Aunt Pat Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack is Fucking His Aunt and Flirting With His Mum.
7.6k words
4.57
34.9k
55
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun, and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious, to say the least. I hope that you enjoy it.

Jack felt his cock stiffen when he heard Pat say this; mum has a big clit too; Jack wondered if Pat and mum could be lovers. He wondered how they could have fitted that in. Jack didn't say anything after Pat had said this. Instead, he went down on her again; he enjoyed sucking her clit. Ten minutes later, he had Pat on all fours on top of the bed; Jack was fucking her dripping pussy doggy style; Pat loved it the deeper he went. Twenty minutes later, Pat had a mind-blowing orgasm; Jack also came again at least thirty seconds after Pat. In the foreplay, as he was sucking Pat's massive clit, he had slid a finger up Pat's ass; Pat loved it, Jack knew that he would be ass fucking Pat soon.

The following day, Jack woke at seven; Pat was still asleep, she had a very contented look on her face. Jack would have to leave at ten; Pat had promised him a Full Breakfast at nine. Jack leaned over and started sucking and kissing Pat's ear and lobe. She woke up and said, that feels so good. Take me again, Jack. I want you so badly."

They got into a position that let them 69. Pat was so wet; Jack started sucking her clit; Pat spread her legs wider. Jack then concentrated on lubing Pat's ass using her cunt juice. Finally, when he could finger fuck her ass with three fingers, Jack knew that she was ready.

Once again, he got her on all fours on top of her bed. He slipped his cock up her dripping pussy, going in and out with his full-length several times, he pulled out. He then placed the head of his cock in the middle of Pat's ass hole, a gentle push, and he slid home. Pat gasped with pleasure, then said, "It's unreal, but it's fantastic, the head of your cock is hitting my G-spot, it feels so good, harder and deeper Jack, you're going to make me cum."

Three minutes later, Pat had her first vaginal orgasm; she was trembling with it. Jack kept pounding her ass, then came her second; it was stronger. The third was mega. Pat's whole body was shaking and trembling. It took her a minute to recover, then she said, "That was the strongest orgasm that I've had in my life. I loved it, Jack. Should I buy some KY when I'm in town today as it will save a lot of time tonight as I want this again?"

Jack told her to get some. He was now riding her doggy style in her pussy; Pat was purring with pleasure; the contented look on her face was fantastic. She was glowing with satisfaction. The way Pat's massive tits were swaying was beautiful to watch. Pat was giving Jack as much pleasure as Jack was giving her. They were working in tandem now. Pat's gripping was incredible; she did it at precisely the right time. They then both climaxed within seconds of each other. Pat's orgasm was intense but not as strong as the third one when Jack had ass fucked her.

They showered together then Pat went to prepare breakfast. Jack dressed then went to the kitchen. Pat was wearing a silk dressing gown; her massive tits were jiggling beautifully when she moved. Pat asked, "When will you be back?"

"Around five, I must leave tomorrow at seven as I have a meeting at eleven. Pat, I'm glad that I have stayed the extra night. Making love with you is amazing."

Pat smiled then said, "I think the same way; everything is so natural. You're an excellent lover; I'm surprised some woman hasn't got you by now, but I'm so happy that they haven't."

Jack took Pat in his arms, they hugged and kissed, then Jack asked as he looked Pat straight in the eyes, "Pat, have you and mum been lovers?"

Pat kissed him back lovingly, then said, "Your mum was there for me when I needed her; I was there for her when she needed me. After Tom and I got married, we visited Jill and your father. We would stay for a week. Your dad and Tom would play golf every day. We would prepare their evening meals. We were two neglected wife's. Both your dad and Tom couldn't get it up anymore. Jill and I spoke a lot about this. We were both doing peep shows for our two husbands. They both could get aroused, but their cocks were flaccid. They could still cum, but it didn't squirt out. They both liked to play with our big tits if we played with them and our pussies that aroused them so much. Then we would suck them off when their spunk dribbled out of their cocks."

"The same thing was happening to Jill and me independently; that was amazing. On one of the golfing trips, Jill told me what was happening at her end. She couldn't believe it when I told her the same thing was happening to me. Yes, Jill and I are lovers; when Jill split from your dad, I would have weekends with Jill in a Hotel. You and Jill are very similar; you both give excellent oral, you both are thoughtful and compassionate lovers. Jill's my best friend. If she knew about you and me, then she would be happy that I've found someone."

"When I phoned her on Saturday, I told her that I was thinking of downsizing my house and moving somewhere else. Jill suggested that I move closer to her. I'm the only one that she's having sex with. She had a lucky escape with her online dating. Some guy who had a good profile suggested meeting in the garage car park at nine at night. Jill went. The place was deserted. She was standing beside her car as had been arranged. A grubby old car pulled up beside her, a masked man with tattoos got out of the car and came rushing towards her. Luckily, she had a Pepper Spray in her hand as she didn't feel comfortable when she arrived. The guy got a long blast in the face; he went down, then Jill, wearing heels stamped on his genitals several times before she left. She drove over his legs as she drove away. That was a big shock for Jill."

Jack's throat went dry when he heard this; he knew then that he'd be spending more time with mum. Then Pat said, "Jack, Jill told me in confidence, please never tell her that I told you this. It's a scary world that we are living in. I will never go on one of those sites again, and I don't think that Jill will either."

They finished breakfast. It was delicious. As Jack was leaving, he said, "Pat, I'm so looking forward to tonight, have some exciting lingerie on when I get back. I am looking forward to eating here with you tonight; for dessert, I'm going to eat your pussy. If I can get back earlier, then I'll let you know."

Jack arrived on time for his appointment; he was meeting the local Property Coordinator for the railway. Jack brought a lot of ground from the railway then developed it. They spoke about general things then went out for lunch. Over lunch, the man asked Jack if his holiday apartment in Spain was available the first two weeks in July. Jack had five properties that he let friends use for holidays. Jack checked his calendar, which was linked to his smartphone. It was free for three weeks. Jack told the guy that he could stay for three weeks. He smiled and agreed to that. Jack had also noticed that tomorrow, Friday, was mum's birthday. Thank goodness he had picked this up.

Jack paid for the lunch then they left. He stopped for fuel on his way to Pat's; he had a takeaway Cappuccino then sat in his car as he messaged mum. He was sure that she would be swimming, at a yoga class or a keep fit class. He wrote, "Mum, I hope that your laptop is working well. I'm on the road, but I'll be home tomorrow too late for lunch but early for dinner. Would you like to have dinner with me on this special day? I have checked the weather, Saturday will be a scorcher. Would you like to fly with me down the coast for lunch in the Isle of Man? I can have the plane until nine on Saturday evening, so we don't need to rush anything. Let me know what you think? I love you, Jack xx."

Jack hadn't finished his Cappuccino when Jack's phone beeped; mum replied, "My darling Jack, I'm so glad that you remembered. Can I choose the restaurant? I'm free on Friday and Saturday, that's exciting flying to the Isle of Man. On the way back, could we fly over Ireland? My big problem is what to wear on Saturday. Can I take a bag with a change of clothing to be dressed casually for the flight? How would you like me to dress for tomorrow night then our lunch on Saturday? I don't want to embarrass you, but I like to show my figure off; after all, I spend a lot of time keeping it in good shape that it's in. Jack, there are women of fifty that don't have bodies like mine. I am so happy that you have invited me. I love you too, but you'll never know how much until I tell you. Mum xx."

Jack smiled then replied, "Super mum, where would you like to eat and I'll book a table. Let's make it somewhere close; then we can walk there and drink; I have had a long week. No problem, bring a change of clothing on Saturday, you can change in the Flying Club at the Airport. Mum, you have a gorgeous figure, I could look at your beautiful tits all day long, but then I wouldn't get any work done. Show me a bit of cleavage at the weekend, and I'll be happy. Mum, only wear things that you're comfortable with. I will be happy just being with you. What would you like for your birthday? I think that I love you more, but you will never know until I tell you. I love you, Jack xx."

Mum must have been sitting watching her phone, she replied five minutes later. It read, "Jack, book a table at our Hotel; it's easily got the best food, wines and service. The Boutique that has a cabinet in the Hotel has beautiful lingerie. I would love a voucher, but then you would be spoiling me, and I would have to spoil you back, maybe then you would find out how much I love you. I'm just out of the shower. I have put on a push-up bra that pushes my tits out, I can take a selfie, but you will only see my tits. I love my tits, but I've other nice places, but they're very intimate. So before I put on my top, let me know if you want the picture? I love you, mum xx."

Jack replied, "That sounds interesting; a voucher will be there for you. I'll make it a voucher for ten pounds if you send me two pictures, one in the bra and the other with them hanging loose. My tongue loves to find intimate places. Mum, I do love you. Jack xx."

Several minutes later, mum replied, she had also attached two pictures, her tits were as big as Pat's, they looked incredible. In the nude one, her nipples were rock hard. They were also massive. The push-up bra made her tits look enormous. Mum wrote, "Jack, I've decided to do as you ask, but the voucher must be for twelve pounds which will buy me a nice face cloth in the Boutique. My tongue likes to go to intimate places too. I am so looking forward to tomorrow night. I haven't felt so happy for a long time. I hope that you like my tits. I do love you too, Jack; you're all that I've got. I love you, mum xx."

Jack smiled; he was now wishing that he'd spent time with mum before. He replied, "Mum, thanks for the beautiful pictures, the twelve-pound voucher will be there. Your bare breasts look amazing; your nipples look so suckable. Do you like them sucked and played with? Asking for a friend. I love you, mum xx."

Mum replied, "Thanks for your generous offer. Tell your friend that when my tits are played with and sucked, that can make me cum, but my real starter button is my clit. Jack, if you want, I can go braless tomorrow night. I have a couple of outfits that allow this. If you want to feel my tits, then you can have a feel but please not in the Hotel."

Jack replied, "I would love that mum, I'm so looking forward to tomorrow night. I am not finished yet today. Write if you want but don't be surprised if I don't answer immediately. It may even be the morning before I get back to you. I am so happy that we have written today. I feel that I'm beginning to get to know you. I love you, mum xx."

Jack arrived back at Pat's just before five. Pat was wearing a beautiful crotchless Basque; she looked gorgeous. Jack took her on the kitchen table. When he saw the KY on the sideboard, he knew what she wanted. Thirty minutes later, Pat had had several orgasms. Jack opened a bottle of Premier Cru Chablis; he then explained the wine and its taste to Pat; she was taking notes. Pat had all the preparation done; they would have goulash, everything was cooking. Jack then said, "Three years ago, I bought several properties in the harbour area of the town from a large public company. One of the properties was a grain store on four floors. I was wondering what to do with it. I am going to convert it into an Antiques Centre with an Auction House. This may be the way that you can come and work with me in the Wine Company. I must tell you one thing; I remembered that tomorrow is mum's birthday; I've asked her out for a meal. I'm also flying mum on Saturday to the Isle of Man. So there's a strong possibility that things could happen with mum. Pat, if that happens, then I'll want you to. Would you like to share me with mum?"

"Jack, I don't have a problem with that; I am sure Jill will be very interested in that as well. I'm glad you're telling me. I won't contact Jill until we both know what's happening. I would love this to happen. I would take space in your Antiques Centre, keep the online business going and help you with your wine business. I hope that this works out."

They kissed; they both felt the tenderness and affection in their kisses. They made love another twice before Jack left. Pat's parting words before Jack left were, "I know one thing for sure, Jack, Jill's going to fall in love with your cock."

Jack didn't check his messages until he had got home; he had made good time as the roads had been clear. The first thing he did was go to the Boutique and get a voucher for five hundred pounds. The owner was at the Hotel; she was pleased that Jack had made the purchase. She gave Jack her card, telling him to give it to his mum, so when she calls and Jean, her name, would look after her.

Jack then booked a table for two at eight but had to change it as there was a large party booked for that time; he took seven-thirty. Jack then checked his messages; he had three from mum and two from Pat. Mum's first one read, "Jack, I have butterflies in my tummy. I am so excited; this is like a date. Take care and drive safely. Can I come when you go on other trips? I love you, mum xx."

The second was sent at eleven last night. It read, "Jack, I went to bed at ten. I need my beauty sleep. I can't sleep, but I'm thinking about you. Goodnight, I love you so much, mum xx."

The third this morning at nine reads, "I'm booked at the beauty salon. I have gone for the Platinum Service, I should have asked, but I hope that you like a smooth pussy. Jack, we are both adults. We both have needs and urges. I want to be happy with you. I can't wait for tonight. I love and adore you, love mum xx."

Jack replied, "My darling mum, I'm home, but I have work to do. I wish you a Very Happy Birthday; I want to make it special for you. Our table is booked for seven-thirty, you can come to me at six-thirty for Champagne or will I come to you? I have got your voucher; I asked, they can do two face cloths for twelve pounds. I love smooth pussies; my tongue works better on smooth. I hate hair in my teeth. The good news is, I'll shave tonight so that my cock and balls are smooth for you. Let me know where we will meet. I love you, Jack xx."

Jack had his meeting; he used the office in the Hotel. After his appointment, he had lunch in the Hotel. He had a lovely lunch. He then checked his messages. There was nothing from mum. She would be busy with her Platinum Service. It was now two-thirty, he would go and swim in the Hotel's Spa. He left the Spa at five. He had a message from mum, it read, "Jack, I'm just home. I read your message this morning but didn't have the opportunity to reply. I'll come to you at six-thirty; I would love to spend the night with you, is it ok if I bring an overnight bag with me so we can both leave for the Airport together tomorrow morning? Jack, I'm so nervous about tonight. I had two glasses of wine at the Beauty Salon; I need to change; if you want, I can come over a little earlier? I would like to do that as I want to cuddle you. I hate hair in my teeth too. I love oral, giving and receiving. Let me know when you want me over. I love you, mum xx."

Jack replied, "Mum, I'm dressed and ready for tonight. Come over when you're ready. I have Champagne chilling. Please don't be nervous; I'll look after you. I love you, Jack xx."

Ten minutes later Jack's doorbell rang, it was mum, she looked gorgeous. Her hair had been styled and highlighted. She was showing a lot of cleavage in the nicest possible way. Jack closed the door then took mum in his arms. He said, "Happy birthday, mum, you look fantastic."

As though it was the most natural thing in the world, their mouths met, they tongue kissed passionately for several minutes, mum was pushing herself hard against Jack's firm body. Her body felt beautiful. It felt soft and cuddly. Finally, mum broke away from the embrace. She said, "I'm so nervous Jack, I hardly slept last night. Kiss me again. That felt so good."

They kissed lovingly and tenderly for a couple of minutes, mum was still pushing hard against Jack, but now she was pushing her pussy against his leg with a solid circular motion. Jack had found mum's massive left tit; she wasn't wearing a bra, he had slipped his hand inside her top, Jack was squeezing and playing with mum's hard nipple then mum said, "Be firmer with them, I like it firm, you won't hurt them. That's better; that feels so good. We had better slow down as I won't want to go for dinner. I am so hungry for you and for something to eat. I haven't eaten since breakfast at seven this morning. Where's the Champagne?"

Jack then led mum into the kitchen. He took a bottle of Champagne out of the fridge and poured two glasses. Jack then toasted his mum; they clicked glasses then Jack said, "Happy Birthday, mum. If you're starving, then we can go over now; that may be better as they're swamped later."

Mum smiled then said, "We should do that Jack, I'm hungry. I want to be relaxed and comfortable when we're together. I don't want to rush this."

Jack kissed mum then said, "We will take our time, mum, this is your voucher, Jean, who owns the Boutique, gave me her card. You have to phone her, and she will look after you. Her card is in the envelope."

Mum opened the envelope. Her jaw dropped when she saw the amount on the voucher; she hugged Jack then said, "That was so generous, Jack, you'll have to tell me what lingerie you want me to wear. I am going to spoil you so much tonight."

They kissed again then Jack put the Champagne back in the fridge. They arrived at the Hotel and went straight into the restaurant. They were the only ones there as it didn't open until seven. They both ordered one course, they both went for steaks. The House Wine in the Hotel was an Australian Chardonnay. It was excellent.

Mum and Jack flirted with their eyes throughout the meal. Mum was playing footsie with Jack under the table. The way that she stroked his leg was so erotic. As they finished their meal, mum whispered, "I feel so much better after eating; let's go to your place; I want you so much. Jack, believe me, I love you."

As they walked to Jack's house, his phone beeped. He didn't check it. When they went into the house, mum excused herself. She went into the bathroom, saying that she would see Jack in the lounge. She also asked him to draw the curtains. Jack did that, got two Champagne glasses, and then checked his messages. One from Pat read, "I miss you, Jack, I thought that you should ass fuck Jill, she will love it. My ass and pussy are still tingling. The anal that you give is unbelievably good. She will want more after you do that with her. Write soon, love Pat xx."

Jack replied with a thumbs-up smiley. Mum came into the lounge two minutes later. She was wearing one of Jack's towelling dressing gowns; she looked so good. Mum said, "I want to take this dressing gown off; I'm naked underneath. I want to see you naked too. Will you strip for me?"

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers
12