Aunt Ruth's House Pt. 05

Story Info
Andrew and Emmie share an intimate night together.
6k words
4.73
25.5k
36

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following our craziest and most intimate sessions yet of workouts and massages, the three of us got Chinese delivered for a late lunch.

As we all sat around the table, Emmie unfortunately announced that, because of an arrangement she had to make with her roommate, she had to leave a day early -- tomorrow instead of Sunday. Aunt Ruth and I were obviously saddened by this news, and it put a bit of damper on our lunch.

When we got home, we looked for a movie. It needed to be something good. Emmie and Aunt Ruth decided on something called "The Kissing Booth" on Netflix. It was pure gutter shite, but the gals enjoyed it, so I didn't put up much of a fuss.

Later.

It was now approaching 11 PM. Everyone was getting ready for bed. Aunt Ruth was walking around the house in her silk nightie, through which her nipples poked through, and I just had on my loose pajama bottoms. I was quite tired.

I headed toward the bathroom the upstairs bathroom to take a piss before I hit the sack. On my way up, I ran into Aunt Ruth going into her bedroom.

"Is Emmie in her room?" she asked.

"Don't know. Haven't seen her in a couple minutes." I replied.

"Do you want to drive her back tomorrow or should I?"

"Hmmm. You can take her. If there's no workouts tomorrow morning I wanna sleep in."

"Alrighty, suit yourself. Good night."

"Good night."

Aunt Ruth entered the darkness of her bedroom and closed the door behind her. I continued on towards the bathroom.

To my surprise, inside the bathroom was Emmie -- standing at the mirror topless, wearing only underwear that matched the color of her skin.

"Oh!" I exclaimed. "My bad. I didn't know you were in here. I'll wait."

"What's up?" she said with a mouthful of toothpaste.

"I have to pee but I'll go downstairs."

"It's alright. You can pee."

She moved out of the way of the doorway so I could get through.

"Are you sure?"

"It's alright, cousin. I've seen guys pee before."

I wordlessly entered and positioned myself next to Emmie, creaking the door closed behind me. The toilet was right next to the sink.

I flopped my penis and balls out of the waistband of my pajama bottoms. For a moment there was an awkward silence before I pushed hard enough and urine streamed from my hole.

I saw Emmie look over at it as soon as the sound of sloshing water started.

"It really sucks that you have to go home tomorrow." I blurted out mid-piss.

"Yeah. Honestly, Chelsea's a bitch. If it was up to me I'd kick her out and turn her room into an exercise studio."

"That'd be great. Double rent though."

"Eh, I'd figure it out."

She finished brushing her teeth. She rinsed with the little rinsing cup and spit the white fluid into the sink. Then, she started brushing her super long hair.

"How do you sleep with that hair?" I asked.

"Like this. I brush it completely straight..." she reached for the hairtie around her wrist. "And then tie it back as tight as I can."

She tightened it.

"I get knots every now and then but with hair this long it's almost impossible not to."

My long urination was slowing down. She looked at it again.

"I know you've only been here for a few days but I'll miss having you around. This last few days have been a lot of fun." I said, shaking exactly three times and then putting my dick back in my shorts.

"Well..." she started over a toilet flush. "...it doesn't have to be over yet. Come on in my room. Let's hang out."

"Hang out?"

"Yeah. We haven't really had time to just sit down and chill. Mom's always keeping us busy. Let's just chillax."

"Alright."

I followed my cousin into her bedroom, immediately to the left of the restroom. The walk was literally a second.

As soon as we entered the room, Emmie turned her television on, and in less than an instant, was slipping off her underwear.

"You sleep in the nude?" I observed.

"You don't?" she replied back, sitting on her bed.

"No, usually just boxers."

"You should try it. You'll sweat less. And I bet you'll feel better when you wake up."

"Have you always slept naked?"

"I started when I was in high school cause my friend's mom told me it feels great. Dad didn't like it 'cause he would always wake me up in the morning. But now that I'm out of here, for the most part, I can do it at all the time. And mom doesn't care much. Actually, I do mostly everything naked if I can."

"You're more comfortable that way?"

"Cuz, if I had my way, everyone in the world would be naked all the time. I don't think nudity is anything that anybody should ever be ashamed of."

I smiled, both on my face and in my shorts. "That's an interesting outlook."

"It makes me sounds like a crazy person to some people but honestly, pretty much everyone I'm close with on some level has seen me naked at least a couple times."

I laughed. "Oh, really?"

She settled back onto her bed, resting on propped up pillows. "Oh, sure. My roommate a million times, my roommate's boyfriend, some of his friends, most of my friends, my landlord, my neighbor, our cleaning lady, ummmm...pretty much all my cheer squad plus Coach Jackson, you, my mom, my dad, Greg. Pretty much everyone."

"Greg? Greg saw you?"

"Of course. My brother's seen me naked plenty of times."

"Really?"

"He was squeamish at first but see the same pair of tits 4 or 5 times and it gets familiar."

"And that doesn't bother you?"

"No. Why would it?"

She patted the space next to her on her bed.

"Come sit. Relax."

I stood pensive for a moment, and without thinking about it too much, slid my pajama bottoms and boxers off at once, and sat back on the bed next to my cousin. My semi stuck outward subtly.

Quietly, she started chuckling. "You'll get a kick out of this. I remember last year, at Amy's birthday party, both her and Uncle Jerry saw me. They both freaked out." She laughed. "But I was totally unphased. They were so confused."

"Uncle Jerry?! How on earth did that happen?"

"I was using Amy's room to put on my swimsuit because the bathroom was already taken. They knocked on the door and I said 'come in.' I was totally naked and they both opened the door while I was bending over. They both freaked out but I turned around and said 'Come in, come in'. I wanted to show them it was no big deal. They slammed the door and didn't talk to me the rest of the party. I was like 'whatever'."

We both laughed as she changed the channel on the TV. An SNL re-run was on.

"You've mentioned, that, uh..." I started nervously. "You mentioned that your dad joined you and your mom once for your workouts. Was he...?"

"Naked?" She finished my sentence. "Only once, and not completely. But he doesn't much like working out anyway. If they were still married I'd say I'll get him to come around to it but he'll probably never be around much anymore."

"Man, I wish I could have that mindset."

"What mindset is that?"

"Just...to be totally care free about what people think of you. I wish I was that comfortable."

"What are you uncomfortable about?"

"Well, I mean, I've never really been naked around anyone except my girlfriends. I'm still kinda getting used to it."

"You're already passed the starting point, Andrew. I've seen you and my mom's seen you. I can't speak for her but I think it's wonderful. Just let it be and keep going."

"Hmmm. I guess you're right."

"Here."

Suddenly, she scooted herself to lay on top of me.

"Do you have your phone?"

"No." I said. "It's in my room."

"Alright, here."

She grabbed her phone from the dresser next to bed and opened her camera. She layed back on top of me and suddenly took a picture of us both nude together.

"I'll send that to you." She continued, smiling. "Whenever you're feeling nervous or self-conscious about being in your natural state, just look at that picture and remember Emmie says it's okay."

I heard my phone ding from across the hall as Emmie showed me the picture. There was now an everlasting document of this moment -- I was naked in Emmie's bed with her, her tits were out in the photo, and my dick rubbed against her thigh. No one could ever see it, but I will cherish that photo forever.

Emmie continued on: "Tomorrow, try just walking around the house. See what happens."

"What, you mean just be naked all day while your mom's here?" I replied.

"Yeah. I bet she won't say anything."

"You're sure?"

"Yeah! Try it! I used to do it all the time!"

I smiled. Maybe I will try it. And maybe Aunt Ruth will do it with me.

Emmie and I laid naked on the bed together and watched SNL for the entire episode's run. Afterwards an episode Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist came on. Neither of had ever seen it but we were both so relaxed and comfy laying into each other we watched it anyway.

"This is nice." I commented.

"Isn't it?" Emmie agreed. "Wouldn't the world be a better place if you could do this with any member of your friends or family? We all need more intimacy. People look at nakedness like it's some kind of sacred, strictly sexual chastity, but when you break it down we all have the same parts. They all look the same and function the same way. It literally shouldn't matter at all."

"I've never thought about it like that. You know, cuz, I think you're smarter than most people give you credit for."

Emmie blushed and smiled, nudging her elbow against my chest. "Thank you."

Another few moments went by. I wanted to bypass the subject, but I simply had to know some of the details.

"I'm just curious..." I started.

"Yes?" she said.

"You don't have to answer, but I'm curious now. When was the first time Greg saw you? How did he react?"

"If my memory is right, it was high school. I recall I was coming out of the shower one morning and the towel was around my waist. He was all 'Woah woah woah Emmie, what the hell?! Put some fuckin' clothes on!' I just didn't say anything and walked away. And then, uhhh, I think it was a couples weeks later, him and one of his girlfriends were in the kitchen and I walked down to get a drink wearing nothing but socks and a robe. Again, he freaks out, but I'm like...bro, I've been naked in my room for 5 hours. What, am I gonna get all the way dressed just to get some Kool-Aid?"

I laughed.

She continued: "But see, this is what I'm saying! You just have to condition people to it. Last time both him and I were here visiting together he was making breakfast while mom and I were doing our workouts. He didn't say anything to either of us."

I chuckled. "Well, how bout that?"

"He'll come around to it himself. In a perfect world we'd all be naked at family gatherings and no one would be judging anybody. That's my vision of the future."

"Emmie, president of Nakedland."

We both laughed and smiled at each other. By now, I had developed a full erection.

I had a retort: "Although, Emmie, if everyone was naked all the time, how do you go about sex?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if everyone everywhere is naked all the time, and two people attracted to each other wanna have sex, do they just do it out in public wherever they are?"

"I'm not sure I understand."

"Okay, let's say we're having a naked Thanksgiving. For whatever reason, you see someone else, maybe a boyfriend you've brought along or whoever, get a little horny and wanna go have sex. Do you go upstairs and close the door or do you start gettin' busy in the living room so grandpa can see?"

"Well obviously go upstairs and close the door. I wouldn't want people to watch me fuck. Have you been listening to anything I've been saying? Nudity isn't inherently sexual. It's all about context."

I chuckled to myself. "You have a very interesting mind, cousin."

"What, why? Are you saying you'd let people watch you have sex?"

"Me, personally? In a private setting, maybe, but not in the scenario I just presented."

"Well now I'm confused! Why did you ask..."

I interrupted. "I want to make sure I have you right. You wouldn't mind if the whole family came over and every one was butt-ass naked? Grandma and grandpa and all our cousins?"

"Nope. Wouldn't mind it an iota."

"If your dad and Uncle Jerry walked in here right with their dicks out, what would say to them?"

Emmie shrugged. "I don't know. 'Hi'?I don't get it. What is your obsession?"

I smiles nervously. "It's just...haha...it's just....I've known you all my life and somehow I've never met someone like you before."

"Haha, well...I'm glad I can broaden your mind. I promise you -- think this way all the time and you'll be much happier."

Suddenly she sat up, presenting her back to me.

"Can you rub my shoulders?"

"Still sore?"

"A little bit. You wouldn't mind, would you?"

"Of course not. Sit up a bit."

She sat up a bit.

I asked another question. "Should I sneak into your mom's room and grab the lotion?"

"No, no. We don't need it." She said. "Forgot all those...technique and procedures. Just wing it."

"Where are you sore?"

"Right here."

She ran her finger along an invisible line at the base of the clavicle. I dug my fingers in deep and she breathed audibly with pleasure.

Emmie spoke as I rubbed her shoulders. "So..."

"So...?" I added.

"You said you would let someone watch you have sex in a private setting. Is that like, a fetish of yours? If you don't mind me asking, of course."

"Woah woah woah, asking about my sex life?"

"Hey, you started talking about sex! I'm just asking! I'm not allowed to ask?"

I sighed and giggled at the same time. "Well, cousin, if you really wanna know, and I guess you do, my last girlfriend was into that."

"Into that, meaning...?"

"Well, apparently she had a fetish for, ya know...voyeurism and things like that."

"So did you?"

"Did I what?"

"Did you guys ever let someone watch you have sex?"

"Alright, if you really wanna know...yes. Once."

Emmie's eyes widened and she held her hand to her nose to chuckle.

"Oh my gosh! Who?!"

"A friend of hers. A female."

"How?"

"Well, umm...I never really got the whole story. I guess through the grapevine she found out her friend has a fetish for watching people while she masturbates, so..."

"Wait, wait...she masturbated while she watched you?"

"Yeah..." I chuckled. "I had to get used to it. I guess it was kind of...their idea, collectively, Ya know? Um....I was really nervous about being naked around someone else besides her but she assured me it would be kept a secret."

"And which girlfriend was this? Am I allowed to know?"

"Sorry, but I'd rather not say."

She chuckled. "Haha, alright."

"Yeah, like...I'd never seen someone masturbate like that in real life before. It was like watching someone watch porn but me and my girlfriend were the porn. She didn't cum, but it was still a really weird and surreal experience."

"Oh my gosh! She convinced you to let her watch and she didn't even finish?!"

"No, haha. She just kind of stopped when we stopped."

Around this time, I gradually had moved my hands a little lower to the area below the shoulder blades.

She responded instantly. "Yeah, you know what? Would you mind giving me a backrub while you're at it? That's pretty sore too."

"Well, hold up now. Is this massage hour #2? What do I get out of this exchange?"

"I can give you one too. Just do me first. Here..."

She layed down on her front, presenting her backside to me."

"...it's easier if I lay down."

Emmie's bed wasn't nearly as big or spacious as Aunt Ruth's bed. It was meant for 2 people max -- two really thin people. The only solution for making room myself was move to the other side of the bed.

"I have to sit on you. Is that okay? Your bed isn't as big as your mom's." I asked.

"Of course! Just be careful." She said.

I sat on the upper region of her legs. I swear I didn't plan this, but in this position, my dick and balls were resting against her behind. My shaft sat almost dead center, resting in her crack, and the balls hung behind, flush against the bottoms of her beautiful, dry buttcheeks. She said nothing.

"What about you, cousin?" I said as I starting digging my knuckles into her back.

"What about me what?"

"I told you my strangest sexual moment. What about you?"

"Eww, why do you wanna know that?"

"Hey, hey, hey, everything's even here, is it not? I confessed something weird to you, so what about you? What's the craziest sex thing you've ever done?"

She sighed. "Okay, you have to promise not to tell anyone."

"Your secret is safe with me, Emmie."

Around this point I moved up a little higher to her shoulders.

"Okay okay okay, so...do you remember when we had Shannon's baby shower, and I brought my old boyfriend Mitch?"

"Yeahhhhh?"

"Okay, do you remember when everybody was eating cake and getting ready to go inside and me and Mitch wouldn't leave the pool?"

"Yeahhhh?"

"Remember how we were leaning against each other against the wall?"

"Not down to the detail, but yeah, sure."

Emmie laughed and spoke with a hesitation. Her voice was quiet. "We were doing it."

"Doing it?"

"We were...we were having sex in the pool."

What?! I was standing right there!!!

I was so taken aback by this news that I stopped massages and let my hands flop onto my cousin's back.

"What?!" I asked in disbelief. "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying me and Mitch were having sex in the pool at Shannon's baby shower."

"Emmie, I was standing right there!"

"Yes, and so was Greg and Amy and Aunt Julie and my mom."

"How-how-how were you doing it? Like..."

"He was in me from behind. I was kind of like...sitting up floating. The water helped."

I laughed. "Well...you certainly beat me. I've never even had pool sex, let alone pool sex with family standing around."

She laughed too. "I was pretty naughty when I was high school. I was horny like...all the time. I would never do anything like that now."

"Believe me, I know how that feels."'

A silence came through as I started resuming the dry-handed massage. I had moved to the lower back now, and my dick and balls had wedged further and further into her backside without penetrating.

After a minute, I had a question. "Did, um, did you cum?"

"What?" she said after a minute of thinking.

"In the pool, you and Mitch. Did you cum in the pool?"

"Ohhh....no. But I wish. It actually wasn't even Mitch that gave me my first orgasm."

"Oh yea? Who did that honor belong to?"

"That honor belonged to Mr. Buzzer."

"Ohhhhhh." I laughed and she laughed back. "Mr. Buzzer."

"Yeah, haha."

Another silence passed before I asked another question.

I pondered: "If you don't mind me asking, who, um, who was the first guy that made you orgasm?"

"Honestly....I don't think I've ever orgasm'd having sex with a guy, but that's probably just because I haven't had that many boyfriends. If we're getting technical, really......probably you."

Me?

"Me?"

"Yeah. The other day when you helped me finish after the massage. I know, like, technically, it's in an entirely different context and that's not supposed to be sexual at all, but if we're arguing semantics, than yeah, you. I mean, my mom made me orgasm many times before during a finish back in the day but I had never had anything come out like that."

"Hmmm. I'm glad I can be something of a first for you!"

"Ehhh, I don't know if it counts though. That wasn't sex. Plus, you're my cousin."

"Hey, listen, I don't win many awards. Just let me have this."

We both laughed.

Suddenly, she turned over underneath me and spoke to me looking back with her torso.

"Ya know..." she started. "On the subject of finishing, I'm really bothered by the fact that you and Elaine didn't let that girl cum!"

12