Aunt Peg's Panties Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler held on to Aunt Peg softly now, no longer in a tight grip. His cock pulsed a final time and he shuddered a little. He slowly released Aunt Peg from his clasp and withdrew his cock, staring at how her ass seemed to pucker outward as he pulled out. Finally he removed his cock and Aunt Peg rocked back against him. He watched as her ass spasmed and his cum started to drip out of her ass and down her thighs. Bits of it dripped down on to the bed.

Aunt Peg leaned forward and collapsed on the bed. "Tyler," She said softly. "that was so intense. I don't think I've ever cum so hard from anal before." She turned around to smile weakly at him. "I don't know what it is about you my dear. I just can't seem to get enough of you. You make me feel things I can't remember feeling."

Tyler slipped into bed beside her and held her. "I feel the same with you Aunt Peg. I can't get enough of you either. I wish we could go somewhere and fuck the whole day."

They both laughed as they realized that was exactly what they were doing. Peg leaned up and kissed Tyler gently on the lips. "Maybe we should plan a getaway somewhere. A nice hotel, or even interstate or something. Just the two of us."

Tyler nodded. "That would be great. I'm already dreading having to check out tomorrow."

"Tomorrow is tomorrow. We have until noon and knowing you, you'll be between my legs first thing in the morning!" Peg laughed.

Tyler laughed and then was quiet for a while. "What you thinking about Ty?" Peg asked as she lightly stroked his chest. Tyler kissed her quickly on the lips.

"Just thinking. Just thinking about how we go about selling your panties." Tyler said as he snuggled up to Aunt Peg. "We need a plan."

*** To be continued ***

12