Aunt Lynn Rides Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gulping and sucking as they shared his agitated organ, the sisters kissed and cum-swapped his milky seed, which the camera caught in lewd detail before it zoomed in on Denise's ass. Cutting over just in time, the video showed her flexed sphincter as it opened and oozed a load of Dante's jizz, which Barbara then swooped in to hoover up.

None of this was lost on Lute and Lynn at the hotel, because their own climactic eruptions easily matched what they were seeing on screen. And after Lynn had thrashed and screamed as she gushed a stream of bed-soaking lady juices, Lute exploded with a monumental orgasm, the first volley of which he hosed onto her ass like a firefighter at a four-alarm blaze. And since there was still plenty left, Lynn was able to scramble around to capture more in her mouth, with the ample overflow running down her chin and onto her heaving tits.

Both on tape and at the hotel, the spent lovers collapsed in a heap. Barbara, Lynn and Denise rubbed their oily cum-covered tits together, kissing and sighing while Dante stroked out his last rivulets of spew for their hungry mouths. Then with some jazzy music playing, the tape slowly faded to black.

While at the hotel, Lynn continued to suck off the last of Lute's viscous seed before she slid off the bed and went to mix them another round of drinks.

Aunt and nephew continued their ribald weekend just as it had begun, and the tape got several more viewings as it provided a provocative backdrop to their lovemaking.

As hoped, Lynn returned to work on Monday with her pussy tender and raw from the weekend's fuck-fest with Lute, and the lingering soreness didn't wear off for many days. Throughout the week, she would slip into a toilet stall to apply some Vaseline to her sore vagina. And if no one was around, she conjured thoughts of her nephew's magnificent cock and squeezed her nipples and diddled her inflamed twat until she gasped and came.

As for Lute, when he returned to his place on Sunday evening and unpacked his bag, he found a gift-wrapped package inside, along with a card. Opening it first he read,

"Dear Lute,

Thank you so much for a wonderful weekend. You're an amazing lover and friend and I treasure the time we're able to spend together.

Knowing you'll be discrete, I had another copy of the tape made just for you. This can be our secret.

I look forward to seeing you at your upcoming graduation. You make us very proud!

With much love (and lust),

Lynn"