Aunt Maggie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sent that little lovely to myself Billy," she informed him, "sent it to your Auntie Maggie here too. Those images have been sent to us from YOUR phone, yes! You know what this looks like, don't you?"

He nodded sadly. He knew they could easily now tell his mum about what had been happening out in the park and they could easily tell his mum he'd sent both Maggie and her housekeeper photos of his erect penis. By all accounts, that is precisely what it would look like. He knew it...he SOOOOO knew it. He slumped on the chaise unhappily.

"Oh there, there Billy," Auntie Maggie said spitting his cock from her lips... all coo's and molly-coddling, "I don't think anyone is going to use these photos against you. I think Gwennie here meant for them to be an insurance policy of sorts... nobody is going to snitch on anyone, are they Gwennie?"

Her eyes turned to her housekeeper and she stroked her nephew's cock in her hand; rubbing the tip up and down (and all around), her chin. She was clearly playing, the good cop as it were, and Gwen the stern housekeeper was clearly the baddie. Maggie clucked her tongue at her employee asking,

"It can't be all that bad, can it? You didn't find anything else did you?"

It was a loaded and carefully orchestrated query. She'd actually rehearsed in the shower earlier that day precisely what tone she'd use for Gwennie in this conversation. Both she and her servant were simply perfect in their timing. It was almost a call and response exercise between the two as Gwen answered with,

"OH I MOST CERTAINLY DID! Look here at this..."

Gwen dropped to the chaise; ignoring the oiliness of the two bodies already occupying it. She handed the phone to her employer and she then seized up Billy's cock. She commenced to suck it hard as Maggie scrolled through the phone with a delighted look upon her face; her expression alternating between feigned shock and wicked delight!

"Oh Billy," exclaimed happily, " you ARE a randy little fellow and some of this pornography is absolutely VILE... rancid even! Oooh I shall have to send some of these web addresses to myself and update my stash of erotica!"

"Your what?" he heaved incredulously as his cock began to swell once again in the slurpy sucking jowls of his Aunt's employee.

"She is saying," Gwennie said, popping his tadger from her lips with a champagne-cork POP, "that she fancies the same internet filth you do... (as do I for that matter). We are all sexual beings here, and we enjoy watching naked people doing absolutely nasty things to one another, as much as the next person."

She could see by the dumbfounded expression on his face that a further explanation was required, so Gwennie returned Billy's cock back to Maggie's mouth and sought the words. For her part, Maggie continued to suck her nephew's now rejuvenated phallic totem whilst scrolling through his phone; sending herself bits and pieces of naughtiness she saw as it struck her fancy. Gwen in the meantime started to explain, absentmindedly fondling William's balls and reminiscing.

"You see," she began, "this whole house and family business is joined at the hip to sex. Naughty underwear, lingerie, sex toys, how-to marital products and the like. Your mother and aunt are captains of an industrial empire that banks on the idea that pleasure is good and should be indulged."

She saw he was a most captive audience. Was it her words, or what was happening at his cock and ballsack? Well, it didn't matter; she continued with,

"It's possibly one of the main reasons I above all people, came to work and live in this house. You see, you do not completely know EVERYTHING concerning your family, nor your bloodline Billy. Sex is as much in your blood as it is in those balls of yours I'm holding at the moment."

Maggie looked up at him now as she continued to suckle his penis; studying his expression. She wished to see the look when his Aunt told him everything; wished to see his shock and feel that cock twitch in her mouth. This would be good, and only the likes of Gwennie could relay this particular story properly.

"Well dear I suppose," Gwennie told him, "it is best for you to know that both your mummy and your auntie here sucking your cock have known and kept this secret since they were in fact - YOUR AGE."

Billy looked down into his Auntie Maggie's eyes. She could only nod back happily and emphatically, (what with a mouth absolutely stuffed-full of hard veiny familial cock - HIS no less)! Whatever it was, it was all apparently true. He turned back to Gwen and listened as she fondled his balls, relating to him,

"My last name is Tugwell, like that of your mum's mum. My full name is Gwendoline Ardent Tugwell but I went for a few years by the name Gwendoline Tugwell Sedgewick. For legal reasons and for economic one's ...Gwen Sedgewick is the name you'll see on my driver's license."

"Ardent Tugwell," Billy murmured thoughtfully, "but not the same Ardents as my Dad?"

"The very same," Gwennie replied caressing those balls like two hard-boiled eggs in a sack, "you see, on your mum's side, I am very much your great Aunt but on your father's side, I am most definitely... your Grandmother Gwen."

It was a shock. It was a lightning bolt of a revelation. It would have to be however continued in the next chapter.

... to be continued.

If you enjoyed this story, please vote and comment.