Aunt Meg Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led me over to the chaise and quickly sat down straddling the lounge. She pulled me down in between her legs so my back rested upon her chest. Her arm quickly wrapped around my chest cupping one of my breasts.

Casey's lips found my ear and ordered, "Spread your legs Meg." Shivers shot through me as the strength of her command left no doubt who was in charge.

I groaned as I felt her little fingers glide over my clit and down my slit, "Oh I'm so turned on baby. I love what you're doing to me."

Her tongue continued to tease all my sensitive points along my neck and ear as her fingers lovingly caressed my very puffy pussy lips. My hips rocked as I hungrily awaited her finger assault on my pussy to start.

I moaned as she pulled on my nipple, roughly twisting it just to make sure I knew who was in control. I groaned, "Oh yes that feels so good. Please make me cum."

I felt her finger slide inside as she whispered in my ear, "Meg you are so wet. I think I'll push in another finger." I moaned as a second finger went inside. Her lips still planted on my ear she mewed, "Wow Meg you are so wet. You are such a hot little slut. I guess you want another finger in your pussy."

I moaned loudly as her words and touch were working me up to a tremendous eruption. Her third finger easily pushed into my pussy. My hips rocked furiously on her hand as my eyes closed in anticipation of the fast approaching orgasm.

Suddenly she pulled her fingers out causing me to moan loudly, "No! Put them back in. I'm so close." She laughed and put her fingers by my mouth and said, "I want you to taste your hot little pussy. I bet it tastes so sweet. Taste it!"

My mouth opened and hungrily sucked and licked her fingers clean of my pussy juices. I moaned as she brought them back down and easily slid them back inside my pussy. She moaned in my ear, "Meg tell me what you want?"

My body spasmed as her fingers found my G spot. I lost control as I groaned, "Oh yes, right there baby. Make me cum. I want to cum. Make your hot little slut cum."

Her fingers toyed with my rough spongy sweet spot as she reached around and kissed me. I hungrily accepted her tongue as I knew I was close to cumming hard on her hand. As my orgasm neared my legs trembled, my body shook when her thumb pressed down on my clit.

Her arm pulled me tighter onto her chest as my legs thrashed wildly, my hips rocked furiously on her hand trying to make my orgasm arrive. All I could do was greedily suck on her tongue.

I felt the first mini eruption and my lips rolled off her mouth. I groaned. "Oh. Oh. It feels so good. Oh baby yes. I'm going to cum. Oh yes!"

My body tensed and I shook madly as the orgasm tore through me. I didn't know what I was doing or saying. I just convulsed over and over. My body stiffened from the powerful eruption as the tremors cascaded throughout me with no end in sight. The feelings coursing through me were incredible and seemed to go on and on.

My orgasm rolled through my entire body and I saw stars. When it was over I slid out from her grasp and said, "Lie back."

I knelt on the chaise and spread her knees. I looked at her beautiful face filled with a lustful desire. I leaned close so that our noses almost touched, and pressed my lips against hers. She has the softest lips I have ever been kissed by. She responded by nipping my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and allowed her tongue to invade.

My hands found her breasts pulling them free from her top as we kissed with abandon. I loved the feel as I held her breasts in my hands. I lowered one hand to her bottom, pushed it aside to find her swollen clit and flicked it.

I leaned down and sucked the hard bud of her nipple. Casey squirmed underneath me and moaned, "Oh yes Meg. That feels wonderful." I flicked her nipple with my tongue and rubbed her clit faster.

I kissed her chest and stomach as I moved lower. With one tug, I had her bottoms in my hands.

I brought the thong to my nose and inhaled her musty pussy scent. She moaned as I slowly extended my tongue and licked the length of her thigh, from her knee to her groin, holding the leg tightly as she squirmed under my touch. I repeated the licks on the other leg.

I stared at the wet pussy in front of me, drops of moisture coating the short blonde hair and extended my tongue to lap gently at the dampness on her puffy lips. Casey moaned, "Oh god Meg. Make me cum baby."

I couldn't hold back any more, there would be time for teasing later but right now I wanted to send this beautiful woman into an orgasmic bliss like she had done to me. My tongue licked her little asshole up to her engorged clit, returning again and again driving Casey wild. I pushed my tongue deep into her hot wet pussy, swirling it around.

Casey begged, "Please, please. I'm so close." She was lost in the waves of pleasure that my tongue was giving, but she stopped begging and groaned loudly when I took her clit into my mouth and sucked gently on it as I flicked it with my tongue.

I held on tight as Casey bucked frantically in the throes of a powerful orgasm. She moaned, "Oh yes! I'm cumming. Don't stop baby."

As her breathing returned to normal I slowly slipped a finger into her dripping pussy and watched her respond. I added another finger and pumped them in and out so that they could rub her G spot.

Her butt shot up off the chaise and her muscles clamped tightly around my fingers as Casey headed toward a second orgasm. Scooping her clit into my mouth drove her wild. She was babbling holding my head tight to her pussy.

She let out a long groan as the orgasm took hold, "Oh. Oh my god. Yes! I'm cumming."

Her legs splayed out from underneath me, her entire body tensed and shook with eruptions of pleasure. I felt her pussy clamp down on my fingers as she flooded my hand with her juices.

I crawled up the chaise and scooped Casey's tiny body into my arms, holding her tightly as she recovered. Casey kissed me and said, "That was incredible." For the longest time we kissed, our hands wandering freely until I interrupted our unbridled pleasure by saying, "We need to get dressed as Wes and his mom should be getting home soon."

We ended up having a wonderful dinner. I was glad to see that Becky wasn't as tense and edgy as she had been earlier in the day. I found myself trying to control my ever growing desires for Casey. Whenever Casey had the opportunity she would rub my butt, tell me how sexy I looked, cop a feel. My body was overloaded with pleasurable sensations all night long, my pussy wet with desire.

Being Sunday night, Becky excused herself around 8:30 and said, "Guys I have to get up early for work. Wes, I know you and Casey are ending your final days of high school but don't stay up too late. Okay?"

I said, "Becky, don't worry I'll make sure that we don't stay up too late. Thanks for dinner. Love you."

Becky left to get ready for bed as Casey helped me clean up the kitchen.

WES

I left Aunt Meg and Casey to clean up and went to say good night to mom. I startled her when I walked into her room pulling her into my arms. Her arms wrapped around me as she kissed me softly at first but soon with more vigor. I pulled back and said, "Mom I will wait for you to decide about us. I want you and I know you want us too."

She kissed me with a new found fervor. I savored her soft lips, her tongue darting inside my mouth, her arms caressing my body. She looked at me and said, "Wes you make me feel so desirable, these last two days have been very enlightening but very challenging."

Holding her close I said, "Mom I can't stop the way I feel about you. I'm not going to apologize. I want you but I'll wait for you as long as I have to."

She moaned, "What about Casey? She's your girlfriend."

I brought mom to her bed and sat down next to her as I held her hands. I said, "Mom, Casey and I are just close friends. I don't have a girlfriend. Just so you know I've thought about you for much longer than just these last two days."

Mom gasped and said, "You have? What do you think about?"

I smiled and gently kissed her, "Mom I think about moments like this, holding you in my arms, kissing your soft lips, making love to you."

Mom pulled my mouth back onto hers and kissed me passionately and forcefully. It was an amazing moment that seemed to last forever but unfortunately was short lived by my standards.

She said, "Wes you need to leave before I lose whatever willpower I have left. I love you baby. Please give me time to process this."

I said, "Mom let me know when you are ready to further explore our relationship. Good night."

As I was leaving mom asked, "Is there something going on with your Aunt and Casey? Now that you said that she is not your girlfriend I saw things this weekend that makes me think they are messing around."

"What did you see?"

She said, "Well Friday night when I had too much to drink I saw them kissing in the hot tub and tonight I kept seeing Casey grabbing Meg's butt and whispering into her ears."

I said, "I think they really like each other. Do you know if Aunt Meg has ever been with another woman?"

Mom blushed and said, "Only one time that I know of. Why?"

"Well like you said I also noticed that they seemed to be very friendly as well."

Mom gasped, "No I can't believe Meg would get involve with someone half her age."

I smiled and said, "Good night mom. I love you."

I raced out to the backyard and as I suspected Casey and Aunt Meg were locked in a heated embrace. Unbeknownst to them I towered over their heated embrace and said, "Ladies my mom is onto your lustful behavior."

Aunt Meg gasped and asked, "How? We've been careful. Oh my god I feel so bad."

"She doesnt know about me but she saw you kissing Friday night and all your handsy touches tonight. We have to be more careful."

"I'm going to get my trunks. I'll be back shortly. Let's go in the pool instead of the spa and keep your suits on just in case mom walks out."

I was really nervous as I didn't want mom to become aware of my relationship with Aunt Meg. I changed into my trunks, vowing to enjoy the moment. I walked out and saw both girls making out in the pool. Their breasts already out from their covering were rubbing against each other.

I watched their lust filled make out session before I joined them in the pool. I pulled Casey into my arms and gave her a passionate kiss as her body melted into mine. She felt wonderful, soft and sensual but highly energized. She attacked my mouth with a fervor and slowly wrapped her hand around my cock.

I turned to Aunt Meg, kissed her and then spun her around cupping both breasts. Kneading them, mauling them, I toyed with her nipples as I whispered, "Are you wet? Do you want to cum? Tell me what you want my naughty little Aunt."

She whimpered, "Oh yes I'm so wet. I need to cum. Please fuck me. I need your cock."

I was in heaven. I didn't know what to do next. I pulled away from Aunt Meg and devoured Casey's mouth. Aunt Meg swirled her tongue in my ear as her hand found my cock.

She mewed, "You have such a big cock. Feels so hard. I love your cock." I left Casey's mouth and quickly meshed my lips with Aunt Meg. Both girls were now rubbing my cock as they pushed their hips into my legs.

Casey grabbed one of Aunt Meg's breasts and squeezed it before I lifted Aunt Meg so that her gorgeous breasts were in front of me. I wasted no time in sucking one into my mouth relishing how soft and meaty it was.

Casey continued to rub my cock as she encouraged me, "Yes Wes suck her tits. Her nipples are really sensitive. She likes when you bite them. Bite them Wes. Bite them."

I was possessed with a forbidden desire. I nibbled on her nipple causing a soft groan. I then bit and pulled on it. Her head fell back as she moaned, "Oh yes baby. Just like that. I love what you're doing to me."

I put her back down and grabbed one of Casey's breasts and sucked into my mouth. She cradled my head to her bosom as I groped Aunt Meg's breast. Both girls were squirming as I played with their breasts. I stopped sucking on Casey's breast and pulled Aunt Meg's mouth into mine for a deep passionate kiss.

She moaned, "Oh yes baby." She grabbed my cock and groaned, "You are making me so wet. I need to cum baby. I need your cock in me."

I left her lips and kissed Casey. I watched as Aunt Meg hungrily grabbed Casey's breast and sucked it into her mouth. I pulled Casey from Aunt Meg's mouth and placed her on the edge of the pool, her legs straddling me.

Aunt Meg came around me and grabbed her breast. Casey leaned down and let her tongue slide into my Aunt's mouth. I slowly and sensuously worked my way down to her pussy. Licking and kissing both her thighs. I gently tugged on her string bottoms and pulled them off finding her wet swollen pussy lips inviting me closer.

I slowly spread her lips, exposing her hole for me to explore. I extended my tongue and swept it up between her lips bringing about an involuntary gasp. Her hand moved behind my head clutching me close to her hot and wet pussy. I flicked her clit with my tongue while I let my fingers tease and gently probe her ass.

Tracing her asshole with my tongue, I slid my tongue from the crack of her butt until I reached her pussy. Casey began to buck her hips to meet my tongue as she moaned, "Yes Yes that's it. Right there don't stop. Eat my pussy baby. Suck my clit. Feels so good. I'm so close."

I stopped and bent Aunt Meg in front of Casey. I growled, "Make her cum!" Casey groaned, "Yes Meg suck my pussy. I'm so close. Make me cum baby."

I dropped my trunks and yanked Aunt Meg's bottoms off. I took my hard cock and rubbed it up and down her slit coating it with her juices. Aunt Meg groaned, "Stick that big cock in me. I need you to fuck me hard. I'm so horny."

Casey stared at me with the dazed look of a sex-starved slut. She opened her legs wider and muttered, "Fuck her hard Wes. Give her your big cock."

I pumped my cock furiously as I grabbed her hips and pushed in deeper. She moaned, "Oh yes. Don't stop."

I slapped her butt and said, "Eat that pussy. Make her cum."

Casey groaned, "You are such a naughty girl. Fucking your nephew. Do you like his big cock?"

She moaned, "Oh yes. His cock is so big! I'm going to cum all over his cock."

I pulled out and slammed my cock back into her hot pussy. I grabbed both of her cheeks and slapped them as I pounded her pussy. Aunt Meg was getting close as her legs started to sporadically convulse.

She groaned, "I'm so close. Keep fucking me. It feels so good." I slapped her ass and yelled, "Keep playing with her clit. Make her cum."

She groaned, "Oh god. Oh god. I'm going to cum. Oh yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. I'm cumming."

Her body shook uncontrollably as a huge orgasm tore through her insides. She groaned mindlessly as she tried to savor the pleasures coursing through her body. Finally her body went limp and she collapsed into Casey's pussy. Casey looked back at me and groaned, "Please fuck me. I need to cum."

She slid into the pool, spread her legs and bent her over. I grabbed her ass and slammed my cock deep inside her fiery depths. Casey moaned in delight, "Oh yes! Give me all you got. Fuck me hard. Fuck my pussy. Make me cum. I love your cock. Fuck me baby!"

Casey reached over and kissed Aunt Meg. I squeezed her ass and pounded her pussy over and over. Casey still kissing her new lover, reached underneath and grabbed my cum filled balls. She squeezed and massaged them as I shoved my cock in and out of her faster and faster.

Her hips bucked and her head thrashed wildly from side to side, she was enjoying my cock and panted, "Make me cum! I'm so close. Make me cum! Please don't stop. You feel so damn hard."

Aunt Meg slid her hand down to Casey's pussy and flicked, squeezed and pulled her clit. Casey groaned, "Oh my god. Don't stop." I knew that she wasn't the only one that was close to cumming as I began to feel the waves of pleasure building up within me.

Aunt Meg continued her assault on Casey's pussy as I pushed in faster and faster. Her body shook from the orgasm that was nearing. Her legs thrashed about as she let out a long moan, "Oh yes, yes, yes, that's it. Right there. Don't stop. I'm cumming."

Her body tensed and then spasmed uncontrollably. Seeing her massive orgasm quake through her body sent me into my orgasm. I exploded gob after gob of my hot cum into her pussy as our bodies shook and shuddered together in mutual orgasms. I kept shooting my hot sticky cum as her pussy convulsed on my cock.

Aunt Meg was smothering Casey with kisses as she slowly calmed down from the intensity of her orgasm. Casey her hair disheveled, tits exposed, pussy swollen from the pounding I gave her came to me and gave me a long passionate kiss. She pulled Aunt Meg over and we kissed and caressed each other savoring the moment.

Holding them both in my arms I whispered, "That was amazing." They purred their agreement as they nuzzled into me tighter.

I said, "Casey I need to take you home. Let's be quiet so as to not wake my mom up."

We toweled off and as we headed inside Aunt Meg said, "Wes do you mind if I take Casey home?"

I smiled and said, "Of course not. Thank you."

I jumped in bed, exhausted but not sleepy. I thought about mom and how I needed to stop messing around with Aunt Meg. This week will be hard as I won't see mom until the evening. Not much chance to continue my seduction but I vowed to make the best of it. Hopefully this weekend will culminate in my dream coming true.

12