Aunt Penny Pays a Visit Ch. 01

Story Info
Aunt Penny accidentally exposes herself to her nephew.
4.1k words
4.32
91.9k
110

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Penny..." my mom's voice trailing off as she closed the door to her room.

Mom and dad have been busy arranging for flights and accommodation to attend a funeral for a distant relative in Thailand.

As I was not accompanying them on their trip, I knew my mom was on the phone with Aunt Penny in a bid to keep me company while they were gone for a week.

Having just turned 19 and about to commence my first year in university, I was old enough to look after myself but I wasn't complaining.

It has been two years since I saw Aunt Penny and her light hearted and easygoing personality makes her really fun to be around. I've really missed her and was eagerly hoping she would say yes.

"Nick!" my mom called out to me.

"I heard you speaking to Aunt Penny earlier, is she going to be staying over while you guys are gone?" I asked.

"Yeah, she'll be here tomorrow at around noon after we leave for the airport and she'll be here till next Thursday."

"Look, it's not that we don't trust you to be on your own, but I think it'll be good opportunity for you to spend some time with your aunt while we're gone."

"And by the way, I know there's a long weekend coming up. I don't want you coming home late and drunk and worry Aunt Penny unneccesarily alright?" My mom lectured.

"Of course mom, and this is Aunt Penny we're talking about. She'd probably join me partying." I joked.

Mom gave me a look of disapproval.

Aunt Penny is my mom's older sister who's in her forties. Her husband passed away a couple of years after they were married, about 16 years ago, and her only daughter was pursuing a university degree in Australia.

I knew that Aunt Penny was lonely and the thought of her spending time with her nephew for a week would definitely make her want to cherish every second of it.

She used to visit us most weekends but because she started her new business, her visits became less frequent over time.

That evening, my mom tidied up the house and prepared the guest room for my aunt.

Meanwhile, I mowed the loan, cleaned up the back yard and wiped the seats of the jacuzzi before filling it up with water and chlorine and placing a cover over it - I thought about how much Aunt Penny loved using the jacuzzi at ours.

*****

"Nick? Are you awake?"

As I opened my eyes, I saw my mom standing at the foot of my bed.

"Before we get a cab to the airport, Dad was wondering if you could drop us off instead? Perhaps then you can pick your aunt up from her place on the way back?" she asked.

Half awake, I agreed. The thought of having access to the car keys for the entire week was certainly an incentive.

A quick shower and change later, I was loading up my parent's suitcases into the car and we were off to the airport.

"Hello Penny, Jim and I are on our way to the airport now, are you all packed and ready?" my mom asked Aunt Penny over the phone whilst putting her on loudspeaker.

"Hey sis, I should be all good in about 10 minutes or so!" my aunt responded.

"No worries, take your time. We're about 15 minutes from the airport and it should take Nick another 15 to head to yours!"

"Awesome! I'll see him soon, have a safe trip you two." I could sense the excitement from Aunt Penny's voice.

When we reached the airport, we said our goodbyes and dad handed me some cash for the week "Here you go son, some spare cash for petrol and food. I'm sure the two of you will have a great time together. Make sure to give us a call if you need anything. We'll see you next Thursday."

I thanked my dad and excitedly hopped back into the car to pick my aunt up.

When I reached her apartment I gave my aunt a call informing her of my arrival.

Moments later, I see Aunt Penny exiting the elevator and coming down the stairs with a large suitcase. I hurriedly approached to help her.

"Hi Nick!" my aunt exclaimed whilst giving me a tight hug and planting a huge wet kiss on my cheek. Her perfume smelt like rose with a hint of grapefruit and pear.

"Hi Aunty!! Oh my goodness, it has been two years since we've seen each other! How have you been??" I asked as I took her suitcase from her.

I couldn't help to think how stunning my aunt looked for her age. She stood at around 5ft 7, had a healthy tan, wavy black hair and looked like she worked out regularly.

Her bright blue sleeveless blouse complemented her toned arms, ample boobs and curvy body, and her floral skirt allowed her to show off her long legs.

"Oh I've been well Nick." my aunt responded.

"Been extra busy with work and finally taking some well deserved time off for a couple of weeks. In fact, I'm glad your mom gave me a call to spend time with you for a week! I was wondering how I was going to survive the long break with my calendar looking depressingly empty!" my aunt laughed.

"Good that you've been busy Aunty, I'm guessing your online marketing business has really taken off then." I smiled.

"Work has been full on, and yes I'm so blessed to be able to say it has taken off indeed. I managed to hire some capable staff now who are doing all the heavy lifting, which is great!" she said as I was helping her with her suitcase.

As we got into the car for the drive home, my aunt turned to me, "Wow Nick, it's so weird seeing you drive. I can't believe how much you've grown since I last saw you! You're looking great." I noticed her eyes trailing from my face to my biceps and chest.

"Aww thanks aunty" I said, slightly blushing and extremely flattered that she noticed all the hard work I was putting into my fitness.

I had always been a chubby teenager and only took steps to exercise and build muscle about a year prior. The anticipation of meeting hot girls at university being my main motivation.

"You don't look too bad yourself and neither have you aged since I last saw you." I responded whilst taking a glimpse of her cleavage clearly visible thanks the top button of her blouse being undone.

I'm not sure if she noticed I was checking her out but she smiled and said, "Thanks Nick, I've been so busy that going to the gym became very difficult. So, I bought myself some dumbells and started doing home workouts and yoga every now and then."

My eyes lit up upon hearing that, "Awesome! I guess I have a workout buddy now".

"Now, now, I'm on holiday so I wasn't planning on working out thaaat much. But it wouldn't hurt to squeeze in a light work out every morning if you're up for it" Aunty Penny smirked.

I couldn't help but think how hot my aunt would look in yoga attire, "Actually that'll work, I've always wanted to do yoga so maybe you can teach me." I suggested.

Aunt Penny seemed keen at that and nodded her head in approval.

Once we reached home, I helped my aunt with her suitcase up to the guest room which was next to mine.

"Thank you so much, Nick. Let me get changed into something more comfortable and I'll join you downstairs" my aunt said.

As I made my way down to the living room I decided to check the fridge in the kitchen to see if I could whip up anything for lunch.

Unfortunately, I realised there wasn't much food save for some white wine, cured meat cheese and crackers.

Not long after, my aunt joined me in the kitchen. She was wearing a loose tank top and navy blue shorts. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra as I could barely see her nipples poking through.

Gosh I wished the material of her top was thinner.

"What are you up to my darling nephew?" she asked.

"I was just checking to see what we have for lunch, we may have to order takeway unless you're happy with some cheese, meat and crackers? We also have some wine..."

"Let's save the wine for later and get takeway for dinner tonight. I'm not too hungry right now so cheese and crackers will be perfect!" my aunt suggested.

As it was a hot summer day, Aunt Penny decided we head to the backyard to have our light lunch.

"Yay, you still have the jacuzzi!" she remarked as we walked past the jacuzzi to sit at the outdoor dining table.

"I know how much you love using the jacuzzi aunty, so I got it all cleaned up for you yesterday."

"Aww you're so sweet darling! Maybe we can use it tonight." she said with a wink as she gave me a quick kiss on my cheek.

"So, tell me nephew do you have a girlfriend?" Aunt Penny asked curiously.

"No... i'm still single. I did have a girlfriend of 3 years but that relationship ended a few months ago because she had to move to England for uni. It was a bit tough to get over at her at first but I think I'm doing well now." I said.

"I'm sure you'd have no problems finding someone once you're in uni Nick. You're smart, such a gentleman and you look super fit. Any girl would be lucky to have you! I know I would. Sigh, if I only were younger...and not your aunt" She trailed off as she reached out to squeeze my biceps.

Was she flirting with me?

"Wh- what about you? Are you seeing anybody?" I stammered.

Aunt Penny broke into laughter, "Me?? Oh darling, I have given up dating loong ago. I'm just focused on work now. I do get lonely at times but I just don't have the time and energy to date. Also, who would date an old hag like me?"

"Old hag? Have you looked at yourself? You're stunning Aunt Penny! No woman looks as good as you at your age. To top it off you're outgoing, free spirited and young at heart. You certainly don't behave like and 'old hag'. I would kill to go on a date with you." I could see my aunt's eyes widen and she was starting to blush.

"Aww Nick, that's soo sweeet. It really means alot to hear that from a young stud like yourself." My aunt leaned in for a hug which I reciprocated. As she was seated to my left, my right forearm brushed her left nipple which made me flinch. Aunt Penny hugged me tighter, seeming not to care at all.

At this point, my dick started to stir in my shorts.

Once we were done eating I asked my aunt if she wanted to use the jacuzzi.

"I thought you'd never ask, it's such a hot day today... I'll go get changed and I'll see you soon. Why don't we have some bottle of wine too?" with that my Aunt got up and went into the house.

The anticipation of seeing my aunt in her swimsuit was killing me.

I then brought a mini table out and placed it right next to the jacuzzi. I took out the chilled bottle of white from the fridge and put it on the mini table along with two glasses.

I turned the jacuzzi on and tested the temperature of the water which seemed to be perfect for a warm day.

The jets sputtered on as I took off my shirt and shorts and entered the jacuzzi with only my boxers.

Not long after, my aunt appeared in a white bathrobe that stopped above her knees. It was untied, giving me a peek of her blue and white striped bikini underneath.

As she disrobed with little hesitation, my eyes were fixated on her bikini which was struggling to cover her huge breasts.

What a sight that was.

She then climbed the steps leading up to the jacuzzi and entered it. She made her way towards me and shifted her body so that she sat next to me on my right.

"Ahhh this is nice." she said as she stretched out her arms along the edge of the jacuzzi. She sat so close to me that her left breast was touching my upper arm and chest, while her left underarm was over my right shoulder.

My aunt must have known I was checking her out. I didn't say a single word since she rocked up in her bikini, and my eyes were feasting on the sight her breasts, which were now moving with the bubbling of the water.

"L-let me pour some wine for the both of us" the words finally escaped my mouth.

However, I realised my mistake as I said that.

I already had a huge boner forming a tent in my thin boxers.

A part of me didn't want to freak out my aunt but another part of me was curious to know if that was something she would enjoy looking at. Especially, if she found out her body just turned on her young nephew.

Without any further thought, I got up and waddled over to the opposite side of the jacuzzi to pour the wine into the two empty glasses. I could feel my boxers tightly clinging on to my skin which I knew gave my aunt a solid view of my butt.

As I turned around with the two glasses in hand, I saw the look of shock on my aunt's face.

I gave a glass to her.

"O-h thanks f-for the wine Nick." Aunt Penny stammered.

I could see she was stealing glances at my boner as she took a glass off me.

She immediately drank a big gulp of wine and placed the glass on the edge of the jacuzzi.

"Oh this is what I needed, relaxing in a jacuzzi with a hot young man and some wine." my aunt said as she moved her left hand up and down my right thigh. I could feel my boner brushing past the back of her hand as she did.

"Okay she is definitely hitting on me". I thought to myself.

"Same. It's been awhile since I've had the company of a hot lady." I responded with a cheeky wink, taking the opportunity to also place my right hand on her left thigh. She broke into a smile and didn't seem to mind.

"I can tell Nick." she said to me while looking in the direction of my crotch under water.

"I'm sorry aunty, I'm so embarrassed. Wh-when I saw you in your bikini I just couldn't believe how amazing you looked. I know i'm not supposed be turned on by my own aunt...i'm not sure why i..." I mumbled as I moved my thighs slightly further away from her.

"Oh don't worry about it silly!!" my aunt interrupted, firmly applying pressure on my thigh to stop me from getting away.

"Look, we're two clearly attractive adults, and its perfectly normal for a healthy guy your age to have an erection every now and then. I don't blame you at all." my aunt reassured.

"I actually find it very flattering, I never been the reason for a man's boner in a very, very long time" she joked.

"Even though, that man is your nephew?" I sheepishly asked.

"It doesn't bother me at all. Like I said, we're both attractive, healthy adults. I'm here in my bikini and you're here only in your boxers. We're bound to turn each other on, and that's perfectly normal" she replied nonchalantly.

"I'm glad you are so understanding and easy to talk to Aunt Penny. I feel slightly better now."

"But wait a minute. Turn each other on? She didn't say that before! The effects of the wine must have kicked in." I wondered.

Aunt Penny was right about turning me on though. It has been an hour since we entered the jacuzzi and my boner didn't even subside one bit.

As my aunt closed her eyes and leaned her head back along the edge of the jacuzzi with her arms stretched out, I decided now was the time to subdue that throbbing beast in my boxers.

I undid two buttons on the front of my boxers and gently stroked my shaft with my left hand. I was careful not move too much to draw any attention from Aunt Penny.

I admired her body and took in the scent of her faint perfume. With her breasts moving with the pressure of the bubbles in the water, I could see that my aunt's nipples were erect.

My brain started conjuring images of me kissing her areolas and lightly biting her erect nipples. As I imagined what it'll be like to have my dick in between her luscious tits, I couldn't hold it any longer and climaxed.

My dick pumped about four times as I was cumming hard. I knew it's been a few days since I last ejaculated.

The thought of my semen floating around my aunt gave me a perfect after-climax high.

Soon after, I tucked my dick into my boxers and did up the buttons.

My body was so relaxed now that I placed my head on my aunt's left shoulder and closed my eyes, smelling her sweet perfume.

I could feel my aunt's head turning to me as her chin was touching the top of my head. She then moved her left hand that was resting on the edge of the jacuzzi and wrapped it around my body with her hand finally resting on the top of my left thigh.

With my body pressed tighter against hers she gave me a kiss on my forehead.

We stayed in that position for about 30 minutes or so until my aunt told me she needed to use the toilet.

At that point, I suggested we head back in to wash off all the chlorine (and quite possibly my cum) and that my aunt could have a shower first

"Alright, I'll go upstairs and use the shower. I'll call out to you once I'm finished dear." my aunt said and she was climbing out of the jacuzzi.

Having an unobstructed view of her butt now, my eyes were transfixed on it.

"Her bikini is definitely too small for her wholesome ass", I thought to myself before briefly envisioning licking her pussy and butt crack from behind.

Just as I was doing that, she bent down to pick up her bathrobe and I caught a glimpse of a few strands of her pubic hair sticking out of the edges of her bottom. I felt my dick stirring again.

"Sounds good aunty, and by the way, there are no towels in the bathroom. You'll find them in the closet in your room" I reminded her.

A while later I felt it was my turn to use the bathroom.

I got out, turned off the jacuzzi and proceeded to enter the house through the kitchen and went up the stairs to use the toilet.

Our toilet and bathroom are separated by a thin wall and located directly opposite the guest room and my room respectively.

As I flushed the toilet I heard the shower turn off.

"Hmm, maybe I'll get too see my aunt wrapped around her towel" I hoped.

I then opened the door of the toilet and waited, so that I could pretend to be exiting the toilet as she walked past to the guest room.

But I got more than that I bargained for.

Out comes Aunt Penny from the shower dripping wet with no towel around her!

She froze outside the toilet when she noticed me and frantically tried to cover as much of her boobs as possible with her right forearm, and pussy with her left hand.

But that was no use, her ample boobs was spilling out of her tightly clasped arm and the darkened bits of her areolas were visible.

In any case, the nude image of my aunt was already seared into my brain in that split second it took for her to save any bit of her modesty- she had beautiful dark areolas, firm D cup breasts with erect pointy nipples. Her bush was full and only trimmed at her bikini lines.

Aunt Penny was a goddess.

I could feel my cock growing.

"Ahhh Nick!" she exclaimed while dashing back to the bathroom and closing the door behind her.

"I was trying to make a dash for my room as I forgot my towel. I thought you were still downstairs in the jacuzzi hehe." she giggled in embarrassment.

"Haha, that's ok aunty, I didn't see much of you anyways." I lied and offered to get her a towel.

I proceeded to the guest room and handed Aunt Penny a towel as she held the door ajar.

"Thanks Nick. The bathroom's all yours now."She said with a hint of shame as she wrapped herself up and hurried into the guest room.

I then grabbed a towel from my room and proceeded to shower. Needless to say, I jerked off thinking about that beautiful mental image of my aunt.

I needed to fuck her.

It was already getting dark outside now and I joined my aunt in the living room.

She was watching tv and dressed in a white t- shirt and shorts. She avoided making eye contact with me as I shuffled across the living room to sit on the couch with her leaving some space between us.

Awhile later, she broke the awkward silence.

"Hey Nick, shall we get some take away, I am famished." Aunt Penny said, finally turning to look at me and briefly rubbed her tummy.

I picked up the phone, ordered some pizza and offered to pick it up. I wanted to give my aunt some space. The slight awkwardness in the room was making me uncomfortable.

When I got home with the pizza a while later, Aunt Penny was setting up the dining table and had two glasses of wine poured.

"Yay, finally!" she cheered.

"Here have a glass darling. Lets eat."

As we ate our pizzas my aunt looked at her plate and finally addressed the elephant in the room.

12