Aunt Roselie's Spare Bed

Story Info
Gabbi and I stayed at my aunt's house in a bed of my fantasy.
2k words
4.35
12.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Everyone in this story is over 18, of the legally appropriate age to be having the sexy times. legal adults. Older than 18. Adults old enough for sexy times. **

It is one of the best feelings in the world to wake up in a comfy bed without an alarm. Normally, I have to get up early so I can sit in traffic on the way to work, and it is so rare I get a day off. We were staying the night at my Aunt Rosalie's. Her place is practically a resort in the mountains, nicer than any place I'll likely be able to afford. When I opened my eyes, I could see the green bushy trees outside the sliding glass door; the kind of view they use for the Windows computer screensaver.

I stretched my body and became very aware of my erection. Nothing like a full night's sleep to make my cock as hard as stone. There was a Jack Nicholson movie, "The Bucket List," where he said one of his rules in life was to never waste a hard-on. It's a good rule. I wrapped my fist around my morning wood and slowly began to stroke up and down. I breathed deeply, trying to move my body as little as possible while I enjoyed the feel of my own hand.

It wasn't long before I heard Gabbi's sleepy voice beside me, "You're not as sly as you think, you know." I'd been caught. Shouldn't be surprised by that. No need for subtlety now, I rolled over onto my side, getting much closer to this gorgeous woman I shared the bed with. She was on her side, facing away from me. I slid a hand under the covers to caress her sweetly curved torso, starting from her hips where I felt those supremely soft panties then up along her back. With my face just behind her shoulder, I pulled her hair delicately to one side and began to kiss her neck. Predictably, she responded with that sensuous moan I fall in love with more and more each time we have sex.

Gabbi let me pamper her neck with kisses a while before she rewarded me by reaching a hand back to take hold of my throbbing cock. She squeezed, not really stroking but keeping her pleasureful grip on me while I caressed her body. Eventually, she gave me a choice, "You want me on my back or face down when you put that hard cock in me?"

I didn't have to think about it. I was already feeling her sexy body from behind. "Facedown."

She complied, pulling the comforter off to land with a soft thud on the floor. She slid her panties down her legs and shifted so she was on her stomach. She grabbed both pillows for her head to rest on, placed her knees apart and raised her hips a bit. Her ass cheeks spread to prominently reveal the tight sphincter above the folds of her sex, already slick with moisture, all mine.

I waddled on my knees between her open legs, lined my cock up and rubbed the head up and down her moist lips. Another sexy moan. I guided my cock inside of her and slid deeper, feeling the intense heat squeezing me. Oh, it was good!

I took hold of her hips and thrust in and out of her. I could hear the sound of my balls bouncing against her clit, but otherwise we managed to keep the sound low, save for some heavy breathing. We weren't the only ones in this house after all, so we both kept as quiet as we could while we enjoyed these pleasures. I could see how tightly Gabbi was clutching the pillows as I pounded into her time and again. I didn't slow down when I felt my orgasm close, didn't announce myself at all, just let my cock spill into her.

I stopped only when I felt myself go soft, at which point I pulled out and lay down beside her. She lifted her face from the pillow just enough to show me her grin. Clearly, we'd both enjoyed and been satisfied. We lay there together, naked in this guest bed until our breathing calmed down. "Sorry, not sorry... for waking you up. Did you get enough sleep?"

She shrugged, "Should be fine. I might sleep in the car."

It was going to be a long ride home. We might as well get to it, even if I wasn't looking forward to returning to our tiny apartment. We got up and got ready together, taking turns in the connected guest bathroom, putting on clothes, making the bed and being sure our suitcase was packed. We went out to the front of the house once we were both ready.

"Good morning You two," Aunt Roselie was sitting at the dining room table, coffee in hand, watching hummingbirds out the window gathered round the colorful feeders she had hanging on the back porch. There were two coffee cups sitting on the table, along with a full pot, serving dishes of cream and sugar, a plate of pastries for us to choose from. I let Gabbit select hers before I chose which ones I wanted.

"Gabbi, I'm just so glad I got to meet you," Roselie gushed.

"I'm glad I got to meet you too, Aunt Roselie." She'd insisted on being called that the moment they'd been introduced and she practically swallowed Gabbi in a hug.

"You sleep Okay?"

"Slept great," I answered for us both.

"And how's the bed in that room?"

"It's... perfect."

"Oh good! That used to be my bed, you know."

"I... didn't."

"Mmm- hmmm. Served me well. I loved sleeping on that bed."

"Thanks for letting us borrow it," said Gabbi with a wry smile only I could see. My own expression was... a tiny bit shocked as I was processing some feelings I hadn't anticipated.

"Oh, of course Dear. Of course you are welcome here ANY time you like. Just give me a call and that bedroom's yours!"

We ate quickly and we were getting ready to say our good-byes then head out the door when Gabbi anounced, "I forgot something in the room." She motioned for me to follow her. I was confused, but I obeyed. She gingerly shut the door behind us then whispered, "Pants down and get on the bed."

Absolutely was not expecting THAT, but I certainly wasn't about to argue with her. Pants on the ground, I laid down on the bed and watched with eager curiosity as Gabbi knelt down on the soft carpet. She placed her hand between my legs, leaning in close to my face, and whispered, "Does it turn you on knowing this was Roselie's bed?"

I guess I should explain something. I've always had a sort of crush on Roselie. She doesn't look anything like anyone in our family. I've talked with people about it and we're all pretty confident my granddad is NOT her father, though I don't expect we'll ever know that for sure. Roselie is gorgeous, like model-level beautiful. Stunning and she's always known it. I've had time to reflect on this as an adult and I think she learned to flirt and use her body to get things and that just became the way she acted naturally. It probably wasn't even a thought to her.

When I was a kid though, I just knew the way she acted around me. She was flirty all the time. She'd greet me by running her palm along my chin or her fingers through my hair. She'd call me "Sweetheart" or "Darling" and kiss me on the cheek with that bright red lipstick. Then, she'd wink at me and go back to talking with the other adults. I remember cousins at a family party making fun of me for her lipstick smudge on my cheeks, but even though I washed it off, it still felt like a trophy to me, an actual sign on my face that she had shown me affection.

Roselie was the only person I knew who treated me that way. I was obsessed with her, and I looked forward to every family gathering where I might have the chance to see her.

Gabbi knew all this. She's someone I can talk to about anything. I'd told her all about my family, my sexual interests, even if I was embarrassed about them. Gabbi is safe to talk to. She hasn't ever judged me or made me feel bad about a thought or fantasy. In fact, in this particular case, she seemed to be encouraging me quite enthusiastically.

Gabbi was playing with me and it took no time at all before my cock was hard in her hand. She whispered, "Think of all the times she slept naked right on the bed you're laying on right now." Her words sent a hard pulse through my manhood. Gabbi grinned proudly, "She was naked and she played with herseld, put her fingers in between her wet lips, made herself cum." I didn't think I'd ever been as hard as I was with Gabbi stroking me and putting such wonderful thoughts in my imagination.

"She had sex here too, you know. Imagine Roselie sucking some guy's hard cock as he lay right here. Can you picture it now?"

I couldn't help but moan. Gabbi turned her head and glanced toward the closed door as if she'd heard something on the other side. "We have to be quick now, Okay? Go ahead and get yourself there and you can come in my mouth." My eyes were wide as planets when Gabbi let me go. I immediately and furiously began to pump my cock with my own hand.

"That's it, Baby. Think of your Aunt Roselie while you stroke your cock, your BIG... Beautiful cock. Oh, I bet Roselie would love to have her mouth wrapped around this gorgeous cock."

"I'm close," I whispered urgently.

"Good. Keep stroking then close your eyes and come for me. Come in my mouth the way you would if it was her mouth around you. Say her name."

I closed my eyes and moved my hand. My cock was instantly enveloped in the heat and warmth of her mouth. I gushed into her face and she swallowed every drop. "Aunt Roselie!" I eclaimed in a huff of a whisper, "I love you, Aunt Roselie." I waited until I felt her warm mouth pull away from me before I opened my eyes and saw Gabbi grinning at me. She winked with a face that showed pure satisfaction, "Get dressed, Handsome."

I complied, pulling on and buttoning up my jeans while she smoothed out the covers of the comfy bed, the bed I'd certainly be daydreaming about for a long time to come.

Minutes later, we were at the front door, saying our Good-byes. "Thank you so much for having us here," Gabbi said. Her sincere gratitude betraying nothing of what she'd just been doing.

"Oh, you're more than welcome any time. And welcome to the family." The flash in Gabbi's eyes was enough to draw my attention as she and my aunt embraced one another. Then, to my delighted astonishment, she turned her head so the two women kissed on the lips. It was the briefest touch, and yet for that single moment, the mouth which had just sucked my cock, the mouth which had swallowed my orgasm, was kissing my aunt. As they pulled away, I could even see a small bit of that bright red lipstick had transferred onto Gabbi's lips. My eyes went wide again, but I quickly cleared my throat to appear nonchalant.

My turn for a hug, "It's been great seeing you, Aunt Roselie.

She planted a kiss on my blushing cheek, "Come back soon, Sweetheart."

"I will," I promised.

She stood in the beautiful doorway, waving as we got into the car and began our voyage home. I saw my reflection in the rear-view mirror and sure enough, I had a lipstick mark of a trophy on my face. I made no attempt to remove it. Instead, I reached over to hold hands with the sexiest woman I have ever known, someone who cares enough for me to indulge, and even encourage my every fantasy.