Aunt Meg Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom battles her taboo feelings.
7.2k words
4.74
31.4k
63

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,321 Followers

MOM

I couldn't believe I was in my son's room. I said, "Wes I need you to hold me. Is that okay?" He nodded yes and I slowly crawled into his bed, snuggling up to his naked body. He pulled me into his arms and asked, "Are you okay?"

I said, "I woke up and felt lonely. I didn't know what else to do so I came here. I hope you don't mind."

He pulled me tighter into his body. I knew that what I was doing was wrong but I told myself that I wouldn't let anything happen. I just wanted to feel the strength of his arms as they held me close to him.

His hand found my ass and pulled me even tighter into his naked body. I immediately felt little tremors course through me. God what am I doing? I'm being so bad, then I felt his cock press against me. My body trembled knowing the nature of the illicit act I was committing.

He said, "Mom I'm so glad you are here, you feel amazing in my arms." My body betrayed me as I unknowingly pressed into my son, his words caused my pussy to dampen.

I said, "Wes I know we shouldn't be doing this, can you just hold me?" I tried to resist the little waves of pleasure shooting through my body but his hold was so strong. His mouth pressed against my ear as he said, "Mom it's okay. We don't have to do anything. I love holding you in my arms."

He held me in silence. It felt wonderful. I started to caress his arm my body aching to be touched and then I felt his hand softly caress my butt before squeezing it. I let out a soft moan, his touch was amazing. His hand caressed the side of my face pulling me tighter into his chest.

I tried to resist but his hold was too strong. His mouth pressed against my ear as he said, "This feels wonderful. Sleep here tonight. I don't want you to be alone."

My eyes closed as I fought hard to deny my feelings but I was losing the battle. I felt wonderful in his arms even if I was his mother. I tried to push away but it was just one last feeble attempt, "Wes we shouldn't be doing this. I'm your mom."

His lips started to lick and nibble on my neck, his arm circled around my waist and pulled me hard into his crotch. He whispered, "Mom you feel so good. You feel amazing."

I moaned softly as his now hardening cock pressed into my stomach. I groaned, "Wes darling this is wrong." but my body betrayed my words as my hips softly pushed into his crotch. I was starting to lose my willpower.

He lifted my head and lowered his lips onto mine. My eyes closed as our lips softly meshed. He tried to push his tongue into my mouth, I resisted at first until I eventually relented and opened my mouth to accept his tongue.

Hungrily and passionately he devoured my mouth, made love to my tongue with his. He slid his hand up and cupped my breast. He softly squeezed it eliciting a long groan from me as he pulled away and whispered, "Mom I love you. I need you."

I moaned into his neck, "Oh no baby. I can't do this. It feels so good but I'm your mother."

I looked at him and gave him another wet unmotherly kiss and said, "Wes if we don't stop I will always feel bad for being such a bad mother. I'm sorry for allowing myself to be consumed with my lustful desire to be with you. I'm sorry baby. I just can't."

He kissed me again as I tried to get out of his bed but my effort wasn't very believable. His kisses were electric as he played with my nipple. Truth be told I had no desire to leave. I was feeling tremors inside me that I hadn't felt in ages. I lost myself in the moment and returned his kisses with an intensity that matched his.

I was out of control and then my hand brushed up against his hard cock. Instinctively I grabbed and moaned, "Your cock is so big." Wes responded, "Oh yes mom play with my cock."

That's when I finally got a hold of myself. If I didn't get out of here I'm going to let him fuck me. That can't happen. I pushed away and said, "Wes please let me go."

He looked at me with sad eyes, my heart broke for him. I kissed him gently and said, "Wes as amazing as you make me feel this is wrong. I can't let this happen. I'm going back to my room."

Wes cried out, "Please mom just stay with me. I'll be good. I just want to fall asleep with you in my arms."

I said, "Baby I know you will be good. I don't trust me to be good. I'm sorry honey this should have never happened. I'll see you tomorrow morning."

I left and went back to my room where I tossed and turned all night long trying to process everything that happened tonight. As much guilt that I felt for kissing my son it was the hurt that I caused Wes by leading him on that gave me the most pain. I felt so bad for him and what made matters worse is I didn't know how I can make things right. Damn it Becky!

As usual I was the first one up so I put on my robe and went to make some coffee. I stood by the sink looking out the window and thinking about the range of emotions I was experiencing. I felt ashamed but then I felt invigorated knowing I was still attractive even if it was my son. The question was going to be how to deal with my feelings without further hurting him.

Wes came up to me from behind and gave me a hug. My body trembled as I felt his arms wrap around me, pulling me back into his body, "Mom how are you feeling today? I know last night was traumatic for you. Are you okay?"

He nuzzled his head into my neck and continued, "I'll always be here to protect you mom. I love you so much."

My legs grew weak as I felt my son push into my backside. I put my arm on his arms and relished the comfort of being held by my son. I sighed, "I'm so glad I have you Wes. I love you too baby."

My guilt immediately spread throughout my body, the shame of feeling close to my son. So naughty. So bad on my part especially after last night.

Wes turned me around and once again drew me into his arms. "I'm heading out to workout. What are your plans?" His hand holding my head to his chest.

I said, "I don't have any plans for today. I think I'll just hang around and relax." I couldn't believe that my body was responding to my sons touches again. I felt so dirty.

Wes said, "Okay mom. Hope you don't mind if I hang out with you?" He reached down and gently kissed my lips. The kiss didn't last long but it didn't feel like a motherly kiss either. I of course didn't help matters as I melted into his arms and returned his kiss.

Wes grabbed a cup of coffee and walked away leaving me flummoxed with my forbidden feelings.

WES

After mom left last night I thought how my life had changed since Aunt Meg moved in with us. It's only been two days and I've experienced so many new pleasures but the best one was when mom grabbed my cock. I don't care if she freaked out because that told me that she wants me as much as I want her. I just need to figure out how to make her think it is her idea not mine.

I woke up early amped up to see what today was going to bring my way. I put on a pair of shorts and went into the kitchen for some coffee. Along the way I noticed Aunt Meg's door was still closed. I chuckled knowing how tired she must be feeling after yesterday.

Before I walked into the kitchen I saw mom standing by the sink wearing just her robe and drinking a cup of coffee. I walked up and wrapped her up in my arms. I could tell by her breathing that she was fighting her inner demons. I didn't help matters when I spun her around and gave her a couple of delicious morning kisses just to remind her about the fun we had last night.

I grabbed a cup of coffee and left her standing alone with her taboo thoughts.

I went for a workout then called Casey. Just so you know Casey and I have a great relationship but we both know that once she goes away to college we will just be friends. I was really happy for her last night as I knew she was very attracted to Aunt Meg.

She on the other hand loves that I'm having sex with my Aunt. Neither of us are the jealous type so it works well.

I asked her, "Hey Casey what are you doing today?" She replied, "Well I was hoping you would invite me over so that we can repeat our little threesome action. That was so incredible. I love your Aunt Meg!"

I smiled knowing that she truly had deep feelings towards Aunt Meg. I said, "I just got done with a workout. What time do you want me to pick you up?" We agreed that I would head over there after lunch.

When I got home I noticed both Mom and Aunt Meg were out by the pool. I walked out and saw that Aunt Meg had on a really sexy swimsuit. I bet she wasn't wearing it for me. I saw mom and winked at her. I told them that I was going to pick up Casey this afternoon.

I asked, "Mom is that okay? Maybe you and I can go shopping for groceries. I would love some steaks off the grill tonight."

I saw Aunt Meg's face light up processing all the possibilities for her little afternoon delight. Mom also beamed and said, "That's a great idea. I can't wait."

As I walked back inside the house I nodded to Aunt Meg to follow me. Once inside I swung her into my arms and said, "You need to thank your nephew for setting up some alone time with my girlfriend or is she now your girlfriend?"

She smothered my mouth, her tongue crashing inside as I grabbed her ass and drove my cock into her pussy. Man she is a hot little slut. I pulled away briefly and groaned, "Damn Aunt Meg you look so hot in that bikini. Casey is going to ravish you."

Aunt Meg and I made out with an animalistic fervor. Finally I pulled away and pushed her down.

She said, "Wes your mom is going to wonder where I'm at."

I said, "I'll watch through the window." That's all it took as Aunt Meg pulled my shorts down and hungrily swallowed my cock in its entirety. Holy crap. She was going full speed on my cock as I sensed a quick orgasm building up.

I pulled her up and spun her around, her upper body flat on the kitchen island. I spread her legs, pulled the thong to the side and shoved my cock into her wet pussy. She moaned as I pumped my cock into her. I grabbed her hips and pummeled her gorgeous pussy as she moaned, "Holy shit Wes. Keep going. I'm going to cum."

I reached down with my hand and started to rub her clit as I continued my assault on her pussy. Her legs started to convulse and she moaned, "Oh my god. Oh my god. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Don't stop."

Her legs shot out from underneath her as the orgasm tore through her. I held Casey up as I kept pumping my cock into her spasming walls. She was babbling mindlessly when I groaned, "I'm cumming. Oh yes. Damn your pussy feels great." I shot my load into my Aunt's pussy as she convulsed on my cock.

As things subsided I pulled her up and ravished her mouth. She hungrily returned my kiss and groaned, "God I love your cock!" She dropped onto her knees and swallowed my semi hard shaft, hungrily licking it clean. My cock started to respond when I looked up and saw mom walking towards the house.

I said, "Aunt Meg, mom is coming our way." Aunt Meg looked at me in a daze not knowing what to do. I pulled her up and said, "Go to your room and get yourself under control. I'll stay here."

She scrambled to her room in a sexual daze narrowly avoiding mom. I pulled my shorts up and waited for mom to come inside. She asked, "Where is Meg?"

I smiled and said, "In her room. Mom you look really nice in that swimsuit."

I pulled her into me and whispered, "I love holding you in my arms." She whispered, "I love when you hold me as well. We just need to be careful so Meg doesn't see us."

I continued with a soft kiss on her neck, "I can't wait to spend some alone time with you this afternoon."

Mom moaned, "Me too baby." She looked at me and I kissed her. Softly, sensually, and lovingly. Mom did not pull back and returned my kisses. Looking at me she whimpered, "Your lips are heavenly. You make me feel so desirable but this is so wrong. Can't you see that?"

I said, "No." and kissed her again but this time with more passion. She moaned as we savored our taboo desires that were starting to boil over. She broke the kiss and with a glazed look said, "We have to stop this. This is so bad on my part. I would die if Meg saw us kissing like lovers."

I stepped back and said, "I understand mom. I'm sorry I just thought you were enjoying my affections."

Just then Aunt Meg came in and said, "Did I interrupt anything important?" I smiled as mom nervously stumbled through her response, "No. we weren't doing anything. Why would you say that?" I thought geez mom relax it's okay.

Aunt Meg said, "Becky it was just a question. I'm going to make lunch does anyone else want lunch?"

We both nodded yes. I went to my room to shower and change. When I returned they were outside seated at the lanai table waiting for me. I sat down and Aunt Meg said, "Well you sure clean up nice." I laughed and said, "I want to look especially nice for my first date with mom."

Aunt Meg laughed but mom did not see the humor behind my comment. She immediately responded, "Wes this is not a date we are just going to get food for dinner tonight."

I put my arms up and said, "It was just a joke mom. I'm just wearing a golf shirt and shorts." I could tell I hit a nerve so I needed to make sure I apologized when we were alone. Once we finished I helped Aunt Meg clean up while mom went inside to get cleaned up.

Aunt Meg asked, "What's going on with your mother? She seems very tense. Is it me or does she know about us?" I said, "It's not you nor does she know about us. I think she is lonely and needs a man in her life."

"You are probably right. You should keep trying to make her feel attractive. I think that will help her self esteem."

With a smirk I said, "I'll try. By the way how much time alone do you want with your new girlfriend?"

She playfully swatted at me and said, "Would you be able to give us an hour?"

I said, "I should be able to keep mom occupied for an hour. I'm heading out now to get Casey."

When I got to Casey's house Mrs Logan invited me in as Casey was not back from lunch. I once again couldn't help notice how attractive she was. We both seemed comfortable with each other as the conversation flowed without any awkward pauses.

Casey came home and we said our goodbyes and left. She looked amazing as always. We kissed and hugged before driving away. I asked, "Are you excited to see your new cougar girlfriend?"

She gave me a wicked smile and said, "I've been looking forward to this since you invited me over this morning."

I grinned and said, "Meg is pretty excited to see you as well. I'm going to take Mom out of the house to give you guys some alone time but don't forget about your boyfriend! Once mom goes to bed I want to get in on the fun."

She grabbed my hand and squeezed it and said, "I'm going to miss you and Meg when I head up to college for the summer session. Do you think you guys will be able to come up and visit me?"

I said, "I hope so."

Once we got to my house she headed to Meg's room and changed into her swimsuit. Meg was already out by the pool.

Before we could go out to the pool mom walked into the kitchen. She was wearing a black skirt, fairly short by her standards, a cute white sleeveless button down blouse, and a pair of high end black flats. She looked amazing.

Casey chimed in, "Becky you look great. Classy, fun, and sexy is a tough look to pull off." I saw mom blush as she said, "Thank you Casey. It feels good that someone as stylish as you would notice."

Casey ran off to see Meg and I grabbed Mom's hand and said, "Mom I'm sorry if I embarrassed you earlier with my bad joke but you do look fabulous." I caressed her hand and stared into her eyes. It seemed like her eyes misted up. She caressed my hand and said, "Thank you Wes. I'm glad you think I look nice. Now let's go have a fun first date."

She smiled as she saw the utter look of confusion on my face. She led me out to the car like a little lost puppy. Once we left the house I sensed a calm come over her as she drove, almost like she was taking charge. I couldn't help myself so I said, "Mom you look really nice. You should dress like this more often."

She smiled and said, "Thank you honey. You look very handsome. How did Aunt Meg say it? You clean up nicely."

I decided to push the envelope and asked, "So what are we going to do on our first date?"

Much to my surprise she laughed and said, "Let's go to that little ice cream shop by the beach. We will get a couple of cones and talk. How does that sound?"

"Mom that's a great idea."

We got our cones and walked onto the beach. Being that it was late May the beach wasn't very crowded so we found a bench and sat down. My thought was to let mom lead the conversation.

We watched the waves crash in silence until mom said, "Wes I need you to know how bad I feel for allowing my emotions to get out of control." I saw her tear up so I took my napkin and gently wiped her face, I watched as her eyes closed.

I said, "Mom there is nothing to feel bad about. If you think about it I was the one responsible for all our wonderful kisses and caresses."

Mom was fighting her inner taboo desires as she said, "I don't understand why you want to spend time with me when you have a beautiful girlfriend in Casey." I replied, "Mom I'm attracted to you in so many different ways."

I grabbed her melting cone and walked over to a trash can to get rid of both. I came back and this time it was mom who wiped the melted ice cream off my face. I grabbed the side of her face and lovingly pulled her into my mouth. This kiss was different. There was no one around so she unleashed her taboo desires.

We kissed and held each other oblivious to the surroundings. Mom moaned, "Oh baby this is so bad but it feels so good" I stopped kissing and held her close. I could feel her heart racing against my chest.

Holding her I said, "Mom, we will get through this together. Just remember I love you and you love me."

She was crying as I continued, "We will take this as slowly as you want. I'll always be here for you."

She reached up, cupped my face, and smothered my mouth with a loving passionate kiss. She looked into my eyes, smiled and said, "Thank you baby. I love you so much. Let's go get dinner before the girls start missing us."

AUNT MEG

I had put on my sexiest little bikini as I wanted to make sure Casey knew what we needed to do. I was getting restless and hot because they were taking so long to get here. I went into the pool to await the arrival of my sweet little vixen.

My spirits lit up as I saw Casey strutting towards me. She waded in and wrapped her little arms around my excited body. Our lips meshed and our bodies melded into one. I savored the softness of her lips, the sensuality of her caresses but mostly her fervor. I felt so many unknown sensations as my body responded to her touches.

Her hands grabbed my breasts and pulled them out of my flimsy top. Kneading them with a ferocity that made my pussy dampen she continued her assault on my mouth. I grabbed her tight little ass and pulled her into me as I continued to accept her tongue. Damn she is so hot. My pussy was flooded and she just got here.

I groaned, "Casey you have me so turned on. Please don't stop." We continued our kissing as Casey pushed me back against the wall. Her hands slowly descended down my sides.

I moaned with anticipation and locked my legs around her hips pulling her into my pussy. She pulled on the strings to my bottom and quickly had my bottoms on the pool floor, my bare pussy awaiting her touch.

I was in a daze ready to do whatever she wanted. She whispered, "Follow me."and extended her hand. I couldn't move as we kissed tenderly. My hand cupped her breast, while her finger found my soaked pussy and slid inside.

Between the feel of the breast I was holding and her finger assault on my pussy my body was overwhelmed with a gamut of incredible sensations. I was in heaven as I could feel another eruption boiling up to the surface

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,321 Followers
12