Aunt Lucy

Story Info
Aunt Lucy has needs.
4.9k words
4.63
54k
66
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,131 Followers

A few days ago, my mom had called me and asked if I would go over to Aunt Lucy's house and fix a few things around the house for her. Of course, I told her that I would do it since I had my own house remodeling business and now that winter was in full swing, my scheduled projects had slowed down considerably affording me plenty of time to help Aunt Lucy and making my mom happy for doing it.

At thirty years old now, I had never married, nor did I currently have a girlfriend. I enjoyed being single and kept busy most of the time working and not having to worry about being tied down to a ball and chain. It was enough for me to have a few women friends with benefits knowing they had no desire to be tied down, either so getting together with one of them from time to time, satisfied my sexual needs.

Aunt Lucy is the youngest out of my mom's four siblings and had just turned forty-one a few months back. She had married her high school sweetheart after they graduated college, but her husband, Lenny, was killed while serving overseas in the military. Lucy never remarried nor did she have the desire to be with any other man after that.

She was very smart when it came to finances and took the nearly half-million-dollar death benefit and life insurance she received from the government, bought an older small two bedroom, one bathroom cottage for herself to live in and invested the rest in long term mutual funds and a rental property, quickly making herself enough to live on the rest of her life and then some.

However, when it came to fix-it projects around her house, it was Aunt Lucy's favorite nephew that always made the call to help her out and I was always more than happy to do so. It was not just the fact that she was family, either, because deep down inside, I had been quietly harboring a crush on her for as long as I can remember.

When I was younger, it was just an innocent crush like any other boy would have on an older girl. Lucy had often stayed with us and babysat me, so I grew up spending a lot of time with her and even as I became an adult, that crush changed to wanting to do the nasty with her. Of course, I never admitted it to anyone, fearing the repercussions of confessing my taboo desire for her, so I kept my feelings in check and just enjoyed spending time with her when I could.

It was not like Aunt Lucy was some gorgeous model or anything like that, she just had average looks, dirty blonde hair and standing around five foot three. She was a little soft around the middle now, with a nice sexy round ass and full breasts that I would guess to be either a size D or DD cup, but the best part about her was that she had the sweetest personality, a beautiful smile and a heart of gold, that never failed to turn me into a puddle of goo when I was around her.

It was early in the morning when I arrived at her place, and Aunt Lucy greeted me at the door wearing nothing but a flowered silky robe hanging loosely over a satin nightie that just came down to her mid-thigh. The chilly air from the outside hit her when she opened the door for me, instantly causing her nipples to become visibly hard.

As always, as soon as I got in the door, Lucy gave me a tight embrace, crushing her nipple hardened breasts against me, then rocking back and forth for several minutes until I feigned like I was getting tired of her hugs, but nothing could be further from the truth because I knew if I did not break away from her hug, I would be in danger of her feeling my rapidly growing cock.

Lucy giggled, released me, and said, "Awe now don't tell me you don't want me to hug you anymore, Jason, because you can't fool me. You love my hugs, don't you?"

I chuckled and replied, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever."

"Come on in, I have a fresh pot of coffee on and some fresh scones," she said with a smile as she turned and headed towards the kitchen.

"Sounds good," I said, while hanging up my jacket and kicking off my shoes. I got a good glimpse at her, though, as she walked away, with that sexy ass of hers jiggling nicely under the soft material. Yes, it was safe to say that my long-time crush on her, had gone on to full blown lust at this point.

I followed her into the kitchen and sat down at the table while Lucy went over to the counter and filled up two cups full of coffee. I could not help but imagine taking her right then and there, lifting that nightie up, bending her over the counter and sliding my cock into her from behind. I quickly came back to reality when Lucy turned and brought a tray over to the table with the two cups of coffee and a plate of scones.

"Here we go, Jason. I hope you like these scones. Since it's late fall and almost winter, I thought pumpkin flavored scones would be good, so give me your honest opinion," Aunt Lucy said with a smile as she sat the tray on the table and sat down in the chair just to my right.

I picked one of the scones up and took a bite. The flavor of pumpkin and spice filled my mouth in a most pleasing way, not too overpowering though, perfect just like Aunt Lucy was as she watched me intently, waiting for me to give her my critique of her baking.

I smiled and said, "Terrible, just terrible."

"Oh, you're such an ass," she said grinning and reached over, playfully smacking me on the upper arm.

"They're wonderful and I love them," I said laughing, then shoved the rest of the scone into my mouth.

"Thank you, sweetie, but you're still an ass for teasing me," she said, grinning and then winked at me.

I swallowed the food in my mouth and asked, pretending to be all innocent, "When did I ever tease you? I seem to remember you teasing me on a regular basis when we were younger and you still tease me now, only in a different way."

Oops! Did I just say that last part? My face began to turn red as she cocked her head a little and looked at me with a funny expression.

"What do you mean by that, Jason," Aunt Lucy asked with slight grin on her face?

I took a big drink of hot coffee, letting it burn my mouth to help me recover my senses for a moment, then changing the subject, I said, "This coffee is really good, too, Aunt Lucy and by the way, do you have your list together of what you need me to fix for you?"

It worked as she smiled, got up, and went back over to the kitchen counter, picked up a steno notebook and brought it back to the table to show me. Aunt Lucy bent over the table a little as she put the notebook in front of me with the list on it. I looked it over but then glanced back up and her to see that her nightie had gapped away from her just enough for me to clearly see her soft fleshy tits hanging away from her body. I could not see her nipples, but I really did not need to as they were clearly protruding out from behind the delicate fabric covering them.

I did not want her to catch me ogling her breasts, so I quickly turned my attention back to the list but could still see those milky white globes of hers tantalizing me out of the corner of my eye. I tried to maintain my attention on the work that needed to be done, but all I could think about was sucking on her gorgeous tits as my prick began to throb in overdrive inside my pants.

I managed to finally absorb her work list and realized that there were only a few things needing to be done, none of which were too overly complicated. I nodded to myself as Aunt Lucy sat back down and drank some of her coffee, giving me some disappointment as the view of her amazing tits moved further away from my line of sight.

"Okay, this shouldn't take long, except for the last one, replacing your bathroom sink fixture. The older plumbing may make it a little more of a job than it should be, but we'll see."

Aunt Lucy smiled and said, "Well, that just means you'll be here for dinner then."

I smiled back at her, with lust filling my brain and imagining more hardcore thoughts of laying her down on the table and ravaging her, as I said, "Sounds good to me."

After finishing breakfast with Lucy, I headed out to the hardware store to get the materials that I would need to complete her projects, then got back to her house and began working while Aunt Lucy went about her usual business of the day, working from her makeshift work / craft area in the spare bedroom.

I quickly completed the first couple of tasks, just as I had anticipated and then began replacing the fixture on her bathroom sink. I just got started on it, after shutting off the water supply valve, down inside the sink vanity, and then started to unfasten the lines attached to the fixture. I got the first line disconnected and when I started on the second, Aunt Lucy came into the bathroom.

"Uh, Jason, I hate to bother you, but I really need to pee. I swear that coffee goes right through me," Lucy said with a giggle.

I glanced up from under the sink to see Lucy standing just off to the side of my legs. She still had that nightie on with her robe hanging open. All I could see of her from that position was her sexy legs as my eyes moved up from her calves, and up her thighs to the hem of her nightie. At first my eyes did not register what I was now seeing but then it hit me like a ton of bricks, as I realized that I could now see her hairy pussy peeking out from under her nightie.

My heart began to pound in my chest and my cock hardened almost immediately, as I could not find the words to respond to her request. My eyes feasted on her sex and my mind went off to another realm as my desire to fuck my Aunt Lucy hit an all-new level. Oh, how I wanted to taste her, bury my face into that sweet cunt of hers, then slowly push my hard deep inside her.

Thankfully from where she was standing, she could not see my face as I stared at her nether region. I was beyond caring even if she had, but one thing for sure, if she had looked at my crotch, she would have seen my nine-inch cock snaking down my pant leg.

"Er, um Jason? Did you hear me? I really have to pee," Lucy said in a whine and began to move back in forth.

I pretended to be busy working and just said, "Just go pee then, I have this water line valve in my hand and cannot stop working right now or I will get water all over the place."

Without hesitation Aunt Lucy said, "Fine, I can't hold it anymore."

To my chagrin, Lucy moved out of my line of sight and the next thing I heard was the sound of her pee leaving her body and hitting the water inside the toilet bowl.

Sweet lord, the sound of a woman pissing could not have been any more erotic than it was at that very moment and I swear it felt like I was going to cum in my pants.

Well, I did not cum but I felt the sudden wetness of precum quickly begin to saturate my jeans as I just laid there inside the opening of the vanity, listening to Lucy's pee come to a stop and then the sound of the toilet paper roll moving. The toilet flushed and I saw Lucy return to the place she was standing before. Once more I was treated to the sight of her pussy and my cock throbbed with excitement. I no longer cared if she saw it or not, nor did I care if she saw the precum soaking through.

"Jason?"

"Hmmmm," I said pretending to be busy once more

"I need you to do me favor," Aunt Lucy said.

"Sure, but isn't that what I am already doing," I asked with a chuckle?

"Ha ha, I know, but this is something else," she said then paused for a moment.

"Okay, what is it, Aunt Lucy," I asked as I tightened down a clamp on one of the water lines.

Aunt Lucy squatted down and looked under the sink at me. I stopped what I was doing and looked at her.

She sighed heavily and looked down at my rock-hard prick straining to get out then said, "I'm just going to say it then. Jason, I really need you to fuck me."

Did I just hear that right? Did she just say that she needed me to fuck her? I dropped the channel locks I was holding and just stared back at her. Aunt Lucy then further blew my mind by putting her hand over my cock through the material of my jeans and started softly rubbing up and down the length of it. I let out a soft gasp and another flow of precum erupted from my dick as she touched me.

Lucy looked back into my eyes and said, "Please? I really need you. It's been so long since a man has made me feel as desirable as you do, Jason."

I was still in a state of shock and all I could do was look at her while nodding my head. Lucy smiled, taking that nod as my response, and reached up to unbutton my Levi's, then slowly she pulled down the zipper all the while looking at me with pure lust in her eyes. Then fished her delicate hand inside my jeans, wrapped her little fingers around my steel hardened shaft and gently pulled it out eliciting another heavy gasp from me as my dick was now fully exposed to her very appreciative eyes.

"Wow, Jason, your cock is gorgeous," she said with a smile as she started at it lovingly and slowly stroked her hand up and down its length, barely getting her fingers three quarters around my girth.

Lucy then reached down with her other hand and slid two fingers inside her pussy. She pulled them back out and showed them to me as they glistened heavily with her juices.

"You see how wet I am? Ever since you walked in the door this morning and I hugged you; I felt my body respond like it hasn't in ages. I never thought I would have needs like this again after losing Lenny, but Jason, you have reawakened them in a big way," she grinned and looked back down at me, giggled, and said, "or should I say in a huge way."

I started to slide out from under the vanity, but Aunt Lucy stopped me by throwing her leg over me to straddle my thighs, then she quickly threw off her silky robe and lifted her nightie up and over her head, releasing those glorious tits of hers right into my waiting hands as they instantly moved up to capture them.

Her thumb tipped sized nipples pressed hard into my palms as I gently massaged her soft globes. Lucy closed her eyes and let out a soft moan then reached back down to take my prick into her hand as she slid forward a little bit to rub her soft fat pussy lips back and forth along the length of me, flooding my flesh with her slimy wetness.

My head was spinning at this point as I wondered if this was really all a very erotic wet dream and I was going to wake up any second now. Aunt Lucy then moved up a little, pressed the head of my cock against her sloppy wet opening and slowly began to impale herself down on me. As I felt her warm wet pussy lips envelope the head of my prick, I knew that this was not a wet dream!

Lucy gasped then cried out as more of my flesh disappeared inside her tight silky cavern, "Oh my God, Jason, it feels like you are going to split me apart, but holy fuck it feels amazing!"

I never imagined hearing those words coming out of Aunt Lucy's mouth but hearing them I did and it only made my hunger and desire for her come out even more as I thrust the last two inches up inside her crushing the head of my cock against her cervix as she came to rest on me.

Lucy screamed, "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, YES, OH FUCKING GOD YES!"

Her body began to convulse in hard spasms, as what must have been a long-suppressed orgasm ripped through her body. I could feel her insides pulsating around me as she flailed all over me while tears started streaming down her face.

I let go of her tits and pulled her down on me, nearly banging her head off the upper rim of the vanity opening. Our lips met and we began kissing like to wild animals in heat as our hips met over and over, grinding together in perfect rhythm as if we were always meant to fuck.

It had been a while since I been with a woman and lately, I had not taken the time to jerk off so it was not long before the cum began to boil in my nuts and rise quickly up through me.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum, Aunt Lucy," I said breathlessly as I broke away from our fierce kissing.

She quickly nodded her head with her eyes still closed and mewed out, "Yes, Jason, cum in me! Fill me with your love, baby! God, I want it! I need it!"

Again, I was amazed at what came out of her but just like before it only fueled my fire as I pushed up inside her hard once more, grinding my pelvis into hers and started pumping my semen into her fiery pussy!

Aunt Lucy cried out again, "OH GOD, OH GOD, JASON! FUCK ME, BABY! MAKING ME CUUUUMMMMMM!"

Once more her body shook like a leaf on me, this time even more powerful than the first, flooding me with a stream of hot piss as I flooded her insides with my searing hot cum.

It felt like the two of us had been fucking for hours as we fought hard to regain breath and our senses after sharing such an incredible mind-blowing fuck and mutual orgasms. I held Lucy tight against me, listening to her whimpers as her body still softly jerked.

Then she began to cry and not just a little but a hard sobbing wail, that made me wonder if she was now regretting the intense passion that we had just shared. Instinctively, as I held her against me, I tried to sooth her tears by reaching up and brushing the hair back from her face and giving her soft kisses on her cheek.

My soothing must have worked because Aunt Lucy soon calmed down, but then without saying anything, or even looking at me, she rose and lifted herself off me. When my cock slid out of her pussy, our combined juices flooded out of her opening and down onto me.

Lucy mumbled an apology, as she barely managed to stand up fully. She grabbed a washcloth and pressed it to her pussy, then threw a hand towel down to me as I still laid there partially under the vanity with my pants pushed down past my hips and my slowly softening cock laying against my lower abs with the puddle of our juices that had poured out of her.

I took the towel and started to clean myself up as Aunt Lucy tossed the washcloth into a basket next to the vanity, then reached down grabbed her nightie and robe off the floor and put them back on, before hastily making her way out of the bathroom.

I did not know what to say, but she had gone out before I could, so after drying myself off, I pulled my jeans back up and buttoned them, then went back to work finishing the fixture replacement on her sink while going through my mind over and over what had just taken place between us.

A smile was glued to my face as I thought about Aunt Lucy and the feeling of her flaming hot cunt wrapped around me so tightly, massaging my cock while she rode me up and down like a bucking bronco, flailing in the air as she came violently. My dick swelled back up while reveling in the fact that I had finally lived out a dream I have had about her for years, while putting the finishing touches on her bathroom fixture replacement.

I turned the water valves back on, and the faucet worked like a charm. I cleaned up my tools and put everything back into the vanity, then washed up and went out to the kitchen.

Aunt Lucy was sitting there at the table, still in her nightie, with a highball glass of brown liquid in front of her that I assumed was whiskey. Aunt Lucy liked to sip on the hard stuff now and then, but never more than enough to warm her up. This time, I guess, she was sipping on it to calm herself down as she sat there with her face buried in her hands, not wanting to look at me.

"I finished your bathroom faucet, Aunt Lucy. It works great," I said acting like nothing happened, but then a grin crept over my face, feeling my prick laying firm once more down my pantleg, and I finished with, "Do you have any 'other' plumbing issues that you need help with?"

Lucy peeked over her hands at me then looked down at my crotch, buried her face into her hands again, giggled and said, "Oh my God, Jason. I am so embarrassed right now. I am so sorry that I acted out like that and I really don't know what came over me."

I chuckled and said in the naughtiest way, "Well, I really don't know what came OVER you, but I know what came IN you."

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,131 Followers
12