All Comments on 'Aunt Mel'

by LonRivers

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 1 year ago

Next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

it was great good storie line cant what for part 2

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
Aunt/Nephew can be most error of form of taboo.

Such a well written tale of unique love. So many desire this, so few experience it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can’t wait for next chapter

zooliciouszooliciousabout 1 year ago

Did you have to get to the sex so quickly? You have a wealth of backstory experiences to explore here. Maybe they go relive some of their past adventures and add in the sex they missed the first time around. Looking forward to more as we've all had that aunt, haven't we?

LonRiversLonRiversabout 1 year agoAuthor

For those who have written me about his having "never" jerked off, "Never Really" and "Never Needed To Really" imply that he has, no that he has never jerked off. Also, it explains why he has begun to and implies that it is because of stress and thoughts of Aunt Mel. Also, it states he cried when she embraced him when he opened the door and again after they discuss briefly the 9 weeks of camping.

LonRiversLonRiversabout 1 year agoAuthor

Over 10k in views and with some really nice feedback!! Thank you! I was not planning on writing another chapter to Aunt Mel. It was meant to be a "one and done", but since so many have enjoyed it and let me know they want more. I am up for that and will see what I can do. Unfortunately this is the beginning of their love story. Anything prior between the two would be pointless as it would not involve them.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good job, and I rated you as a 5!!!!! As you described, “Her pubic bush was lush and dark and trimmed neatly as it tailed down around her vagina, stopping midway. I could smell the soft patch of hair and the deliciously musky scent of her arousal.” You seriously had the good sense to describe her pussy as “hairy.” Seriously, NO, very Seriously, moms, aunts, the husband’s sister’s pussy - - -, (WOMEN OVER 40) are not realistically going to be shaved or waxed to look like as if they are a pre-puberty female in an unplanned sexual encounter. These characters are usually, someone’s wife, a mom, a cooking, cleaning, laundry doing home maker, and very often they are employed. The truthful reality is simply this: most often, there is barely enough time to trim a thick mound to a nice-looking V (not scratchy 1/8th inch patch of stubble). Yet, some authors try and depict these ladies as always being smoothly shaven or yea right, waxed as if there is time for that. Seriously, is the shaving and waxing done on lunch breaks at work in the lady’s room, or possibly in the bathroom during the PTO meeting. Exactly!!) Incest is most often sporadic and not planned. Why would an author try and convince the reader that aunt, mom, or sister-in-law, mother in law, shaves it daily to keep away the stubble and don't forget, to produce 5 to 25 “UGLY or should I sarcastically, say all of those really desirable, oh so sexy, and highly erotic, puss oozing pubic mound pimples, just in case some unplanned incest should happen. Again Good job for a "reality based" aunt story!!! Untrimmed full bushes, treasure trails, and hairy inner thighs are often very realistic too!!

tallman441tallman441about 1 year ago

Great start. As you mentioned, this is the beginning of their love story. Looking forward to reading more. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great very loving story. I just love a hairy pussy. Inhaling his Aunt's mild pussy scent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More hairy pussy stories!!!! Especially full bush women over 35.

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

Next chapter please. I enjoyed the story a lot. AAAAAA++++++

LonRiversLonRiversabout 1 year agoAuthor

Working on Chapter 2 now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLonRivers@LonRivers
I am a 50+ year old unmarried man, straight and in a long-term relationship. I enjoy writing and creating new and interesting characters and in the process, opening up minds to new things. If my writing in any way turns you on, then I have accomplished my goal with my erotic s...