Aunt Molly is a Cum Queen Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the back of her mind she wondered what would happen if Megan arrived home and found them like this, but she realized that the idea of Megan seeing her with her legs spread while her own nephew lapped at her cunt thrilled her.

Mark's oral pleasure kept pulsing away between her thighs, and for several long minutes Molly panted and whimpered while imagining her sister in law watching him, and maybe even joining them on the bed.

Just when the orgasm began to change from imminent pleasure to painful denial within her, she felt his fingers suddenly push up into her cunt while another finger rubbed gently at her anus and his teeth bit into the soft flesh of her inner thigh.

"Oh gawd fuck!" she wailed, pushing her hips against him in sudden response to the change in sensation.

"What should I do?" he asked. "What do you want next?"

"Make me cum," she begged. "Make me cum Mark."

"How do you want to cum?" he asked. "Tell me what you want."

She weakly rolled over and pushed herself up onto her knees while putting her face on the mattress. She was going to ask him to fuck her with his fingers and tongue her from behind while she rubbed her own clit.

However Mark had misunderstood her new position, and he knelt behind her and pushed his impossibly erect cock against her sopping crease.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she begged, suddenly seized by a need to orgasm with his cock pounding into her.

He pushed in with an aggressive thrust, and then began to rocket his hips back and forth, slamming his cock into her needy hole relentlessly as she screamed against the mattress.

She could smell his cum against the bedspread, and the scent of his semen was the trigger that caused her hole to clench even tighter around his pummeling cock as her arousal suddenly exploded inside her, pressing harder and harder until her orgasm slammed into her like a freight train.

"Gaaaah!" she wailed, spasming wildly on the bed while her nephew's cock fucked her through the most intense series of explosions she could remember having.

The tingling sensation throbbed through every nerve ending she had, causing her to weep with joy as every ounce of energy she had drained from her body, leaving her sweaty and gasping for air on the bed.

As she dizzily tried to regain her senses she felt Mark sliding his cock up and down along her legs and over her ass, pushing it against her side and breasts as she smiled weakly, reaching out to hold his hand.

"That looked like it felt good," Mark smiled down at her.

"That was fucking amazing," Molly told him. "I don't think I could cum again tonight if you paid me."

"I don't have any money anyway," Mark laughed.

Molly lifted her head and looked at Mark, his cock still thick and heavy with arousal.

"I can't believe you got hard again," she said. "I wasn't expecting that."

"You taste so good that I couldn't help it," he grinned.

"Do you need to cum again right away?" she asked, pushing herself up on her elbows.

"I don't know for sure that I can," he said. "I feel like I can, but I'm not sure."

"This bed is fucked," Molly said. "Your mother is going to have to sleep in the smell of your sperm if we don't change it and start some laundry. If you help me maybe we could take a hot shower, and then I'll see about helping you get off again."

"Deal," Mark said, rolling off the bed.

He pulled his shorts on as Molly stood up, her legs still shaky from her recent thundering climax.

Together they pulled the bedding off of the bed, and Mark found clean sheets in the hall closet and helped her remake the bed. He carried the bedspread and the towel they'd used earlier while Molly lugged the sheets and pillowcases down to the laundry room.

"Did you bring any clothes with you?" Mark asked, looking lustfully at her nude body.

"My coat is upstairs," she laughed. "And I have some clothes in the guest room that I left here a few days ago. Are you tired of looking at my tits already?"

"Hell no," he said enthusiastically. "I could stare at your body for hours."

"Aren't you sweet?" she said, leaning over and kissing him quickly on the mouth. "Although your breath smells like cunt."

"I guess that's the downside of licking one," he laughed.

"Not necessarily," she grinned, stuffing the sheets into the washing machine. "Personally, I love the scent of cunt. Let's get a shower before your mom gets home."

She led him back upstairs to the guest room, and without a word she turned the water on in the shower and tugged his shorts off. She was pleased to see that his cock was still semi erect, and she reached out and cupped it gently in her hand.

"You have a gorgeous cock," she whispered.

Pulling it she guided him to the shower and gently pushed him inside, pulling her cum crusted choker off and removing her garter before joining him.

They lathered each other up, each of them happy to spend time cleaning and touching the others body. She carefully washed his penis and testicles, grinning lustfully as his erection returned to throbbing fullness in her soapy fingers.

She shampooed her hair, carefully scrubbing all his cum out of it while he played with her breasts and nipples. Eventually they were done, and she grabbed a towel and rubbed her wet hair, letting her body air dry in the cool room while he stared.

She reached out and stroked his cock.

"Still think you're all used up?" she whispered.

"I want to try," he said softly. "I'm really turned on."

"Go get on your bed," she said. "I'll grab my clothes and then come help you really quick."

She went into the guest room and pulled on a pair of pajama bottoms and a grabbed a sports bra, deciding to carry it instead of putting it on.

"No sense denying him a chance to play with my nips," she laughed to herself.

She stepped into the hallway and made sudden eye contact with Megan, who had been quietly coming up the stairs.

"Am I too early?" asked Megan in a whisper, her eyes wide.

Molly went to her and took her hand, and pulled her back down the stairs.

"You're just fine," Molly told her, glancing over her shoulder at the stairway. "But we got kind of carried away and ended up taking a shower. He's in his room waiting on me right now."

"Waiting on you?" asked Megan, trying to keep from staring at Molly's bare breasts.

"I'm going to give him a blowjob," Molly grinned. "He got kind of excited in the shower and needs another load milked out before he can sleep."

"I can wait in the garage," said Megan.

"Bullshit," said Molly. "You'll freeze. Go to your room and go to bed. Or stand in the hallway and listen if you want. Or watch. I'll leave his door open."

Impulsively Molly leaned over and kissed Megan on the cheek, and turned and went back up the stairs.

Megan stood in the dark living room for several minutes, convincing herself that she wasn't a pervert just because she was going to glance in on her own son getting his cock sucked. After all it was on the way to her bedroom.

She moved slowly to the carpeted stairs, and crept up them, pausing at the top and listening.

"She's in her room," she heard Molly saying. "She knows what I came here to do and doesn't mind. She won't bother us. She wants you to enjoy this."

Megan moved to the doorway, and in the faint light coming from Mark's partially open closet door she could see him on the bed, with Molly between his legs on her knees. With a start she realized that Mark was naked, and Molly had his cock in her hand.

She stared in fascination as Molly moved her hand slowly up and down.

"My gawd you're so fucking hard," Molly said softly. "You really need to cum again don't you?"

"I think so," Mark said softly. "I hope so."

"Let Aunt Molly see what she can do," Molly giggled. "If I get too tired, I'll call for help."

Megan jumped like she'd been shocked, unsure from her spot in the hallway if Molly was talking about bringing her into the room, or just making a joke. She didn't have time to wonder as she saw and heard Molly lower her mouth to the erect cock.

Her head started to bob up and down, and Mark moaned softly. Megan wished she was closer, straining to see through the dim light.

"Can I...?" Mark whispered.

"Yeah," answered Molly, shifting on the bed. "Squeeze my tit when you cum."

Mark's hand reached under Molly, and she moaned with a mouthful of his cock. Megan reached up and squeezed her own breast through her blouse, feeling her body tense up with need.

"I'm really close," said Mark softly. "I'm going to cum soon Aunt Molly."

"Good," said Molly, stroking his cock with her hand and looking up at him. "Tell me before you cum so I'm ready. I want to taste your load."

"Should I get a towel?" asked Mark.

Megan jumped again, suddenly afraid he was going to come into the hallway.

"No," said Molly. "I'll swallow whatever you give me sweetheart."

She started to bob her head up and down again, and Megan shuddered with an almost uncontrollable urge to walk to the bed and crawl up beside them.

"Aunt Molly?" groaned Mark. "It's going to happen. It's going to!"

Molly moaned with a mouthful of cock, and Megan licked her lips, suddenly jealous of her sister-in-law and wishing she had her own mouth around Mark's erect prick.

"Now! Shit!" Mark grunted, his body jerking on the bed.

Molly's arm was pumping furiously as she stroked Mark's cock, and Megan could hear her hungrily gulping as Mark gasped and groaned through his orgasm.

At last he grew still and Molly stood up and leaned over and kissed him on the forehead.

"You have a good night Mark," she said. "You've earned it. I'll come by and check on you tomorrow."

"Thank you," he said sleepily. "This was the best night ever."

"For me too sweetheart," whispered Molly.

She came to the door and pulled it closed behind her as she stepped into the hallway.

Megan had taken several quick steps towards her room but knew she'd been too slow to avoid being seen. She turned sheepishly towards Molly.

"I didn't mean to watch!" she whispered. "I just got kind of caught up by it."

Molly came closer to her, still topless and holding her bra.

"It's okay," she said carefully. "I know what you really want, and you don't have to pretend any longer."

She took Megan's hand and pulled her down the hall. Once in Megan's room Molly pushed the door shut and turned back to Megan, pushing her up against the bedroom wall.

She leaned close and Megan could suddenly smell the distinct odor of semen, a scent that caused a flood of sense memories as she inhaled the aroma.

"Did it go okay?" she whispered, feeling the heat from Molly's body against her own.

Molly pushed her mouth to Megan's, and Megan opened her mouth as her sister in law pushed her tongue past her lips, and she suddenly went weak in the knees at the taste of cock and cum that flooded her mouth.

Molly stopped kissing her for a moment and whispered, with her lips still touching Megan's.

"It was fucking delicious," Molly whispered.

Megan closed her eyes as Molly kissed her again, and she gasped as she felt Molly's hands on her hips, as their bodies pressed closer together.

The kiss lingered for several long minutes, both of them panting and holding onto each other passionately.

At long last Molly broke the kiss, and took both of Megan's hands in her own.

"What are....what do....I'm not sure..." Megan said in a confused jumble.

"I know what you want," said Molly. "And I want to do it for you. If you go sit on the bed and pull your skirt up, I'll come over and make you cum as hard as you can, as many times as you want. But scream into a pillow while you do, because your son needs his rest."

~~

I hope you've enjoyed this short story about something near and dear to my perverted heart: hot, slippery cum.

I may someday continue the story of Molly and Mark and Megan, but for now this was a quick diversion as I took a break from some of my other series.

IsabellaEmily

12