Aunt Ruth's House Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First of all, her name was Lorraine, and second, what were we supposed to do? We were done. Just sit there and wait for to be done?"

"Yes! You be courteous!"

I sighed and chuckled. "Does your back feel better?"

"Actually, yes. Thank you."

"Is it uh, is it my turn now or are you doing finishes?"

"2 finishes in one day? I don't know if I have it in me, cuz."

"I think I have come up with my own technique. The Neck."

"The Neck?"

"Yeah. That's what it's called. Roll over, I'll show you."

I dismounted Emmie and she rolled over onto her back. I laid down next to her.

"Tilt your head to the left." I gave her directions, which she silently obeyed.

I took a second to move her hair out of the way of her and positioned myself with my body right up against hers.

I said nothing as I gently placed my mouth on my cousin's neck and began slowly kissing it, making out with it, and nibbling it gingerly. At the same time, I moved my hand down to her pussy, and started pushing my fingers slowly in and out as deep as I could.

Emmie let out a long, breathy moan within seconds. "Ohhhhhhhh, wow..." she said under he breath.

I started ramping up the neck action. My mouth movements became more open-mouth, more passionate, and I actively forced my tongue up and down the side of her neck and all the way to her chin.

For a little bit of improvisation, I stuck my otherhand underneath myself the best that I could and pinched her sweet spot, her tiny little skittle-size nipples. She let out a high pitched short whine. She loved it. So did I.

I kept going with The Neck. My oral maming of my cousin's neck had grown a wider range, and my fingers had become completely soaked in her vaginal juices, pumping three in and out at once and rubbing on the inside.

Emmie was red in the face, and her tear ducts had activated.

"Cousin, you're a genius." She said, immediately followed by a uncontrolled pleasure grunt.

I kept going, going, and going, and eventually, without any of her objection, I moved my mouth upwards to meet hers. I toned down the oral aggression a little bit, but nonetheless, I had naturally ascended into a heated make out session with my beautiful, young cousin.

She said and did nothing. She simply let me go, kissing back, and wrestling her tongue with mine.

As I continued, my fingering became slower and less frequent and our making out became quietly more passionate and aggressive.

After a long, stuck-lip smooch, we both took our face away from each other, and looked each other in the eye. Her warm breath blew on my face, and mine on hers, as we both caught our breath before doing it again.

We both knew what was happening as we locked pupils, and we were both okay with it.

I switched positions, mounting myself on all fours above my cousin. I had to move my head underneath my own junk to keep fingering her cunt, and I started moving my mouth all around her neck. She let out a breathy moan and wrapped her right arm around my back, gripping with her fingertips.

Now I started fingering faster and with more aggression as I made out with her again. I could feel her face getting warmer, her cheeks redder, and it seems her tear ducts had started up from the pleasure.

She let out little high-pitched phrased in between breaths. "Oh...fuck...fuck fuck...fuck yeah...oh yeah"

I had a new command for her. "Emmie, get on all fours."

She obeyed with no hesitation or comment. At this point, I mounted myself behind her and continued. I fingered with two fingers from behind and resumed The Neck on the sides of her neck and the back of it, completely covering her neck and ears with my saliva.

My now-erect dick was just inches away from her pussy, occupied by my forceful fingers.

I leaned in and whispered sensually in her ear. "Are you gonna cum, cousin? Are you gonna finish?"

"Yes.....soon." She said back to me in between to audible breaths.

I continued this for another few minutes before she called to me.

"Andrew..." she said.

I leaned in and spoke into her ear again.

"Emmie...?"

She replied. "Put it in."

Oh my god.....!!

"Put what in? Where?"

"Your dick. Put it inside me."

I paused for a long time, slowly down the fingering.

"What?" I started. "Are you sure?"

"Yes...please..."

"Are you sure we should do that?"

"Yes, it's okay."

"But why?"

"I want to know what it feels like."

"Sorry, Emmie. I'm confused. I thought you'd had sex already."

"Many times, but never with you."

Fuck.

I swallowed nervously and got a funky feeling in my chest.

"Are you sure that's okay?" I asked.

"Cousin, don't worry about it. It will be our little secret. Please....do it...it's been a long time..." she pleaded back.

I stopped everything, and nervously, slowly took my position behind my cousin. It was gonna be doggystyle.

I grabbed my dick, jutting and veiny in its nature, and pointed it like a sniper scope at my cousin's pussy.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes....please...."

With that, I moved forward...and pushed in.

My cock was inside of Emmie.

She audibly exhaled as soon as I entered her.

"Oh, god, yes!" she shouted as soon she felt me enter.

I steadily began thrusting, fucking her from behind at a safe, medium pace. She started breathing heavily, and her breaths bounced with every thrust.

"Emmie." I said. "We have to be careful. We can't be too loud. Your mom is right across the hall."

As I fucked her, she reached over to her nightstand for the television remote and turned the volume up a significant amount.

She spoke as she put it down. "Faster, cousin, faster."

I tried my best. I grabbed her hips so hard my knuckles whitened, and I slammed her body against my dick.

As we continued, I thought for a moment about what the fuck was actually happening right now. Just a couple days ago when Emmie came to visit, I knew her as my sweet little, innocent cousin who was friendly and cheery to everyone, who always dressed bright, but modestly. Her small, mousy exterior had fooled me. Now, her small, mousy exterior was enveloped around my veiny cock, and it was her idea.

"Is this how you like it, Emmie?" I asked. "Doggystyle?"

"I don't have a preference." She answered between moans. "What position do you like?"

"Here, I'll show you."

I slid out of her and flipped her over.

She made no fuss and I dragged her to the edge of the bed, stood up and gave her directions: "Put your leg over my shoulder."

I grabbed her leg and put it over my shoulder, then immediately slid my dick back into the front of her twat and resumed thrusters.

I got to watch her pleasure face from the front now. She put one hand on my shoulder, one on the bed to clench the sheets, and we looked each other in the eyes as she bit her bottom lip at me. This was the best sex I had ever had in my life, even if I had to do all the work.

"I don't have a condom." I suddenly realized.

"Are you good at pulling out?" she asked back.

"I, uh, I think so."

"Then you can cum wherever you want. Just make sure I do too."

She said this and in turn I turned it up another notch, trying my best to go even faster and harder. She helped herself out as well, using the tips of her fingers to rub the top of her pussy while my rocket slammed in and out.

We stared at each other eye to eye for almost a minute and didn't say anything. An oppressive wave of suggestive surrealism came over both of us, and we both shrugged it off.

I moved my head in closer make out with her again while I pounded her. She accepted my advancement and our tongues wrestled once more.

She spoke gently in between the gaps in our mouths touching. "Andrew....I'm serious....no one can ever know about this."

"I know." I said back.

"I'm serious....massages are one thing, but we shouldn't be doing this....but for now, it's okay. Okay? Just this once..."

"Just this once."

We kept fucking and fucking. The bed frame swung like a tilted swing below us and it creaked, almost as loud as the TV. At this point, I couldn't care less if Aunt Ruth walked in on us. In fact, I'd probably try to convince her to join.

Still, I had enough stamina to go a little faster. The sound of my smacking my cousin's crotch against mine sounded like someone smashing bricks together. Emmie's face scrunched and contorted and her knuckles grabbed all different parts of me for support.

Slowly, she started breath in and out really heavy, and her moaning grew louder, louder, louder....

"Andrew...I'm gonna..." she said.

"Gonna what?" I interjected.

"I'm gonna....finish...."

"Are you gonna have an orgasm?"

"Do it, cousin. Do it all my dick just you like did on my face."

A couple moments went by and her legs started twitching, her knees buckled at my torso, her arms flailing on the bed. In the next moments, as I struggled to keep my dick inside her, her head threw back violently against the bed and she screamed as loud as I've ever heard her yell. If Aunt Ruth was awake, there was no way she didn't hear.

Then, a moment later, her twat juice came spewing out all over my cannon. My dick was still inside, so it came out like a shaken up soda spews out of a soda bottle that still has the cap on, but it still dripped all over the bottom of her sheets.

She looked directly at me as she calmed down. I knew she had finished, but I couldn't stop thrusting.

"Oh my god, Andrew. That was fucking amazing. Holy shit." she complimented.

"It was amazing for me too." I replied.

"Almost your turn?"

"Almost."

"Come here."

She pushed herself off of me, and leaned over and grabbed my dick. She pulled me by my dick suggestively all the way onto the bed, and suddenly I was on my knees, knees positioned by her ears, balls resting on her chin.

She immediately stuck her tongue out against the tip, and with one hand she jerked my dick like it was a Shake Weight, and with the other tugged on my balls from behind.

"Give it to me. Give me your cum." She said as she did this. "I want tons of cum in my fucking mouth."

I replied, in a state of bliss. "Almost there, almost there. Keep going."

I was getting so exhausted I had to lean my hands against the wall and look down at her. I was panting like an NFL player at the end of a winning game.

"Can you do me a favor, cuz?" she asked.

"When you cum, stick it all the way in the mouth. As far as it will go. I want to feel cock behind my teeth." she bluntly demanded.

"Uh-huh. Yeah. Okay."

She jerked me and licked me for another minute or so before I finally started to feel it rising.

"Emmie, it's coming..." I warned.

"Give it to me. Cum in my mouth. I need it."

I felt the tip of the iceberg rising, rising, rising....

"I need it. I need it. I need cum." She proclaimed out loud again.

Now it was time for the eruption. I pulled myself out of this position and scooped my hands below my cousin's head like a baby, grabbing her around her ears. Her mouth was already open, and thrust my whole waist as hard as I could in her direction, landing the entirety of my erect pecker - all the way down to the base and the balls -- in her mouth. It was like sticking my dick in a warm pumpkin.

With my rocket firmly in place in her mouth, and my hands controlling her head, I held them both in place and felt myself shooting my ropes all over her uvula.

Her face become red and she was gasping for air. She hadn't prepared. She flailed her arms and slapped the bed, and slapped my back. Nonetheless, I was unleashing my second caulking of the day right down her throat straight to her digestive track.

After a couple moments I had finished, and I pulled out. When I did, a thick, gooey ring of white strings parted from my crotch to the circumference of her lips. It looked for a minute like she was swallowing a basketball net, before it popped and spackled all over her chin and cheeks.

I leaned back and watched her swallow it down deep. She took it like a sleeping pill.

After, she simply laid there, nude, sweaty, and exhausted. She was breathing heavy, looking all around the room and at me, not even smiling -- just in a sense of discovery-ridden wonderment.

Suddenly she looked up at me and grabbed me by the neck and pulled me down to her again.

She kissed me on the mouth with a solid, long-lasting smacker, and we tongue-wrestled a little bit. I could taste my own cum, but more so, I could taste it from my cousin's mouth.

She spoke quietly and intimately to me. "We can never tell anyone about this. Do you understand? Never."

"Of course not, Emmie." I said back. "This never happened."

"Never. We hung out and then you went to bed."

"That's right."

She pulled me again for another long smooch while she reached her hand down and smacked my ass.

Then suddenly she pushed me off. "Go to your room. Be sure to be quiet."

I was silent as I got off the bed and quickly grabbed my short and underwear from the floor.

I turned around at the last minute before exiting. "See you in the morning?" I asked desperately.

"Yes, see you in the morning." She responded in a very matter-of-fact, motherly fashion.

I exited her room as quietly as I could. I stood nude and pensive, almost shellshocked from tonight's turn of events in the dark upstairs hallway. No sign of Aunt Ruth anywhere.

Tiptoeing my way along, I opened my bedroom door, directly next to my aunt's and entered.

I had to try to sleep tonight.


12