Aunt Mel

Story Info
Aunt Mel has always been his favorite.
2.3k words
4.57
38.8k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonRivers
LonRivers
153 Followers

Aunt Mel

My Aunt Mel is without a doubt the sexiest piece of ass that I have ever seen. She is tall, sexy with large breasts and a dynamite ass. Total jerk off material. We are the best of friends as well. We have been most of my life. We hunt and fish together, and every year in the summer we go on three week camping trip.

We have done this since I was a kid. OK, when I was young we started out camping in the back yard, but as I got older we hit the woods. Then we headed to the forests and national parks. Aunt Mel and I would sit around the campfire at night eating the fish we caught, hamburgers or hot dogs. She would scare me with tales of Bigfoot and bears, mountain lions and the eventual "big footed lion bears" that had us laughing and forgetting our fears. I loved her more than anything. And because I have never been bit by anything other than a mosquito, developed a rash or brought anything home that required stitches or neosporin, Aunt Mel and I got to keep out annual camping trips.

When I was 16, Aunt Met met and married a big Texas millionaire and moved away. I was heartbroken, but we kept in touch and maintained our close relationship. We texted constantly, emailed and chatted daily. Video chats were our favorite.

I was in college, it was summer and I was in my dorm catching up on rest. Most everyone was gone. I stuck around to enjoy the peace and quiet. My roommate had gone home a few days prior and so I has the room to myself. I was laying in bed enjoying a good stroke session looking at screenshots of Aunt Mel wearing little spaghetti strap tank tops or her silk nightgowns. I have to admit it, but I have never really jerked off. I have, but I am a good looking guy with a great physique, and thanks to Aunt Mel teaching me about women, I have a long line of lady friends more than willing to sleep with me, give me a hand job or a blow job. I never needed to masturbate really, but with finals and studying, long ours of studying, anxiety and pressure, lubing up and going for it helped ease a lot of that.

The only time I could enjoy a really good orgasm was if I thought of her. I missed her terribly. I missed her smell and her touch, the quiet nights on the lake camping telling stories. I missed the light little snore she has when we went to sleep at night. Now though, screenshots of her in sexy outfits. Not that she wears them for the purpose of turning me on...I think. Now that I am older, we do flirt a lot. Nothing serious, but a few blown kisses, eye winks and a flash of side boob or cleavage was common in our video chats. One time she even pulled up her skirt to show me on her left cheek where she got stunk by a giant wasp.

Watching her pull aside her white silk panties to show her tight ass cheek sent me into a throbbing frenzy.

Anyway, there I was enjoying a nice slow stroke session when there was a knock on my door. I tried to ignore it, but they were persistent, and I couldn't focus. I got up and wiped my hands with sanitizer and cleaned up a little in case it was the campus floor monitors taking head counts or room inspections.

I threw on a pair of shorts that hugged the crotch a little too much in case it was Stacy, one of the floor monitors who I had a thing for.

I was surprised to see Aunt Mel standing there when I opened the door. She lit up when she saw me and screamed in excitement as she leaped into my arms. I held her tight and felt her long legs wrap around me as I stepped back into the room and closed the door.

She was smothering me with kisses, which I loved, and I loved feeling her again. I could smell her perfumed and her shampooed hair. I could feel those two large breasts pressing against my bare chest and I started to cry. I had missed her so much. Her legs held onto my waist as she leaned back and put her hands on the side of my face and then kissed me with a big loving kiss. "Miss me?" She asked.

"More than anything." I said as I kissed her back. Kissing was nothing to us. We didn't always do it, but we always blew kisses to each other to end our chats and phone conversations. "But...what are you doing here?"

"I have come to take you home, but first, I have to catch up on a few years of missed camping if you are interested." she said, cocking her head and eyeballing me.

"Nine weeks?" I asked, cocking my head and eyeballing her.

"Well, maybe not that long, but we can up our annuals to add an extra week or two. I have no plans on marrying again, and since I took him for eighty-five million in the divorce, I am set."

I looked at her and smiled. I couldn't believe I was holding her. I couldn't believe that she was here. She smiled. "What?"

"I love you, Aunt Mel, so very much." I said, crying again.

"I love you too, baby." She said and hugged me.

Aunt Mel had come prepared. She had camping gear, rifles, fishing poles, plenty of food, everything that we could possibly need. I packed my shit and we headed out.

We arrived at our favorite lake and made camp. We laughed, fished and since it was hot out, swam. We laughed and had fun like we used to. Just the two of us. At night we roasted hot dogs over the fire since we didn't catch any fish. We drank beers and laughed as she lay against me and held a marshmallow to the fire.

"I missed this most of all, you know. Hank...Hank was boring. He never wanted to do anything. No fun. He wasn't you at all." She said, bringing the mallow up and pulling the gooey mess from the stick and popping it in my mouth. I took it and licked her fingers. She laughed.

"I know. None of my girlfriends were like you. They were too...uptight I guess, too used to being prim and proper."

"Fuck 'em!" She said.

"Oh, I did." I laughed. Mel laughed and smacked my leg. I pulled my stick back and blew the flames from the marshmallow and pulled it from the stick. She smiled and opened wide as I popped it in her mouth and smiled as she closed it around my fingers. I felt her tongue slide along my finger and she sucked it like a small penis. I could feel my erection growing.

"You don't want boring girlfriends and I seem to attract the rich homosexuals." She laughed.

I kissed the top of her head and smelled her hair. "Fuck 'em." I said.

"I did...once...only once." She said, "Bought a vibrator soon after." she cracked, giggling.

I laughed. She was tipsy and so was I, but more so on her part. It was late. After walking her to her tent I went and put out the fire and put our things away. I walked over by the car and took a nice long leak before crawling into my tent and getting out of my clothes. I fell asleep happy. Smiling.

I woke to footsteps outside and looked out my mesh tent window to see Aunt Mel. She was in a tank top and panties and as she stepped by a tree only a few feet from me, she pulled her panties down squatted and started to pee. I watched her beautiful ass. I could help but stroke my cock as it was slamming against me under the sleeping bag. I could see in the moonlight the golden stream shooting out of her and heard it hit the now wet ground. She peed a pretty strong river before taking out some sanitary wipes and cleaning herself. When she pulled her panties up I lay back and pretended to be asleep. I heard her walk back to her tent and zip it back up. I flipped my cover away and continued jerking. I was enjoying it again when I heard her tent unzip and zip back up. I covered myself as Aunt Mel unzipped my tent and walked in still wearing just her tank top and panties.

"Don't think for a second that I don't hear you." she said, zipping the tent back up and turning to me. She pulled my sleeping bag away and looked down. I was still holding my cock and it was still quite hard. She looked at me and I could tell she was horny. The smell of her filled the tent and her nipples were hard as she crossed her arms over them as if unsure of what I would say or do. I pulled the cover back and slid over to make room. She grinned and lay beside me. I leaned over her and looked into her eyes. She looked at me, unsure, but willing to go as far as we could. We kissed for the first time, not as Aunt and Nephew, but as lovers. She was soft and warm and her lips tasted wonderful. We kissed for several minutes just enjoying our touch and confirming our desire to commit to this union. Her hand found my cock and stroked it back and forth as I hovered over her. She moaned as I slid my hand down over the crotch of her wet panties and felt her soft mound and wet lips. She breathed into my ear.

"I'm so sorry, Michael for leaving." She said, crying. I slipped a finger along her slit and pressed her clit through the soft material hiding it. "I needed you so much in my life."

"I needed you too, Mel, but we are here now." I said, kissing her neck and loving her smell and her taste.

She pumped my cock faster as I pulled her panties aside and slipped my fingers between her lips. She was soaking wet and my fingers squished as they entered her. Her pussy was hot and creamy and I brought my hand up and looked at them glistening in the moonlight. I smiled, licking my fingers as she watched. I ran a finger along her lower lip and like the marshmallows earlier she clamped her lips over my finger and sucked her juices from it. I sat and pulled off her panties and parted her thighs. I knew that if I entered her now I would cum right away.

She moaned as I kissed her thighs and moved forward. Her pussy was radiating heat and I could feel it as I kissed around her lips and clit. The tent lit up as she turned on the lantern and looked down at me. "I've fingered myself to many orgasms thinking of this moment, I want to live it now." she breathed.

I licked her lips, running my large tongue up her slit, parting her lips. Her mouth parted and her hips raised up. I slid my hands under her warm buttocks and lifted her to me and dove in. She moaned and ran her hand through my hair as she watched me enjoy her pussy. Her pubic bush was lush and dark and trimmed neatly as it tailed down around her vagina, stopping midway. I could smell the soft patch of hair and the deliciously musky scent of her arousal.

I flicked my tongue down over he tiny rectum and back up. She moaned, laying back and running her hands through her hair and then down to her breasts. Her hands slipped under her top and pushed it up, exposing her large breasts and round stiff nipples to the night air. She came, jerking her hips and crying out as she flowed over my lips and tongue. I swooned at her mild taste and licked more as it continued to trickle out of her. She was panting and smiling as I stood over her fully erect still and ready to go. She smiled and held her arms up to me and pulled me to her. We kissed as I slid down and her legs wrapped around me. I entered her slowly, causing her to moan aloud. I was feeling her hot wet walls almost pulling me into her inch by glorious inch until I was balls deep inside of her. I lay there briefly to enjoy the sensation as we kissed. My cock was inside her, feeling each other finally. She cried again and I thrust back and forth into her. She was moaning into my ear as she held on and used her legs to pull me back in for the added thrust. I leaned up on my arms and slid back and forth faster, pumping her as she moaned out and cried "Yes! Oh god yes!"

I came, erupting as she came too and our bodies climaxed together as we thrust ad shook and groaned and cried out. I felt my balls empty as waves of hot thick cum shot deep inside her. I continued to pump my hips between her thighs as we again kissed through the final waves of our climax. I lay beside her and brushed her hair from her face. She smiled at me. "Forgive me?" she asked.

"For?"

"Leaving you?"

"Nothing to forgive. You fell in love. I can't deny you that, and I would never stand in your way of that. It took me years to figure out the love that I had for you was more than just family."

"I know. I felt it too, and I'll be honest with you, this is exactly what I wanted to happen on this trip." She smiled. "And this is only the first day."

LonRivers
LonRivers
153 Followers