Aunt Molly is a Cum Queen Pt. 02

Story Info
Aunt Molly continues to share pleasure with her nephew.
5.8k words
4.79
29.2k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,732 Followers

I adore cum and wanted to write a simple story that reflected that. I decided to break it into two parts so I could get it submitted a little faster than I've been getting things up here lately.

I've got so many series in motion here on Literotica at the moment, that it was nice to write a quick story about a favorite kink.

I hope you enjoy this! It will make more sense if you read Aunt Molly Is A Cum Queen first.

All characters are over the age of eighteen, and like most things I write this story takes place in a happy alternate universe where people don't worry about birth control, or STD's.

IsabellaEmily

~~

Then:

Molly looked down at his still mostly hard cock and grinned.

"Can you cum again?" she asked. "Like that?"

"I guess," he said.

She took the towel from his hand and threw it towards the foot of the bed, spreading her legs and pointing at her cunt.

"Aunt Molly needs more cock," she whispered. "And more cum."

~

Now:

Mark wasted no time getting between his aunt's spread legs, his arousal coursing through him, his pounding heart pumping his cock back to a full-blown erection, which pointed at his aunt with need.

She reached out and gently traced her finger along his shaft, grinning at the familiar feel of a young and hard cock to do with as she pleased. She looked into Mark's eyes and nodded her head in a 'come along' motion.

He pushed himself against her soft opening, feeling her slick wetness against the head of his cock.

"I need it," she said softly. "I need it bad."

With a sudden rush he thrust into her, her tight warmth clenching around him as they both moaned, each of them feeding off the others physical need.

He pushed himself as deep into her as he could, and she shuddered at the full feeling of her cunt stretching around his thick cock. She flexed herself, knowing that hers was the first cunt he would ever feel do that.

He stared down at her, looking into her eyes, savoring this moment, trying to memorize every physical sensation as he held still and pulsed up inside her tight hole.

"Please fuck me Mark," she whispered, staring back at him, her hips moving gently beneath him as she physically responded to his shaft.

He started to push back and forth, her slippery heat engulfing his virginal cock and sending an overload of sensation through his body. He forced himself to slow down, realizing that despite his recent explosion he could start spurting again any moment now.

"Is this, okay?" he asked, willing himself to concentrate on anything but the feeling in his hard prick.

"It's so good sweetheart," she smiled up at him. "Doesn't this beat jerking off?"

"Oh fuck yes," he grinned.

He rocked his hips up and down, grinding against her body each time he sank all the way into her clenching cunt, and she reached up and ran her fingers up and down over his arms.

"I can still taste you," she whispered, licking at her lips. "You made me so fucking horny with that cum mess."

"I loved it," he groaned, looking at her bloodshot eye that had taken a full string of his cum. "And I love it now. Your pussy feels so good."

She rolled her hips as he said it, wrapping her legs around his body.

"You make my pussy feel good Mark," she whimpered. "Just keep fucking me nice and slow like this."

"I want you to cum," he said. "What can I do to make you cum?"

"Just like this honey," she said. "Nice and slow and steady and just let it build up for both of us. I'll tell you before I cum so you can help me."

He dipped his head down and licked her breast, and she ran her fingers through his hair and felt her body start to tingle as his tongue flicked at the tiny black stud pierced through her overly sensitive nipple.

He sucked and kissed at the erect tip of her breast for a long time, her arousal growing and growing as she felt his nineteen-year-old cock throb up and down against her sensitive insides in an unhurried fuck motion.

And then his mouth was on hers and she closed her eyes and let him kiss her, their tongues touching as they gasped together, her familial need and his quest to shed his virginity colliding in needful heat.

At last he broke the kiss, and she licked her tongue across his lips as he braced himself on his arms and fucked her at a new angle, her hips automatically thrusting up to meet the deeper angle of his cock.

"You're beautiful," he whispered. "You look so sexy with a cock up inside you."

"It feels so sexy," she moaned, rolling her hips. "Are you doing, okay?"

"It feels so good," he panted. "I love it."

"You're so fucking hard," she grunted, pushing up against him a bit faster. "Your cock drives me wild."

"Jeezus fuck," he gasped, responding to her increased speed.

She closed her eyes as a spasm of pleasure rolled through her, and she knew that her orgasm was close.

In other circumstances she would have changed positions or pushed his face down to her cunt for some oral teasing on her stiff clit, but she knew he was close to another eruption, so she gave in to her body and let the familiar tingling pressure take over.

"I'm going to cum Mark," she panted. "Your fucking cock is going to make me go off!"

"Do it! Do it!" he urged, anxious to see her orgasm.

"You can cum with me if you want," she told him, digging her nails into his shoulders. "Your cum will feel so good while I get off!"

He started to fuck her harder, amazing her by keeping the same pace but just being more aggressive, and the tingling sensation deep inside her was replaced by an urgent pressure, and she started to moan uncontrollably.

As much as he wanted to cum at the same time she did, he also wanted to watch and feel and listen to her orgasm without the distraction of his own pleasure. He was determined to give her his undivided attention when she came on his thrusting cock.

"Cum for me Aunt Molly," he whispered, lowering his face to kiss her neck.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" she roared.

Her entire body tensed up as she hung suspended between increasing pressure and its release, feeling like she was in free fall, before everything suddenly exploded inside her and an orgasm rolled through her body.

She surrendered to the white hot intensity of pleasure as she bit his shoulder, fucking up at her nephew as his cock pounded in and out of her cunt, the orgasm cresting and receding, before suddenly starting again and making her scream as she flailed her body against his.

And then it was over and she was panting, still moaning with aftershocks as his cock rhythmically fucked in and out of her.

"My gawd that was great," she whimpered.

"I loved it," he answered against her ear. "You really came."

She grinned at the ceiling.

With enough time she could teach this young man the difference between a good orgasm like the two she'd just had, and a truly great one that was earned with lots of teasing and backing away and a total commitment to the giving and taking of pleasure.

"You made me cum Mark," she whispered. "But it's your turn. Can you cum again for your Aunt Molly?"

She reached down around her leg to touch his balls, scratching them lightly with her fingernails, loving the way he fucked faster in response to her tickling touch.

"Where do you want me to cum?" he asked her.

She had so many answers, and there were so many ways she wanted to enjoy his hot semen as it spurted from his hard dick, but this afternoon was about giving him experience, instead of scratching her exotic kinks.

"Why don't you cum inside me?" she whispered, clenching her thighs around him. "I want you to feel what it's like to cum deep inside a cum hungry cunt. Will you do that?"

"Fuck yeah," he grunted, forcing himself to slow down in response to her urgent hip rolling.

"Go ahead then," she said. "Don't hold back. If you need to cum again later, I'll be happy to help you do that. You can fuck me silly while you're home on vacation. We don't have to do it all right now."

"I'm so close," he admitted, shuddering.

"Then fuck me Mark," she urged. "Pump that hot cum up into my body!"

He started to fuck her even faster, no longer worried about pacing himself, and she kissed him again, loving the eagerness of his tongue probing her mouth as his pleasure built.

He was groaning against her mouth, and she grabbed his biceps and held on, her hips pushing up at him as fast as his were fucking into her, both of them focused on the growing load of cum pressure welling up inside his cockhead.

"I think I'm going to cum," he grunted softly.

"Pump it hard," she called out. "Coat my cunt with your hot cum!"

"Shhhhhiiiitfuuuuuuck!" he cried out, his voice loud in her ear as she felt his cock stiffen even more as he tensed up against her. "I'm cumming! Now! Now!"

"That's my good boy," she whispered. "Fuck me full of your cum!"

His cock began to jump and throb deep within her, and she felt the wet heat of his cum spread against her insides, his cum flooding from his cock in great bursts, pumping so much slippery cum up into her that she felt it being forced out of her hole as he fucked her, and running down her ass to the bedspread.

On and on his orgasm went, his cock throbbing and pulsing and spurting long after he'd stopped screaming.

She patted the back of his head and kissed his neck as she felt him throb inside her, the inside of her cunt too slippery with all of his cum for her to feel his spurts slowing down to dribbles and then drips as he fucked into her slower and slower.

"That's my good boy," she purred. "Fuck my pussy so good. Your cum is so hot."

And then he stopped moving, panting on top of her, and she pushed him over and rolled with him, squatting over him and rising up off of his cock.

She looked down between their bodies and watched as her tingling hole released his cock, long strings of his semen stretching from her cunt lips to his body, as a thick drop of white cum rolled from her and landed on his cock, sliding down his shaft as she watched.

"We made another mess," he sighed, looking to see what she was staring at, not quite comprehending her fascination with the stringy mess.

"No Mark, you made the mess," she giggled. "But I fucking enjoyed the hell out of it. You cum like a goddamn machine."

"Do you really like cum that much?" he asked quietly.

"Oh fuck yes," she whispered, looking at him and nodding.

She was still squatting above him and allowing her cunt to ooze the remains of his orgasm down onto his body. On impulse he put his hand down into the slimy mess and wiped it across her cunt lips, and then pushed his hand against her mouth.

She closed her eyes and licked his fingers, moaning as she tasted his cum mingled with her pussy flavor.

"Have another taste," he said boldly, taking her head in his hands.

She needed no prompting at all to bend down and take his deflating cock in her mouth, sucking at the slick mess on his shaft and gulping down a mouthful of what had dripped onto his cock from her body.

He stared down at her, watching her work her tongue up and down along his softening cock, licking and sucking at every drop of cum she could find, like she was possessed by a need to taste it all.

She lifted his balls and cleaned them with her tongue, and he groaned to himself while watching his middle aged aunt suck his nuts into her mouth one at a time in a quest to get every last drip and drop of their combined cum.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him, using his fingers to push in and out of her hole while she rolled her hips and moaned around his balls.

He didn't quite understand what was happening, but he sensed that her body was becoming more aroused by tasting their cum and feeling his fingers probe along her crevice.

Operating on erotic instinct he pushed his fingers deep into her body, and she raised her ass in the air and moaned loudly, and he decided that before he was through he was going to fuck her doggy style or die trying.

He twisted his fingers in and out of her, getting them slippery before moving them to her anus, and gently pushing his index finger against her sensitive knot.

"Oh sweet fuck," she moaned, pushing her body back towards his finger.

He grinned, excited to have found something that excited her. He pushed his finger gently up into her, and she shuddered and whimpered, and he was delighted to feel her tight hole clench down on his finger.

She was still holding his cock, but it was forgotten as she felt his probing finger gently finger her anus, her body rocking gently back and forth with renewed lust.

"Does that feel good?" Mark asked softly.

"Fuck yes," she said. "You have no idea what you're doing to me."

"Tell me," Mark said. "Tell me what to do to you Aunt Molly."

She pulled away from him and twisted around to face him, her butt resting on the damp spot left on the bedspread by the facial he'd given her earlier. She took a good look at his eager face, and wondered just what exactly she should do.

She was here to initiate him into the world of sex, and had presented him with her naked body with every intent of introducing him to some standard and gentle foreplay, followed by a blowjob before letting him fuck her in the missionary position and cum inside her.

She had assumed his nineteen year old virginal stamina would allow him to get erect again quickly, and she planned for round two to be a bit less vanilla with a lesson on how to lick her pussy, followed by letting him cum in her a second time while fucking her doggy style.

She hadn't planned to try anything more advanced than that. She was certain he knew all about most kinks and fetishes from regular porn viewing, but she also knew that exploring those on his own with partners he sought out would help him decide exactly which ones he enjoyed and wanted to pursue.

However she hadn't counted on his balls being able to produce cum at the volume they could. As much as she loved cum and cum-play, it seemed a shame to not explore some of the different things she could do to enjoy such big loads.

And letting him cum all over her face and in her hair before filling her up with an explosion the likes of which she hadn't felt in over a year had really cranked her need up beyond what she'd expected to feel.

She reached out and took him in her arms, pulling him with her as she reclined back against the headboard. She felt another drip roll out of her cunt and knew that she'd have to do some laundry for her sister-in-law Megan.

Megan had invited Molly over specifically to take her son's virginity, but she had probably assumed it would happen on Mark's bed.

Molly hadn't mentioned how her desire to be fucked on her late brother's bed by his own son had driven her wild with lust. She just hadn't counted on young Mark shooting enough cum all over her and the bed to possibly stain the bedspread forever.

"This is supposed to be a learning experience for you," Molly told her nephew, stroking her fingers through his hair. "I want both of us to enjoy ourselves, but your enjoyment is the real goal. Instead of worrying about what I want, we should be working to help you try things that you want to try."

"I've loved this," Mark said, looking up into her eyes. "Seriously, thank you Aunt Molly. And believe me I have a long list of things I want to try, and a bunch of things I'm really curious about. But I don't want to make you think I'm weird or anything."

"As long as two people care for each other, nothing is really weird," she said. "I just want you to realize how amazing, and how easy sex is. You're a good looking and amazing young man. You could probably find a different co-ed to fuck every night of the week."

"I doubt any of them are as sexy as you," he grinned. "Or as beautiful."

She thought silently for a moment, not wanting to hurt his young feelings, but also not wanting to allow him to get any further entangled in his own emotions.

"Mark, I want to be clear," she said. "This is fun, and I've wanted this for a long time. And I'm certainly willing to play with you any time you want, but this is just sex for us. I don't want you to misunderstand what's happening between us."

"Oh I know," he said, sitting up and looking at her. "I didn't mean that we were going to end up in love or anything like that. I just think you and my mother are really beautiful."

"Now that's the way to talk in bed," she smiled. "Flattery is an important part of foreplay. And aftercare. But for right now, let's talk about some of those things you want to try out."

"I guess the biggest thing is that I want to be able to make sure that any girl I'm with has an orgasm," Mark said. "I don't want to be the only one who has fun."

"Good boy," she grinned, playfully patting his head. "A man who takes his woman's pleasure seriously is a definite turn on. And a man who knows how to make a woman cum is a man who gets to have regular sex."

"So what turns you on the most?" Mark asked, reaching out to playfully tweak her nipples. "What's your favorite way to cum?"

"That's a loaded question," she moaned, feeling her nipples tighten as he twisted them. "But you need to know what to do with your mouth."

"Like this?" he asked, pushing her down on the bed and licking her belly before kissing his way up to her breast.

"That's a good start," she purred. "And you're definitely not afraid of your own cum. That's very hot."

He was vigorously licking at the same nipple he'd spurted cum on earlier, and he'd kissed her several times since shooting cum all over her face and into her mouth.

"Really?" he asked. "Don't all guys do this?"

"Most guys will," she said softly, staring down at him as he sucked on her nipple. "But lots of them have to be asked to do it. It's always hot when a guy likes his own taste."

"I do," he said. "I've always figured if I'm going to expect a woman to swallow my cum, I shouldn't be squeamish about getting it in my own mouth."

"As long as you like the taste of your own cum," she grinned down at him, "how about tasting your Aunt Molly's pussy?"

With a grin he slid down between her legs, and she groaned as she felt his tongue push up along her gash. She spread her legs even further for him, and he pulled her cunt lips apart with his fingers and pushed his face up into her wetness.

"Mmmmmm," he murmured.

She grabbed his head with one hand and pushed up off the bed, taking her other hand and putting a finger on either side of her clit.

"Right here," she moaned. "Lick me here Mark."

Without any further prompting his mouth moved to her tingling clitoris and closed around it, as he gently sucked and flicked his tongue at it.

She moaned again and closed her eyes, feeling her body tighten with pleasure.

Mark gently bit her clit between his teeth, and then settled into a slow rhythm of licking and kissing and sucking her stiff button while his fingers gently traced up and down her slick cunt lips.

"Oh fuuuuuuuck," Molly groaned, grabbing fistfuls of the bedspread and rolling her hips.

She lost track of the time, her thoughts, and everything else in the world as he gently worked his mouth between her legs. On and on his tongue licked and his fingers slowly probed, and on and on her orgasm hovered just beyond her reach.

Her release was too close and too powerful for her to do anything but just accept it, but he was working softly and slowly enough that she wasn't receiving enough stimulation to actually work herself over the precipice separating arousal from climax.

It had long since grown dark outside, and she vaguely wondered what time it was. But as his eager tongue and lips and fingers continued to tease and then delay her release, she couldn't make herself consider doing anything but just staying right where she was.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,732 Followers
12