Aunt Meg Ch. 02

Story Info
Sparks fly after a home cooked dinner.
6.5k words
4.8
35.1k
78

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,328 Followers

WES

Oh my god! Aunt Meg is such a hot little slut. I can't get enough of her killer body. I hope she stays with us forever. I took a shower and left to pick up Casey. When I got there Casey wasn't ready so her mom, Mrs. Logan, invited me inside. Mrs. Logan is probably my mom's age but smaller in stature. Just like Casey she is very attractive, blonde hair and blue eyes. Aunt Meg had me so worked up that I started looking at Mrs Logan as someone that I would like to fuck.

Casey came out dressed in a pair of tight white shorts with a red tee shirt and flats. Man she looked incredible. I said, "Casey you should bring a swimsuit as we will probably hit the hot tub after dinner." Casey got her swimsuit and we left. Once we were away from Casey's house I pulled over. Casey looked at me confused as to why I had stopped but then I pulled her hot little body towards me and smothered her mouth with a passionate hungry kiss.

We made out for several minutes while I played with her nipples. Casey moaned, "Did Aunt Meg get you all worked up again?" I whispered, "She did but seeing your nipples poking through your top was too much. Casey you look so hot."

She groaned, "Let's get going before someone notices us. What did Aunt Meg do to get you so riled up?" I adjusted my erection and said, "She fucked me."

Casey smiled, "I can't wait to meet Aunt Meg."

I smiled and said, "That's why I told you to bring your swimsuit. Once you see her in a swimsuit I bet you will be dying to play around with her."

We got home and found Aunt Meg reading a book on the couch. She had on a short denim skirt with a loose white top. I said, "Aunt Meg this is my friend Casey. Is mom home?"

Aunt Meg stood up and gave Casey a warm hug. She said, "Hi Casey I couldn't wait to meet you." Casey gave her a sexy little smile and said, "I've heard so much about you and you are even hotter than what Wes described."

"I said she was incredibly hot and beautiful." I saw Aunt Meg blush as she eyed Casey's sexy little body.

She said, "Guys thanks for making an old lady feel special. Your mom is not back yet. Casey would you like a drink?"

"I would love a glass of water." Aunt Meg looked at me and said, "Wes can you get us two waters? Casey come sit with me so we can get to know each other."

I gave Casey a knowing smirk and went to the kitchen. I waited outside the Great Room to see what was going to happen. I could tell that Casey was in no hurry for me to return with her water.

I watched as they sat down next to each other on the couch. Aunt Meg turned to face Casey and said, "You are so beautiful. Wes is a lucky guy."

Casey dropped her hand onto Aunt Meg's thigh and said, "Meg you are the one that's beautiful. I couldn't wait to meet you. You are all that Wes talks about." I could see Aunt Meg's face flush with a lustful desire as Casey softly caressed her leg.

Aunt Meg placed her hand on Casey's and said, "Wes is certainly a hunk but you need to be careful as I find you very attractive."

My mouth dropped open as I saw Casey lean up and kiss Aunt Meg softly on the lips and then say, "I also find you very attractive."

They kissed again before Aunt Meg pulled away and said, "Oh my I shouldn't have done that. Let me go see what's taking Wes so long."

I raced into the kitchen and got some waters just as Aunt Meg walked in. I said, "Are you okay? Your face looks flushed."

She smiled and said, "I'm fine I just feel a little hot." I walked over to her, pulled her into my arms and gave her a passionate kiss. Our bodies intertwined as our tongues darted, our hands roamed. I whispered, "God you are so sexy. Feel how hard you have me." Her hand gave my cock a loving squeeze as she broke our kiss.

She grabbed the two waters and we walked back to see Casey sitting by herself with a devilish smile. I thought tonight is going to get very interesting.

Just as we sat down mom walked in with a couple of bags of groceries. I got up and said, "Mom I'll take those. Are there anymore?" Suddenly it hit me, mom looked different. I continued, "Mom you look amazing what did you do?"

Mom blushed and said, "I got a different style cut as well as a new hair coloring." Casey chimed in, "Mrs. James you look hot! They did a wonderful job." My mom was clearly flustered when Aunt Meg piled on, "Jesus Becky you look much younger and sexier than me. I'm jealous!"

Flustered she turned to me and said, "Don't you dare say what's on your mind."

I laughed and replied, "Okay I won't say you look hot as all heck."

Mom raced into the kitchen with two bags and said, "There's two more bags in the car. Can you please get those?"

I smiled at both Casey and Aunt Meg as we all enjoyed Mom's embarrassment with being called hot and sexy.

I went and grabbed the remaining groceries and found mom in the kitchen. I placed the two bags and approached mom from behind. I startled her when I hugged her from behind and said, "I'm sorry mom. I know you get uncomfortable when I say things like that but I can't help the way I feel. I love you mom."

I felt her body relax into mine as she replied, "It's just that you shouldn't be looking at me like that. I'm your mother and it doesn't seem right."

I strengthen my hold and whispered, "I know mom. It's just that you really look amazing." I gave her a soft kiss on her cheek and broke our embrace.

She looked at me with a smile and what look like a twinkle in her eyes, "Wes do me a favor and open up that bottle of wine and pour me and your Aunt Meg a glass. I feel like celebrating tonight and Wes thank you. I love you too."

I poured the wine and walked into the Great Room to find Aunt Meg with her arm draped onto the couch behind Casey as she enjoyed the soft caresses on her leg. They both looked at me with a guilty look as I smirked and said, "Here you go Aunt Meg. Mom says she wants to celebrate tonight."

Taking the glass she said, "Why don't we all go in the kitchen and keep your mom company."

We walked back into the kitchen and Aunt Meg said, "Becky we are here to help. What are you making and what can we do?"

"I'm making grouper filets, rice pilaf, and a spring salad. If you can chop the lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and red onions I'll work on the rest."

Casey said, "Mrs James I hope I didn't offend you earlier. I didn't mean to, it's just that you really look nice."

Mom took a sip of the wine and said, "I wasn't offended Casey. Being a single mom I'm not used to hearing those type of compliments. Please call me Becky. Mrs James really makes me feel old."

"Okay Becky but just remember you aren't old."

We spent the next hour talking, helping mom with dinner, and watching my mom and Aunt drink their wines. By the time we sat down for dinner both Aunt Meg and Mom were feeling very giddy. Everyone was enjoying the evening but I could feel a sexual tension building as the night progressed.

It was 9:00 when I said, "How about we continue the evening in the hot tub?"

Everyone agreed and as we cleared the table I heard Aunt Meg say, "Casey why don't you change into your swimsuit in my room." I looked at Casey knowing all too well that my hot little slut couldn't wait to get her hands on Aunt Meg. She gave me a wicked look and said, "That sounds great. I'll get my swimsuit from the car."

They scurried off leaving me to help mom with the dishes. When we were done mom came up to me and gave me a warm hug. I held her close not knowing what else to do. She was definitely tipsy so her inhibitions were lowered. She whispered, "Do you really think I looked amazing tonight?"

I held her tight, my hands caressing her back and said, "Mom you are so beautiful." I kissed the side of her head as she let out a small whimper. "Thank you Wes. You make me feel beautiful."

We broke our embrace and glanced into each other's eyes feeling the illicit desires running through our body. No words were said until mom caressed the side of my face and said, "I need to get my swimsuit and you do as well. Let's go."

AUNT MEG

When we got to my room Casey said, "Meg you are so beautiful." I admired her as I pondered her words. God it must be nice to fit into tight shorts and tops like she does. It looks like they are painted onto her body. My body started to respond to her, a slight itch developing down below.

Casey took her top and shorts off and put on the the skimpiest white bikini I had ever seen. I gasped as I stared at her body. My god that bikini covered very little especially her G-string bottom. She smiled and said, "Well I'm glad you like it. Now come on don't be shy, get changed." I felt a shiver run down my spine as the thought of getting naked in front of her excited me.

I changed into my black bikini that was not as tiny as hers but it revealed far more of my body than it covered. Getting naked in front of Casey had gotten my nipples hard and it seemed like I could barely contain them in the little top. I looked in the mirror and smiled to myself. Not bad, not bad at all for a 35 year old.

Deep in my thoughts I did not realize that Casey was standing behind me until I heard, "Meg that suits looks great. You have such a sexy little ass."

My body stirred hearing her words. I felt her head nuzzle into my neck as her hands found my breasts. "Wow and your tits feel great," she said as her hands tugged on my now hardened nipples causing me to let out a soft moan. My nipples are very sensitive, her fingers worked them over sending me into a sexual frenzy full of untapped desires.

I closed my eyes as I felt the electric touch of her hands slide down onto my hips and onto my ass.

I whimpered, "We should get going."

She laughed, spun me around and kissed me. The kiss caught me off guard yet I still opened my mouth to receive her tongue. Her kisses were gentle, passionate, as she slowly ran her wet tongue and twisted it around mine. I couldn't control this, hell I couldn't control this even if I wanted to. Her warm body and tongue were intoxicating.

I moaned into her mouth as I realized that I was rubbing Casey's young little ass. She moaned, "Oh God Meg you're so hot! So soft. So yummy."

She was now kissing my neck, sucking on it and going lower, to my breasts. Oh god I was lost to the pleasure of what was happening!

Casey looked into my glassy eyes and asked, "Meg have you ever being with another woman?"

I groaned and whimpered, "Not recently."

Her kisses continued down my neck as her gentle caresses were sending tremors throughout me. I kissed her passionately, my body grinding into hers. Just as I was getting worked up she said, "Meg we better go outside." she extended her hand for me to take.

We walked outside to see Wes standing by the table with another bottle of wine and some plastic cups. He said, "Wow you two look amazing." We thanked him noting the little smirk on his face. I guess it was pretty obvious what Casey and I had been up to.

He said, "I turned the heat on while I was waiting for you guys so it should be good to go in a little bit."

I heard the door and turned to see Becky coming out. I saw Wes's mouth drop wide open as he saw what she was wearing. It was a white string bikini. The top was tied on the top and back giving everyone a splendid look of her breasts. The bottom tied on both sides and was pulled up high onto her hips leaving a lot of her luscious ass for Wes to ogle.

I giggled as Wes sputtered, "Holy shit mom. You look amazing." Mom smiled and said, "Thank you honey. You don't think it's too risqué?" Wes continued ogling her body and said, "Hell no mom!"

Becky smiled appreciatively. It seemed that for the first time she realized the effect she could have on men. I chimed in, "Becky you look amazing. Grab a glass of wine and let's get in the spa."

She giggled and we went into the spa. Wes said, "I'm going inside to get some towels for everyone."

When Wes came into the tub I was surprised that he squeezed in between me and his mom leaving Casey on the end next to me. I looked at him and then Casey when it finally dawned on me that he has the hots for his mom. I smiled and let my hand slide onto Casey's leg. With the jets on it made it easy for the little vixen to play with my nipples.

I closed my eyes as I fought all the tremors firing inside me. I grabbed my wine and raised a toast to Becky, "To my big sister. Thank you for always being there for me. I love you Becky."

Becky smiled and slurred, "I love you too sister! You are welcome to stay as long as you want." Just as she said that Casey pulled on my erect nipple causing me to gasp. Becky asked, "Are you okay?"

I smiled noting that Becky had slipped her arm onto the deck around Wes's back. I said, "Everything is great."

As time passed I noticed that Becky had probably had too much to drink. Her arm was no longer on the deck but was now draped over Wes's shoulder. I saw Wes was slowly caressing her leg as we talked.

I wasn't sure how long before Becky would go to sleep but I was dying to taste Casey's soft lips again so I was hoping it would be sooner rather than later.

Becky got up suddenly, probably too fast in her condition, and said, "It's time for this gal to go to sleep." As she stood she lost her balance but fortunately fell back onto Wes's lap, his arms wrapping her up.

I think she felt embarrassed as she said, "Oops I think I got up too fast." Wes to his credit just held her tight and said, "Mom let's just stay here for a little bit and then I'll walk you inside."

Becky closed her eyes and dropped her head onto his shoulders and said, "Okay Wes."

I smiled hoping that we would both be getting lucky tonight. Knowing Wes was distracted with his mom I leaned over and gave Casey a soft sensuous kiss. Our lips meshed at our audacity. I looked back at Wes and said, "Maybe you should take your mom into her room."

He smiled, "I will but make sure you guys don't start the party before I get back." Shivers raced through me at his words. My god he is coming back to fuck us both.

He got Becky up and out of the spa. He dried her off then lovingly led her inside the house leaving me and Casey alone in the spa.

WES

I could not believe how brazen Casey and Aunt Meg were acting. Thank god mom didn't see what was going on between them in the hot tub. That said I can't believe I was rubbing mom's thigh as she caressed my shoulder. Then when she fell back onto my lap it was all I could do from having my erection not grind into her pussy.

I toweled her off making sure to concentrate on the obvious body parts then I led her back into her bedroom. Once inside I closed the door and said, "Mom can you take your swimsuit off or do you need help."

Much to my surprise mom turned to me and hugged me tight. My cock pressed into her pussy, her breasts crushed my chest. I held her tight allowing my hands to fall on her ass. Oh my God! I got the biggest and hardest erection as I lovingly massaged her beautiful globes. She moaned, "Wes we shouldn't do this, it's not right."

I whispered, "I know mom but it's just that you are so sexy."

I felt her lips kiss the side of my neck, not a motherly kiss, as she asked, "Do you really think I'm sexy?"

I pulled her tighter into me and said, "Mom you are so hot. Can't you tell?"

She moaned, "Oh Wes you are such a nice young man. We can't do this baby. Do you understand? I'm so sorry for losing my control. I don't know what came over me. Maybe I was feeling lonely, maybe sad, I don't know. It's just when you held me. I lost my mind. My behavior was inappropriate. It should have never happened."

I said, "Yes mom I understand. Let me get you out of this wet suit and into bed."

Her lips kissed my neck one last time as we broke our embrace. I got her a long tee shirt and took her bikini off. I took a moment to admire her magnificent breasts and inviting pussy before pulling the tee shirt over her head.

I led her onto the bed, eager to see what was happening in the spa when mom said, "Wes would you mind lying with me until I fall asleep? I'm feeling lonely."

I said, "Sure mom." and took my wet suit off exposing my hard cock.

I pulled her into my arms and hoped that she wouldn't feel the enormous erection she was responsible for. Her body draped over mine and I pulled her tight into me. Soon I felt her lips nibbling on my neck, her body pushing into my leg. Mom leaned in and hugged me tight. We laid in each other's arms, not hurrying to let go. Holding mom I had to admit that I had strong feelings for her.

Mom whispered, "I'm so glad you are here with me." I replied, "Me too mom. I'm so glad I have you." She nestled her face into me as I held her close. Her breathing picked up, her eyes closed as she leaned into my arms.

Caressing my arms she softly replied, "I love you Wes. Thanks for taking care of me." I lowered my hand and slowly caressed her thigh without any objection. Wrapping my arm around her shoulder I pulled her head up to me and kissed her, softly at first but gradually increasing in intensity, my tongue teased her lips trying to push into her mouth.

Mom broke the kiss and said, "Wes I'm not sure that kiss is such a good idea." I cut her off with another kiss, this time her mouth opened allowing my tongue inside to explore. I heard her moan, "Oh baby. We shouldn't."

I whispered, "Mom you feel so soft. I love holding you in my arms." She moaned and surprised me with a soft kiss to the side of my neck.

I lowered my mouth onto hers, slowly she gave in and parted her lips allowing our tongues to explore each other. I raised my hand and cupped her butt pressing her onto my now very hard and large cock. Her arms wrapped around my neck as we lost each other in the moment.

The feeling was intoxicating. Her lips touched mine as my tongue gently pushed into her mouth. She returned my kiss. I savored the illicit naughtiness of kissing my mother. My tongue probed with a greater passion. My hips pushed against her leg as I held her head closer into me. I continued to squeeze and massage her bare ass cheeks.

She pulled away, looked into my lust filled gaze and said, "Wes, I we need to stop. Can you please just hold me. It's been so long since I've cuddled with someone. Just hold me Wes."

We stayed locked in our embrace until she fell asleep. I hope she doesn't regret our forbidden passion tomorrow when she wakes up. I need to seduce her slowly so that she is comfortable with her desires. I kissed her and said, "I love you mom."

AUNT MEG

As soon as Wes and Becky were inside the house I pulled Casey onto my lap, my hands roamed as our lips meshed in an erotic encounter. She had me so turned on that I lost myself in the softness of her skin as well as the tightness of her little body. I moaned with pleasure as her fingers plucked at my nipples.

Her lips licked along my neck as they worked their way up to my ear. She whispered, "Oh Meg I've been wanting to do this all night. You are so hot." My body exploded with little tremors as I ate up her kisses and caresses.

She pushed off my lap and straddled me, her mouth smothering mine with her passion, her hands massaging my breasts. I grabbed her tight little ass and squeezed her into me. I was consumed with the erotic sensations building within me.

I was so horny, it was easy to respond to her touch. My hips rotated slowly under her soft touch. I was losing all self control. I thought to myself don't do this, but it was an empty admonition as I knew that I was already consumed and filled with a sexual energy that pined to be released.

I noticed Casey's face was flush; her eyes glazed over with a wanton lust. She was turned on herself. She whispered, "Let's go to your room. We will be more comfortable there." We kissed as our passion escalated, our bodies trembled with desire as we held each other tight.

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,328 Followers
12