All Comments on 'Aunt Sadie's Secret'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Amazing story

Aunt Sadie could be a Honey Trap with MI6. Absolutely brilliant woman.

ArglassArglassover 3 years ago
Good story

All I can say , wow,,,, keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Fantastic to see you back writing on this site. Been a long time and you have been greatly missed.

JimmcdJimmcdover 3 years ago
Memories

My own mother had an identical twin. I can't say I was lucky enough to commit invest with her but she was a frequent image in my mind when I wanked. Like you I often rummaged through her lingerie drawer and wore some of her undies. I often thought of my mum as I masturbated and wore her panties and girdles too,,,,,,,I was such a horny young perv,,,,,thanks

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 3 years ago
hmm

This one leaves me scratching my head on how best to categorize it.

I'll say the premise isn't improbable--that the aunt doubts she's attractive and asks the only male around if she is. Aaron's awkwardness is completely normal and feels very real. Even that she might come onto him to test the waters is reasonable. So up to this point, there's a probable story that's logical and looking good. Where it gets too bogged down is where Sadie insists he keep it a secret and drones on about it. Once it is revealed to us that "mom" has been screwing his cousins since she was 18, it upends the story to have her try to shame him and then act like it's a big joke. The other thing is that if Sadie is truly 53, then it's most likely she's already passed menopause and cannot get pregnant.

Because of these items, I'll just leave the feedback and not rate.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

What a fun family a *4* from me and thanks for writing!

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

Little too much of auntie and “we must never tell” even if she was hammering home to consequences. Distracted from and other wise excellent journey to incest. THOUGH, you did make up fore with the twist at the end of mom and cousins. The inkling was there when auntie spoke of her voracious sexual appetite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

You have not lost your touch Great job..efh

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

This story seemed vaguely familiar, but I have read so many of your and others stories over the years that I think

0ne is bound to find some similarities. However your fertile imagination can always find a twist somewhere ( and mummy came too ),I have missed your input lately it is good to see you back. I hope you can put your unique twist to another story soon.

You know my all time favourite from is and always will be " A Cambridge Summer ", I think I must have a thing for "dirty aunties".

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Hey always taboo " Auntie Sadie " a honey trap? sounds like the basis for another story to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Boys dream

Its every boys dream to fuck his mother. I know it doesn't happen all the time but dreams can be wonderful and if they come ture.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Surprise

I did not see that coming. Excellent story and a great twist at the end.

amsterdamamsterdamabout 3 years ago

The king of filthy dialogue is back with a bang - a welcome return :-)

FransassFransassabout 3 years ago

My god, I LOVED this!!

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleabout 3 years ago

Welcome back. Lovely story. I did expect a twist at the end, although you hid it well and revealed it well. I like that you know body parts and have intense descriptions.

As you suggested, there were a few missing letters. I particularly liked "stiff" instead of "still"!

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

iI was AWESOME!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love your stories but am puzzled your use of the word sobbed. Sobbed means crying heavily but when you use it no tears are shed. Perhaps gushed could be one alturnative

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I found the ongoing dialogue about the secret to much and her fake reluctance gave away the ending. I think it would have been more fun if Aaron had walked in at the end, told them that he had known for some time and that he had some very graphic videos of them. He lets them know that he is very pissed at them for leaving him in the dark for so long and the way they chose to trick him into joining the groups activities. Aaron then blackmails the group for his silence. Since his mother and aunt have been fucking his cousins for the past 5/6 years he feels that his cousins need to make it up to him. They’re going to fund his university education and his mother and aunt will only be allowed to have sex with Aaron. I think this ending is a better fit with long drawn out secret dialogue. Just my thoughts but that being said I rate this story at a 2.

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 2 years ago

Another great story, thanks for writing. This was hot and romantic. You do seem to follow a theme with nephew and aunt then always adding Mom. I'm not complaining but my member is, lol 🤣. I'll be sore for a few days after these 💗👍

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 2 years ago

I wouldn't "wank" in front of any woman. 1*

goofypgoofypabout 1 year ago

Slow, too wordy & talk of future things that aren't there.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A very drawn-out tedious dialogue and a confused ending. Otherwise good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6089 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.