Aunt Maggie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, he was eighteen and a male absolutely brimming with hormones. Secondly his mind as stated before was working overtime to justify anything about to happen because thirdly; this attention was coming not only from an aunt, (but from an attractive older woman who didn't seem to be offended by his state of affairs). She didn't seem inclined to tell anyone about this either. He did the math; considering her request to have him wank himself before her.

He shot a furtive glance back to the open door into the house. Gwennie did not seem to be anywhere nearby. She was in fact, watching from another window out of his line of sight, (something he was most unaware of). Impetuous bravado fueled by hormones won the day.

"Alright," he said with a nod.

"Wait," she corrected him, "not here ... over there!"

Her voice was a wicked whisper. It was as if the two of them were conspiring to steal apples from the market in the village. He looked to where she'd pointed and saw she'd meant for them to move to the large oversize chaise lounge.

It was a great orange flowery gaudy affair of poolside furniture; not quite couch, not quite bed... and totally adjustable. It would have looked out of place by a lot of pools, but next to Auntie Maggie's home with its flower gardens and its overdone Georgian bobbles and cherubs all over the place it was merely one more thing that looked the part when taken on the whole. Taken by itself, the chaise looked as if Hyacinth Bucket and Hugh Hefner had a furniture business together at one time.

Auntie was waiting now; on her feet with her hand extended to him, and looking at him over those drooped sunglasses with the eyes full of secrecy and reassurance. He took that hand of hers and she pulled him up. Two sets of bare oily feet padded illicitly over to the lounge, just a few steps away in the morning light. Two sets of hands worked to drop its back and raise its foot rest.

At the window in the dimness of the house, a third set of hands worked in unison; one furiously moving under Gwennie's skirts and the other holding Billy's phone whilst a thumb expertly swiped lurid pornographic images to and fro. Gwen eye's left the glow of the screen and scrutinized equally lurid events about to take place by the pool. Her lips whispered a hushed curse and those fingertips frigged at her sex.

It was as if she were witness to some vulgar sporting event and were egging the competitors to score. They most indeed would, she was certain of this. She was an excellent analyst of such sport; as well as an ardent fan and in a few minutes' time... an official of sorts.

The chaise lay before Billy and Maggie now, partially flat on its frame with the back raised slightly, and looking like an over-stuffed gaudy bed on the squeakiest of wheels at the water's edge. Maggie made Billy lie on his back, his feet well apart. She took up a position prostate on her knees and tummy tum-tum down between those legs of his; as if worshipping at his ever-stiff cock and balls in the manner of an ancient obelisk. Seizing up that ever-present bottle of sun oil, she set about sliming the sides of his thighs in gentle swooshy-wooshie strokes. Peering over the tops of those impossibly dark glasses and past his painfully throbbing phallus; her green eyes locked upon his. She whispered to him,

"Well?"

He sat up a little on one elbow. He grasped himself in his paw and bit his lip. His hand began to do that filthy horrible thing that all people do and few admit to; the only difference being that as he pleased himself rudely, he did so before the eyes of his quite nude and oily auntie.

Those eyes of hers followed everything intently; noting every jerk, every tug, even the wrinkle of his nose and quiver in his lower lip while he tugged away and abused himself. She'd her face now right up next to the action; so close to him even, that the slight puff of her nostrils actually fell upon his balls. Her gaze and her sharp mind took it all in, recording how it all looked; how fast he went, how firm he held himself, and just where he did so. Her naughty noggin took copious notes, indeed.

She chuckled to herself; at least she'd kept her word to her own blood sister Marion regarding this young man. After all, hadn't Sis asked her to watch over her only son, Billy? Well rest assured, she was most certainly watching him closely at the moment; most definitely not letting him out of her sight!

Billy for his part should have been bothered by this whole activity supremely, yet he found it wonderfully intimate and wicked fun, (not to mention relaxing). Here he was, doing the most private of personal activities next to using a toilet, and his naked aunt was egging him on quietly; all smiles and happy encouragements. Her hands were moving up and down his legs, spreading more and more oil upon his inner thighs and tracing them with the lightest brushes of her fingertips, a sensation that drove him wild as he wanked and wanked and wanked. Now and again, she would lean left or right and kiss those thighs in a little pecky-peck kiss, never taking her eyes off his tugs and pulls though.

He sensed her becoming more and more aroused at his base crude act; that only fueling further arousal deep inside him. She was not judging him, not turning away from this "terrible wonderful thing" he was doing. On the contrary; she was captivated by it, consumed even by the spectacle. Her hands came up to cup those balls of his; rubbing more oil on them and tickling all around their base while he kept up the fierce pace of his self-abuse.

"What do you think of when you do this?" she asked.

"Lots of things. Lots of things I probably shouldn't say," he admitted.

"Why not?" she asked, knowing full well why he'd said it.

"Because some of it... may be wrong to think," he gasped, his mind trying to find an answer but at the same time focusing on the act quite literally, at hand.

"Darling," she said, "you may be tugging your penis to please yourself but you should understand; your mind is the greatest sexual organ you have. You shouldn't feel bad or ashamed if your fantasies don't do people harm... "

The whole time she said all this, she was now rubbing his balls not in any manner that a sane person could call a massage. She was fondling him in her hand, but his mind was now telling him otherwise; a self-deluding lie in fact ... because he wished ever so much for the opposite to be true so he and she could keep going with this. He now wished the unthinkable, but that would be terribly wrong. Terribly and tremendously ... WRONG!

It was then that it seemed she'd almost read his mind...

"You need oil on your penis," she commented in a sweet illicit whisper, "let Auntie help you. Auntie Maggie knows things such as this..."

Maggie herself was doing a little balancing act with her words. It was important for as much of all this to be his idea, lest she scare him and make him bolt like a deer. She wanted as much for things to be his decision, (even if she was pushing like mad for him to make the right choices). She waited a moment, just holding his balls and considering everything; looking into his eye's to see if he was all fight or all flight... as he wanked and wanked, and her offer settled into his brain.

He took his hands away from himself and reclined back upon the chaise. He closed his eyes for a moment, thinking about what he'd say next; then he looked straight at her and with trembling lips said,

"Do it please Auntie, it's so ... DRY."

As lies and poor justifications went this was a WHOPPER, but the mere sight of his hands resting at his side (plus his stiff as a cricket bat penis pointing to the sun), told her all she'd need to know as she lay there; holding his balls in her hand and squeezing upon them like a warm hairy beanbag. She brought up her free hand, dripping with oil. In motion that for both of them seemed to stop time... reached for her nephew's cock.

Billy felt her touch and blinked, sucking in an immense draft of air through whistling nostrils. This was it, she was touching him. Oh the thrill he felt as Auntie's fingers wrapped about his penis, giving the pulsing flesh a firm tennis racquet grip!

Maggie marveled with an open mouth, the great warm meaty weight filling her hands now. Her hand began wanking throbbing shaft whilst her other hand worked those lovely balls. He responded with an ever so slight raising of buttocks off the lounge before she pushed him down; telling him softly to, just relax.

Relax? RELAX? Alright... this was NOT a trick of his mind. This was an absolutely FOUL ... NASTY...and errrrmmm... OH DEAR... SIMPLY MARVELOUS trick of her ruddy hand! OH BLOODY HELL THAT FELT WONDERFUL- OH DAMN WHY FIGHT IT?

"That feels ...good Auntie," he murmured, a slight quiver in his voice, "please don't stop."

"What feels good Billy?" she asked coquettishly fluttering her eyes at him as she brought her oily paw up and down the length of his throbber, making marvelous squishy sounds with her hand at the very top before plunging her fist down to the base. Her hand became a lovely lubricated plunging piston, all squishy stroke-stroke-strokety stroke!

"Come on Billy," she said as she puckered her lips before giving the shaft a pecky-peck kiss about hallway up its length (all while continuing her uppy-down with her hand), "tell Auntie Maggie what feels good."

"The way you're oi-oi-oiling me," he shuddered closing his eyes to enjoy the sensation.

He then felt a stranger and even more pleasant sensation, further still. Upon opening his eyes, he looked to behold her drumming the tip of his pecker against her pouty lip-pucker. She'd opened her mouth slightly, making playful popping sounds before continuing with that firm squishy up 'n down motion of her hand.

"Am I really oiling you?" she asked, fluttering eyes at him. She puckered her lips again, putting more kissy-kiss pucker-pecks up and down the shaft before wanking her hand up and down its length and resting her kissy pucker at the underside of the mushroom bell-head while waiting for a reply.

He was prepared to lie; to fib, to tell a half-truth one last time... but what was the point to being less than truthful to both she and with himself? He may have been young but he was anything but stupid and clearly she was wanking him. Clearly she was interested in him, and CLEARLY he wanted this. He opted for honesty.

"No," he said, being honest with the both of them, "you are wanking me."

"And is it wrong," she asked, her hand running up and down his shaft as she kissed the underside of the tip, "that I should wank and tug and pull on your penis (kiss)...your proud erection(kiss)... your lovely marvelous cock?"

She waited again for his response; wanking him up and down his shaft, drumming the tip against her pucker and nose. There was a pause. He was thinking... he was wrestling with right and wrong, (and wrong was clearly the stronger wrestler). She opened her mouth slightly and through her pucker, her little tongue-tip tickled the underside of that mace-like mushroom penis-tip. THAT decided the match between right and wrong; decidedly overwhelmingly in WRONG'S FAVOR!

"It is but I want it. I want you to do it and I want you to do more... please?"

There it was, he'd done it. He'd said he wanted this sexual gift from his mother's sister, (and he cared nothing now about his silly conscience). His conscience wasn't doing a lovely job of pulling his greasy penis... his auntie was! He might be going to hell for all this he mused, but his conscience and his sense of guilt could at least go there first ahead of him to reserve a nice table. He'd taken a first step in a glorious lifetime of hedonism (and it was his Auntie Maggie who'd offered him her hand and led him at the start of the journey; holding him by his painfully stiff cock)!

"Not to worry, we'll do more," she replied, now giving him a marvelously slow forceful wank as her tongue licked it in-between her words, "this... *lick* and... *nibble* so...*kiss*...much *lick* hmmm...*kiss* ...MUCH MORE!"

He nodded. He lay back and let her "do her thing," with it. She was very good with those hands of hers. He noted she was even more accomplished with his cock than he (and he'd abused himself for hours on end in his room and in the shower). When it came to knowing what pleased his cock... he couldn't even hold a candle to her. She was good... and bad; marvelously bad in fact!

"Billy," she said as her hand worked a blur his loins, "can I ask you something?"

"Yes Auntie," he gasped, his chin bobbing up and down slightly.

"Have you ever tried," she said, tugging at him now thoughtfully "edging yourself?"

"What? You mean, not cumming?"

"Precisely," she replied, popping the underside against her pucker and slapping lightly against her chin and dimples, "I know you haven't cum yet but I'd love to do a bit more with you. I know you were watching me quite intently when I was pleasing myself and I wish to do something...well... mutual, yes? Care to give it a go for Auntie?"

"I've done it in the past," he confided, "but not always been good at it. Sometimes I can hold out... sometimes three strokes and my bed is a sticky mess, but ok... I'm up for it if you are and..."

She didn't wait further. She was up on her bum and seated bare-arse between his thighs with her crotch VERY close to his own; her legs draped over his as if preparing to straddle. She resumed wanking him slowly while cupping those lovely balls, (but not first before bringing his hand down between her legs to her sex). She sighed at his touch; pausing for a second, lost in the delicious hedonism of the moment. She then explained things to him.

"WE my dear young fellow," she said with a voice full of soft illicit whispers, "are going to play with one another. I don't wish you to spend yet either - that will be soon but not yet. I want you to make ME spend, however. I want to release before you, understood? It's a little game I like to play with 'certain select,' people."

"I understand Aunt Maggie," Billy replied, his busy fingers already getting down to no-good in the well-oiled petals of her sex-blossom.

What followed between aunt and nephew was a sort of intimate mutual masturbation; the two sitting very close to one another and with Maggie directing the whole activity in hushed whispers. She informed Billy to immediately say something if he was about to spend or spunk, (as it just so happened she'd a special procedure in case that occurred). In the meantime, she wanked him hard as he finger-blasted her sex and both shared sighs, shudders, and silly groans. It was as if they were two teens on a car date, exploring each other's private parts for the first time.

It all went on for several minutes as Maggie calmly coached him on stroking her clitoris and fingering her pink quim-hole in precisely the fashion she hungered for. As for the strokes she was applying to his penis; well...he got close at one point... so very close to spending. She clucked her tongue at him and slowed her pace, continuing to wank him but with soothing words to postpone his release.

He nodded and in spite of himself was able bring himself under control; allowing his pending orgasm to retreat. It was something that showed a maturity beyond his tender years. Her discerning eye noticed this and she nodded appreciatively. He continued to frig at her snatch and she kept on wanking him. Her nostrils flared; the excited sound of her sips of air finding the same rhythm as his. They were synching themselves now, the bond stronger than it had ever been between the two.

She now added twist to the masturbatory molestation mischief; in fact, it was something she truly enjoyed. She pushed away his hand and commenced drumming his penis against her bald oily snatch; that swollen clitoris of hers in particular receiving the lion's share of the hammering. She banged it against her hooded nub rapidly, over and over again; as if she were a rude greasy instrument at one end of a lewd orchestra, making her wonderfully agitated with each meaty slap. She saw this was exciting too for him and gasped at her nephew,

"How about I lie on my back while we continue to do this?"

Well Billy was all nods, (no protest from him, now). The switch-up was easy enough. She assumed a reclining position on her back before him, raising her spread legs up; high... higher... and higher still, until she did a wicked little trick she'd learned at her yoga class. First she placed one leg back behind her head with her arm and shoulder locked in front of it. Now she did the same with the other leg, actually crossing her ankles behind that pretty auburn head of hers.

Billy couldn't believe his eyes as he hovered over her. He had an aunt possessing simply exquisite gorgeous features who wanted to do rude naked things with him, and she just happened to be double-jointed in the bargain? Well, there were no complaints from him.

"Billy, come closer," she whispered with mischievous urgency while winking slyly at him.

He knelt on the edge of the chaise. She wasted no time; seizing his member in her fist. The air was heady with anticipation and suspense as to just what precisely she'd in mind to do next.

She resumed stroking him and hammering that cock against her clit; all whilst making delighted OH! OH! OH! with from her mouth for several marvelous seconds as her nephew's blood raced with excitement. An expert at such things, she as keeping that throbber stiff and coursing with blood. Sensing the time and the level of excitement to be correct, she changed the rudeness up even more.

She began running that throbbing penis up and down her snatch; rutting it against her hooded bean before sending it down to rub it around the now growing pink crater of her cunt-hole. Instead of pushing it inside, she ran his dong-head all around the entrance in a delicious tease that vexed them both terribly before returning the cock-tip back to her poor pummeled clit for more incestuous frictions of the loveliest variety! This process she repeated several times before looking up into his eyes and asking,

"Think you can do this, boy?"

He nodded, always the quick study. He was a bright one if there ever was! He grabbed his member; proceeding to mimic the rude act Aunty Maggie had just been doing with his meaty man-stick; rutting and grinding it against her furrow for several short circuits of mutual masturbatory mischief.

Maggie, always wishing to educate as well as fornicate with those younger than she, explained to him this was a form of masturbation practiced in Africa between the young people of some tribal societies with powerful taboos against sex before marriage. Young men and women of those tribal groups would lie together very close together in an effort to be intimate and relieve sexual tensions. The penis would be rubbed all around the young woman's private parts but penetration in her vagina was strictly forbidden; both participants instead forced to orgasm by the mere application of genital to genital collisions and sexual friction.

He listened intently as he circled round and round the edge of her naughty pink twat-hole with that dong of his; seeming to stoke hot coals with an especially hard stick. She in turn resumed fondling his balls; cupping and squeezing them as if obsessed with their freshness. They may have not been very fresh, but they were becoming quite full, she judged.