Aunt Peg's Panties Ch. 15

Story Info
More motel fun with panties and a possible business plan.
4k words
4.46
11.2k
8

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Her hands ran over Tyler's naked body, soaping it up. She moved her hands between his legs and soaped the inside of his thighs. "I don't think I've even seen him so soft" Peg laughed, noticing how even when Tyler was all soft, he wasn't shrunken and shrivelled up like so many other men she knew.

"Awww Aunt Peg!" Tyler protested. "You basically drained him earlier."

"It was merely an observation." Peg laughed, putting on a fake posh accent. "I'm not complaining at all, he satisfies me plenty." She gave his cock a playful squeeze. Tyler moved behind her and started soaping her back. He loved the contours of her body and was a little disappointed that his cock wasn't springing to life like it normally did even though he could feel stirrings in it. He had already cum a few times that day so he guessed he just needed a little more time.

"I need to wash my hair." Peg stated. "In case any of your piss got into it." She laughed. "I had almost forgotten how hot watersports was. You staying in the shower?"

"Yes!" Tyler responded. "If I can." he said as an afterthought.

Peg laughed again. "Sure honey. I can see you're enjoying this. So did you like it?"

"Yeeah Aunt Peg! It was really hot."

"Did you like the taste? Took me a while actually... but as I said, since your father liked it, I did it. But I grew to like it after a while." She suddenly grew pensive, placing her hand on Tyler's cheek. "You remind me so much of him. Of your father. He was into all things kinky. And I was game to do anything he wanted."

"You loved him huh, Aunt Peg?" Tyler said softly.

"At the time I guess I did. But you know, over the years, as much as I did with him -- and I did it all willingly -- I can't help but feel he kinda used me. To get what he couldn't from your mom. I can't complain though, we did it all I guess and I doubt I'd have experienced all that with anyone else"

"He liked pee too huh?"

"Oh he loved it! As I said Tyler, I wouldn't have had the guts to do this with anyone else but your father. It just seemed so taboo, so illicit, so... so dirty. Its not something you can just casually bring up with a boyfriend -- no matter how open you are."

"I get what you mean Aunt Peg. It's dirty but its also like... it kinda makes you closer? I mean fuck, I've drunk your pee! How much closer to you can I get?"

"You're just a pervert! You like dirty sex!" Peg laughed, stepping back in the shower stream to wash off the shampoo suds. She turned back to face him. "Your father loved pee so much he had a fantasy of us both peeing on each other and then having sex on the pee soaked bed. I was worried about the sheets and he just laughed and said there was such a thing as rubber sheets. We never did it though although I know how much he would have loved that."

"God! That's... that's really dirty. Filthy even. I had no idea my father was into such stuff."

"I'm sorry Tyler, maybe that was too much information then." Peg said softly.

"No... Actually I can see how kinky it would be." He broke out into a huge grin. "The wetness, the smell, oh fuck yeah." Tyler said as Peg laughed.

They both dried off and went back into the room. Peg had a towel draped across her while Tyler had his wrapped around his lower torso. As Tyler walked past the countertop to the bed he noticed Aunt Peg's panties lying on top of it. He picked it up impulsively and sniffed on it. He felt his cock starting to stiffen.

Peg watched him, noticing the front of his towel starting to tent out. "Do my panties really get you that excited?" she asked softly.

Tyler turned to her. "It's you... you get me excited... and I just love how your panties smell."

"I can tell!" Peg laughed. "Pity I just peed not too long ago or I'll pee on them and stuff them in your mouth."

Tyler dropped the panties on the counter and moved toward Peg, he tried to pull her towel off but Peg skipped away laughing. "Tyler! We need to eat! Later okay!"

Tyler put on a pouting face. "Yeah, okay, okay. We going out or ordering Room Service?"

"What have they got?" Peg asked. "I really can't be bothered getting dressed."

Tyler looked over the room service menu. "Pretty basic. Burgers, Salads... oh Egg Fried Rice... Chicken chop, Fish and Chips... I'm easy with a Burger or a Fried Rice."

"Why don't you order one of each then? We can share." Peg said as she put her hair up into a towel and lay against the headboard of the bed.

Tyler called room service and ordered. "There's a 20 to 30 min wait," he said.

Peg looked at him and smiled. She opened her towel and spread her legs. "Care for an appetizer?"

Tyler practically jumped on the bed. "Fuck yeah!" He spread Peg's thighs and looked down at her freshly washed pussy. He stuck his head between her legs and lapped at her slit.

"Ohhhhh... Niceee..." Peg mewled. "Gently Tyler, she's still a bit sensitive. No chewing on my clit please... ohhhhh." She slid lower down the bed, forcing more of her pussy on to Tylers mouth. She sighed in pleasure as her nephew licked her softly. "I... oh fuck... We're not gonna risk fucking till room service comes... so if this is gonna work you up too much... Oh goddd..."

Tyler was likcing up and down her slit with long, slow strokes. He moved his fingers to her slit, teasing the lips as he flicked his tongue gently against her clit. He started to press his fingers into her moist cavern. "No," Peg responded as he hand flew down to stop him. "Please, just lick me...softly, slowly."

He moved his fingers away, moving up to spread her thighs wider. He lapped slowly at her slit, kissing the lips softly and then back to long, strokes right along her slit, up to the clit then back down again.

"So good Tyler... oh fuck... that feels so good." Peg moaned softly, her fingers in Tyler's hair, lightly stroking his head. Tyler readjusted himself slightly and use the flat of his tongue to rub against her clit. Peg moaned loudly and Tyler took this as a sign that she liked this. He stuck his tongue out further, moving his head up and down for motion rather than using his tongue to flick against the clit.

Peg's breathing became more ragged and she thrust her hips and and down against Tyler, in motion with his head. "Oh fuck... yes... yes... there... there..." She cried out. She suddenly began to hump against Tyler's face. He kept his rhythm.

"Ohhhh...aaaaahhhhhh... Tyleeeeerrrrrrr!" She screamed loudly, her body arched upwards and pressed hard against Tylers mouth. He stopped his licking action but and planted his lips against her clit. He felt her thighs tightening around his head and spasming. Her body trembled and then finally relaxing. "Oh god Tyler... why don't you just lick me every day" She moaned softly. "I wish I could just fall asleep now... that was just so, so good."

Tyler moved up to lie beside her, cradling her in his arms. He felt a glow about him knowing how much he pleased his Aunt. "Mmmm... I can smell myself on you." She cooed.

"I prefer how you taste when you aren't so fresh." Tyler smiled back at her.

"That's just because you're a dirty, dirty boy!" She laughed.

Her hands moved to his cock, finding it hard and turgid. "Mmm... I wish I could have this in me now... but room service will be coming and I don't want to be interrupted."

Tyler nodded, enjoying the feeling of his Aunt playing with his cock. "That's okay Aunt Peg... we can wait."

Just then the doorbell rang and Peg quickly pulled the sheets around her. "Put something on and answer the door." She directed Tyler.

He slipped on his pants and shirt then went to answer the door. The waiter, a young man around Tyler's age pushed a tray into the room. "Evening Maam, Sir," He said as he looked at Peg and then at Tyler. He started to unload the dishes on to the counter. Peg realized her panties were sitting on the counter right where he was laying out the food.

He finished laying the food out and then stood there quietly. Peg realized he was waiting for a tip and she couldn't not could she ask Tyler to get her purse as that would just seem strange. She looked at the waiter who was eyeing her. She smiled softly, feeling very naughty.

"I... I don't have a tip on me..." She said. "Would those panties do?" She indicated toward the counter with her hand. She thought she could see the waiter swallowing hard. He picked up the panties and stuffed them in his pocket. "Yes Maam! Sure!" He turned and grinned at Tyler, flashing him a kind of 'I know what you are doing' look as he let himself out the door.

"What did you do that for?" Tyler asked, a little upset that Peg had given the waiter her panties.

Peg giggled. "I don't know... it just felt kind of naughty and I couldn't get out of bed to get him a tip."

"You could have asked me!" Tyler said. "I have money too!"

"I... I really didn't think of that... I'm sorry Tyler. I... I didn't know you'd get so upset. I thought you'd find it hot."

Tyler looked at her then laughed. "Yeah, yeah... it IS kinda hot!"

Peg got out of bed and moved to the counter, she slipped on the robe but kept it more or less open and sat in the chair. "Let's eat. I'm starving."

Aunt and nephew say quietly having dinner, sharing the meal and both hungry after all the sex of the day. They made small talk about the food in between bites and quickly finished off their meal.

"That was pretty good actually." Aunt Peg said. "Especially the Fried Rice!"

"Not bad... but not as tasty as your pussy Aunt Peg." Tyler teased.

Peg laughed. "Does your mind never move away from sex?"

"Only with you Aunt Peg." He said and then paused. He looked up at her as if he had a sudden epiphany. "Aunt Peg?"

"More questions Tyler? Which man this time? Or which sordid sex experience?" Peg said, a little irritated.

"No... No... nothing like that..." Tyler said, feeling a mix of embarrassment and fear that he had offended his aunt. He went silent and looked down.

"I'm sorry... what is it?" She said softly, realizing that she had misinterpreted his question and got upset too quickly.

"I was just thinking... you know, when you said you had financial problems and all that. Are you okay now?"

"Yeah. More or less. Nowhere near as desperate as I was then... but money is tight and I was never good with money. I've always felt it would come in some way or another." Peg replied.

Tyler smiled at her. "I might have an idea to make some money."

"What? You want to sell my pussy and ass to your friends too?" She teased, laughing as she said so.

"No! No way. I don't want anyone else near you. I was thinking though...maybe sell your panties!"

"Sell my panties..." Peg said, repeating what Tyler had said but in a more thoughtful tone. "My used panties you mean?"

"Yes! I've seen some on the web. Different patterns, different duration of it being worn. There are a lot of people who like used panties out there Aunt Peg."

"And what are you doing looking for used panties on the web?" Peg smiled. "Mine not good enough for you?"

"Awww... Aunt Peg... I just happened to stumble upon one site, and then well... you see whats out there."

Peg laughed. "Show me some of these sites! This is interesting."

Tyler went to get his phone and started to browse the internet. "See, theres this one. Different price for different durations the girls where them for, its like a panty marketplace. Then there's this one, see? She has her own website. She wears them for 48 hours and calls them 'stinky dinky'; this one for 24 hours and she calls it 'intense'; 'sweet spot' is up to 12 hours and 'floral scent' is up to an hour."

Peg look at the webpage with interest, wishing she had her laptop with her so she could scroll faster and easier. Tyler showed her another page. "See... this one shows the girl in the panties but without her face." Peg saw a picture of a slim girl dressed in a tight dress, then the next one was of her lifting her dress to show lacy red panties. The next picture was just the panties but with whitish stains along the gusset. At that moment, Peg felt as if she herself wanted to sniff on those panties. She carried on browsing with Tyler.

"Look at this one Aunt Peg. She takes special orders. Here she says she got fucked in these panties and then let the cum drain into them. Just like you did with me Aunt Peg!! You could have sold those panties! See? These are selling for 120 bucks! "

Peg was more than intrigued. She was also getting super turned on. "And this one Aunt Peg, she starts off at $25 dollars. How much were your panties today?" Tyler interrupted her thoughts.

"Ummm... Mine weren't super expensive, 8 bucks a pair. Not bad considering they are pretty sexy and feel good too."

"Why don't you put on a pair now Aunt Peg..." Tyler suggested.

Peg giggled and stood up. She took off her robe and placed her hand on her pussy, rubbing it a little. Then she place in on Tyler's face. "I have a better idea. See how wet I am. Why don't you just fuck me now."

She climbed on the bed, sticking her ass out in the air and wiggling it. Tyler quickly stripped out of his pants and shirt and moved behind her. "Stick that into me baby. I've been wanting it since you licked me before dinner." Aunt Peg said, turning her head slightly.

"Oh fuck, I love it when you talk dirty Aunt Peg."

"And I love how you're always hard for me Tyler, how you always want me. Give me that cock now, fuck me how you want to."

Tyler grabbed her hips and placed his cock against her pussy lips. He could feel her wetness. He pushed in slowly. Peg hissed softly. "Fuck Aunt Peg, you're really tight!"

"She's still a little sensitive and sore." Peg said matter of factly. "But climb on the horse baby. That's the only way." She said making reference to her earlier statement about her being broken and the only way after falling off a horse is to climb back on. "God... I can feel you stretching me, I am tight!"

Tyler pushed in slowly. She was really wet but at the same time, her pussy channel clamp his cock like a vice. He could feel her insides resisting as he forced his meat into her. Peg gasped again as his cock ploughed deep into her. "Oh fuck Tyler. You feel so big in me. It's like I can feel every vein on your cock"

"Move baby... move in me... fuck you Aunt Peg..." She goaded Tyler.

He pulled her back on his cock, forcing more of himself into her. She gasped again. Tyler grabbed her hips and using them as leverage started fucking her hard with short strokes, deep inside her pussy."unnngggghhh... Ohhhh... fuck fuck fuck..." Peg mewled. Her fingers clenched the bedsheet, something that Tyler noticed. He began fucking her faster, but keeping his strokes long and deep.

"Tyleerrr... fuck Tylerr... oh god... oh god... I'm gonna cummmm... Oooohhhaaahhhhh" Peg screamed and clenched the sheets tighter. Tylers cock was hammering into her and she began to whimper as her body thrashed and shook with pleasure. Tyler was worried that he may break her again and he slowed his thrusts, finally burying his cock inside her as he felt her tremble and her pussy spasm and twitch repeatedly on his cock. Her spasming finally stopped and she was mewling into the bed. Tyler felt as if her pussy had clamped on his cock and he withdrew it slowly, all the way out. Her pussy seemed to hold on to his cock and finally released it with a popping sound. The head of Tylers cock was squashed in, almost like an arrow head.

He moved to show it to Aunt Peg. "see how tight your pussy is? My cock is squashed."

"Oh baby... I'm sorry..." Peg said and quickly took it into her mouth, tasting her own juices. She released it after a bit. "There. All better now. She giggled as his cock took on its mushroom head again.

She looked up at her nephew. "Tyler... I'm so worked up... I want you in my ass baby...please fuck my ass."

Tyler looked down at his aunt and nodded, as if in a trance. "Get some of the lotion from the bathroom baby... quick!"

He jumped off the bed and quickly ran to the bathroom, finding the bottle of moisturizing lotion and running back, unscrewing the cap as he did so. Aunt Peg raised her ass and bent down low into the bed. Tyler spread her ass cheeks and squeezed the lotion all over her bung hole. Peg squealed as she felt the cool liquid touch her rosebud. Tyler squeezed more on and using his fingers coated the outside and then dipped his fingers in, spreading lotion inside her. "Oh fuck... your fingers feel so good."

Tyler removed his fingers and spread her ass cheeks wider. He placed his cock against her now lubricated asshole and began to push. "Fuck Aunt Peg, this feels almost like your pussy did earlier."

Peg grunted, feeling the pressure on her ass. She relaxed her sphincter muscles and felt the head opening her up. She grunted and pushed back hard. Tyler gasped as he felt his cock head pop into his aunt's ass. "Oh god Tyler... youre in my ass... push it in... fuck me... fuck my ass!" She cried out.

Peg had wanted it in her ass before. Most times she had done it just for the guy but there were times when she was so worked up she wanted it -- just like the last time she had done it with Tyler. This was one of those times but yet different. is time she really wanted it. She wanted to feel the hard cock spear into her and fuck her hard.

"Fuck me baby... fuck my ass hard." Her hand flew under her to rub her clit as she rocked her as back at Tyler, feeling his rod jammed into into her like a hot poker. Tyler grabbed her hips hard and started to ram into her. Each thrust drove the air out of Peg and she screamed as she felt his hard thrusts penetrating deep into her ass, spreading her and stretching her tight hot hole.

"Oh god baby... it hurts so good... I love how it hurts... fuck me harder... harder baby... don't hold back..."

Tyler was like a man possessed. He fucked harder and faster into her chute, relishing the dry tightness. He slowed down a bit, pounding her with long, slower thrusts. "Oh goddd... ohhhh... fuckkk fuckk... Tyler... Tyler... my ass... oh God... so good..."

The pain had turned to intense pleasure, helped by her hand rubbing wildly on her clit. She raised her head from the pillow, gasping for air. Her fingers rubbed furiously as she felt herself start to shake and tremble. "Good Goddd... Fucckkkkkkkk" She cried out in orgasm. She could feel her pussy clenching inside her as her ass seemed to suddenly tingle and spasm as well. She jerked violently against Tyler, both trying to keep his hot cock inside her as well as push it out. She thrashed wildly and Tyler suddenly wrapped his arm around her, holding her in a tight grip as he started to hammer into her.

Her entire body went rigid and she screamed loudly. Her ass felt like it was tingling and going right through to her pussy and causing jolts of fire inside her cunt. She kept cumming and cumming and buried her face in the pillow to stifle her screams as she clenched the sheets so tightly.

Tyler could feel her whole body trembling as he fucked her. He was nearing his climax but he didn't want this to end. He could somehow feel the spasms from her pussy resonating through her ass. He felt her bucking and thrashing against him and he ploughed her faster. His balls were aching to cum and he finally felt he was going to burst.

"Cummingg... oh fuck Aunt Peg... I'm cumming... I'm cumming..." Tyler groaned and then thrust in deeply. "Ahhhhhh... fucckkkkkk" He felt his cock tense and then spurt after spurt of hot lava spilled into his aunts anal passage.

Peg felt his hot cum shoot into her and she cried out again in pleasure. "Oh yess... yess Tyler... you're coming in my ass... fuck... fuck... its so good Ty baby... oh god yessss" She was still thrashing about and the hot cum in her bowels kept her orgasm going on and on.

12