Aunt Lotus Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lotus slid a second finger inside the girl's cunt, gentle scissoring against the tight walls.

"Yes, you're my good little slut. Now, here's what's going to happen: we are going home, and I want you to shower. Then I want to take a sexy photo shoot of you, so that I can have before and after pictures for myself."

"Before and after what?"

Lotus leaned over, planting a soft kiss on Lily's lips. When she pulled back it was just enough to whisper in the teen's ear, her breath warm on Lily's skin.

"Before and after I knock you up."

The teen gave a delighted shriek, her excitement palpable as she wriggled her hips happily.

"Auntie, do you mean it!? I know you were waiting until you were sure that I'm sure. What changed your mind?"

Lotus smiled, her heart fluttering to see Lily so happy.

"Honestly?"

The girl nodded, waiting eagerly for her aunt to continue.

"It was watching you get used by all of those women in the club. It was very erotic, and I'm thankful you had such an experience, but all I could think of was how I wanted you to myself. I didn't want them touching what was mine, and my body was demanding that I lay claim to you in every way possible."

Lily's eyelashes fluttered, her lips parting as an orgasm built. Lotus noticed just how close her niece had gotten, and bent her wrist just right so that she could jam her fingers even further inside the beautiful girl. Lily's hips bucked, her cunt riding Lotus' fingers with wild abandon, breath catching as she climaxed.

"Auntieeeeeee!"

She arched her back, driving herself down on the fingers as much as she could. The teen froze, her body tensing as her climax hit. She came, body quaking as she orgasmed. When the intense sensation finally died down, the girl's cunt no longer tingling, Lotus withdrew her fingers. She took the rest of the car ride to explain about the shoot she had in mind, listing off a variety of outfits that she wanted to see Lily dress up in.

Lotus had bought the outfits and backdrops awhile back, her plan to use them for one of her breeding contracts, but the woman had opted out of the shoot at the last minute. Lotus knew that the costumes would fit Lily almost perfectly, and she was excited to see her niece dressed up in a variety of sexy clothing.

12