Aunt Lotus Pt. 04

Story Info
Lotus takes Lily to the club.
3.9k words
4.64
8.4k
15
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
187 Followers

All characters are fictional, and are 18+ years old. If subjects like shemales, sex clubs, BDSM or family-based sexual acts are not your cups of tea then please move along - otherwise I hope you enjoy my story!

--------------------------------

Lily took a deep breath, fingers tightening as she fidgeted with the sleeve of the calf-length trench coat she wore. Lotus stood calmly beside her, the woman familiar with the process of getting into Club Mystique. The two women wore matching coats and masks, the Venetian-style accessories covering just enough to conceal their identities. For her first visit Lily had opted to go by a codename, something Lotus said many of the first-timers did, so she had simply gone with 'Flower', the nickname Lotus used for her.

As the elevator dinged, signaling their arrival on the top floor of the hotel, Lotus reached out and took the girl's hand.

"Remember, my dear, that tonight is all about your experiences. I will keep a watchful eye on you, and we can leave at any time if you ever feel too uncomfortable."

Lily merely nodded, her heart racing as the doors slid open. Before them lay a gilded hallway, the sconce lighting illuminating a set of double doors at the far end. Lotus led her forward, passing through the doorway into an opulent room. A golden stage dominated the center of the space, and two unmasked women were in the middle of eating each other out while several masked onlookers tossed twenties and fifties onto the platform.

Each wall held a sofa, three of which had unmasked women giving lap dances to masked clients. Lily immediately understood the difference, a hand touching her mask subconsciously as she thought of the affluence it marked her as having. Lotus led her to the open couch, nodding at several people on their way. Once they were seated a beautiful woman, breasts bare and pussy covered only by a black, lacy thong, came to take their order.

"Hello, ladies. My name is Rita, and I'll be your server tonight. Can I interest you in a drink, or maybe a dance?"

She tossed Lily a wink, Lotus letting her niece's hand go so that she could remove her jacket.

"No dance tonight, Rita, but we will have one Strawberry Margarita and one Tequila Sunrise. I'd also like to rent the Star Lounge for thirty minutes, please."

The waitress nodded, jotting down their drinks and room request. Lily watched the way the woman's breast jiggled with each move, her cunt growing moist as she began to scrutinize the sexually-charged atmosphere. Around the room women were enjoying themselves, the sight, sounds and smells of sex making the teen's nipples harden.

On the next couch over a masked, older woman, grey hair and wrinkles evident, was sipping on a glass of wine as a young, unmasked girl about Lily's age slid two fingers into the woman's pussy. The older woman took a hand and placed it on the girl's head, guiding her down to her cunt. The younger woman began to lap at her client eagerly, her fingers straying to her own pussy as she pleasured the older woman.

Lotus watched Lily keenly, pleased with how interested her niece was with their surroundings. She leaned over, latex-covered breasts pressing warmly against Lily's shoulder.

"Would you rather be the client, or the girl between her legs? Both seem to be enjoying themselves."

Lily turned to her aunt, cheeks painted scarlet as her arousal increased.

"Definitely the serving girl! She's so pretty, and the thought of a strange woman commanding me to do things to her is so hot."

Lotus began sliding Lily's jacket off her shoulders, revealing the skimpy, clinging dress that the teen wore. The clothing barely covered the tops of Lily's nipples, and the hem came to rest at the girl's upper thigh. She felt so exposed, so dirty, while wearing it, but when she had seen the way her aunt's cock swelled at the sight of her in it she had agreed to wear it for one night.

Even now Lotus was hard, her cock straining to be freed from the suit. Lily glanced once more around the room, at all of the woman engaged in various acts of sex, and she wanted to be part of that.

"Auntie, you said the waitress will do almost anything for money, right?"

"Ummmhummm."

Lotus nodded, her hand trailing slowly up Lily's inner thigh.

"Well, can we pay Rita to lick my pussy while you fuck my ass?"

Lotus' fingers had found their prize. She began rubbing circles around Lily's clit, no panties barring her access to her niece's tight little cunt, and Lily gasped as the well-practiced digits made contact with her sensitive nub.

"Of course, sweetheart. Then, after that, I want to bring you to my favorite room."

Without further ado Lotus unzipped herself, freeing her cock. Seconds later she had Lily straddling her, the teen's asshole pre-lubed on the car ride over, and she began lowering the girl onto her dick. A few minutes later Rita came back, drinks on a silver tray, standing nearby in respectful silence as Lotus thrust gently into Lily's tight ass. After a moment Lotus turned to the serving woman, her hands sliding up to cup Lily's tits.

"Rita?"

"Yes, ma'am?"

"How would you like to lick my playmate's cunt for two-hundred dollars while I keep drilling her ass?"

Rita's eyes widened, snapping down to Lily's exposed, pink little pussy.

"Yes! I'd be happy to, ma'am."

Lotus nodded, pleased with the response.

"Put the drinks on the table, then get on your knees and show my lover a good time."

Rita did as she was commanded, pussy juice visible on her inner thighs as she kneeled in front of Lily. The girl was moaning, her ass being speared by her aunt's thick cock, and all she could do was sigh appreciatively as Rita got to work. For ten minutes Lily's pussy was licked, sucked and fingered, the waitress a talented cunt-muncher who knew just the right combinations to make a woman cum. Just as reached the brink of orgasm Lily felt the tell-tale signs of her aunt's climax, the cock buried in her ass swelling almost painfully.

"Flower, I'm going to fill your ass up! Take it, baby girl!"

Lotus came, several thick, warm blasts of cum painting the inside of Lily's ass. Rita sucked hard on her clit, pushing Lily over the edge moments after Lotus. The girl wailed, her pussy clenching as Rita drove two fingers deep inside it.

"Fuckkkkk!"

Lily's wanton cries had attracted an audience, several women turning their attention to the beautiful Asian girl getting her ass stretched by one of the club's most well-known members. She was the same type of girl typically found draped on Lotus' arm, but never had the lawyer been seen with a masked partner before. Whispers slowly circulated, the consensus being that Lotus must have found a woman who could finally keep up with her ferocious sex drive.

Two women in particular, their rounded bellies heavy with child, smiled as they both thought how nice it would be if Lotus finally had found someone to share her life with.

Lily, her body trembling as her orgasm washed through her, didn't realize that she had become the room's main attraction. Lotus, however, was fully aware of the eyes drawn to her lovely niece, her cock and chest equally proud of the girl she was now kissing. Her lips were locked on Lily's, claiming her for the crowd to see. Rita had stood back up, her pussy drenched, and she excused herself so she could get her needy cunt tended to by a coworker.

Lotus, her desire to dominate kicking in, had pulled down the top of Lily's dress. The teen's perky breasts were exposed, her cunt wet and begging to be filled. Lotus raised her head, looking for Rita, whom she hadn't been paying any real attention to, and instead she was greeted by a petite blonde.

"Waitress, please bring us a pair of nipple clamps and a dildo - preferably a minimum of two inches around and seven inches long."

The server scurried off, returning momentarily with the requested items. They were in fresh packaging, not used like Lily thought they may be, and she watched eagerly as her aunt tore the nipple clamps out of the flimsy packaging. Lotus placed one on each of Lily's puffy little nipples, her niece sighing in delight as she surrendered her body to her master. It had been two months since Lotus had bred Ginny, but in that time Lily had continued her training, her desire to be a submissive for her aunt coursing strongly through her.

Now here she was, just having been ass-fucked in front of a room filled with strangers, and she was more aroused than she ever would have believed possible considering her nervousness. Once Lotus had the clamps in place she reached in front of Lily, working the dildo into the girl's soaking cunt. The teen's pussy offered no resistance, the slick hole just begging to be filled. Lotus' cock had never softened, the beast still lodged firmly in Lily's ass, and as soon as the toy was in place she resumed pounding her niece's tight hole.

"That's it, my beautiful little slut. Who owns your pretty pussy?"

Lily was panting, her body on fire as she took the double penetration like a champ.

"You do, Master! You own my slutty little holes, which only exist for your enjoyment."

Lotus grabbed the teen's waist, pulling the girl even further down on her cock.

"That's right, sweetheart. I own your body, every sexy inch of it, and I am going to do anything I want with you. Do you know what I have planned next?'

The girl shook her head, trying not to groan as her aunt's cock bottomed out inside of her tingling ass. Lotus pulled on the clamp chain, the pressure causing Lily's poor nipples to ache as she was drilled.

"I am taking you to the club's play room, where I will watch you for thirty minutes. During that time anyone, client or staff, can use you as they see fit. You might take a fist up your cunt, or be made to suck a ten inch dildo, or eat out a woman three times your age. Yet, no matter what it is, you will do it."

That pushed Lily over the edge, the thought of her body being used like that enough to make them both cum. Her cunt convulsed around the dildo, milking the toy as if it were a real cock, and her ass tightened delectably around her aunt's dick. Lotus groaned, biting down on Lily's shoulder as she exploded inside the teen's ass. The girl now had so much jizz inside her that it was leaking out around Lotus' cock, a small puddle forming on the couch beneath them.

With a soft suctioning sound Lotus pulled out of Lily, her cock temporarily satisfied. She knew she would grow hard again as she watched Lily being toyed with, but for the moment she was appeased. She tied a blindfold around the girl's eyes, picking her niece up and carrying her to the Star Lounge. There she attached Lily to a suspended sex swing that hung from the ceiling, the teen's holes all able to be accessed, and she took a seat in the corner of the room.

Within seconds the club staff and members descended. Those that had watched Lily, and had heard that she would be a free-for-all, had followed Lotus like vultures. Lily was soon blindfolded, her ass, cunt and mouth filling up one after another as fingers and strapons penetrated her in an ongoing rotation. The girl's nipples were greedily sucked, and at one point an adventurous waitress even added a second dido to the one already stretching Lily's ass so that the teen was taking four cocks at once in her holes. The women using her pounded her mercilessly, not caring at all if their pretty little piece of fuck-meat was experiencing any pleasure.

As Lotus watched her niece's debauchery her prediction came true: her dick soon hardened, the orgy thoroughly arousing her. Normally she would have used any willing cunt, her cock exploding happily into some beautiful woman's soaking-wet pussy, but things had changed.

Now she wanted to save that for Lily, and for Lily alone.

For a moment she regretted telling her niece that she would only fuck her sweet cunt when if she was sure she wanted to be bred, but she knew her limits: if Lotus took her niece's pussy she'd be raw, and she'd be cumming inside of the girl. Sure, she could fuck the teen's cunt and pull out, or even use a condom, but she had no interest in either of those scenarios. It was all, or nothing.

To relieve herself Lotus flagged down the nearest unoccupied waitress, the woman's mouth soon around her dick as the serving woman struggled to deepthroat the large cock. Lotus leaned back in the chair, her eyes closing as she imagined it was Lily sucking her off. Her niece had grown into the perfect submissive, the girl fulfilling every duty and whim with joy. She used her tits, mouth and ass to please Lotus, never failing to make her holes available for her aunt to use no matter how many times a day she was stuffed.

The teen had grown used to being awoken at all hours of the night, her aunt's hard-on seeking entry into one of her two holes, and she eagerly opened herself up without complaint. Lily had chosen to stop wearing clothes altogether when at home, keeping her body fully available for her aunt's pleasure. She often joined Lotus in the shower, petite hands tenderly scrubbing her aunt's body, and the girl was always happy to be bathed in return.

Lily had also decided she wanted to take over all of the cooking and cleaning, falling into the role of housewife before Lotus even realized it had happened. Now, whenever Lotus came home from a rough day at the law office she worked at, or had a grueling case to study, there was always a hot meal and loving embrace awaiting her.

She still didn't know what she had done to earn such a blessing.

Lotus was snapped back to the moment as the serving woman's lips tightened, her eyes fluttering open just as the waitress flicked her slick tongue over her sensitive cockhead. Lotus' gaze magnetized to Lily, the suspended girl moaning as she was pounded by two masked women. Their strapons filled the teen, her cunt and ass full as they used her. The half hour was nearly up, only a few minutes remaining before she would untie Lily, and something inside her broke.

Until that moment Lotus had never experienced jealousy.

It was all she could do to keep her primal urges in check as she watched them fuck her Lily. She gripped the arms of the chair she was sitting in, the blowjob she was receiving barely registering. If she had her way she would be out of the chair, cock waving proudly as she approached her tied-up, vulnerable niece. She would shove the other women out of the way, barely seeing them as competition, and she would slide her cock into the girl's exposed, dripping cunt. Then she would fuck her, sheathing herself in the nubile teen again and again until she shot a huge load of cum deep into Lily's pretty little pussy.

But that wasn't what this experience was about.

Lotus restrained herself, the mental imagery of fucking her niece's cunt enough to finally make her explode in the waitress' mouth. As the woman stood Lotus pulled a wad of bills from her cleavage, wordlessly handing the woman a hundred for her service. That ended their business exchange, simultaneously marking the end of the half hour. Lotus stood, cock still bobbing freely, and approached the women encircling her girl. They knew their fun had come to an end.

At her approach they fled, yanking toys and fingers from the well-fucked girl. Lotus' throat was tight, her breath heavy as she gazed down at her bound niece. Lily was still blindfolded, legs parted and a beautiful blush coloring her delicate skin. She had been gagged at some point, her plump lips parted around a red ball gag. Lotus reached out, drawing a single fingertip in an agonizingly-slow circle around Lily's puffy, glistening clit.

"Uuuhnhg...!"

Lily tried to speak, to beg her latest user to finally let her cum, but she was helpless. Her world had been reduced to a frenzy of fingers and silicone, each hole penetrated multiple times, yet she hadn't orgasmed once. Every time she had gotten close another woman had tagged in, the constant switching reducing Lily to little more than a wet, moaning sex doll with no ability to pleasure herself. She had tried to grind against the dildos invading her, to use them to get herself off, but she was too distracted by thoughts of her aunt.

Knowing that Lotus was so close, yet wasn't touching her at all, had driven her mad. Through the blur of strangers Lily kept hoping she would hear her aunt, or feel the familiar nudge of the woman's slick cockhead at one of her holes, but it was always just another club-goer.

Until she finally heard Lotus' voice.

"Did my little Flower miss me?"

The husky, gravely tone sent a shiver racing down Lily's spine, the tingle spreading straight to her quivering little cunt. Her wrists strained against their bonds, her desire to touch her aunt overwhelming. She had enjoyed her experience, and was happy that she had finally gotten to see this piece of Lotus' life, but she wanted to be home with the woman she loved.

The finger continued to encircle her clit, the friction nearly painful after her denied orgasms. Lily squirmed, trying to bring herself closer to her aunt, but each time she moved the finger withdrew. She quickly got the message, forcing herself to be still and let Lotus take control.

"Good girl! Cum for me, sweetheart. I can see how badly your little pussy needs it."

As soon as the teen surrendered to her aunt she was rewarded: warm, soft lips planted a gentle kiss on her clit, a playful tongue darting out to lap at the little nub. It didn't take long for Lotus' tongue to slide inside of her, the appendage wriggling deep into her wet, well-stretched hole.

"Ohhnnnn..."

Lily let out a groan, her aunt's tongue sprinting her to the brink of orgasm with a few more perfectly-timed licks. The girl shuddered, her climax tearing through her as her aunt's lips latched back onto her clit. She practically sobbed, the relief incredible as her body gave her what she so desperately wanted. Lotus finally pulled away, her lips slick with her teen niece's cunt juice, and she gently released the trembling girl from the swing.

Once Lily's feet were on the floor Lotus wrapped an arm about her shoulders, straightening the girl's mask and dress before leading her back into the main room. There she paid for their time, then helped Lily back into her coat. Lily didn't speak until they were in their car, the city lights giving way to the beauty of the countryside.

"Auntie?"

"Yes?"

A fresh blush crept over Lily's cheeks, but she trudged on.

"That was really hot, but I've made up my mind about something."

Lily parted her coat, deft fingers hiking up her dress, the hem soon sliding up enough to expose her glistening pussy. To her credit Lotus kept her eyes on the road, but as the hemline gave way to pussy she pulled the car over, not wanting to be distracted.

"And just what, pray tell, have you decided on?"

Lily reached over, taking Lotus' hand and guiding it to her wet little cunt. She gasped as her aunt's fingers made contact with her heated flesh, the sensation delightful.

"You're the only one I want to fuck me, Auntie. I don't want another cock in my pussy, real or fake, until it's yours."

Lotus bit back a groan, her fingers gently stroaking her niece's labia. She wanted to claim Lily as bad as Lily wanted to be claimed, and with each passing hour she saw less and less reason to wait. Lotus held in a grin, deciding to tease her niece just a bit.

"But what if I want to bring you home and watch you fuck yourself on your favorite toy, humm? What then? Will my good girl still disobey me, or will you give your master what I demand?"

Lily gasped, lips parting instinctively as Lotus slid a finger inside her. The girl tried to form a cohesive reply, but it was a losing battle.

"I, I...ooooh! I'll do whatever my master wants! I'm a good little bitch, and as long as it's just you I'll be happy."

Awebb27
Awebb27
187 Followers
12