Aunt Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy busted out laughing and looked up at me, "Very funny, you shit you and yeah YOU sure did, too!"

Aunt Lucy's face was still red but I could tell she was not as embarrassed as she had been. Her smile diminished a little as she looked me in the eye and asked, "Do you think bad of me now, Jason? I mean, what we did was not what most would call socially acceptable and I feel like I took advantage of you to feed my need for sexual release. Can you forgive me?"

I put my hand up and said, "Aunt Lucy, just stop already. You are way over thinking this, you know? I mean, my God, do you realize just how long I have had the hots for you? You really did NOT take advantage of me in the least, in fact you not only fed your own needs but you definitely fulfilled my own needs beyond comprehension, not to mention that we are both very mature intelligent adults and should not have any regrets over indulging in sexual pleasure with each other no matter what social taboos may be attached to it."

"You're probably right about me overthinking it, I guess I got worried that you would think I was some kind of sick demented woman for wanting her own nephew, but now that you said all that, it does put me at ease," Lucy said, with the natural color finally coming back to her face, then finished with a grin, "I have to admit that I knew you had a crush on me and I may have taken advantage of your feelings quite a bit, Jason. Being around you really makes me feel wanted."

I nodded and said, "Well, you are wanted, Aunt Lucy, in very many ways."

"Thank you, Jason, you really are a sweetheart," she said with a smile and a twinkle in her eye, then looked down at the front of my jeans, raised her eyebrows, her smile turning into a wicked grin and finished, "Looks like someone wants to come out and play again."

I stepped close to her, leaned down to where she was sitting and kissed her sweet lips. The kiss was soft at first but then grew with a bit more intensity as she let out a soft moan into my mouth. I parted her lips with my tongue, finding hers and swirled around it as if we were dancing the waltz.

I backed off and Lucy's eyes nearly rolled back into their sockets before returning their focus up at me and she said with a cracked voice, "My God, what you do to me with just a kiss."

I smiled back at her then reached down, unbuttoned my jeans, pushed the zipper down and let them fall away, releasing my cock into the air once more.

Lucy's eyes got wide as she stared at it while tracing her bottom lip with her tongue then said with a heavy breath, "Mmmm, I love that cock of yours already."

Before I could react, Aunt Lucy leaned in and took the head of my prick into her mouth. She struggled a bit at first with my thickness, but soon had my flesh glistening with her saliva as she worked her lips around me, taking a little more in as she sucked my cock like a seasoned pro.

I put my hands to her head, ran my fingers lovingly through her hair, and groaned out, "Oh God, that feels so damn good, Lucy, you really are amazing!"

Aunt Lucy released my cock from her mouth, looked up at me with a grin and said, "You like that, baby? I know I sure love doing it."

Lucy went right back to sucking me, and now began using her hand to massage the lower part of my cock that she could not get into her mouth, moving it up and down in perfect rhythm with her sweet lips, picking up the pace a little more as she made love to my prick with her perfect oral skills.

Even though we had just had sex a brief time ago, it did not take long for my heat to rise through me once more. I felt the flow move quickly inside so not wanting to surprise her in case she did not like cum in her mouth, I warned her, "God, I'm going to cum, Aunt Lucy!"

To my surprise she just moaned softly and moved her mouth on me even faster, squeezing her hand around my shaft to coax me on. In the next instant, the first spasm hit me and I began releasing stream after stream of my hot seed into her sucking mouth. Lucy squealed with delight and began swallowing hard, gulping down my flow as if it were her last meal, while milking the base of my cock to get as much out of me as possible.

My knees went weak and I had to lean on her shoulder a little to keep from falling down as she drained me. When the spasms ceased and my flow stopped, Lucy pulled back, releasing my prick from her lips, and stared at my swollen wet cockhead while still massaging my shaft back and forth. Then she looked up at me and smiled before quickly licking my small opening just as a last pearl squeezed out.

Lucy giggled, released my cock to lick a few remnants of my cum from her hand, then looked up at me and said, "Mmmmm, good to the last drop."

I could not help but laugh a little with her, then looked deep into her eyes and said before thinking about it, "God, I love you, Aunt Lucy. You truly are amazing."

Aunt Lucy's eyes began to glisten as the emotions started to take over again, so I quickly reached down to pull her up against me, wrapped my arms around her soft body and held her tight.

"I love you, too, Jason," she said in a muffled voice against my chest then pulled back and looked up at me and said with a naughty grin, "Now, how about you spending the rest of the day with me because I feel like I am going to need a lot more work done around here."

"You got it, Aunt Lucy."

12