All Comments on 'Aunt Peggy's Passion'

by MrJack

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
luvmemoriesluvmemoriesover 15 years ago
More please.

This sort of relationship happens more often than you might think. All sounds believable. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It happened to me

When I was a teenager I had a similar experience with an aunt. No romance just lusty sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

This is one you should definitely bring to a conclusion. I love the psychological aspects as well as the love and caring shown by someone so young but mature in his thoughts.

Great Characters! Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
okay

Plenty of hot raw sex, but unbelievable dialogue is a distraction (no one talks that way, certainly not in your South, and I should know), as are some over-the-top euphemisms (nude nectarines, penile penetrator).

hejohejoabout 15 years ago
Also from the south

I am from the south (northeast GA) and would like to debate the first comjment. Maybe in your circle of friends those type of comments are not used but I think the author used the words very well to describe the sex acts. Very good story, I plan on reading the rest of his submissions.

southernbbwgalsouthernbbwgalalmost 15 years ago
wonderful

im from the south and must say loved every aspect of the story from the raw need of sex to the loving romance.

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
Passion

One fine story. Would like to find out what happens to George?

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Five Stars, but....

I think the ending happened just too early. I don't know if you do sequels, but I would like to read about them driving the miserable asshole out of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful And Loving

Very well written and beautiful and lovely. I can't say anything better. This story is perfect. The love is better than the sex but it's all good and just right.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 11 years ago
Far too many adjectives.

Sometimes in writing, less is more. And exclamation marks are usually superfluous, except in dialogue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous