Aunt Molly is a Cum Queen

Story Info
Aunt Molly uses her nephew to satisfy her sperm hunger.
3k words
4.6
47.7k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,581 Followers

I adore cum and wanted to write a simple story that reflected that. I decided to break it into two parts so I could get it submitted a little faster than I've been getting things up here lately.

All characters are over the age of eighteen, and like most things I write this story takes place in a happy alternate universe where people don't worry about birth control, STD's, or pandemics.

IsabellaEmily

~~

"He's upstairs," Megan whispered. "He doesn't know you're coming, but he and I did talk about you last night. He thinks you're beautiful."

"Good," Molly smiled. "I'll text you when we're finished. Unless you want to hang around and watch. Kind of like the old days."

Megan had been married to Molly's brother and was well aware of the fact that her deceased husband had fucked his mother on his twenty-first birthday, and afterwards had started a sexual affair that lasted several years with his sister.

They'd stopped fucking when he and Megan got married, but once a year he'd come to her apartment on her birthday and make her cum over and over.

More than once Megan had come along and watched her husband go down on his own sister, and her temptation to move from voyeur to participant was fierce, although she'd never shared that desire with her husband or sister-in-law.

"That would be too weird," Megan whispered, looking over her shoulder into the house with an expression that revealed that she really wanted to stay.

"Maybe another time," Molly grinned.

"Good luck," Megan said. "I guess."

Molly stepped past her sister-in-law into the kitchen, and she closed the door to the garage. In a moment she heard the garage door go up and Megan's car leave.

Molly walked through the kitchen to the living room, where she kicked her shoes off and listened. The house was quiet, with just the faint sound of music coming from an upstairs bedroom.

She grinned as she thought of her nineteen-year-old nephew Mark. He was shy and quiet and had just returned from his first year of college for the Christmas holidays.

His father had died before he graduated high school, and he'd pushed back his first year of college to stay at home with his mother and work, helping her pay the bills until the estate was settled, and get through the first year of her grief.

However he'd spent that year working nights, isolated and alone loading trucks at a warehouse, without any social life. And he'd carried that aura of isolation to college with him, and even though he was excelling academically, his social life was nonexistent.

He had become even more withdrawn and quiet, and was terribly awkward around women his own age, which of course made him even more shy, which made him even more awkward.

At Thanksgiving he'd told his mother that he might drop out of school and go back to the warehouse. When she'd pressed him for a reason, he admitted that he'd never even kissed a girl, let alone had a sexual experience.

She had assured him that those things would come in due time, but he was convinced that nothing in his life could move forward until he'd crossed that threshold.

"Can't you help him?" Molly had asked her sister-in-law over coffee. "Give him that experience so he knows what it's like and that he can do it?"

"I know your family did things like that," Megan said. "I accepted that, and even found it kind of sexy, in a weird way. I know that my husband's first two sexual partners were his own mother and you."

"Well what else are sisters for?" asked Molly with a grin.

"I considered it," Megan said. "But I just can't. I miss Mike so much that I'm not ready for anything physical myself, let alone crossing that line with my own son."

"What if I help him out?" asked Molly. "Do you think he'd be receptive?"

"He's jerked off in enough of my panties over the years that I don't think he's totally put off by older women," Megan said with a smile. "And he has always been close to you."

"When he comes home for Christmas I'll spend some time with him," Molly said. "And if that works maybe after Christmas, I'll help get you sorted out."

Megan had blushed and stared down into her coffee cup, and Molly felt a slight tingle in her belly. She'd always wanted to make her sister in law cum.

That had been a few weeks ago, and now Molly stood in her bare feet in Megan's living room, listening to music come from Mark's upstairs bedroom, and felt that familiar tingle again, this time thinking about her studious and quiet nephew.

It had been a few weeks since she'd been laid, and it had been far too long since she'd indulged in her taste for sex with a relative.

She'd stopped having sex with her brother when he married Megan, but once a year on her birthday he'd visit her apartment and go down on her, tonguing her ass and cunt until she was a screaming, panting, whimpering, and sweaty mess of orgasmic contractions and soaked bedsheets.

Often Megan would accompany him and sit at the foot of the bed watching her husband tongue his own sister, and Molly's orgasms were always extra intense with an audience to their incestuous pleasure sharing.

Now she was about to combine two of her favorite things; taking a young man's virginity and having a member of her own family push his cock up into cunt.

She grinned as she felt the familiar slick feeling of her pussy lips responding to her thoughts. Megan was going out to eat with friends and wouldn't be home for at least six hours. She had time to savor this encounter, but she didn't think she could bring herself to take it slow.

She crossed the living room and went up the stairs, pausing at the top of the stairs.

She knocked softly on Mark's door.

"Yeah?" he answered. "Back already Mom?"

"No," she replied. "It's your Aunt Molly. I wondered if you had a few minutes to talk?"

"Sure," he said. "Come on in."

"Are you sure you want me in your room?" she asked with a smile.

"Of course," he answered.

She undid her coat and draped it over the banister. Underneath she wore nothing but a black choker, a black garter around her left thigh, and a tiny black stud in her right nipple.

She turned the doorknob and pushed the door open, stepping into her nephew's room. He was sitting at his desk, and swiveled his chair as she came in.

"Hey Aunt Moll...what the...what are...whu..." he stuttered, staring at her naked body.

"I want to have an intimate conversation with you," she told him. "And I figured this would be a good way to let you know how serious I am."

She stood still while he stared at her body, and she was pleased to see that he wasn't so shy that his eyes didn't rove up and down as if he was trying to memorize her generous breasts and shapely hips and thighs.

"Why are...what are you doing?" he asked at last.

"Your mother is worried about you," she said. "She's worried that you've put too much importance on having a sexual experience, and you're letting the fact that you haven't had one lead you to consider some silly choices."

"I'm just...I was..." he stuttered.

He was trying to look her in the eyes, but he couldn't keep eye contact because he kept looking down at her body. He was trying so hard not to stare that she couldn't help but grin.

"Have you ever fucked a woman?" she asked him.

He shook his head.

"Had your cock played with? Or sucked? Had your tongue up in an aroused cunt? Made a woman cum?" she asked as he kept shaking his head.

She stepped closer to him and put her hand gently against his cheek.

"Sex is not so important that you should feel like something is the matter with you if you haven't had it," she said gently. "But it's also incredibly fun and fulfilling. I love you more than you can fathom Mark, and I'd be honored to help you experience these things if you'd like to."

"I want to," he said. "And I love you too. I really mean that. And I appreciate this. But I don't think we can."

"If you're worried about your mother walking in on us don't worry," she told him. "She'll be gone all night. And if you're worried about your mother finding out, don't worry about that either."

She leaned over and put her lips against his ear.

"This was her idea," she whispered.

She stood up and turned to walk over to his recliner, giving him a view of her ass as she moved. She turned and sat down, facing him with one leg draped up over the leg of the chair, giving him a view right up between her legs.

"I mean, it's too weird, isn't it?" he whispered. "You're my aunt. Wouldn't it be wrong?"

He was trying to look at anything in the room besides her hairless snatch.

"Two people who love each other making each other feel good isn't wrong," she said. "Is it?"

"I guess not," he stammered.

"I'll tell you what," she said, standing up. "I'm offering this because I want to help you. And because I love you. And because I enjoy sex and I think sharing it with you would be fun. But I want you to think it over."

She turned, and again slowly walked across the room, pausing by the door.

"I'll wait in your mom's room," she said. "If you want to try this, come join me. If you haven't opened her door in about thirty minutes or so I'll take the hint and get dressed and head home. And we'll never speak of this again."

She winked at him and went out into the hallway, pulling his door shut as she left. She moved down the hall to the master bedroom, opening the curtains to let some of the late afternoon light in before settling down on the bed.

She figured there was a small chance Mark wouldn't be interested, but the odds were he'd be in to take at least one more look at her body.

She didn't have to wait long.

The door slowly pushed open less than three minutes after she'd left him in his room.

He stood in the doorway staring, and she smiled at him softly.

"Are you sure this is okay?" he whispered.

She nodded at him and crooked a finger, beckoning him towards her.

"Let me see you," she whispered.

He stopped at the foot of the bed and pulled his shirt over his head, and then hooked his fingers into the waist band of his sweatpants and pushed them down, bending over to pull them over his feet.

When he stood up, she looked at his body as appreciatively as he'd looked at hers when she'd come into his room. He was in good shape and had more of an athletic build than she'd have guessed. His soft cock looked to be about three inches long and appeared to be suffering from the cool temperature in the house.

"Come over here," she said softly, grinning at him.

He moved to the side of the bed and stood, his cock less than a foot from her face. Even soft the cock looked inviting to her, with just a tiny trail of hair running down from his flat stomach towards his neatly trimmed pubes.

"You're so sexy," she whispered, looking up at him with a grin.

"So are you," he said. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

She moved over and sat on the edge of the bed, pulling him close to her. She used her tongue to lick the head of his cock, before opening her mouth and carefully taking it between her teeth.

She closed her eyes and used her tongue to pull him the rest of the way into her mouth. She closed her mouth around him and began to gently suck.

He reached out and touched the back of her head, and she took his hand and twisted it in her hair.

"Pull my hair Mark," she panted, holding his cock in her other hand while she licked at the tip again. "Grab me rough."

He pulled a fistful of her hair as she pulled him all the way into her mouth, resting his shaft on her tongue while she darted her tongue out to touch his balls.

He groaned and she wrapped her legs around his and her arm around his waist, sucking him and moaning as she felt him lengthen and become thicker in her mouth.

"That feels so good," he gasped, his knees buckling.

She stopped sucking and looked up at him, stroking him against her breasts.

"It's supposed to," she giggled.

She leaned forward and drooled a string of hot spit onto his cock as she pushed her tits together around it, sliding herself up and down, thrilled at feeling his hot erection against her sensitive tit flesh.

"I think we better slow down," he said, trying to pull himself away from her.

"Bullshit," she said. "I want this cock in as many different ways as I can get it. Let's get your first sticky mess out of the way so we can really play."

She fell back on the bed and pulled him with her so that he was straddling her chest. She caught his bobbing cock in her mouth and sucked it hard, kneading his tight balls as she pushed her face close to his body and took his cock as far into her mouth as she could.

She came up for air and started to jerk his stiff prick, looking up into his eyes and wondering exactly how big he was. He was larger than she'd thought he'd be, and she felt her cunt clench just from feeling him in her hand.

He might have been bigger than his father or grandfather had been, and both had been among the best fucks of her life.

"I'm really close," he said. "What should I do?"

"You should coat me with your fucking cum," she grinned. "I don't just want your cock. I want every drop of what's in your balls too."

She held his balls tight to emphasize her point, and he groaned.

"It's going to be a lot," he warned her.

"Let me have it Mark," she begged in a whisper. "Cover Aunt Molly with your hot fucking sperm."

She felt him throb in her hand and his balls started to jump in her tight grip.

"Now!" he gasped, and she looked up to see his eyes shut and his face screwed up in a grimace.

She moaned in needy anticipation and turned her attention back to his cock, and she saw and felt a sudden spurt of hot cum jet against her face.

"Yes!" she screamed in delight, her hand a blur on his throbbing cock.

An even more powerful jet shot out, followed by another and another, strings of white cum hitting her forehead, landing in her hair, and streaking all over her face and even the bedspread.

She felt a string land across her eye and kept jerking him, her grip on him becoming more and more slippery as his cock throbbed and pulsed with its release.

Her eye stung with the hot cum, and she felt it running across her forehead and along her nose. She opened her mouth and licked her lips as another bolt landed on her open mouth, and she laughed with depraved happiness.

She pushed the cockhead against her nipple and felt another wet spurt of heat stretch from her nipple to her chin. On and on he came, his first orgasm shared with another person releasing an amount of pent up pressure that sent spasms of pleasure through both nephew and aunt.

And then he was finished, his cock still stiff with arousal in her slippery fingers, as he panted and looked down at his aunt.

Molly grinned up at him, her hair plastered to her head, one eye bloodshot with burning cum, her face and neck covered with his slick white mess, and the bedspread beyond her head positively soaked with his semen.

"You fucking came and came and came," she giggled.

"I'm sorry," he laughed. "It's all over you."

"I fucking love it," she laughed, running her fingers through the mess on her face and scooping strings into her mouth. "You taste so fucking sexy."

"Let me get you a towel or something," he said, pulling away from her.

She sat up and pulled his cock to her mouth, sucking him hard and flicking her tongue against his balls again.

"That tickles," he laughed, trying to pull away from her.

She bit down playfully and grabbed his balls and gave them a squeeze, before letting him go. He got his feet on the floor and moved towards his mother's bathroom, his stiff prick bouncing as he moved.

He came back with a dark blue towel, and she ignored it, while she used her fingers to push every trace she could find of his cooling cum into her mouth.

"I kind of wish I'd gotten to feel that load go off up inside me," she said. "How long since you've cum?"

"Not since this morning," he answered, gently wiping her breast with the towel.

She stopped moving and stared at him.

"You came that much and you've already cum once today?" she asked in amazement.

"Yeah," he said, wiping her neck with the towel.

"Do you always cum that much?" she asked.

"Usually," he said. "It depends how long I let it build up."

She looked down at his still mostly hard cock and grinned.

"Can you cum again?" she asked. "Like that?"

"I guess," he said.

She took the towel from his hand and threw it towards the foot of the bed, spreading her legs and pointing at her cunt.

"Aunt Molly needs more cock," she whispered. "And more cum."

To be cuntinued...

~~

I hope you've enjoyed this short story about something near and dear to my perverted heart: hot, slippery cum.

IsabellaEmily

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,581 Followers