Aunt Penny Pays a Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
Aunt Penny has a steamy yoga session with her nephew.
3.5k words
4.44
39.6k
55

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

I was awaken by Aunt Penny's knocking on my door. I glanced at my watch and it was 7.30am "Nick...Nick, are you awake my dear? Can I come in?"

"Ah the moment has come." I deviantly thought to myself as I pretended to be asleep and lowered my blanket down my waist.

As I heard my aunt's footsteps approaching my bed, I turned my body to my left side facing her and let the blanket slide lower.

My aunt now had an unobstructed view of my throbbing morning wood.

"Did she enjoy seeing me naked? Did it turn her on? Was she disgusted?" my mind was racing and my heart rate increasing.

The sound of the footsteps stopped abruptly.

About a minute or so of silence, I felt my aunt lifting my blanket to cover my waist. The back of her hand gently brushing my shaft as she covered my pulsating manhood.

Aunt Penny must be turned on. She could avoided touching my cock but she clearly wanted to know how I felt.

"Maybe she wants to taste me too." I wondered. My body now hot for my curious aunt.

I was starting to sweat. Still uncertain as to how taking things further with my aunt would pan out.

I felt my bed depress as my aunt sat down.

I could sense that her back was just inches away from my cock.

Aunt Penny ran her fingers up my right arm, my neck, and finally rested her hand on my cheek.

I shifted my body closer to her and pressed my dick against her butt.

I then opened my eyes as it caused her to jerk suddenly.

"Good morning stud." my aunt greeted me and she shifted away from me and leaned in to kiss my cheek.

She was wearing the same bathrobe she wore yesterday but I couldn't tell what she was wearing underneath. It was tied up tightly at her waist. Her hair was wrapped in a bun.

She noticed me starting to sweat, "Gosh you're sweaty. Lucky you slept in the n-nu. I m-mean lucky you used the thin blanket." she stammered while wiping the sweat off my neck with her hand.

"Morning Aunt Penny." I said, pretending to be in a daze.

"Are you ready for some yoga? We can do it in the backyard. Make sure you wear something light and breathable. It's a very warm morning." she quickly changed the subject.

"Yeah aunty, I'll see you downstairs shortly." I said, still replaying the feeling of my aunt grazing my cock in my mind.

Aunt Penny got up, "Take your time, no rush." she said cheerily on her way out.

I wrapped a towel around myself, brushed my teeth and took a quick shower.

Although I was tempted to jerk off, I decided wanted to tease my aunt a bit more during yoga.

"She just needs a little push to get over the line", I thought to myself as I dried myself and proceeded to wear my boxers and running shorts. I didn't bother to wear a shirt.

As I made my way down to the living room, I was greeted by the pleasant aroma of freshly brewed coffee. I poured myself a glass and took out two yoga mats from the garage and brought them to the back yard.

Looking at the jacuzzi conjured up images of my aunt in her bikini from the day before.

Aunt Penny slid the sliding door behind me wide open, "Ah, you got the mats out. Perfect!" Her eyes lingered on my topless body.

Aunt Penny was wearing a fitted turquoise sport bra and matching shorts. Her cleavage was in full display.

My cock was growing.

"Good choice of outfit." she said to me with a wink.

As she bent to spread the mats on the floor her tights stretched. The outline of her ass was definitely a sight to see in the morning. I noticed she was either not wearing any underwear, wore a g-string as I could clearly make out her butt crack.

Aunt Penny stretched her hand out to hold mine and guided me to stand on top of the mat which was placed opposite hers,

"Lets get started shall we? This is going to be a short 30min session with easy poses. But trust me, you'd still work up a sweat."

"Cool. Lead the way!" I took in a whiff of her sweet perfume.

She turned me around and got me to sit on the yoga map with my legs crossed. Aunt Penny adopted the same position on her mat and had her back was pressed against mine.

My aunt then took on the role of yoga teacher, "Lets start with some breathing exercises. I want you to take a deep breath for 10 seconds and exhale for the same length of time. We'll be in this position for about three minutes."

All I want you to do is focus on your breathing and how the back of your rib cage feels against mine.

I took in a few breaths and felt relaxed instantly, focusing on my aunt's warm body against my bare back.

A few minutes later Aunt Penny stood up and took my hand, "Alright, now we're going to do a warrior pose."

Facing each other my aunt spread her legs apart. She then turned her left foot to the left 90 degrees.

She exhaled and bent her left knee over the left ankle, so that her left thigh was parallel to the floor.

Aunt Penny then stretched her arms out, from the space between her shoulder blades, parallel to the floor. She turned her head to the left and looked out over her fingers.

I tired to mirror the same pose but lost my balance. I grabbed my aunt's hip with my left hand for support, "Haha, I know this is a hard pose but you'll get there eventually" my aunt encouraged.

I managed to regain my balance and held the pose for about a minute and thirty seconds. We repeated the same in the other direction.

I admired my aunt's body. Her boobs swinging as she returned to a standing position.

My thighs were now on fire. I could see that Aunt Penny was breaking into a sweat now.

We continued various poses for about 20 minutes, "Phew, do you feel all that heat flowing through you?" my aunt tried to catch her breath

"I'm surprised this is one hell of a work out. I thought yoga was all about stretching. Little did I know you could work up a sweat by just holding various positions!" I said as I wiped sweat off my forehead.

My aunt ran her fingers down my sweaty stomach to the waist band of my shorts, "That's just evidence of you doing it right nephew. I'm so proud of you! Well done." she praised.

I started to develop a boner from her touch.

Aunt Penny sat on her mat, "Alright lets do some easy partnered stretches now to cool down".

She stretched her legs out and nodded her head for me to do the same. Our feet were now touching and we were facing each other.

She gripped my forearms and leaned back. Her face now looking up at the sky.

Aunt Penny's boobs squeezed against each other which caused them to spill out slightly from her sports bra, which was by now drenched in sweat.

The bulge in my pants now getting bigger.

As my aunt stood up, she glanced at my crotch and smiled, "Ok, now get on your knees, let your forehead touch the ground and stretch your arms as far out and possible."

The moment I stretched out my arms, I felt Aunt Penny lean against me, "Oooh..." I moaned as the weight of her body gave me a good stretch in my lower back.

I felt her sweaty sports bra against my spine. Her firm boobs felt so nice. Her head rested in the nape of my neck, I could feel her breathing.

I felt so horny.

As it was her turn to adopt the same position she noticed my hesitation. I tried to cover my bulge with my hands.

My aunt rolled her eyes, "Nick, I told you its normal. I really don't mind at all." she moved my hands away exposing the bulge in my shorts.

"You have a beautiful body, be proud to show it off. Now lean against me, I need that stretch." she winked.

I leaned against my aunt's back, my face rested on the nape of her neck and my manhood firmly pressing against the sweaty mid section of her spine. It felt heavenly.

The light scent of her perfume was intoxicating. I could feel my aunt's breathing quicken, "Aah, you're giving me such a good stretch Nick".

A minute later.

"Alright, and now my favourite final pose, the relaxation pose!" my aunt cheered.

With our feet and arms outstretched to form the shape of a star we closed our eyes and took in deep breaths. Our fingers and feet were touching. I could feel my headtbeat slowing down.

My aunt opened her eyes, and turned her body to me, "Your heart rate must have returned to normal by now", she placed her ear on my chest and her hand on my stomach.

"This feels nice Aunt Penny." I said as I wrapped my arm around her.

"It does doesn't it? Lets cuddle for a bit darling if you don't mind my sweaty body" she kissed my chest lovingly.

I gave Aunt Penny a peck on her forehead while stroking her arm with my hand, "I don't mind at all aunty, you should already know your sweaty body turns me on." I winked.

Aunt Penny turned her face to me, "Haha! Look at you flirting with your aunt. It must be the endorphins!." she joked.

My heart rate started increasing, and my dick hardened.

Aunt Penny noticed my heart beating faster and she smiled to herself. She moved her hand lower to brush my bulge and rested it on my thigh.

I really wanted to kiss my aunt at that point but I couldn't muster the courage. Although I just had the courage to flirt with her moments earlier.

I leaned in for a kiss on her cheek instead.

My aunt turned her head slightly so my lips landed right on the edge of her mouth.

She then returned to rest her head on my chest, "You know what darling?"

Her finger now drawing circles on my stomach, "I wanna use the jacuzzi. But I'm too relaxed now and I don't feel like going upstairs to change into my bikini..." she paused to look at my reaction.

I looked at her quizzically, and stayed silent to let her finish.

With a cheeky grin, "Here's what I'm going to do. I'm gonna get out of my clothes and take a dip."

I froze.

My aunt continued, "You can join me if you want, I don't mind at all unless you do. Besides, you've already seen me naked yesterday." she said nonchalantly while shrugging her shoulders.

As I remained frozen, my aunt stood up, "C'mon don't look at me like that. Don't tell me you've never used the jacuzzi naked!" she smirked.

I sheepishly shook my head.

"Well come join me then, I won't look at you till you're in the water. I promise. Just come enjoy the liberating feeling with me. It'll be the perfect end to our yoga sesh." my aunt desparately trying to convince me.

It was one thing to fantasize about fucking my aunt and jerking off thinking about her full boobs and ass. But actually being in a jacuzzi with my naked aunt was a whole new level I wasn't sure I was ready for.

I knew if I agreed there was no turning back. I really loved my Aunt Penny and didn't want to jeopardize our relationship.

Aunt Penny proceeded to walk towards the jacuzzi. Her back facing me.

In one swift motion she pulled her sports bra over her head. I could see the sides of her huge jugs protruding from the outline of her body.

She then pushed her bottoms down below her knees and bent over to switch the jacuzzi on.

I was now in full view of her asshole and pussy which were visible despite her having a thick bush, thanks to the sun directly shining at her.

My penis was now in full mast.

Without any hesitation, I pulled down my shorts and boxers in one go, and marched to the jacuzzi. My aunt's back still facing me as she sat in the water.

As I climbed into the jacuzzi my aunt turned to me, glancing at my rock hard cock "Ah there you go darling! Don't be shy come sit right next to your aunty." she beckoned, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

She placed her arms around me to move me closer to her. Her hand moved down my stomach and rested at the edge my pubic region. I could feel the side of her boobs on my arm. I moved in closer pressing her side.

She whispered in my ear, "Nick, I feel so warm and tingly with you next to me. I just hope you feel the same too. If this is too much for you please let me know. I don't want you to be in any position that makes you uncomfortable the slightest bit. I love you so much and the last thing I want is for things to be awkward between us." her hand now gripping mine and her eyes transfixed on my face, eagerly awaiting my response.

"I-I am really enjoying m-myself, I mean I am really enjoying our time together Aunt Penny." I stammered.

I mustered up a bit more courage and opened up a bit more to her, "To be honest,

when you first gave me the option to join you, I was taken aback and hesitant. But now that I'm here with you, it feels right. I don't feel awkward in any sense. We're both adults. So what if you're my aunt?

I was concerned that it might affect our relationship too, but if you're comfortable and I'm comfortable I guess there's nothing to be worried about. And you're right, it is a liberating feeling!"

"Phew, that was the response I wanted to hear." Aunt Penny let out a sigh of relief.

"Absolutely! We're both adults. Of course most aunts and nephews aren't this open and carefree which each other but that's their loss. We're both single, we're not cheating on anyone, and if we wanna have fun with each other we should." my aunt clearly testing the waters now, she intently studied my facial expression.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"I trust that you'll keep this a secret as well?"

"Of course!" I replied.

"Nick, I do have a confession to make." my aunt hesitated.

She let out a sigh, "The reason why my I didn't see you the last two years was because I kinda started to develop feelings for you. I mean I-I love you as a nephew and all but you've always been a good kid. You're so polite, kind, witty and funny. All the qualities I look for in a man."

I had butterflies in my tummy.

My aunt continued, "I knew I had to stay away from you at least a couple if years till you're a bit older and hoped that my feelings would past- and it did. That's why I was happy to come stay with you when your mom asked me to.

But when you picked me up and spent the entire day with me yesterday, my feelings for you came rushing back. You looking fit and handsome didn't help either.." my aunt trailed off and buried her face in her hands.

I knew I had to say something, "I'm really flattered Aunt Penny. I mean there's nothing to be ashamed about. Like you said we're both adults now. I do have feelings for you too but I'm struggling to express it. However, it certainly helps knowing you feel the same about me and we're not weirded out by it."

Aunt Penny eyes glistened. I could tell she was overjoyed, "I know you will be heading to college soon and you'll have the chance to meet many hot young girls who would throw themselves at a stud like you. The last thing I want is our relationship to hold you back.

I may have given up on dating, but I want you to meet as many women as possible.

At the end of the day, I will always be your aunt and my love for you will never change. I promise."

My aunt sealed her promise with a quick peck on my lips. My head was spinning and dick throbbing.

"A-aunty, can I take you out tomorrow night, o-on a d-date?" I sputtered.

"I would be delighted! But I wanted to tell you one more thing. We have to be very careful with each other. If we're out together, I expect you to behave like my nephew. No holding hands, kissing, etc.

Having said that, I wouldn't mind if we had our first date at home. I'll also have to go shopping for a nice dress and get my nails done etc. I wanna look my best for you. Also, you'll have the house to yourself and the entire day to plan our date." she said excitedly.

"I love the way you look already and I can't imagine you looking any better aunty. But yeah! It's a date then!" I confirmed.

With that my aunt stood up. Her erect nipple now inches away from my eyes. She moved forward so her back was now in front of me.

"Now that we have date, I trust that you wouldn't mind giving your aunt a back rub?", she sat down and moved her ass back, pressing against my penis. I adjusted my dick to point upwards so that she could move closer to me. My shaft was now lightly wedged in her butt crack.

"Hmm?" Aunt turned her head towards me, waiting for a response.

I smiled nervously, nodded my head and started with her shoulders.

"Aahh yesss", Aunt Penny exhaled as sbe relaxed her shoulders.

He butt was moving along with the pressure I applied on her. Rubbing against my cock. Bringing me closer to an orgasm with each passing minute.

I then moved my hands lower, in a circular fashion on her shoulder blades.

"Oooh that's the spot darling, you're doing so well." my aunt moaned. Her right hand rested on my right thigh, stroking it.

I repeated my hand movement lower and lower till it reached the top of her butt cheeks.

At this point, Aunt Penny let out a sigh and leaned back against my body. Her left arm raised to hold the back of my head and her face resting on the right of mine.

My hands slid around the sides of her boobs and rested on her tummy, my fingers lightly touching her bush.

As I lowered my head down to kiss her shoulder, I could smell the sweet deodorant from her underarm. I wanted to get a whiff of her perfum again and I moved to kiss her neck.

Aunt Penny moaned.

Looking down, I had an excellent view of her boobs and erect nipples. I shifted my hands upwards to cusp her breasts but Aunt Penny stopped me.

"Nah ah ah" she teasingly shook her head, and moved away from me.

"That's enough fun today my dear. You can play with my tits tomorrow." she winked.

I was so close to cumming at this point.

"I'm going to go have a shower and see what we can do for lunch!" she exclaimed as she got out of the jacuzzi, leaving me blue-balled.

I did not waste anytime as she got out. I stroked my dick vigorously and it exploded with huge splurts of cum even before by aunt disappeared behind the sliding doors of the kitchen.

After lunch, I spent the rest of the day planning our date for tomorrow.

My aunt knew this and gave me the space I needed.

In the evening, my aunt opened my room door after knocking twice.

She was wearing a bathrobe that was loosely tied. I had an eyeful of her ample boobs.

"Nick, I made some dinner for you. I'm gonna get some sleep now as I'm really exhausted. Please sleep early too ok? I want you to be well rested for tomorrow." she gave me a naughty look while biting her lower lip.

She pulled me close to her so that my head was now resting on her bosom. She then positioned my head to face her with her finger on my chin, and kissed on my lips.

The taste of her strawberry lip balm and the feeling of her soft lips on mine gave me an instant hard on.

I tried to separate her lips so that my tongue could enter her mouth, but by which time my aunt broke the kiss and simply smiled at me,

"Goodnight nephew. You can show off your kissing skills tomorrow alright. Remember, go to bed early"

Fuck she's such a tease! I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

*****