Aunt Margot & I - Pt. 02

Story Info
Seduced by my mother's sister in the South of France.
1.8k words
4.55
24.1k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/31/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ACelt
ACelt
79 Followers

Strongly advise reading the 1st part before reading the below. Thanks for reading and also for your previous comments... even the weird ones!

Lying there, on my aunt's bed and staring up at the old chandelier style light, I glanced back at my aunt who was staring back at me as if to think what to do next. Maybe she was having a change of mind. She was still wearing her white bikini bottoms and nothing else as my eyes took in her glorious body.

I decided to be bold and make a move and was about to say something, but right away she shushed me and told me to stay where I was. On my back with my head at the end of the bed she moved to stand directly behind me. I could see her still moist bikini and the underside of her breasts. A view I would cherish from this day on I thought to myself.

The swim shorts I was wearing started to become uncomfortable, especially with the steel-like erection I was sporting beneath, so I made a move to remove them.

"Non, touche pas!" My aunt said suddenly. "Leave it be cheri."

I did as I was told of course. Her house, her bedroom... her rules! I could live with the discomfort of my shorts for now.

Standing above me, she bent forwards and brought her hands down to rest on the mattress, at either side of my head. I kept eye contact with her, as difficult as it may have been. Leaning down, her hair started to caress my forehead and face as she moved form side to side. Getting closer now, I could feel the touch of her lips on my forehead and something wet, it was her tongue of course as she trailed her lips and the tip of her tongue on my head and down my nose towards my mouth. Here she parted my lips and proceeded to explore my mouth with her tongue. I moved mine against hers pushing our tongues together and mixing saliva as we kissed so surprisingly passionate.

I was now desperate to touch her again, but as I brought my hands up to cup my aunts breasts she quickly but gently slapped my hands away. Damn... she was making sure I knew who was in charge of this situation and it certainly wasn't me!

She carried on kissing my lips.. gently nibbling them and then moving down to my neck where she did the same. As she gradually moved forward, I could feel the swells of her breasts touching my head. I felt my cock reach levels of hardness I didn't think was possible as she continued her journey towards my chest.

I had sensitive nipples at the best of times but when aunt Margot started to swirl her tongue around them... this sent me to heaven, especially now as I leaned my head back a little and to the left I was able to catch my aunts turgid nipple. This, thankfully, she allowed.

We carried on like this for however long it was, nobody was checking the clock!

The absolute delight we took in each others pleasure was breathtaking, even at just this point. I was sure we were both delirious with anticipation, not knowing how far this was going to go... at least I knew that I was anyway.

My senses were on a high now and I was sure I could smell my precum, even with my shorts still on. I was sure aunt Margot was the same, just like before by the pool, secreting her very own juices. In any case, I was about to find out...

Aunt Margot finished teasing my nipples with her mouth and fingers and as her own right nipple popped out of my mouth, she sat up and moved down so that she was kneeling in an upright position over my head. I had the most amazing view as I gazed upon the sight above me. She spread her legs a little so that I could see more clearly the contours of her bikini clad bottom and pussy. The wetness there was astounding. She turned her head and looked at me, looking a little embarrassed but clearly enjoying herself, she slipped her fingers down the front of her bikini bottoms and rubbed her cunt, slipping a couple of fingers inside and with my face just inches from her, she proceeded to withdraw her soaked fingers and presented them to me... I strained my head upwards to taste her. Teasing me she eventually gave in to my efforts and allowed me to lick the juices of her cunt from her fingers.

"You like my taste cheri, oui?"

"Do you want more? To taste me, to eat me?"

I could say nothing in reply as not because I didn't know what to say but because aunt Margot shifted a little back the way and down onto my eagerly awaiting mouth, not waiting for my response.

The feel of her wetness on my mouth was overwhelming and she had almost been caressing my face with her bikini covered pussy when the taste and smell of her along with her heat completely overwhelmed me.

I exploded in my shorts. Never had I cum before without being touched... it was incredible but at the same time I felt I'd let Aunt Margot down.

"Oooh!" I could hear my aunt say as she raised herself off of my face.

"I'm so sorry Aunt Margot.. I couldn't help it"

She leaned forward and I could feel her pull at the elastic of my shorts and lift it over my still swollen cock. All of a sudden I felt her warm tongue lapping at my semen covered genitals. All the way down the shaft and back up to the helmet, she appeared to be cleaning me up with her mouth and tongue only, never touching me with her fingers.

I knew then I would be as hard as I was before in a matter of seconds, after all I was in the hands... or should that be 'the mouth' of an expert!

"There we go mon petit... all good and ready to go again I see."

"Now where were we before that little slip? Oh yes.. how could I forget?"

She stood up with her feet at either side of my head and slipped the remaining part of her bikini off... allowing it to slip slowly down her thighs as she wiggled her beautiful bum to assist its descent and finally landing on my face. I heard her give out a little giggle as she looked down at me... I didn't care that I may have looked ridiculous at that point. Fact was, if it was all to end here and now, I still would have looked on it as the most amazing day of my young life.

Aunt Margot kicked her bikini to the side and dropped to her knees again, same position as before. I could hear her give out a slight moan as she cupped her breasts and most likely pulling on her nipples again. At the same time I was looking at her delectable ass, just above me again but this time bare.

I took in the sight before me, the stunning opening of her moist pussy with her fleshy lips slightly protruding, the moist area between her cunt and her anus. She appeared to be wet everywhere and just as I was about to bring my mouth to her openings, her right hand appeared from underneath as she played with herself,,, hearing her pleasurable sighs from above I decided I would join her fingers with my tongue.

I had my nose tucked in between the cheeks of her bottom as I slipped my tongue along her crevice, savouring the smell and taste of her cunt. At the same time, aunt Margot's fingers slipped in and out of her pussy and into my mouth. I kissed and licked her for all I was worth and hearing those moans of pleasure made me forget the pains in my neck from straining.

I rested my head back on the mattress and aunt Margot followed with her body... gently at first, resting on my face and open mouth. She upped the volume of her erotic moans as I sucked in her clitoris then lapping at her labia and slipping my tongue inside her, going from one to the other. I even gave time to the little puckered hole of her ass, letting my tongue swirl around the little hole. She appeared not to mind this at all as I felt her push back and used her fingers to rub her clitoris as I continued the worship of my aunts beautiful bottom.

Aunt Margot was now writhing on top of my face, pushing down hard and rocking back on forth as I put pressure on her clitoris with my tongue... she leaned forward now and at the same time releasing my arms to roam free over her body. I felt once again my cock being touched but this time it wasn't just her mouth but her hands also.

We were in a perfect sixty-nine position and I knew I wouldn't be able to last long so I tried my hardest to focus on making aunt Margot cum.

I sucked on that clit of hers as she took the head of my prick in her hot mouth. Using my fingers, I grabbed her bum squeezing the cheeks and letting my fingers slip inside the crack of her ass to gently caress her sphincter without penetrating and whilst doing this I felt the same from her hands... playing with my balls, squeezing them gently and running her finger down past the perineum to my anus, gently tickling it. All this whilst she sucked on my cock. It was at this point when I could feel my aunt tense up, shudder even as her juices soaked my face... she lifted her head back and swore loudly in French and ground her cunt into my face as she came. Even though my aunt had let go of my prick with her mouth, she was still able to grasp tightly to it with one hand moving it up and down so I was able to cum again... and cum again I did, spurting over my aunts beautiful body.

We continued lying in a sixty-nine position but only this time on our sides, touching and caressing each others bodies. I thought maybe she didn't want to face me for fear of regret on my part. But that could not be further from the truth.

Eventually I sat up and turned around to face her. She was about to say something but it was my turn to shush her. I touched her lips with my finger and I bent down and covered her with kisses from head to toe.

We played a little, tickling each other and holding each other firmly and we spoke. We spoke a lot. A lot about what we had done and what the future may hold for us, if any.

But for now, for me especially, it was all about the moment. This moment was to be savoured.

ACelt
ACelt
79 Followers