Aunt Meg Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood and pulled me into her arms. We kissed as we caressed each others butt. She led me out of the spa to towel off and soon we were sneaking into my room. I noticed that Becky's door was closed and Wes was nowhere to be found.

We quickly got out of our bikinis and into bed. She draped her leg over mine as her hand slowly teased my nipple. Our lips met, our mouths opened to allow our tongues to probe. At this point I was putty in her soft seductive touch.

Our kisses continued as our bodies responded to our caresses. Slowly Casey ran her hand toward my stomach down to my already wet pussy. My legs parted to await her touch. I moaned softly as she ran her hand up the length of my slit. My kisses grew in intensity as my little vixen slowly teased all my hot spots with her lips and her hand.

She took her time before her fingers found my opening. I felt the delicious petals of my pussy flower open under her fingers as I felt her touch the puckered apex of my little asshole. I moaned softly as she continued to kiss me with her soft wet lips.

My body was on fire and I had lost all control of my inner urges. I pinched her nipples as my hips rocked to her touch. I moaned softly, my hand continued to explore her breast.

I groaned as her fingers gently caressed the soft folds and crevices of my pussy. I moaned, "Casey suck on my breasts." Her lips quickly responded and licked and sucked each nipple into her sweet little mouth. When her fingers probed my asshole I jumped and then again when her fingers found my clit.

I moaned as she ran her fingers over my labia. Her fingers went up and down, to the side and through the furrow of my pussy, then they touched my clit. She grabbed my little nub between her thumb and forefinger as I moaned.

She asked, "Does that feel good?"

I groaned, "Oh yes! Make me cum."

She pushed a finger deep inside my pussy as I instinctively started to hump her hand with my hips. I was incredibly wet and I knew she was also very turned on.

Knowing that I was very aroused Casey slid downward until her tongue touched my folds I realized what was about to happen. I put my hands on her head forcing her onto my pussy.

Her lips nibbled on my clit sending tremors racing throughout my body. I knew it wouldn't be long before I was going to have an earth-shattering orgasm. I moaned aloud as I felt Casey begin to finger fuck my wet pussy.

"Oh yes, yes, please don't stop. That feels so good." I moaned as my hips bucked underneath her licks. Casey was going faster and faster, and then reached with the other hand to tease my asshole.

I knew it wouldn't take much longer before I came. I grabbed both my nipples and squeezed them hard as the first shock waves erupted inside me. My body thrashed and contorted as I tried to absorb each wave of immense pleasure running through my body.

"Oh my god, I'm Cumming. I'm Cumming, yes yes." I groaned as I hungered for each intense tremor ripping through me not wanting it to end. I lost track of where I was and who was pleasuring me. I didn't care. All that matter was the hunger for the pleasure raging deep throughout my convulsing body.

Opening me eyes, hands still kneading my breasts, I found Casey lying next to me. She pushed up against my warm body; the bare skin of my tits coming into contact with her stomach as she lowered her lips to meet mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist and caressed her as our kiss escalated.

Casey slipped her tongue between my lips. Soon our tongues were in a full French kiss, our breathing becoming deeper and more labored as we savored the warm feel of our mouths. My hand found her erect nipple as I gently squeezed it. Casey let out a soft moan as she whispered in my ear, "Make me cum Meg. I'm so turned on."

My lips reached down to suck on her gorgeous tit as my hand searched for the warmth of her wet pussy. She pushed her hips up to meet my hand. Her pussy was so wet and hot, my finger slid easily inside the depths of her folds, eliciting a long soft groan, "Oh yes Meg. Make me cum."

My fingers found her clit as her pussy rocked into my hand. I was so turned on, I wanted to cum again. I looked at her as I slowly but sensuously worked my way down to her pussy. Licking and kissing every one of her curves and mounds, my eyes never lost contact with hers. I slowly spread her lips exposing her hole for me to explore.

I extended my tongue and tasted her pussy. My tongue swept between her lips and brought an involuntary gasp from her. Her hand moved behind my head holding me close to her hot and wet pussy.

Just as she had done with me, I flicked her clit with my tongue while I let my fingers tease and gently probe her ass. She began to buck her hips to meet my tongue and moaned, "Yes, yes that's it, eat my pussy Meg, suck on it. Feels so good. Make me cum."

I pushed my finger inside her pussy and began to finger fuck her as my tongue flicked back and forth sucking on her clit every so often. Casey was on fire and moaning loudly as she pushed my face deeper into her pussy. I continued to slowly tease her clit until she screamed, "Oh that feels so good, don't stop I'm so close."

I slowly took the her rigid little clit between my teeth and began to flick it with my tongue, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" she moaned softly.

She whimpered repeatedly, arching her back off the bed, forcing her aroused pussy against my hungry mouth. She screamed, "Oh! Oh! Im cumming." She moaned mindlessly pushing her hips against my face as I continued to tongue her engorged clit.

She pulled me up into her arms and smothered my lips with an unbridled passion. Our arms roamed and caressed our bodies as we savored the pleasures that were still running through us. We lay silently caught in the moment and stared into each other's eyes appreciative of our lustful desires. We kissed, softly and lovingly.

The door opened and we looked up to see Wes staring at our naked embrace.

WES

I was basking in the warmth of my mom's sexy body lying next to me. The kisses we shared tonight were electric leaving me with feelings unknown to me. I stroked her hair as I dared to dream about what might be when I heard screams coming from inside the house. I slowly got out of bed so as to not wake mom and left to see what all the screaming was about.

The noises were coming from Aunt Meg's room. I opened the door and saw Casey and Aunt Meg naked, locked in a sexy embrace. They saw me staring, my erection growing rapidly. Casey said, "Well don't just stand there. Close the door and get in bed."

I crawled into bed and pulled them into my arms. I kissed Casey, my tongue finding hers. I felt two hands on my cock, squeezing it, stroking it. I turned my attention to Aunt Meg and smothered her sexy lips with mine.

I was incredibly turned on and said, "Ladies I need to cum. Suck my cock and make me cum."

Casey slithered down and slurped my cock into her mouth. I kept kissing Aunt Meg as my hand found her breast and squeezed it. I pulled and twisted her nipple as I sucked on her tongue.

Casey was sucking and stroking my cock with the fervor of hot little slut. I began to feel the onset of my orgasm as my cock twitched once, then again. I shouted, "Oh yes baby, I'm so close."

Aunt Meg licked my ear then moaned, "Come on Wes! Give Casey your cum. Cum for me baby."

I groaned as my cock spasmed in Casey's mouth, "I'm cumming Casey, I'm cumming." My cock erupted shooting hot streaks of my gooey cum down her throat. I felt Casey's mouth clamp down as she tried to swallow every drop.

I grabbed Aunt Meg's head and pulled her onto my mouth and hungrily ravished her lips with an unknown ferocity. As we devoured each other I felt Casey's wet lips on my ear as she moaned, "That was so good baby. You shot so much cum down my throat. I'm so horny. I need to cum."

I swung my attention from Aunt Meg to Casey and smothered her mouth with a hard passionate kiss. She moaned into my mouth as she pushed her hot little body into mine. I started licking and nibbling my way down to her pussy as Aunt Meg slobbered Casey's face with sensuous kisses.

I spread Casey's legs and slowly teased her swollen clit with little licks from my tongue. She groaned in a sultry tone, "Make me cum, I need to cum."

My tongue continued to toy with her pussy as Aunt Meg buried her tongue into Casey's mouth. She cupped her tit and gently massaged it as they explored each other with their tongues.

I grabbed Casey's hot little ass and buried my tongue inside her fiery pussy eliciting a smutty moan from her, "Oh yes that's it baby make me cum."

Casey began to buck her hips to meet my tongue thrusts. Her legs thrashed, I could sense that she was close to cumming.

She moaned, "Oh god, oh god, I'm so close, yes yes that's it, eat my pussy baby, suck on it. I want to cum. I want to cum."

I teased her ass with my finger as I concentrated on her quivering clit. She arched her back and screamed, "Oh yes, I'm cumming." Her hips bucked, her legs shook as her orgasm tore through her hot little body.

I slurped up her hot love juices as she convulsed on my face. She continued to buck and thrash as I tongued her pussy. Exhausted she moaned, "That was incredible."

I grabbed Aunt Meg's legs and pulled her closer to me. I moved in between them as she pulled my head up to meet her wet juicy lips, my cock nudging up against the heat of her throbbing pussy. I explored her mouth with a burning desire as I pressed my semi hard cock against her pussy.

Casey lying beside us, grabbed my cock and fondled it. She groaned, "Fuck your Aunt baby! Fuck her hard!" My cock started to come back to life, no longer semi hard, I pushed forward into the creamy folds of her luscious pussy.

Aunt Meg moaned into my mouth as she felt my thick prick inch its way up into her tight wet pussy. Her pussy was wet and it readily opened to receive my hard cock. I continued to slowly push my hard cock into her. Soon I had the entire length of my cock buried inside her hot wet pussy.

Casey started to play with Aunt Meg's breast as she encouraged me, "Fuck her hard! She is a horny slut!"

Aunt Meg was completely skewered. I held my cock deep inside her warm spasming pussy for a moment, flexing it only slightly before beginning a slow withdrawal. Her tight pussy walls clung tenaciously to my cock as I pulled out. With just my cockhead still inside her pussy, I thrust forward again. Aunt Meg wailed, "Oh...oh... oh god...oh god. Oh...yes...yes."

I pulled up so I could get better leverage and started to pump my cock in and out of her pussy.

She moaned, "Oh yea baby. Fuck me, fuck me. Make me cum baby. Come on give it to me. Fuck your Aunt."

Once again, I buried my hard shaft into her hot opening and established a slow in and out rhythm, driving my lust-inflated cock deep into her gradually widening vagina.

I shoved my cock back into her pussy and started to rock back and forth. Aunt Meg moved her hips to meet each of my thrusts. I held onto her beautiful ass while I continued to assault her pussy with my dick.

Casey was now making out with Aunt Meg as she pulled and twisted her nipples. I got incredibly hard watching them make out.

Casey turned and said, "Yes baby. Fuck her harder. Fuck her wet pussy."

Aunt Meg screamed in pleasure as I slowly and methodically, pushed deeper and deeper. Her pussy was on fire as I continued to fuck her. She began humping back on my cock so I stopped fucking her and let her push back on my cock.

I saw Casey's face flush with an animalistic desire as she played with her nipples while staring at me as I fucked Aunt Meg.

Casey encouraged me, "Come on baby fuck her hard, fuck her hard." I just stood there while Aunt Meg pushed her hips back and forth stroking my cock with her tightening pussy lips, squeezing my cock with her vagina muscles.

Casey groaned as she started to play with herself, "Fuck her Wes, fuck her hard, I want to see you cum inside her." she said in a husky and sultry tone. I pumped my cock in and out of Aunt Meg's pussy with a vengeance. I was nearing another earth shattering climax.

I sped my rhythm up as she moaned and frantically pushed her hips up to meet my savage thrusts, "Oh yes baby, oh yes, Fuck me hard. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. Yes."

Casey moaned, "Fuck her hard baby, Fuck her hard. She is almost there."

Aunt Meg passionately groaned, "Oh yes Wes fuck my pussy. Give it to me baby. Shoot your hot sperm up my pussy. Make me cum. It feels so fucking good."

I fucked her faster as my climax neared. I groaned, "Oh yes. I'm cumming.!" I began to spurt gobs and gobs of my hot sticky cum up her hot pussy. My cum provided more lubrication as her pussy squeezed every last drop of cum from my cock.

Her legs shook, her voice quivered, "I'm cumming. Oh yes! I'm cumming." She shuddered and exploded with a massive orgasm. I was still cumming in buckets as she came on my cock.

I could feel my load beginning to ooze out of her and slide down the inside of her thighs. Even though we had both finished cumming, my stiff dick kept banging her pussy until finally with a few last twitches, my cock went still.

I leaned forward and massaged her heaving breasts leaving my cock in her pussy until it got soft and popped out. I laid down on the bed as both girls pressed their hot naked bodies against mine. I wrapped them up in my arms and said, "Ladies that was amazing."

I gave each one a long wet kiss and said, "Casey I need to get you home. Leave your wet swimsuit here. Come on let's go it's late."

Casey reached over my body and brought her lips onto Aunt Meg's mouth. They made out in front of me before they both kissed me. I wish I didn't have to get Casey home as my cock was starting to respond to the feel of these two sexy women.

When I got back from taking Casey home I plopped on my bed and thought about everything that had transpired the last two days. Incredible as the sex has been, it was the kisses I exchanged with mom that were the most memorable.

I was almost asleep when I heard my door open. I thought here we go again with Aunt Meg when I saw mom standing in front of me wearing the skimpy tee shirt I had put on her earlier.

12