All Comments on 'Aunt Maggie Ch. 03'

by FOUNTAINPEN67

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When I came across this story and noticed it was Chapter 3, I went to read the first two chapters. Having read the first chapter, I clicked for Chapter 2 and found that it is identical to Chapter 1. Since there is a long span of time between chapters, is chapter 2 still available to be posted?

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 2 years agoAuthor

With regard to chapter two, I clicked on it and pulled it up. Here is the link. Hope this helps? https://www.literotica.com/s/aunt-maggie-ch-02

SoNaughtySoNaughtyabout 2 years ago

I now have read all 3 chapters! I need to read more since I don't write as much as I use to. I will always read up till I can not see any more which I hope never happens! This story was by far the best so far even though the other 2 were fantastic but this one tells the story of how Billy came to exist! Awesome! I want a family like this and I will be the grandmother to them hehehe I gave you 5 stars cause it was perfect reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! You are a very talented author. Not only have you made me want a family like that, but you got me wet. Gave you 5 stars!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Too much over the top, rampant sex with no emotion lost my interest. 3*

CH51143CH51143about 2 years ago

Fantastically hot and dirty story! I'm not sure I can wait 3 years for the next chapter!

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 2 years ago

Will there be anymore to the Mom's Big Bed saga?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Eagerly awaiting Governess Part 4!

Keep up the good work!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

you know, i really wanted to like this story but it got to be too much starting in on the 2nd chapter. too many characters and too many stories being told instead of us experiencing it first hand, as it were. What is vitally important with a story as complex as this is that there aren't so so many mistakes. There was one sentence i could not even begin to parse and another that took me a while to figure out only by rearranging the words, subtracting a word and adding another. Also: far too many missing words. I shake my head every time an admittedly amateur writer never even rereads his own creation! Why should i have to suffer through reading it when you have OBVIOUSLY not done the same?! In short: this story is a hot mess! Read your own work and get an editor! He or she may call you up scratching their heads quite a few times. Be prepared. If your response is "i can't be arsed", then hang up the pen!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFOUNTAINPEN67@FOUNTAINPEN67
Hello everyone... with spring I have several new projects I am completing and a few more in the works. You'll see I am dabbling in short stories like The Chair; Our Stage and Private Box but I also have a few longies in the works. I'm working on chapter four of Lusty Lynn-Sexy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Aunt Maggie Series Info