Aunt Matilda in Lyon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean was officially introduced to Raina, and also a dizzying number of beautiful, well dressed women, all members of the organization. Sara and Cynthia had been initiated the year before, and were fondly remembered by many that were present. To their delight, they did indeed spot Sophie in attendance, and greeted her warmly. She returned the greeting, surprising them by giving them kisses fully on their lips, rather than polite air kisses to their cheeks. The nude males milling around in the background were completely ignored by the women, as if unimportant.

The meeting was called to order, and Aunt Matilda formally offered membership to Jean. When Jean indicated her acceptance, Aunt Matilda asked, "Are you therefore entering into this process of initiation of your own free will, Jean, recognizing the fact that there will be some aspect of humiliation involved? Rest assured, every woman here has passed through this ritual."

Jean felt all the eyes on her, which gave her a twinge of shyness. She felt her throat go dry, so she swallowed a couple of times to moisten it, lest her voice quaver as she replied. Tilting her chin up slightly, she clearly announced with the words she'd been coached, "Yes, Matilda. I am entering into it of my own free will, to prove myself worthy of joining this sisterhood."

Sara smiled, hearing Dick's mother say those words. Cynthia also smiled, but her shining eyes were directed at the woman she loved. Aunt Matilda, who looked so regal at this moment. She remembered uttering those same words the year before, and what the initiation entailed.

"Well spoken," Aunt Matilda intoned. She signaled one of the women, who stepped forward and slipped a blindfold over Jean's head, forcing her into darkness. Another woman used medical tape to secure the forward edges of the blindfold in place, ensuring it would not become displaced, no matter how much Jean might thrash her head about. Watching, Sara remembered how scared and excited she'd been when that had been done to her the year before. She looked at Jean's neck, and saw the blood pulsing there faster as her heart accelerated. Jean's chest moved beneath her dress with deepening breaths as she oxygenated that rushing blood.

But Jean's chest didn't stay covered for long, because two women, acting almost as handmaidens, came forward. One began undoing the sleeve ties on her graceful, flowing garment while the other slowly and gently unbuttoned it. Together, they slid the dress off Jean's shoulders and down to her feet. One held her hands for balance, while the other helped her remove her sandals and guided her feet free from the dress. They stepped back for a moment.

Everyone in the room had a good look at Jean, standing blindfolded, wearing only a wispy bra and panties that barely concealed anything of her breasts and sex. She trembled slightly during this pause, either from nervousness or excitement, or a blend of the two. Her handmaidens stepped forward again, and in the blink of an eye, those last two garments were carefully removed, leaving Jean's glorious body on full display. As expected, she looked magnificent - the image of ripe womanhood.

Using a soft cording, one of the handmaidens bound Jean's wrists behind her back, while the other tied her ankles together, leaving a length of about a foot of cording between them. The concept was not to prevent her from moving, but to cause her to move humbly. The members aligned themselves into a corridor, along which Jean was guided by the handmaidens, each holding her elbow. As she passed by the members, each said, "Welcome, Jean." The corridor led to the entrance of the stairway leading down into the manor's well equipped dungeon, with its special apparatus occupying the central position in the large room.

As the female members filed into that room, several of the nude males went to the apparatus and, with a skill and ease acquired by much practice, they gently, but securely, bound Jean to the device. Ropes were attached to many places on her torso, but her breasts remained free. Ropes also secured her arms, forearms, thighs and legs in several places. When the mechanisms of the device were activated, Jean's body could be manipulated like that of a marionette on strings, into virtually any position desired.

Her expression became one of astonishment as she was lifted from the floor and maneuvered into a face up position. "I feel like I'm floating!" she exclaimed.

"Indeed you are," Matilda confirmed. "But soon you'll feel more than that."

There were ten nude males in the room for Jean's initiation ceremony, including her son, Dick. Five of the others were the men from Aunt Matilda's staff, and the remaining four were from Raina's. These included Jules, Lexus, Tavin, and Darek. All of them had a woman or women standing nearby, manipulating their manhood into full erection. Since Aunt Matilda was in charge of this ceremony, each man then moved to stand on a small raised platform located in front of her, so she could attach a leather cock ring to him.

These lovely devices encircled the base of the cock, ensuring that the erection would stay firm as long as necessary. They also had a strap that cinched down the center of the scrotum, separating the two testicles from each other into erotic displays. Aunt Matilda seemed to spend a good deal of time making certain that the fit was perfect. Her face was often mere inches away from the ball sack, as her slender fingers made minute adjustments to the soft scrotal skin. Finally, she was satisfied. At her signal, some men worked the ropes. While that was happening, she beckoned Dick to come closer, whispered in his ear, and then carefully sheathed his cock with a condom.

Jean's legs were slowly parted by manipulations of the ropes attached to them, until they formed a wide "V" shape. In the darkness enforced by her blindfold, Jean was guessing what would happen next. What she didn't know was that Aunt Matilda had decreed that the first male to fuck her would be her own son. Ever the practical woman, that was why Matilda put the condom onto his cock. She wanted to be certain that none of his seed would lodge itself into his mother's womb.

It was a good thing she'd taken that precaution. As Dick stepped between his mother's thighs, a shiver of excitement coursed through him. He'd seen many other men having sex with her, certainly. And she'd seen him pleasuring women who'd demanded his services. But he'd never been allowed to touch her sexually. He was glad that the blindfold concealed her gleaming hazel eyes, because if she'd been staring at him with disapproval, he feared his cock might've wilted, in spite of the cock ring.

He knew he had to avoid thinking of her as his mother. He had to think of her as a woman that he needed to pleasure, because Aunt Matilda had commanded it. There was one major change that had been done to her in preparation for this ceremony, and that helped. Her copper colored hair still framed her face, but her mound and labia had been scrupulously shaved to a smooth, gleaming shine. He'd seen his mother's bush many times, but never had seen her labia so clearly. They were a lovely shade of pink, and their edges descended side by side, displaying little ripples that looked like a delicate fluting on the edge of a pie.

Taking his eyes off his ultimate target for a moment, Dick looked up past his mother's narrow waist to the gorgeous globes of her breasts. He loved breasts. He loved seeing them, touching them, licking them, and sucking at their nipples. He seldom got a chance to see those of his mother, since most of the women remained clothed as they toyed with the naked men. He was amazed at their beauty. He marveled at her fully erect nipples, weaving patterns through the air as her excited breathing made them bob around. Her nude, lush body was stirring up his lust. It was time.

As he grasped her pussy lips and spread them apart, fully revealing his mother's pink, wet hole, he saw Aunt Matilda step closer, near his mother's head. Momentarily, Dick thought he was about to be chastised for taking so long and perhaps told to let someone else take his place. Quickly, he spit on his hand and smeared his saliva onto the surface of the condom. Not delaying a second longer, he placed the head of his cock at her vaginal opening and pushed inward. Two gasps could be heard in that hushed room - Dick's and his mother's. His was from feeling her walls sheathing his cock as it moved farther and farther into her warm depths. Hers was from finally feeling herself penetrated after that long anticipation - that glorious feeling of being stretched and filled. She murmured a soft 'yes' of satisfaction.

Dick grabbed her hip bones for leverage and started fucking her with admittedly jerky strokes - he was quite worked up at that moment, realizing that he was actually fucking his own mother. And he liked it! Gradually, he settled into a smoother rhythm, but the pace of his thrusts was speeding up as he heard her moaning with desire.

Matilda whispered into Jean's ear, "Do you like this, Jean? Being bound naked like this and fucked while everyone watches?"

Jean quivered as she replied, "Yes... yes. I love it! I love knowing that the other members are watching this! It's so arousing... so very arousing..." She quivered again. "I think I'm going to cum soon, if this keeps up!" Her hands clenched into fists.

"Then if you like how he's fucking you," Matilda told her, "tell him so. Encourage him. Let the whole room hear what you're feeling, physically and emotionally."

Jean started by calling out blindly, "Your cock feels magnificent! It's plowing my cunt perfectly! It feels so big, stuffing me full! Fuck me, my stallion, fuck me! Make me cum!" To the rest of the room, she cried out, "This feels so... so... indescribably wonderful! I'm being fucked so well that I'm about to cum! I'm almost there! That swollen cock head is rooting around in my wet, wet pussy... hitting all the right spots! I'm... Ohhhhhh! Fuck! I'm... cumming!" The last word was uttered as a wailing cry as she began convulsing in orgasm, making strange sounds.

Dick didn't need to be told she was cumming. He could feel her inner cunt muscles working... contracting... expanding... rippling... sucking at his cock. Suddenly, he couldn't hold back any more. With a grunt, he drove his cock hard into his mother, holding her hips to pin her body onto his cock as it began to spasm. Spurt after spurt of his semen unloaded into the tip of the condom. It felt wonderful to them both.

Jean was babbling, "Matilda... Matilda... I don't know if it's the excitement of this ceremony. Or being naked and performing before so many people. Or being blindfolded like this, so I was forced to be fully aware of the sensations that cock was making inside me. But whatever it was, I can count on one hand the number of times that I've been fucked that well! It was truly astonishing - toe curling astonishing. I still feel that cock throbbing inside me. It feels like my pussy has a mind of its own - trying to grip it and make it stay inside me." Dick blushed with embarrassment at such high praise from his mother. Cynthia and Sara exchanged wide-eyed looks of amazement at hearing this proclamation.

When Dick finally pulled free from his mother's pussy, Aunt Matilda gestured for him to approach her. As he did, she carefully pulled the rubber off his cock, keeping the semen trapped inside it. Jean was still giving disjointed comments about what a wonderful initiation this had been. Sara and Cynthia, hearing that, exchanged knowing looks, and giggled quietly. Aunt Matilda spoke close to Jean's ear, but everyone heard her. "Jean, there are two things I must tell you." She waited until Jean seemed more coherent and focused. "First, we trapped the semen in this condom, so you could consume it. Open your mouth."

Jean licked her lips to dampened them, and then opened her mouth, with her tongue extended and curved slightly, like a pink gutter, awaiting the promised fluid. Matilda held the condom up high enough so that everyone could see the thick, whitish liquid slowly ooze from the open end of the condom. It was sticky enough that it formed quite a long rope, still clinging to the condom at the upper end as the lower end touched Jean's tongue. Matilda used her fingers to strip the remainder out of the condom, lowering it so that when the semen finally detached, all of it landed on Jean's waiting tongue.

"That's all of it, Jean. Close your mouth and taste it thoroughly before swallowing it."

All watched as the bound woman swished the semen around and around inside her mouth before her throat muscles rippled several times as she swallowed. Her lips curled into a smile. "Delicious," she volunteered.

Matilda also smiled. "That was the first thing, Jean." She waited as Jean turned her head toward the sound of her voice, paying attention. "The second is... your initiation is far from over." She signaled, and Tavin stepped between Jean's thighs and began fucking her. Lyle and Durant moved in to squeeze, knead and caress her breasts. Gable and Jules began rubbing their cocks on her feet. Spencer and Chaucer ran their cocks in the groove where Jean's neck met her collarbones, one on each side. Somehow that seemed more obscene than anything else being done to her.

As soon as Tavin stepped away, Lexus stepped into his place. The other men changed positions from time to time. Suspended in this position, Jean was dutifully fucked by all ten of the men present. Some had ejaculated into her cunt, but most held back.

Now the wonderfully constructed device was adjusted, and the ropes holding Jean were manipulated until she floated face down, almost in a spreadeagled position. Someone's cock entered her mouth as another again filled her pussy. She felt cocks placed against each of her hands, so she wrapped her fingers around them and felt the men bucking their hips against her palms and fingers. Other men scooted beneath her and tilted their heads up to suckle her dangling breasts. One of them was Dick, whose cock was again thrumming with arousal. He sucked noisily on the tit, reaching up to squeeze its base, almost as if he was trying to greedily press milk into his eager mouth.

The scene became akin to a one woman orgy - a gang-bang! Jean lost track of how many times her mouth and her pussy were fucked... she lost track of her orgasms... she no longer heard the lewd sounds of the fucking or the comments of the onlookers. Often she tasted her own juices on the cocks thrust into her mouth, sometimes mixed with the semen being deposited in her pussy. Sometimes a cock erupted inside her mouth, and she got to drink all she could, although inevitably some dribbled out of the corner of her lips.

For the penultimate pose in this initiation, Jean's torso was moved to a vertical position, while her legs and thighs were raised out and up until her feet were about the same height as her shoulders. The two most well endowed males - Darek and Lexus - moved into place. Darek impaled her pussy on his rampant erection. As she was shaking and gasping, adjusting to the stretch that produced, Lexus stepped behind her. His cock was glistening with lubricant, as were his index and middle fingers. He pressed his fingers up into her ass hole, coating her anal ring and the first portion of her rectum with lube. Jean's shaking and gasping intensified as she felt her anus being stretched - she was almost hyperventilating.

But when Lexus stuffed his tumescent member into Jean's tiny puckered opening, she stopped breathing for a moment. It's too bad that the blindfold covered her eyes, because Matilda imagined that Jean's eyelids had probably flown up and out of sight as that thick cock began to ream her asshole. After that moment of pause, Jean sucked a mighty breath of air into her lungs, making her tits shove forward and mash against Darek's chest. That breath of air was then expelled in a prolonged shriek - conveying a combination of pain and sheer sexual need!

"Oh... my... fucking... lord!" she cried out. "Am I being raped with baseball bats now?" She groaned. "I've never been this stuffed before! Are horses being used for this initiation?" Matilda looked concerned, lest Jean actually be in trouble. But then, to her relief, and indeed the relief of all the onlookers, Jean called out, "This is magnificent! Try to both cum inside me at the same time, I beg you!" At least, that's what people thought she said. But, truth be told, the last portion of her message was garbled since she began climaxing so hard on the two impaling cocks that the men had to grab her hips and waist to hold her firmly in place.

They continued fucking her, their cocks playing their sensuous dance in her two tunnels, virtually rubbing against each other through the muscular sleeves encasing them. The three of them were now sweating, the men grunting with effort. Jean was just recovering from her mind-blowing orgasm when Lexus' cock seemed to explode inside her ass. She screamed, "Oh fuck! He's cumming! He's cumming!"

Of course, the watchers could only guess it might be Lexus, spurting his seed up her ass, since his face was contorted at that moment, and his eyelids were squeezed shut, hiding his fascinating bluish-green eyes. It didn't really matter if they guessed right, because moments later, Darek's mighty member blasted his own volcanic eruption of molten seed into Jean's pussy! He shoved his cock deep and held it there while it delivered its load, forcing quite a bit of his semen right into her womb! Jean was ululating like a woman possessed as both cocks fired their blasts. She'd never felt anything like it before, and she was hyperventilating so hard that her sweaty back was smacking against Lexus' chest, and her equally sweaty tits were smacking Darek's! The wet slaps were quite loud, and quite a few jaws had dropped as they watched this display.

When Darek and Lexus withdrew their cocks, both of Jean's holes were left gaping. Both gravity, and the muscular spasms caused by Jean's quivering post-orgasmic aftershocks caused a discharge of a copious amount of cum from both openings. The draining semen plopped onto the floor beneath her in long, sticky whitish ribbons. Since Jean was still gasping for air, Matilda used this opportunity to affix a ring gag into place, holding her mouth open. Then the bound initiate was lowered to hang stretched out, face up, arms above her head, at a slight angle, with her feet lower than her head.

Matilda stepped between Jean's arms, holding the woman's head between her hands. Jean's son, Dick, straddled his mother's torso, and wrapped her still sweaty tits around his fully recovered erection. This time he wasn't wearing a condom, so the skin of his cock made actual contact with her warm flesh. He started fucking her tits.

One of the earlier handmaidens came up and carefully removed the medical tape that was holding the blindfold in position. As the tape was removed, Matilda used her hands to keep the blindfold over Jean's eyes. Jean was still shivering from the tingling sensations in her cunt and ass, and now, added to those were the delicious sensations of the cock sliding between the heaped mounds of her breasts. Whoever was fucking her there also spat from time to time, lubing his cock to keep it gliding smoothly. Jean could tell he was very aroused, from the rapidity of his breathing and the intensity of his fucking.

Matilda was watching Dick carefully, looking for the telltale signs of his impending ejaculation. It didn't take long. The taboo nature of what he was doing was sparking him to heights of ecstasy. Matilda tilted Jean's head up slightly, aligning her open mouth with the head of Dick's cock, each time it flashed into view, emerging from the tunnel Jean's wrapped tits provided.