Aunt Meg Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed my hand as we stepped through the door and into the shower. Turning the water on he spun me around and encircled my body with his strong arms pulling me tight into his manhood. I groaned as I felt his big cock rub against my ass.

With my back still to him he turned my face and kissed me. My tongue eagerly searching for his, my legs weakened in anticipation. He took his time lavishing my mouth as his hands gently teased my breasts. I mewed, "Oh baby I want you. Take me now. I need you."

His hands soaped my breasts, lathering them up. Pulling and twisting my erect nipples I moaned as he whispered, "Do you like what I'm doing?"

I lustfully groaned, "Yes don't stop."as he twisted both nipples with his fingers.

He rubbed soap onto my shoulders and then pushed my shoulders down so that I was bent at the hips, my hands finding the tiled wall for support. My ass stuck out as his hands massaged it with soap.

He lathered my ass and slid his finger up and down my ass as his other hand reached up and cupped my tit. I felt his cock replace his finger as it slid up and down my wet ass cheeks. I instinctively pushed back on his cock and moaned, "That feels so good."

He pulled me back up into him, his hands fondling my breasts as his cock slid up and down my between my ass cheeks. He sucked on my ear as I savored the powerful tremors that started to pulse through me. His fingers slid over my mound and slipped inside my pussy.

I placed my hands back on the shower wall turned to face him, his long wet tongue lovingly searched for mine as my body ached to be filled. He spun me around so that the tip of his cock rubbed against my pussy. I was shocked by his strength as he easily lifted me up and pushed his cock into my pussy. Once all the way inside me he pushed my back up against the tiled wall. I kissed him as he slowly slid his cock in and out of me.

He massaged my ass as I pressed into him tighter, squashing my breasts against his chest. I grunted with each stroke of his huge cock as it pushed into me. His cock started to pump into me faster, my grunts grew louder as I felt another explosion quickly developing within me.

My legs wrapped around him tighter now as he slammed his cock in and out of me. He groaned into my ear, "You have such a tight little pussy."

I groaned as his words acted as an accelerant to my now fast approaching orgasm. "Yes! Yes, your cock feels so good. Keep fucking me!"

He continued to fuck me hard as my breathing became more erratic, my body spasmed as it prepared for the oncoming onslaught. I moaned, "Your cock feels so good! Keep fucking me baby. You're going to make me cum."

He groaned, "Fuck, mom! I'm going to cum!"

I felt his cock swell as the speed of his thrusts picked up. My nails dug into his back as my body started to convulse. Our groans got louder, as we both neared our orgasms.

Just as I felt his cock shoot spurt after spurt inside my pussy, my orgasm arrived and sent a series of powerful tremors racing through me. My legs went limp as I tried to endure the power of my orgasm. My head down on his shoulder, eyes closed, babbling like a little baby, I continued to feel him shoot more of his hot sperm into me.

After holding me up for what felt like an eternity, he gently let me down. My legs still shaking and wobbly, we slid down onto the floor our backs resting against the tile wall, the shower still raining down on us.

I moaned, "Fuck that was amazing."

He pulled me into his arms and held me close before saying, "Last night and this morning were incredible. I love you. I can't wait to spend the rest of the weekend with you."

My heart skipped a beat as his words left me with a warm feeling all over.