Aunt Lynn Rides Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as he watched her lean forward to let her fleshy udders seductively dangle and sway for Dante, the unsettling realization that he was again lusting after his own mother took hold. But it was far too late for any second thoughts, because he couldn't look away even if he wanted to.

Denise was tall and slim with wavy dark shoulder length hair. She kept in shape with weekly tennis, and had only added a couple of pounds in her waist and ass over the years. But to Lute this only contributed to her mature sexiness. And as he hungrily scanned her body, he noticed that her tits had become a bit larger and rounder since his last viewing, leading him to guess they were now more in the DDD cup range. Which left him fairly drooling as he imagined shoving his face into her beauties.

Reaching inside his robe, Lynn found that her young lover's cock was just as huge and hard as she'd expected. So while Lute kept his eyes glued to the TV, she began stroking his stiff member, knowing it wouldn't be long before he was manically driving it into her pussy while his mother got fucked on screen.

As Lute watched Denise slowly slide off her panties and turn to give Dante a full view of her sweet ass, he was so taken in by her body that he didn't notice Dante had pulled out a huge cock and begun stroking it while Denise continued her show.

But when his mom slid onto the bed and wrapped her hands and mouth around Dante's member, Lute realized the dude had a massive organ that likely outpaced his own in both length and girth.

"Look how she's loving on his huge cock, sweetie!" Lynn whispered as they watched Denise hungrily tackle Dante's prodigious tool. "Goddam she loves it!"

Lute could only nod in agreement as the camera moved in for a closeup of his mother working her stretched mouth over Dante's olive-skinned monster. Looking straight at the camera while she devoured his thick meat, Denise grabbed his nut sac and stroked his balls as she continued fellating his slick tool.

"That's right, baby, suck it!" Dante coaxed her, "Suck that fat cock!"

Playing to the camera, Denise worked his huge member deep into her throat until she gagged and pulled off. Then spitting a big wad of mucous on its bulbous head, she grabbed his shaft with both hands and dove back on for more.

"Now watch this!" Lynn whispered to Lute, as if he was able to do anything else. Because as Denise continued working on the young hunk, a naked Lynn slid onto the bed and joined them, alternately kissing Denise and hungrily working over Dante's cock and balls.

Between their vigorous sucking and kissing, the ladies were soon matted in sweat and saliva as they swooned over Dante's leviathan while simultaneously making out like hardcore sluts.

"Yeah, get it! Get it!" Dante taunted as they ravaged his veiny tool, slurping and moaning as they maneuvered about on the bed, "Get that fucking cock!"

But while Lynn continued sucking on Dante, displaying her pro-level deep throat skills, Denise slid down on the bed and moved her face into Lynn's crotch and began doing her sister-in-law's pussy.

Turning on her side and spreading her legs to give Denise better access to her pink quim, Lynn also pulled Dante over with her so he could drive his cock further down her throat until he was balls-deep in her maw, her eyes watering and spit dripping from her mouth as she performed this feat.

"Pretty good, eh?" Lynn whispered to Lute as she licked is ear. "We had a couple bottles of wine and smoked some weed before this, so we were ready for anything!"

"Wow, this is incredible!" Lute enthused as the camera moved in to capture Lynn's deep-throating skills on Dante's mucous covered monster. And then the video cut to Denise sliding her tongue into Lynn's sweet pussy, lapping and sucking on its red lips like a lifelong lesbian.

"Your mama eats pussy like a pro, doesn't she baby?" Lynn said as she watched Denise at work on her, "Having your mom's tongue in my pussy while I sucked off Dante's cock was so fucking hot! Look at that, oh my god!"

Lute was indeed looking, and watching his mother muff diving on the same sexy blonde who was now stroking his own thick meat was just as hot on tape as it must've been being there.

The threesome continued on for some time as they moaned and slurped while the camera pulled back capturing their action. And then Barbara entered the scene.

Wearing one of Dante's workout tops -- a sleeveless UCLA t-shirt with the neck slit open -- Barbara was holding a bottle of oil that she began spraying on her partners. Welcoming the sexy lubricant, the anointed threesome rubbed it on each other's bodies until they were all glistening like bodybuilders before a competition.

Once she'd given them a good dousing, Dante greedily reached up and grabbed Barbara, pulling her down onto the bed. Then grabbing the shirt fabric, he yanked it apart with two swift tugs, ripping it open so that Barbara's big luscious tits were now on full display. Then taking the oil bottle, he sprayed it across her chest and body until she was just as greasy as her partners.

Kneeling on the bed as she rubbed the liquid over her voluptuous body, Dante shoved his hand into her pussy and slid his oiled fingers into her cunt.

"Do I get the first fuck, baby?" Barbara asked as she ground onto his hand while massaging the oil onto her floppy tits.

"Yeah, baby. They got me ready for you," he replied, easing his slick tool from Lynn's mouth, "Come and get it!"

Climbing on top of her lover, Barbara wasted no time impaling her cunt on his huge rod and was soon sliding up and down on him as the camera captured the rise and fall of her exquisite tits.

Though Barbara favored her fair-haired sister in many ways and was just as lovely, she was darker complexioned and had brown shoulder-length hair. Of the three ladies, her tits were the smallest, but she was still a busty babe by any measure. And as her beauteous 34D rack flopped on camera, Lute remembered how she had enticed him with her luscious body when he was 18, and how looking up at her while she bounced on his own huge tool had been one of his teenage highlights.

Though the audio had picked up their moans and laughter, the camera then pulled back to show what Lynn and Denise had been up to while Barbara was fucking their boy toy. Lute didn't expect to continue being awed by the ladies' mischief, but what next appeared on screen did surprise him.

Because the video showed his mom and Lynn positioned across the foot of the bed with their legs scissored together, sharing a huge black two-headed dildo. The big rubber dong was speared into both of their stretched pussies while they shoved their hips together, driving it deep into their twats.

"Barbara has a bunch of fun toys!" Lynn whispered to Lute as they watched the on-screen action. And then as the ladies re-positioned themselves and Lynn got up on her hands and knees, Denise grabbed the bottle of oil and shot some into Lynn's asshole. Then after working the lube in a bit with her fingers, she took the fake phallus and began sliding it up Lynn's rear chute.

"Your mom is so fucking nasty!" Lynn giggled as they watched Denise work the dong in and out of her spread sphincter. Then reaching between her sister-in-law's legs, Denise shoved a good portion of her hand into her pussy while she continued ass-fucking her like a common whore, driving the black schlong deeper into her defiled orifice.

Lynn was soon in a sexy downward dog yoga pose with her butt up in the air, giving Denise full access to both her ass and pussy. And as the camera zoomed in, Lute could see that his mom's slick hand was now fully inserted into Lynn's cunt, giving her a fist-fucking that perfectly offset the lewd ass-reaming she was also delivering.

"God, she makes me cum like such a fucking slut!" Lynn whispered as Denise's rough front and rear treatments brought her to the edge of a climax, "I tried my best not to scream, but I couldn't help it!"

And sure enough, moments later the microphone picked up Lynn's orgasmic wail as she bucked her ass back and forth on the huge rubber phallus while Denise continued working her hand into her spread cunt.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Lynn screamed as she drove her pussy onto Denise's hand. But Lynn's assailant showed no signs of stopping and instead kept jamming both the dong and her hand in and out of her lover's overwhelmed chutes, "Oh, my god. My god! What are you doing to me?! Oh, fuck yes!"

But if Lynn had been concerned that her screams would disturb Barbara and Dante's own carnal coupling, when the camera panned over it showed that such worries were unfounded. Because Barbara and Dante were slamming their oiled bodies together with such lustful abandon that they'd tuned out everything else and were fully focused on his huge cock ramming into her stretched cunt while they kissed and groped at each like sex-crazed demons.

Dropping forward so she could smother his face in her greasy tits, Barbara was sweating and moaning as she stroked her fingers over her clit, furiously rubbing her nubbin while Dante's distended member continued its assault.

"Yeah, goddammit, fuck me! Fuck me!" Barbara yelled, her face distorted in an ecstatic grimace, "Give me that fat cock, baby! Give it to me! Give it to me!"

Sliding in to join the enraged lovers, Denise nestled into Dante and began smothering his face and neck with kisses. As she did, Barbara leaned back and dove off a climactic cliff and into a screaming orgasm, which the camera caught perfectly as she flailed and came.

"Oh, fuck! Oh fuck!" she squealed as Lynn slipped in behind her and squeezed her tits, pinching her sister's nipples in just such a way to further incite her climax.

As she continued moaning and writhing, Barbara's orgasm stretched on with Lynn kissing her neck and groping her tits, and Dante showed no mercy as he continued driving his ramrod into her wicked cunt.

While back at the hotel, things had also begun to heat up for the video's viewing audience. Because Lynn had moved her head into Lute's crotch and was now sucking on his raging hard on while he raised his hips and worked it into her throat, though his eyes stayed glued to the screen

Having watched the hour-long video several times with her husband while they fucked, Lynn had developed a choreography and pacing that she was now using on her nephew. Everything up to then had been foreplay. But as the video moved into what she knew was its highlight scene, she began preparing Lute to give her just what she'd intended when she decided to bring along the tape. She wanted him to fuck her so rough and nasty that her pussy would be sore for days.

Over the years, Lynn had grown to love how her cunt ached and tingled for a day or so after an especially spirited round of fucking. It appealed to her nasty side to sit in a work meeting while her inflamed pussy sent out sensations that said, "Wow, did we get fucked or what?" And for a wicked thrill, she'd once her locked office door and rubbed one out while she was on a conference call, thankfully remembering to put herself on mute when she came.

Her pussy had been sore for a few days after her trip to California. Because the video only captured a short segment of what became a weekend-long fuckfest for the ladies and Dante. And also Brian, the cute cameraman who had a nice-sized cock of his own and was lured by the ladies to stick around for some off-camera fun.

And Lynn knew that Lute's huge cock and his youthful libido would make her pussy every bit as raw that weekend. Especially once he saw the video's upcoming climactic scene.

Though Barbara had slowed down after her screaming orgasm, Denise and Dante were still ready to rumble as they kissed and groped while Barbara slid down onto bed.

Slithering her voluptuous body against her cut lover, Denise oozed sex and sensuality, rubbing her big fleshy tits against his chest and grinding her pussy against his hips as they locked mouths. She was a sexy and libidinous woman who knew how to use her assets to entice her lovers, and Dante was fully in her thrall.

"You're a smokin' slut, aren't you baby?" Dante said as he gripped her ass and pulled her tighter against him.

"With you I am," she whispered just loud enough for the camera's mic to pick her up as she licked his ear, "And I'm gonna' make you cum like a fucking rocket."

"Is that right?" he chuckled.

"Yeah, it sure is. And I want you to take me from behind and fuck me like I'm some slutty whore. Can you do that for me, baby?"

"Fuck yeah, now get up here, slut" Dante growled in answer to her question. Positioning her on her hands and knees, facing the camera at the foot of the bed, he got behind her and he slid his thick 11 inch monster between her legs and into her waiting pussy.

"Yeah, that's right," Denise groaned as she took in his beast, "That's right!"

Mirroring the action on the screen, Lynn positioned herself on the hotel bed just like Denise, facing the screen while a very ready Lute knew what to do. Immersed in watching his mother's lusty grimace as Dante drove his huge tool into her pussy, Lute did likewise to Lynn, and within a minute was pummeling her cunt like a man possessed.

Lute had watched his mother have sex before. It had been that same night at their lake house several summers before when he'd first seen her naked. He had come home late from a party and as he walked around the house towards the back door, he happened upon a partially open curtain, accompanied by the sounds of his mother getting fucked inside. Though he'd just spied his dad and Lynn together in the other downstairs bedroom, he was nonetheless shocked when he peered through the curtains and saw Denise going at it with his uncle Jack.

His memories of that night were forever lodged in Lute's brain. Because having discovered that his mom was a passionate sexual being -- and a big cock slut to boot -- he'd viewed her differently ever since. And he continued to be unsettled by the incestuous thoughts that were never far from mind when they were together.

And now as he watched Denise raise her ass so Dante could work his huge prick deeper into her pussy, he saw an erotic and beautiful woman with the body of his dreams getting reamed by her hung partner.

Justas Lynn had hoped, watching this drove Lute into a guilt-ridden, sex-crazed frenzy. And while Dante pounded his mom on tape, Lute delivered an even harder fucking to his lusty aunt, who happily accepted each of his huge cock's thundering slams into her wanton pussy.

Now looking straight at the camera, Denise was panting and moaning like a bitch in heat as Dante continued molesting her stretched cunt. Lurching forward with each penetrating slam of his beast, her big pendulous tits swung back and forth, grazing against the silky bed covers.

"C'mon, make me your slut!" she taunted him as she shoved her hips back to meet his pelvic thrusts, "Do me nasty!"

Taking this as her cue, Barbara grabbed the bottle of oil and moved alongside Dante. And as the camera cut away from Denise's face and moved behind her, it caught Barbara spraying a stream of oil onto Denise's ass and into Dante's crotch. And while he gripped Denise's re-greased hips, Barbara rubbed the oil into her asshole, preparing Mrs. Casey to get the full slut treatment.

After Dante pulled his slick meat out of Denise's pussy, Barbara grabbed his thick shaft and teased its head against their lover's ass, rubbing it around her spread sphincter that gaped open in anticipation of what it was about to receive.

"Yeah, that's right, fuck my ass, Dante!" Denise moaned as the head of his fierce member stretched her tight chute, "Get that fat cock in my fucking ass!"

With Barbara still gripping Dante's shaft, she worked its mushroom head into Denise's rear portal, delivering the biggest cock it had ever known.

"Is this what you want, lover?" Barbara taunted, "Are you really ready for this?"

"God, yes! Give it to me!" Denise moaned, "I want it! I fucking want it!"

Releasing her hand, Barbara turned Dante's stallion loose, and like the gate opening for a rodeo bronc rider, she unleashed a fury that would leave Denise's ass stretched and profaned like never before.

Gripping her hips, Dante began mercilessly pounding his enraged beast into Denise's ass, his pelvis slapping hard against her oily ass cheeks with each powerful thrust.

Still positioned behind Denise, the camera gave a close-up view of her stretched ass getting pummeled by Dante's thick invader. Though well-lubricated, the conjugation of his huge cock and her tight asshole appeared painful to its viewing audience, but her ecstatic wails suggested otherwise.

"Oh, god, that hurts so fucking good!" Denise moaned as she relished every thrust of his monster into her ravaged back entry, "Oh, my god, yes! Yes!"

Having delivered his Aunt Lynn the mind-numbing fuck she so badly wanted -- pounding her lascivious cunt with with a crazed take-no-prisoners intensity that left them both sweating and groaning, Lute continued to follow what was taking place on screen. So grabbing their tube of bedside lubricant, Lute hurriedly applied some to his cock and Lynn's ass and then spread apart her butt cheeks as he shoved his raging meat into her gaping hole.

Though pleased that things were progressing just as she'd planned, Lynn nonetheless felt like she'd been gut-punched when Lute dispensed with any gradual introductions and immediately drove his huge cock up her ass, his big nut sac slapping against her cheeks as he continued his furious assault on her lusty body.

"Oomph!" Lynn grunted after his first plundering thrust, and then recovering she moaned, "Oh, fuck! Fuck. Yes!"

Lute then began to match blow for blow the on-screen actions of the muscular stud who was delivering a serious ass-fucking to his mom. And with his still eyes still glued to the TV, Lute gripped his aunt's curvaceous hips and slammed his enraged cock in and out of her ass, growling with a brutish, animalistic fervor she had never heard from him before.

"Yeah, lover, yeah!" Lynn moaned as she too watched the tape, never tiring of seeing her nasty sister-in-law taking Dante's monster up her stretched bung. But having Lute simultaneously pounding her own nether-region made it all the more exciting, "Oh yeah, lover! My god, you are so fucking big in my ass! So fucking big!"

As the hardcore ferocity of the hotel room's anal action continued apace, on screen the foursome were now all-in on ensuring Denise got an ass-fucking she wouldn't soon forget.

Barbara was positioned alongside Dante with her hand shoved into Denise's crotch, furiously diddling her cunt while her boyfriend pounded away on her ass. And Lynn had slid under Denise and was now groping and kissing her luscious tits, nipping at her nipples and sucking her bumpy areolas.

The lovers' bodies were glistening with oil and sweat as they writhed and moaned, fully engaged in the moment, knowing some epic orgasmic eruptions were nigh.

And soon after when Dante groaned and increased his fuck-thrusts to an even more brutal velocity, Denise began to buck and wail, "Oh, god yes, I'm gonna' cum! I'm gonna' cum!"

With her sphincter tightening on his cock as she came, Dante grunted and moaned as his own orgasm rose to the fore.

Taking this as their cue, both Lynn and Barbara re-positioned themselves to receive whatever portion of his spew came their way.

As they did, Denise howled as her pussy began gushing a torrent of juices. Which was followed by Dante delivering his first payload of cum into her ass, giving her rear chute something to remember him by. Then pulling his slick monster from her defiled bung, he delivered the remainder of his load to the waiting mouths of Lynn and Barbara.