Aunt Peg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sure do. You need a confident, caring, experienced woman to guide you. You've never been with a woman before have you?" I asked.

James frowned. "Only once. It wasn't a pleasant experience. A girl dared me because she didn't believe I was gay. She wanted me to prove it to her. I've only dated men after that." he said.

"So what do you think of me?" I asked with a coy smile.

James grinned and squirmed a little bit. "You are very attractive, Ms. Anderson." he said politely.

"Oh James, after all this time together, you're still calling me that. Please call me Peggy." I pleaded. James nodded and smiled. "You know, a mature woman like myself can teach you some things. And I'm not judgmental either." I continued.

James seemed confused. "What do you mean?" he asked.

I scooted close to him and whispered in his ear. "Upstairs in my room, I have a special toy that I can use on you if you like."

James' eyes got big. "Really?" he asked softly. I just nodded.

"Come and let me show you." I said.

We paid for our drinks and headed for the elevator. As we rode up, I wanted to touch him so very badly but I had to behave myself. I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable. We got to my room and he made us drinks from the minibar and I went into my luggage. I pulled out this nice, thick silicone strap-on dildo. It was about 8 inches long and felt real good in my hands. I showed it to him.

"Wow." James said, touching the phallic extension.

"Would you like for me to use this on you?" I asked sweetly.

James smiled at me shyly. I touched his chest. "Baby I won't make fun of you. We can have a lot of fun together." I told him. I took his hand and put it on one of my soft orbs. My nipple was already stiff in anticipation and his fingertip found it. My pussy got instantly wet the more he played with it. "See?" I said, the erotic sensation rushing straight from my nipple to my clit.

"I've never seen breasts so big." James said softly.

"Go on. Touch them more." I encouraged. He fondled me even more, squeezing my ta-ta's through my blouse. I was so ready to get naked so he could really feel me up. And I wanted to touch him.

"Very soft." James said softly.

"Doesn't that feel better than a man's chest?" I asked.

"It's different." James replied. His hand crept down my hip and palmed my ass. I smiled.

"You like that?" I asked. He squeezed my Charmin and grinned. I knew that's what he liked. And he could have it, too. I grabbed his and it made my pussy even wetter. He had a nice, round, solid ass. I really wanted to see it in all its naked glory. I stroked the dildo and he watched me do it. I raised it to my lips as I looked at him. I kissed the head and sucked on it a little. Then I offered it to him. His eyes locked on mines as he kissed the tip of the dildo as well.

"Show me how you would suck it." I said and gave it to him. He took it will both hands holding it by the base. He licked all around the head then sucked it into his mouth. He closed his eyes and took it deep inside. I was impressed. He got half of it down and no gagging at all.

"Would you suck it like that if I wore it?" I asked him. James stopped sucking it and gave the dildo back to me with a smile. I grinned and began to undress. I took off my blouse and skirt and stood in front of him in my black lace bra and panties. I could tell he was getting aroused by I think he was a bit confused at how much I was turning him on."

Candace was staring at Aunt Peg with wide eyes. Mostly she was astounded at how much Peg was enjoying the retelling of the story. It was as if she was reliving the encounter right there in front of Candace. Oh my God, this chick is nasty, Candace thought.

Aunt Peg continued. "I undid my bra and my 38EEEs were freed. Everyone seems to think I had work done on them but they are all natural. They certainly had James' attention. He fondled them and played with my nipples. I was so very wet and my pussy was ready." She stopped and stared at Candace. "Am I being too graphic the way I'm telling you this?" she asked with concern.

Candace laughed and played it off. "Oh no Aunt Peggy, I've heard so much worse at school. Don't stop; keep telling the story." she said with a smile. Deep down, she thought her aunt was a freak. A much bigger freak than Candace would ever be. But she did admire Aunt Peg's sexual freedom.

"Okay." Peg said. A chill went down her spine as she once again thought about James and their night together. "While he was playing with my titties, I slipped on the strap-on and started stroking it. I pushed his head away from my chest and looked into his eyes. My hand reached down and groped at his crotch. I felt a massive bulge and tried to get into the fly on his pants. He undid his jeans and wrestled them off. He dropped his boxers and revealed a nice, thick eight inch dick with some nice heavy shaved balls.

I stroked him and he moaned. I don't think he cared if I were a man or a woman at that point. "Such a beautiful piece of man-meat." I cooed."Show me how you like it sucked." I had my hands in his hair and I slowly pushed his head down towards my strap-on.

James knew what I wanted and got down on his knees in front of me. He took command of the dildo and began to lick and suck on it. He got most of it in his throat before he coughed and gagged a bit. I started to throat-fuck him and he let go of the dildo and surrendered his mouth to me. I pounded away at his throat and he took it with gusto. He stroked that big dick with both hands while I fucked his face. It looked so good in his hands and I wanted a taste of it.

"Come here baby, stand up." I said and James stood up. I started stroking his dick then I squatted down in front of that beautiful dick. I softly raked the sides of his veiny shaft with my nails. I sucked his head into my mouth and savored his musky taste. I took in more of his dick and let the head tickle my tonsils. My mouth was full of hot drool and it surrounded his meat. His knees were trembling at that point so I eased off. I didn't want him to cum too quickly although I wouldn't have been mad if he did. He was so delicious in my mouth that I just knew his cum would be just as tasty.

I took his dick out of my mouth and held it up. I began to suck and lap at his balls. They were nice and smooth and jumped as I sucked on them. He was moaning like crazy and I knew he was liking what I was doing. I then pulled back and looked at him with a grin.

"Are you ready to feel this?" I asked, stroking the dildo. He nodded lustfully. "Good. Get up in the bed." I instructed.

James got up on the bed and bent over in his knees. He continued to stroke his dick. Again, I raked my nails across his heavy hanging balls and caressed his puckered anus. They looked so good that I had to have another taste of the. I spread open his cheeks and buried my tongue inside. He let out a yelp then moaned even louder.

"Oh shit, that feels so good!!" he cried out. I grinned and licked up and down his crack and sucked his balls. Then I took his dick away and pulled it back between his legs. I devoured it and had his balls on my chin. I gagged myself on his girth then returned to his hole. I rammed my tongue in and out while I stroked the dildo. He was good and sloppy wet and he was ready for me.

I raised up and centered myself behind him. I guided the dildo between his cheeks and eased myself inside him. I grabbed his hips and began to fuck him with long deep strokes. James was loving it and stroked his dick like crazy. I slapped his ass and whooped loudly. I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying this.

"You like this, don't you?" I asked and he grinned and smiled, stroking his hard dick.

"Yes, it's so good but I want to know how your ass feels." he said.

I thought about that beautiful hard tasty dick and how it would feel in my ass. I wanted it but first my pussy was really thirsty. "Okay but my pussy needs to be fucked first." I offered.

"Okay." James said. He got up and I took his place, getting in a doggy-style position.

I shook my butt a little and smacked a cheek. I'm proud of my ass and I liked getting it fucked. But I usually like smaller dicks in there. James is real thick and he was gonna stretch my sphincter walls. I was game.

But first the pussy. I keep a box of condoms in my purse at all times and I handed him one. James opened it and slid it onto his dick. He got behind me and I reached back and spread myself open for him. I felt his hard dick enter me and it felt so good inside me. He began to fuck me long hard and deep and my greedy pussy loved it. I creamed and nutted all over that dick as he rammed me hard. I looked back James and saw his fuck-face. I know that hot wet juicy pussy was feeling real good to him.

But I knew he was ready to dick my ass and he stopped to get ready. He pulled himself out. I gave him another condom and held my cheeks open so he could get in there. He pulled off the condom and rolled on the new one.

I felt his dickhead rub up and down my wet slit until it was good and slippery. For good measure, he dropped a dollop of saliva onto my ready asshole. He pressed his head on my little hole and opened me up. My eyes got big as his big dick filled up my orifice. He buried himself inside me and he stopped for a minute. We both sat there and let the heat and passion overcome us. Then he started fucking me."

"Oh wow Aunt Peg." Candace exclaimed, wincing. "I don't know if I could do anal. It seems painful." She rubbed her rear a bit.

"Oh it did hurt going in. But then it began to feel REALLY good. My pussy bubbled and frothed and I was cumming over and over again." I said. "James loved it, too. I think that now he knows good pussy feels, he'll eventually stop dealing with men."

Candace smiled. "Did he cum?" she asked.

Aunt Peg gave her a naughty grin. "That's the best part." she said. "Honey, he fucked me long and hard until I could tell he was ready to nut. I pulled away from him and turned around. I ripped that condom off his dick and swallowed it down to his balls. I coughed and gagged but I would not let his dick go. His knees shook and soon I was rewarded when I felt my cheeks fill with his cum. I greedily swallowed as much of his juice that I could. I sucked on him until he went soft in my mouth. Then I drooled some of his cum down on my titties. I pulled his head down on my chest and he licked that cum up. I freakin' loved it."

Candace shook her head. "Damn, Aunt Peg. You're nasty as hell." she said with a grin.

"Shoot girl, you gotta keep your man's attention. Otherwise, he will wander." Peg said. "You don't have to be as nasty as me but you do need to turn your man out."

Candace thought about this and decided she didn't want to get all that kind of crazy with her boyfriend. She smiled at Peg then looked at the time on her cellphone. "It's really late, Aunt Peg. I should get to bed. Thanks for the talk." she said, getting up and hugging Peg.

"Anytime darling. Have a good night." Peg said with a smile.

Candace left the bedroom and stopped in front of her bedroom door. Nah, she thought. No way Aunt Peg is that slutty. That story wasn't real. But I can't be like that. I know I'm not ready. She went into her bedroom and went to sleep.

Later on that week, Doris told Peg that Candace had a talk with her about the boy she was seeing. She broke up with the boy and was reevaluating herself. Doris said she didn't know where this new Candace came from but she was glad to see it.

Aunt Peg just grinned. I guess I made an impression on her, she thought. Mission accomplished.

END

12