All Comments on 'Aunt Raven: The Story Of Jenny Ch. 02'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A Very Good Series

You write very well - both the erotic and the prose alone. The continuity between parts of the story is excellent. Keep up the good work!

Sandman1Sandman1about 18 years ago
This is going great

The depth of the characters is excellent. I feel that John being celebite for two years and during Claire's last days he starts screwing everything in site doesn't work with the nice guy he was protraied to be in "Aunt Raven", but that is just me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great stories

keep them coming no pun intended just great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Will Raven be back soon?

Hoping for a return of the next chapter of Raven soon and I hope it wont be for long ...

Nice work, I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I can't wait to see the rest (No hurries)

You write quite well. You show depth to your characters, and show much description (Show don't tell). I am, however going to give a little criticism. I hope you don't mind (Otherwise, feel free to ignore it). First off, you often use loving as a physical, or concrete action (I.E. "He was loving her as a man should his woman). Loving is an emotion or in some cases an abstract action. Making love, however, is a concrete action; and I am sure you know that by typical views making love is generally slow and tender. Finally, Double quotation marks (") are for dialect (people speaking), and Single quotation marks (') are for thoughts. Anyways, I apologize for the rambling, disorganized length.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
im not perfect, but damn you are awesome....

amazing..hit me up at sorrowfulwings@yahoo.com

JPBVJPBVover 11 years ago
Innocence

It's "innocence", as in he took her innocence -- NOT "innocent's", as in the massacre of the innocents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FINALLY

JENNY IS CRAZY FOR HER DADDYS COCK AND SHE WILL GET IT.

GOOD SERIES SO FAR

RON TEXAS COWBOYRIDECC@YAHOO.COM

SAV12SAV12about 5 years ago
GREAT BACKGROUND STORY

THIS IS A MUCH NEEDED BACKGROUND STORY OF JENNY. THIS LETS YOU SEE INTO HER HEAD WHICH DIRECTION SHE'S HEADING DOWN THE ROAD OF HER LIFE AND HOW JEALOUSY CAN SCREW IT UP. SHE WAS MEAN AND VINDICTIVE EVEN WHEN SHE WAS YOUNG. GREAT STORY.

TartisdriverTartisdriverover 1 year ago

Great story. Turned the next page but, alas no more. We need to see the follow up with Clair.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous