Aunt Rae and the Stranger

Story Info
Continuing my exposure to Aunt Rae's lifestyle.
2.1k words
4.24
2.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Uncle Bob's car was missing from the drive, I just walked around to the garden of the house and let myself in at the back door, which Rae loves because it brings an element of spontaneity, and I've walked in on her while she's engaged in some kind of sexual activity either alone (mostly) or in company (the gardener, once) on several occasions. 

Today I found Rae dozing by the pool, her tanned body stretched luxuriantly on a lounger in the afternoon sun, hands above her head, sunglasses on, and an open paperback on the grass where it had fallen. Rae was wearing a white bikini, barely large enough to cover her, especially with her legs flopped open as they were now.

As I stood there, gaping a little as I always do when I see her naked, or nearly, she sensed my presence.

"Ah, Danny boy! Good afternoon," she said, stretching as she came back to life.

Pulling her sunglasses down to the end of her nose briefly, she looked at my tenting shorts, and then at my face, smiling. 

"I do love to see that. Oh, and you, obviously," she added with a chuckle.

Laying back down, allowing her legs to part again as her thighs fell open, Rae continued looking at me over her sunglasses.

"I'd like you to cum over me," Rae said, casually.

My cock jumped in my shorts. I didn't need any clarification or encouragement. I wouldn't be surprised by anything Rae said by now.

"I really want to see your cum squirt from your cock and onto me, from this angle beneath you," she added.

I pulled my cock out of my shorts and began to stroke, my eyes never leaving Rae's.

"Shorts down, Danny, I want to see your balls when you cum -- and stop stroking. I don't want you to touch your cock at all."

Not processing the second part of her instruction, I pushed my shorts to my thighs, neither of us caring what the voyeur neighbour saw, these days, we just hoped it got him off, and took hold of my hard cock again.

"No, Danny, I said don't touch yourself please, just stand over me and let it happen," said Rae.

I wasn't sure if I could cum like that, and told her so, but Rae said "You have wet dreams about me, you tell me all the time, right? So this is no different, you're just awake, that's all. Humour me."

I stood over her, casting a shadow on her as she reached behind her neck and pulled the bow, letting her bikini top fall away, exposing her glorious tits, their nipples standing erect and tall.

Still looking at me, Rae pulled the bow at her hip apart and tossed her bikini bottoms onto the grass, her parted thighs exposing her waxed cunt, which was clearly wet, glistening in the sun from my vantage point.

For the next 5 minutes, we said nothing. I stood over Rae, my cock hard as iron and pointing to the sky, rigid and flat against my stomach. Rae never took her eyes off mine.

I heard Rae inhale sharply and realised pre-cum had started to trickle from my cock, falling in a thin string to the grass below me.

I moved closer, my feet under the lounger, and, amazed, felt my cock start to pulse and my balls begin to contract.

Resisting the almost overwhelming urge to touch my cock, I started to cum. 

Rae said, biting her lip "Oh fuck.." and, not touching herself either, pulled her knees up, rubbing her thighs together, having her orgasm as the first heavy cum fell from my cock to her chest, white against her tanned skin.

As I began to cum properly, I was pumping too hard and I was missing Rae's body, sending cum arching over her to the grass beyond.

Urgently, cumming, breathing hard, Rae said "Stand at the end!"

I moved, cum still leaving my cock in heavy, regular streams, and stood quickly at her feet, straddling the lounger. Rae sat up and tossed her sunglasses aside.

All my remaining cum hit Rae, mostly her upper chest and face, some in her hair. 

Rae moaned softly, muttering "Jesus Christ that's good." to herself at one stage, tilting her face upward as if to catch the sun.

When I stopped cumming, the remainder of it hanging in a thick, white line from the end of my softening cock, which still jerked spasmodically every few seconds, Rae stood, allowing cum to run from her neck to her cleavage, and from her stomach to her thighs, and, taking my hand, announced brightly "Come on, we're going to see a movie."

After Rae showered and dressed in her usual shirt, sleeves rolled up to her forearms and unbuttoned so that pretty much her entire cleavage was visible, small and delicate though it was, and cut-off jeans (one of my all-time favourite looks on her), we got in her car, Rae pushed a button to lower the roof, and we made the 30-minute drive to the cinema.

On the way, Rae wanted to expand a little on the partner-sharing lifestyle she and Bob, my uncle, enjoyed. I knew that Bob was the instigator, obsessed with seeing other men fuck his gorgeous wife, but I was surprised at how passionately Rae talked about it -- she was clearly very much into it too.

Rae told me that the orgasms she had with a stranger's cock inside her could be immense -- she'd nearly fainted once when she was in the middle of a violent orgasm and she'd heard Bob tell the guy she was fucking "pull that fucking condom off and cum inside her cunt."

They didn't like arranged meet-ups with other members of the "swinging" community and neither did they consider themselves part of a cuckold scene -- this was about their mutual pleasure and any humiliation of Bob was a turn-off for them both, so they didn't get involved in what Rae called "that whole craziness."

Strangers were the thing that did it for them, particularly pick-ups from bars and business hotel lounges. Bob and Rae would say they were friends or brother and sister and Bob would melt into the shadows when a guy started to flirt with Rae.

With luck and encouragement, if Rae liked the guy and was feeling it, things would progress during the evening -- more drinking, more flirting, dancing, maybe some touching, and then full-on kissing before retiring to a hotel room.

Up until this point, Bob would be watching from a distance, his cock hard, as his wife was seduced by an unknown guy. Sometimes, but rarely, they'd manage to arrange it so Bob could watch, but usually, that was reserved for the guys they took back to their house -- again, not a common occurrence. 

The real thrill for both of them was when Rae raced home after her encounter and told Bob, in every detail, what had happened. They fucked wildly as she told him the whole story, what they'd done, what they'd said, how he was in bed, how big his cock was, etc., etc., etc. Every tiny detail.

Rae would also bring souvenirs for Bob -- panties with cum in them were his favourite because she could wear them while he fucked her -- but he also loved, and I'd never heard of this before, I admit -- for Rae to bring a used condom home, which Bob would carefully unknot and wear while he fucked his wife, his cock encased in the other man's cum until he added his own to it.

By the time we arrived at the cinema and bought tickets, my mind was racing at what Rae had described to me and I resolved that I was never going to have a "traditional" sex life, now that I knew people like Bob and Rae existed.

It was only when we were seated and the lights began to dim that I realised I hadn't asked Rae what we'd come to watch, and was only mildly interested when it turned out to be a historical romance that had been smashing box office records for some weeks. Not my thing.

I was sitting on Rae's left, and after 10 minutes or so I felt her push her thigh against mine, the fact that we were both wearing shorts meant that our skin touched at our knees, Rae's warm and smooth against mine. Rae was fidgeting, her leg never still, and I put my hand onto her thigh, just below her short cut-offs, to stop her jerky movements.

Rae was breathing quite deeply, and I knew my hand on her thigh, sitting here in the dark, was turning her on as she pushed harder against my leg, spreading her knees.

Still staring straight ahead, I slowly slid my hand up her thigh and under the frayed hem of her shorts, my fingers making their way toward her cunt as her breathing got a little louder and her legs, stilled now, stayed open.

Very hard now at the thought of making her cum in semi-public, I was surprised but pleased when Rae stretched her long legs in front of her, straightening her toes, gave a little moan, and came.

I wasted no time moving my hand further inside her shorts to her cunt, and then stopped dead.

There was another hand there already.

I had touched the back of a rough, large, man's hand, moving fast, blocking Rae's cunt.

The hand didn't stop moving and Rae, looking straight at me as I stared, open-mouthed in shock at her, grabbed my arm and dug her nails in, cumming hard again.

Despite anything I may have been thinking, or trying to think, my cock took over. I was really, really hard. This was incredibly hot. Neither of us had a clue who the guy with his fingers inside my aunt was, we couldn't make out his features in the gloom -- we didn't even try and he was looking straight ahead the whole time.

I felt his hand withdraw and it was with some disappointment that I realised he probably thought he'd been rumbled and his fun was over.

Then, however, his hand was back, unbuttoning and unzipping Rae's shorts, urgency in his movements. 

I heard a whisper from the dark, an older man, I thought. "Take them off."

Rae gave a little moan and, raising her ass from the seat shuffled her shorts down to her ankles before lowering herself back down.

This time I went straight for her cunt. The stranger was there before me, his fingers inside Rae and fucking her hard. I looked at Rae, who was still staring at me, her eyes wide, and pushed two of my fingers into her alongside his, Rae gasping as I did so.

For the next 5 minutes, the stranger and I finger fucked my aunt without mercy. We worked together -- as he withdrew I pushed in, and we both worked her clit with our thumbs.

Rae's cunt and our hands were drenched with her cum, as was the seat below her, each time she came she raised her ass, strained her thighs, pushed her legs out as far as she could as we felt her squirt against our hands, our fingers never pausing.

I counted, and told Rae, to her amazement later that night. She came 11 times.

At one point I came in my shorts -- I just couldn't contain myself, especially when the stranger began talking, a muted voice from the darkness, keeping up a running commentary about how wet Rae was, what a slut and a whore she was, what a great cunt she had, how she must love strange cock and on and on. 

His breathing was laboured too and I could see the outline of his right arm moving rapidly as he stroked his cock.

We both had 3 fingers inside Rae now and she was breathing hard, blowing her cheeks out and inhaling noisily through her nose, holding her breath for a few seconds with the strain of each orgasm.

Finally, the stranger's fingers began to lose rhythm, as if he couldn't focus on what he was doing to Rae, and she clearly knew what that meant.

Making me cum in my shorts again, Rae leaned over to her right, raising her ass half out of the chair, sticky cum stretching between it and her bare skin, and I heard the unmistakable sound of her giving the guy head.

He began to moan and I moved my hand to the back of Rae's head, finding his already there, we pushed gently but firmly and held her there as he came, grunting and bucking his hips against her face as discretely as he could.

When she sat back up again I heard Rae swallow, and we all sat there, spent.

After a few minutes, Rae reached to pull her shorts up, but before she could, the stranger reached over and quickly yanked her cum-soaked panties, tearing them off, he stood, taking them with him.

He never looked at us, we never looked at him.

As Rae and I relived our cinema adventure for the first of many times that night while we fucked, Rae had proved her point about her lifestyle with Uncle Bob, it was fucking hot.