Aunt Pat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thirty seconds later, they were both naked; mum's body was amazing. It looked so good for her age, her massive tits, her flat stomach. Next was her long legs, beautifully smooth and swollen vulva, perfect cunt lips, and long sex slit; Jack was impressed but slightly embarrassed. His cock was rock hard; it looked imposing; Jack said, "Mum, you're gorgeous. You have made me so hard."

Mum walked towards Jack. She took his cock in her hand and stroked it, then said, "I can't believe how big you are, Jack, you're so long and thick. You are hard Jack, let me make him stiff."

There was some precum on Jack's cock, a delicate flick of mum's tongue, and it was gone. Mum then immediately tongue kissed Jack so Jack could taste his precum; then mum said, "Jack, I love cum, when we have cum in our mouths, we share it."

Jack then placed mum on the carpet in a position that would allow them to 69. Mum was concentrating on Jack's cock, her tongue running up and down the length of his shaft, her fingers gently massaging his heavy balls. Jack then spread mum's cunt flaps open. She was very wet. Pat had told Jack that mum had a big clit. It was enormous. Jack was sure that it was bigger than Pat's, whose clit was massive.

As Jack teased it with his tongue, he said, "Mum, you have a beautiful clit. I love the size of it. I have a big cock. You have a big clit. There must be something in our genes. Let me suck it for you."

Mum came off Jack's cock and said, "Maybe from my genes, not from your father. His cock is tiny compared to your magnificent cock. I will need to take my time as I've only managed to get two-thirds of this beauty in my mouth; I'll change the angle of my throat; that should help. Jack, if you suck my clit then you'll be the first man that's ever done that to me."

Jack then started to suck mum's clit; she was so wet that she took two fingers quickly. Jack knew that he could easily lube mum's ass with her cunt juice; her pussy was dripping. Mum loved her clit sucked; she was purring with pleasure as Jack sucked her. Then Jack slid his lubed middle finger up mum's tight ass. Mum pushed against it then said, "Jack, that feels so good. Keep fingering me there. It will make me cum as you suck my clit."

Jack used another finger. Mum was so hot; Jack was now ass fucking her with three fingers. Mum had a massive body-shaking orgasm; Jack's mouth was flooded with her creamy spunk. It was delicious. He swallowed some but kept the majority in his mouth. Mum composed herself quickly; just before she came, Jack had felt her lips wrapped around the base of his stiff cock, mum had taken his entire length without gagging.

Jack then cum kissed mum lovingly and affectionately for several minutes. Mum was transferring her cum back into her mouth. Everything felt so natural. Then Jack said, "Mum, I'm so glad we have shared this. It means a lot to me."

Jack then stood mum in front of an armchair; he bent her over then went behind her. He teased mum's giant nub of a clit with the bulbous head of his cock. Mum loved this.

He then started to stroke her long sex slit with the head of his cock just inside her pussy lips, up and down he went several times. Then he placed the head of his cock in the middle of her long sex slit, he pushed gently, mum took his entire length quickly, she also gasped with pleasure, mum said, "That feels wonderful Jack, I feel stretched, but it feels so comfortable. The head of your cock is hitting my cervix; that feels so good."

Jack loved how mum was gripping his cock; she had powerful cunt muscles. Jack went in and out of mum several times, then as he pulled out, he said, "Mum, your pussy feels wonderful, I want to do something else, but I'll be back to your pussy later."

As he said this, he pulled his cock out of mum's dripping pussy then positioned the head of his stiff cock on mum's tight but lubed ass hole. Then, with a gentle push, he slid his cock up mum's ass doggy style. On the second thrust, she had taken his entire length.

Mum was gasping with pleasure, then she said, "That's the second first for you today. I've never had a cock up my ass before. My god, it feels so good. It feels tight and comfortable. You are hitting my G-spot with the head of your cock. Fuck me harder and faster; I love this."

Mum had her first vaginal orgasm three minutes later though Jack fingered her clit. Mum was trembling with it; her face was glowing. Jack continued to pound her ass. He loved how her massive tits wobbled as he rode her. Then out of nowhere, mum had her second vaginal orgasm; this was a body-shaking orgasm, it took her a minute to calm down from it.

Then Jack pulled his cock out of mum's ass and slid it up her dripping pussy doggy style. As he did this, Jack said, "It feels so good to be back here. I'm going to try and make us both cum together. Where do you want me to shoot my spunk?"

"Deep inside my cunt, but it's your cunt now, Jack. You can do anything you want with me now; I'm your darling; I love you and your cock so much. Fuck me hard and deep. That's the way I like it. You're giving me so much pleasure."

Mum gave Jack an incredible ride; she knew how and when to grip. Jack was now getting into a rhythm; it felt so good; the warmth and wetness of mum's cunt was terrific. For the next twenty minutes, Jack was relentlessly pounding mum's gorgeous sex slit, which was getting wetter by the minute.

As he was riding mum, Jack thought that he preferred mature women. Pat and mum were excellent in bed. Jack knew that a threesome with Pat and mum would be an incredible experience. He also knew that with a bit of thought and careful planning, then it could be possible. Jack also knew that he had two mature women with powerful libidos that loved his monster of a cock with Pat and mum.

The timing was perfect; Jack and mum climaxed within seconds of each other. Mum had a body-shaking orgasm that took over two minutes to compose herself. They lay in bed kissing and touching, then mum said, "I needed that, Jack, everything felt so good. It all felt so natural and spontaneous; how would you feel if I moved in with you, Jack?"

"I'd love it, mum. I love being with you; we are so compatible in bed. Just looking at your gorgeous body gives me a hard-on. I feel so comfortable when you are around me."

"Are you dating anyone at the moment, Jack?"

"No, mum, it would be good if you moved in with me as I enjoy having good sex regularly."

They kissed again so lovingly, then mum said, "I'm the same, Jack; I'll get more clothes over tomorrow."

The following day, the lovemaking was fantastic. Then mum made breakfast. They arrived at the Airport. After take-off, he flew so mum could take some pictures of her apartment. Jack then flew over the building that was being converted into the Antique Centre. The sandstone building looked impressive. Jack said, "Pat wants to move her Antiques and Collectables up here and take some space and sell them from the Antique Centre."

Mum smiled then said, "If you can get Pat up here, she would be a tremendous asset for your business. Would you like me to have a word with her?"

When Jack heard his mum say this, he knew that a threesome was possible. So Jack replied, "That would be great, mum. If you help me too around the business with Pat, that would be excellent."

The following two weeks flew in. It was great having mum living in the house. She attended to Jack's every need. Their lovemaking was terrific. Mum had an insatiable sexual appetite, a kiss or a touch, and she was wet. Jack had already obtained the Planning Permission for the building. He had a clever Architect; all the services were now operational.

Jack had kept in contact with Pat; he had told her that mum had moved in with him. Pat had gone to an Estate Agent to ask if they would sell the house for her. The woman had viewed Pat's house then told her that the house would sell no problem as she had two Professional people searching for a home similar to what Pat was selling.

Mum was also phoning Pat; it was strange as Jack got updates from both Pat and mum. Then the doctor who wanted the house wanted a quick entry as he and his family had sold their home and were living in a Hotel. This put pressure on Pat as she had all her antiques removed from the house.

Jack had a large van that could carry all of Pat's Antiques in the wine company. It was arranged that Jack and mum would come on Saturday morning and help Pat with the removal. Tom had a Mercedes Estate, which Pat now drove. Jack also had a Mercedes Estate, which mum would drive with Jack driving the large van.

Jack and mum left at six in the morning. The roads were empty. They drove in convoy with Jack leading as the van's speed dictated the pace. They arrived at Pat's at eight-thirty. Pat had everything bubble wrapped or wrapped in blankets. Pat looked so happy; she greeted both of them with a hug and a kiss. She said, "I can offer you a full cooked breakfast, would you like that?"

Jack had only a light breakfast before they left, and both of them said yes. Pat had loaded her car; it was full, the only space was the driver's seat. Jack and mum then started loading the van with the larger pieces as Pat made breakfast. So they had the van half-filled when Pat called them for breakfast thirty minutes later.

There was a friendly atmosphere around the breakfast table; everyone was happy and chatting. Pat said, "I feel that I'm starting a new period of my life. Everything is just falling into place. Having that doctor buy the house was a stroke of luck. He also bought all my carpets. The house was in great condition. We did the kitchen two years ago. I was so happy with the price that I got. Both of you are looking wonderful; I'm so happy that it's working out for both of you."

"Pat, Jack and I are so happy that you are going to join us. Jack has a lot of Antiques in the Centre; you'll be our first dealer to take up space though we have over thirty going to take space. The Bistro is nearly finished. The toilets are completed, and they'll service both the Centre and the Auction House, which is being decorated at the moment. We were thinking of officially opening in six weeks. So it is exciting times."

After breakfast, they all started to load the van. All the large items had been packed. Pat had twenty large egg boxes, which were filled with smaller objects. They got twelve into the van; the other eight boxes went into Jack's Mercedes, the eight boxes filled the back of the Estate car. Pat's large flat-screen went on top then they were ready to go. They left in convoy just after one.

The roads were a lot busier than this morning, but Jack was surprised that the van, which was fully loaded, hadn't affected the performance. Jack wondered what would happen when they got home; they hadn't discussed where Pat would sleep as far as he was aware. First, they would have to empty the van, but that wouldn't take long as the Centre had a forklift truck.

Jack's phone rang, it was Pat, he put it onto speakerphone and said, "Hi Pat, how are you?"

"Very horny, I want and need you so bad, my Navi is telling me that we will arrive at four-twenty-six this afternoon; I'm looking forward to getting there. I'm staying at your house tonight."

"I've missed you too Pat, how are we going to handle it with mum?"

"We will have to play it by ear, nothing has been said, but a lot of things have been implied. Jill told me that she has a leg of lamb for dinner, which means we will be eating in. That's good, as it will give us all time together. Jill and I are lovers. You and I are lovers. You and your mum are lovers, the way Jill's glowing tells me that she's loving what you're doing to her. Everything was relaxed this morning; I hope it will happen tonight. I can give Jill a call and see what she thinks about things? I will do it subtly, darling."

Pat ended the call; Jack was sure something would happen. Last night and this morning, mum had been horny; they had a lovely quickie before they left. The previous two weeks had been amazing with mum. She wanted Pat to be there helping in the business. Mum had been thinking of ways to develop the business. Mum had a five-year plan on how to proceed, Jack agreed with her on every one of her suggestions.

An hour later, Pat phoned back; Jack didn't know what to expect as he answered the phone, but he was hoping that everything would be positive.

"Jack, that was an amazing call; I told your mum that I was so horny, she told me that she was incredibly horny too. I told her that I was sure you would want both of us together. I told her that you respected both of us and you were not going to force things to happen, that you were waiting for us to send out signals, then things would happen."

"Jill thought about it, she's all for it and so am I, then she suggested that this evening, that she would cook dinner just wearing a crotchless bodysuit and I should wear one too. By her suggesting this, then she is sending out a definite signal. It would be best if you were attentive to both of us as she cooks. Concentrate on both of us equally; then, I'm sure that we'll all be up in bed together. Jack, you have always been natural and relaxed with me, and I love you for that. Be the same with your mum tonight, and things will work out."

Jack was happy about this but not surprised. He knew mum well now, and he knew her libido would be all for it. Jack drove to the Antiques Centre; they found a secure area for all of Pat's things. It didn't take them long to clear the van and Jack's Mercedes. They worked well as a team. Pat asked Jack if she could leave her flat screen as well as she was sure that she could watch Jack's TV.

They then drove to Jack's house; Pat's suitcases were put into a spare bedroom. Mum suggested that they all shower and meet in the kitchen in an hour and a half. Mum and Jack showered together in Jack's bathroom. Jack knew why mum had suggested an hour and a half; she was so horny that she now wanted a quickie.

Jack did mum doggy style under the shower; there were grab handles on the walls, which mum held on to support herself. After they had both climaxed, as mum was washing Jack, she said, "I'm looking forward to tonight; I like Pat a lot, she'll be wonderful in your business. As I cook dinner and play with Pat, don't worry about me; I want to watch you fuck her. Do you think that your mum is a little kinky?"

Jack laughed then kissed mum again. Mum looked so sexy in her crotchless bodysuit. Her tits jiggled beautifully as she walked; her long sex slit looked so inviting. Mom and Jack were in the kitchen first, mum started preparing the meal. She had Jack peeling potatoes. Jack had just finished the potatoes when Pat came into the kitchen; she looked stunning too. Jack was amazed at how comfortable and relaxed the three of them were together.

Pat was impressed with what she had seen of the Centre; they all sat around the kitchen table discussing different ideas about improving visitors' experience to the Centre. Jack was impressed with the ideas that were coming out. He was now so sure that mum and Pat would well together in more ways than one.

The meal was delicious; Jack had neither touched nor kissed Pat or mum in the kitchen. Jack was only wearing a bathrobe; his cock was stiff, just being with mum and Pat, especially if they were wearing crotchless bodysuits, would make any man's cock stiff. Mum started things off when she said, "Shall we now go into the bedroom? I think tonight could be an exhilarating night."

As they went to the bedroom, mum nodded at Pat and winked at Jack; Jack understood. Mum then sat on an armchair in the bedroom, sipping a glass of wine as Pat hugged Jack; they kissed affectionately for a minute, then Pat said, "I've missed you so much, I need you now."

Jack took off his bathrobe as Pat took off her bodysuit. They then lay on the top of the bed, kissing and touching. Pat was so hot; she was rushing things; Jack said, "Pat, I want you so badly to, let's take our time and enjoy every minute of this."

Pat then went down on Jack's cock, her tongue doing its magic work on Jack's stiff shaft. Pat loved what she was doing; Jack played with her massive clit as Pat sucked his cock. Jack looked over at mum; her fingers worked on her clit; she smiled at Jack. She was enjoying watching.

Pat was so wet. She was ready for him then Pat took the initiative. She squatted over Jack, teasing the entire length of her sex slit with the bulbous head of Jack's monster cock. Pat down on the head of his cock, Jack felt the warmth of her entrance, then he felt the head of his cock hitting Pat's cervix; Pat gasped then started to ride his monster cock.

Pat soon had a powerful rhythm going as she got into her stride. Jack looked at mum; mum's legs were spread as she finger fucked her dripping pussy with three fingers and used her thumb to stimulate her hard clit as she played with her pussy. Pat started to breathe a lot harder as she raised the tempo with the powerful ride that she was giving Jack.

Then Pat's body started to tremble uncontrollably; she was having a mind-blowing orgasm. Jack looked over at mum; mum was having one too, her butt was raised off the chair. Her hips were pushing her pussy hard against the three fingers mum was finger fucking herself with. Jack hadn't cum, but he was happy about that as he knew tonight would be a long night.

When Pat composed herself, they kissed lovingly for several minutes. Mum had gone into the bathroom; she came out with a large bath towel. Pat whispered, "Jack, I needed that. I need to see you later?"

"No problem Pat, I thought that you would. I'm so happy that you're here with us."

Pat got off the bed, so did Jack as he knew mum could get very wet. Mum spread the bath towel on the top of the bed, putting a pillow underneath where her hips would be, then lay on top of it. Jack lay down beside her knowing that mum wanted it in the missionary position as lying with her hips on the pillow, she could take Jack deeper inside her hungry pussy.

As mum lay on the pillow, Jack knew what he had to do. Mum said, "Jack, you're still hard; I'm wet. Let's do it?"

Mum's legs were spread wide as Jack teased her hard clit with the head of his cock; her fuck hole was so wet, Jack asked, "What do you want mum, Tell me what you want?"

"I want fucked with your magnificent monster cock. My cunt is so hungry for it. I loved watching Pat riding you. Watching you two doing it makes me very horny. You are going to look after both of us now. Can you look after both of us?"

Jack was now deep inside mum; he built a great rhythm. Mum's legs were now wrapped around Jack's hips. They were fucking in unison.

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun, and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious, to say the least. I hope that you enjoy it.

"Of course I will, mum; I love how you both grip my cock; I love it, mum. Do you want me to fuck you harder?"

"Always, start slow, then build up, baby, it feels so good; I'm going to rub my clit as you ride me; I'm not far away. Cum with me, cum with mummy, that would be so nice. I want to feel your spunk spraying on my cervix. Cum for me, baby."

A minute later, they both climaxed simultaneously; it felt so good. Mum's body was shaking as she came. Jack kept pumping his cock juice inside her. Mum pulled Jack down. They were kissing lovingly as their orgasms ended. Mum gripped Jack's cock holding him deep inside her. She said, "We did it, Jack. Our hearts beat as one. I loved the warmth of your sperm when it hit my cervix. That was so nice."

Mum loosened her grip on Jack' cock. He pulled it out of mum's dripping cunt. Then, he was ready to go again. Aunt Pat's face said it all. It was her turn now."

The End.

12