Aunt Meg Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled back, caressing my hands, he looked lovingly at me and said, "Come and watch me finish cooking. I poured you a glass wine and we can talk while I cook.

I watched as he sautéed the shrimp and marveled at how grown up he was. Being so close to him I hadn't realized that he was no longer my little boy, he was a man and that thought both scared and excited me. We made small talk, both of us making a point of avoiding the elephant in the room.

It was enjoyable being alone with my son even though my vision was being clouded by my unbridled and taboo desires for him. I sipped my wine and admonished myself to stay in control.

At one point with a wicked little smirk he said, "Mom you look really nice but I bet you would look even better if you undid some of those buttons."

I blushed and my pussy dampen further as I mulled his comment. I feigned being shocked and responded, "Why would I do that? Then there would be no intrigue left."

We laughed and proceeded to have dinner. It was wonderfully cooked and I was very impressed, "Wes, now that I know how good a cook you are I might have to take advantage of your talent."

We cleared the table and cleaned up in the kitchen. We looked at each other and slowly drew close. I wrapped my hand around his neck and drew his mouth to mine. He licked my lips before I allowed his tongue to snake into my wanting mouth. He pulled me in tight as we relished the naughtiness of the moment.

I moaned as his tongue meshed with mine further dampening my little black lace panties. I felt the hardness of his manhood push into me sending my body into a tizzy. His hands slowly unbuttoned the top button before proceeding to the next two. My breasts ached for his touch as my desire for him was beginning to overflow.

He led me into the great room and spun me around so his hard cock pressed into my rear. His lips found my ear and licked and nibbled as my body erupted with an unfilled ache. He whispered, "You feel incredible. You are so sexy. Do you feel good?"

I moaned, "Oh god yes. I love being in your arms." His hand slowly traced my breast as his lips licked down my neck onto my bare shoulder sending chills down to my aching pussy. I reached back trying to pull his mouth onto mine as I felt his hand slide inside my dress to caress the underside of my breast.

I groaned as I hungrily searched for his mouth finally swallowing his tongue as his fingers toyed with my hardened nipple. My arm craned to pull his tongue deeper in my mouth as he cupped both breasts, my nipples being rubbed with his thumbs. His mouth broke from my desperate pull and whispered, "Tell me what you want." as his hands loosened more buttons.

My breasts heaved wishing back his intoxicating touch, I moaned, "Baby I don't know. I'm being so bad." His hands grabbed my breasts as he growled, "Tell me what you want." I tried to resist but I knew what I wanted. His lips lovingly sucked on my neck as his hands peeled back my dress to expose my breasts. I moaned, "Oh yes. You make me feel so good. This is so bad. I can't believe what you are doing to me."

His fingers pinched and pulled my nipples sending shock waves to my ever dampening pussy. His tongue swirled in my ear, his breath sent chills down my spine as he asked again, "Mom tell me what you want."

My body betrayed me, my legs weakened, my breathing labored as the sensitivity of his touch drowned any resistance I had left. I couldn't move, frozen by the slowness of his seduction. My mouth was dry craving the wet feel of his tongue, my eyes closed as I tried to respond but all I could muster was, "Please."

His tongue was touching all my hot points, my ear, neck, shoulder, I moaned, "Oh that feels so good."

I felt his hands pull my straps off my shoulders, my dress dropping to my hips, my excited body half bare for his touch. I groaned, "Oh no I can't do this. I can't." but I sensed he knew that was an empty plea.

I felt myself spun around, his lips descending on my mouth as a torrent of electricity jolted my insides. I was so turned on I no longer cared. My son had awakened my dormant desires. I ravished his mouth, my lust out of control, my arms draped around his neck as I thirsted for his touch.

His hands cupped my bare breasts before he kneaded them, setting my body on fire. I moaned into the delicious softness of his mouth. He whispered as he continued to softly caress my breasts, "Mom you are so beautiful."

I felt his manhood push against me and I ground my pussy back into him. It was such an erotic feeling knowing that my son was seducing me. My body tensed as I felt his strong hands push my dress down past my hips. I didn't resist instead I stepped out of my dress leaving me clad in just my platforms and soaked panties. I didn't care. The rapture I was feeling left no doubt in my mind what I wanted.

Suddenly he picked me up, one arm under my knees the other arm around my back, my arms cradled his neck as our tongues made love. Like soon to be lovers he carried me into my room, our tongues meshed in anticipation. My body tingled from the little tremors racing throughout.

He put me down and cupped my face close to his and said, "Tell me what you want." My legs weakened as I saw the fire in his eyes, his lips lavished me with licks and nibbles as my hands reached down in search of his manhood. The intensity of the love he was smothering me with was deliciously hot. My hand felt his cock through his shorts causing me to let out a loud groan, "I want you."

His tongue pushed into my mouth as I felt the strength and enormity of his cock in my hand jolt my body. I shivered knowing what I was about to do. His hands clamped on my bare ass and trapped my hand onto his cock.

I broke from his kisses and knelt as I continued to rub his cock. I yanked his shorts down, allowing his cock to pop out in front of me. I gasped at the enormity of its size. I was mesmerized by its size. It captivated me as I slowly tried to wrap my hand around it. So hot. So hard. So big.

I licked my lips as I slowly started to stroke his cock. My pussy was wet with desire, already beginning to feel mini sparks of pleasure traveling through my body. I lowered my mouth over the shaft of his throbbing cock.

I hungrily opened my mouth and sucked his cock in. I swirled my tongue around the big head drawing a moan from Wes. I kept sucking as much of his cock as I could but it was so big. I was hypnotized by the feel of his cock. I kept sucking and stroking his cock knowing I was going to explode in no time.

His legs began to quiver and shake as his impending orgasm approached. He said, "Mom I'm almost there. You're going to make me cum." I had worked myself into a frenzy as I stroked his cock faster and faster. I used both hands to pump his cock faster and faster. Feeling his cock twitch in my hands I knew he was close. I groaned, "Cum for me baby. Give me your cum."

He shot blast after blast of his cum down my throat. I kept pumping his cock as I squeezed every last drop into my mouth. It tasted wonderful, hot, gooey, and so much. It had been so long, I had forgotten how much I enjoy oral sex.

He hungrily pulled me into his arms, my head resting on his shoulder my body tense with anticipation. He whispered, "That was amazing." His lips licked my neck as his hands roamed downward, my pussy throbbed waiting to be caressed. I didn't want this moment to end yet it had just started. My lips hungrily devoured his neck as I savored the erotic sensation of his hands on my bare butt.

He ordered, "Lie down on your back."

I moved onto the bed as he requested and lustfully eyed his approach. Kneeling by my side he grabbed me behind my neck and pulled me into his mouth. Hungrily I accepted his tongue as my body responded to his strength.

His hands lightly traced my breasts, his tongue lavished my mouth with his passion. I moaned as his fingers lightly flicked my nipple, my pussy was on fire thirsting for his touch. His mouth left mine and fond my very erect nipple. Licking it, nibbling, biting it I moaned at the deliciousness of his soft wet tongue.

He squeezed both breasts, kneading them, thumbs teasing both nipples. He reached up and devoured my mouth with another passion filled kiss, my hands draping around his neck pulling him in tighter.

He smiled, looked in my eyes with a gentleness that made me tingle and lightly kissed my lips. He quickly crawled between my legs and slowly removed my soaked panties, my legs trembled at his touch. My pussy quivered in anticipation as he licked down my leg, his hands lightly caressing my thighs.

His mouth kissed the inside of one thigh and then the other. His hands gently caressed my ass as he slowly and erotically kissed his way down to my pussy. My body trembled as I savored the sensual wetness of his mouth on my legs.

Reaching my puffy outer lips he kissed them gently and repeatedly as my pussy and clit ached to be touched. I was now moaning non stop. I closed my eyes as I felt his fingers begin to roam up and down my wet slit.

He spread my legs wider as I moaned in heightened anticipation. He continued to lick and kiss my puffy folds, teasing my throbbing pussy wet with desire. I was already beginning to feel mini sparks of pleasure shooting through my body. The sparks and illicit tremors fired inside me as I waited for his touch.

His warm tongue began running up and down my wet slit then pressed inside my hole to taste my juices. He lapped my pussy sending me into a series of uncontrolled spasms. Easing a finger deep inside of me his tongue rose to greet my little bud.

He inserted another finger inside my pussy and quickly found my rough spongy spot. Flicking it quickly with both fingers I squirmed and moaned, "Oh god I love what you do to me. Don't stop baby. You're going to make cum."

He brought his mouth down on my clit and swirled it with his tongue eliciting a groan, "Oh yes baby."

His mouth sucked on my clit and nipped it lightly with his teeth. I was now thrashing wildly as he continued to assault my pussy with his fingers and mouth. My body stiffened as I screamed, "Oh my god. Oh yes. Oh don't stop baby. Yes. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh. Oh. Oh."

My body convulsed on his hand, my hips bucked wildly, my legs shook as my orgasm tore through me with a ferocity that I had never felt. My stomach tensed and spasmed as the brunt of my orgasm ripped through my insides. My body went limp and collapsed back onto the bed.

When I opened my eyes I saw Wes next to me. He kissed me. Our kisses, gentle and loving, were filled with a hidden passion. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my breast. Feeling his fingers squeezed my nipple sent wisps of pleasure straight to my pussy. I continued to lose myself in the softness and warmth of his lips.

I lowered my head onto his chest and slowly nibbled on his nipples, biting them, licking them, sensually and lovingly. I went back to nibbling on his neck as my hand slid down his chest towards his cock, his hand still teasing my nipple. I was loving his soft kisses. They were so passionate yet loving.

I moved on top of him, straddling his cock with my crotch and started to grind my pussy on his cock in a slow seductive manner. Softly caressing the side of his face with both hands I leaned down and gave him the most sensual erotic kiss I could. I made love to his mouth with mine as my hips rocked on his cock.

I slid off and nestled into his arms, my hand finding his cock. We kissed as I stroke his cock, feeling it grow in my hand I wanted him inside me. Looking into his lust filled eyes I mewed, "Make love to me baby. I want you so much."

He rolled on top of me, lowered his mouth onto mine and kissed me lovingly. Our kiss escalated as I slipped my tongue between his lips. Soon our tongues were dancing with each other, our breathing becoming deeper and more labored as we savored the warm wetness of our mouths.

Our kiss was electric, as jolts of pleasures coursed through me. My arms wrapped around his body and held him tight. I felt his cock slide up to my pussy before slowly pushing inside, never once breaking our passionate embrace and kiss. I was going to make love to my son and it had my body aglow with unknown sensations. My body exploded with a torrent of taboo desires.

His cock was so big. I moaned, "Go slow baby. I havent had a cock in my pussy for so long." I held onto him tight as he slowly pushed his manhood deeper and deeper into me. Slowly he pushed in and out as my pussy grew accustom to its size. I groaned, "Oh yes baby. That feels good."

My pussy was pulsing uncontrollably, gripping and sucking in his hard cock. My arms held him tight as I slammed my hips against him as he pushed in and out of my pussy. I wrapped my legs around him as he started to piston his cock faster in and out of my pussy.

My hips rocked to meet his pace. I moaned, "Oh yes Wes. You feel so good baby. I love you." I held him tight as we made love.

He whispered, "I love you mom. I love you so much."

My body was on sensory overload and I knew I would be cumming soon. I moaned softly, "Oh Wes I love you. I'm going to cum baby."

I lost track of time. I whimpered as his cock stretched and filled my cock starved pussy. I kept bucking my hips as the sensations were indescribable. My head rolled side to side as I tried to prepare myself for the gigantic wave of pleasure that was going to rip through my body.

He pushed deeper and faster into me. My moans grew louder, my breathing became more erratic. I knew that I was going to cum again.

My arms were spread out grabbing the sheets as he furiously pounded my pussy. My legs started to shake as I wailed, "Oh baby! Feels so good. Oh yes. I'm cumming baby. I'm cumming."

My body shook uncontrollably, my face contorted, as my orgasm ripped through me. I felt my legs try to spasm out from underneath him. Wes held still and let my orgasm subside. I finally opened my eyes and smiled, "Oh Wes. That was incredible. I love you Wes."

Still on top of me he started to move in and out of me with long slow strokes. Kissing me passionately he continued to make love to me. Sensually and lovingly he moved in and out of my wet spasming pussy. I wrapped my legs and arms around him. He whispered, "Mom I love you so much. You are so beautiful."

We continued to make love, kissing, caressing, holding each other. I felt his cock swell, his pace pick up while still locked in our embrace. Faster and faster he went as I met his thrusts with my hips, my arms locked around his neck.

Harder and harder he went as I felt his cock harden. I groaned, "You feel so big, cum for me."

He groaned, "Oh mom I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Yes." I felt stream after stream of his sperm shoot deep into my pussy. I screamed, "Oh yes Wes. I can feel your cum baby. It feels so good. Keep cumming baby."

He stopped and collapsed on top of me. I held him tight while I showered him with wet kiss after wet kiss, "Oh Wes, I love you. That was wonderful. I love you."

He rolled off me and spooned me into his arms, gently caressing my body as he whispered, "Mom you are an amazing lover. Today is the greatest day of my life. I can't wait for tomorrow."

I wrapped my arm on top of his and closed my eyes knowing that today was the greatest day of my life as well.

I opened my eyes and reality struck quickly as I realized my son's big cock was poking me in the ass. Last night ended liked I had secretly hoped for. However as I laid next to him I felt an ominous foreboding about the threshold we had both crossed last night.

I felt a soft warm kiss on my neck that sent shivers down my back and heard, "Good morning mom. God I could get used to waking up with you in my arms."

My heart raced as my juices started to flow into my pussy. Why does it have to feel so good when I know it's so wrong. I knew I was kidding myself. I loved being with Wes last night. He made me feel pleasures I never had experienced. I reached back and pulled his head close to mine. I said, "Last night was amazing. I can't get you out of my mind."

He kissed me softly his hand caressing my face as I accepted his probing tongue sending little wisps of pleasures down my back. His fingers brushed my nipple causing a quick intake of my breath as my body responded to his touches.

He showered me with gentle loving kisses as his fingers teased my attentive nipple. I moaned, "I love what you do to me. It feels so damn good."

He turned me around and gently cupped my face, nibbling on my lip he said, "I love you so much. Yesterday was the most important day in my life. I can't wait to wake up next to you each and every day." His tongue slithered into my mouth as he pushed into me.

My heart raced but at the same time the enormity of his words hit me hard and I started to cry. He helplessly asked, "Mom what's wrong?"

I buried my head into his neck, unable to talk as the gamut of emotions I've been battling finally caught up with me. He held me tight, no words said, waiting for me to regain my composure.

I draped my arm across his chest and said, "I'm sorry Wes. So much has happened so quickly that the enormity of what we did last night scares me."

Calmly he said, "Mom what are you afraid of? What we have is something very special. I know you can feel it just like I do." as his fingers lazily traced along my back.

"Last night I gave you my heart and soul. I worry that maybe next month, next year, or someday you will tire of me and find someone beautiful and not twice your age. I fear that hurt will be unbearable."

He squeezed me and continued to lovingly caress my back. He lifted my chin so that we could look into each other's eyes and said, "Mom please listen carefully to what I'm going to say. Okay."

I nodded yes as my body nervously trembled in his arms not knowing what to expect. He said, "I know I haven't experienced a lot of things in life but I do know that love is more than finding someone beautiful who happens to be my age."

I smiled as he continued, "If that was true I would have fallen in love with Casey. I never did because I think love needs to be more than that. I've fallen in love with you. Yes you are older than I am but I don't see you that way."

I squeezed him hard as my eyes started to well up again. He continued, "Mom you are a beautiful sexy woman. You are funny, intelligent, kind, caring, god knows how strong you have to be to raise a child by yourself but what's most important is that you are my best friend. You have always been there for me each day and I want you to be with me each day for the rest of my life. Mom that's why I love you and always will."

His words felt like a bomb exploded inside me. Any doubt I had, evaporated. My heart gushed for him, my lips hungrily searched for his as we smothered our mouths with the illicit love we both had for each other.

He said, "Mom I'm looking forward to experiencing things together, weekend getaways, vacations, anything that we can share."

I showered him with sexy little nibbles on his chest as my hand slithered down in search of his manhood. My fingers grabbed his hot shaft and squeezed, feeling its strength. Electric jolts shot through my body as I savored the feel of his power in my small hand.

He pulled my head back and devoured my mouth with a hungry, passion filled kiss. I surrendered to his tongue as I slowly stroked his cock. He moaned, "Have you ever made love in the shower?" I moaned, "No." the thought dampening my pussy.

He giddily jumped out of bed, extended his hand and said, "Neither have I. Let's go."

I grabbed his hand and laughingly raced into the bathroom. Once inside he brought me into his arms. Melding together I felt his love permeate throughout my body as he held me tight. We broke our embrace as he said, "Come on let's go in and test this baby out."