Aunt Sadie's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," I said while I mauled tit-flesh, "but I mean it, Aunt Sadie, I think you're lovely."

It must have sunk in that I meant what I said because I saw her expression shift from a grin to something more intense.

"We can't ever tell," she breathed as she curled in to kiss me.

"I know," I said after a few seconds of tongues.

Then, as she held her lower lip between her teeth and she gave me a vixen look, my aunt shifted around on her knees, a hand going down to my cock.

Aunt Sadie slowly worked at my dick as she said, "So, I suppose you want to have a nice little fuck?"

"Oh," I murmured.

"Naughty boy," she grinned.

I gulped when my aunt eased up off my thighs and she slid the dome through her dangling folds.

"I suppose we could mess around like this," she said as she stared at my face.

I moaned again when she teased her clit with the cockhead.

"I'm not sure about actual fucking. That's nasty incest, Aaron. It's very bad. It's so wrong."

"Aunt Sadie, please..." I gasped as I shifted around to get my cock into her pussy.

She laughed and squeezed the shaft, teasing her vulva while tormenting me. My aunt was on her knees, face tilted towards me.

I grabbed at her waist and tried to pull her down over my cock.

"It would be very naughty if I let you put this thing all the way in ... But I suppose the tip would be all right."

I moaned once more when I felt the slick, slippery resistance of my aunt's opening ease over the swollen helmet.

"Ooh, Aaron," Aunt Sadie breathed, eyes wide in faux surprise. "That's a very hard cock," she said through a smirk.

My aunt moved back-and-forth as she teased me with her body, her eyes, and her words.

"I want to let go of it," she said. "I could just sit down and it would go all the way in..."

"Agh, you fucking horny old bitch," I gasped.

She just chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"That's very impolite, Aaron. You shouldn't call me names. I'm your auntie."

I whimpered and made another attempt at lunging up so I could get her onto my dick.

"You really want it, don't you, my sweetheart?"

"Fuck, you're killing me."

"Oh, baby, I want to, I really do, but it's just so wrong..."

"I don't fucking care. Aunt Sadie, please!"

My aunt smeared the gooey tip over her vulva again. Then, after she winced and moaned and her eyes glazed over for a couple of seconds, she shifted her grip so she could slip more of my length into her pussy.

"All right, just an inch more," Aunt Sadie murmured.

Wild for her, I lever up so I could kiss her mouth. I probed at her with my tongue while she held me against her pussy and it took a little more of my length. I grunted into her open mouth and then broke away to suck at her tits. I slobbered and moaned over her nipples, hips working as I tried again to fuck into her body.

"Suck my big tits," Aunt Sadie urged on a moan of her own. "I might let you go all the way in if you get me all hot and excited."

After she said it, my aunt released my cock while she bridged herself over my body at the same time. When she held herself over me on both arms, breasts hanging beneath her torso, she lifted her pubis clear of my dick to make sure I couldn't move and sink inside her up to my balls.

"Go on, Aaron," Aunt Sadie urged as she brushed my chest with her nipples. "You like them so much, suck them, darling."

I growled and grabbed at my aunt's swaying boobs, sucking and licking while she kept on teasing me with her pussy. She slid her labia over my cock, her flesh slippery on the underside of my dick. As she did it and I made a fuss of her tits, my aunt whispered and murmured about how we really shouldn't be so intimate and how fucking her nephew was wrong.

Then, after a little time of that excitement, I felt my aunt's fingers down at my cock. I stopped paying attention to her boobs and looked down to here she was then knelt upright, her hand holding my dick while she went up over the dome, fingertips splaying her folds.

She paused and forced my attention to her face when she said, "Look at me, Aaron."

I did, agitated because I knew we were on the cusp of something momentous.

"This is a secret, all right?"

I swallowed the impatience, awed by my aunt's expression as she held my stare.

"Yeah," I managed to mumble.

"You want this?"

I nodded.

"Aunt Sadie, please..."

"This is forever."

"I know. I get it."

"Incest," she said, eyes closing like she was tasting the word. Her eyes snapped open and she grinned at me. "I fucking love incest," Aunt Sadie added.

Then she slid down over my length and I moaned in delight at the squeeze of my aunt's molten embrace.

"Fucking your auntie," she murmured as she curled in to kiss me.

I grabbed her hips and started to work, thrusting up to get in as deep as I could.

"Dirty boy," Aunt Sadie said as she smiled at me.

"I don't believe it," I gasped, stunned by what I was feeling.

"Is it tight enough?"

I gulped and nodded.

"It looks big because the lips are all floppy," my aunt said as she slowly moved over my length. "But I use a little vibrator in there to keep it tight inside. How does it feel?"

"It ... it's fantastic," I said on a moan.

My aunt grinned and started to move with faster, urgent action. Her boobs started to sway, sometimes slapping together with thick, meaty thwacks as she started to rut, our bodies colliding with similar rhythmic slap-thwacks. Her eyes closed and she started to moan, sex noises issuing forth as we really got working together.

"Mm, yes, lovely thick cock," Aunt Sadie muttered.

"I love your big tits," I gasped.

"Fucking my nephew," she mumbled like she was talking t herself. "Incest, lovely, filthy incest..."

I grabbed at her body, thrilled by the texture of her skin as I held her hips and fucked up into her pussy. Then I held her waist while she writhed above me, corkscrewing her pussy over my cock, pubic bone grinding against me. When my aunt grunted and snorted, I held her breasts, squeezing their spongy firmness while I marvelled at their size and weight, the wonder of incest percolating through when I realised it was my own mother's sister riding my cock with such wild abandon.

"Aunt Sadie, I love you," I said, blurting it out.

"Just let me fuck," she said in reply. "Just let me come."

I watched with a weird detachment as, even though I stiff felt the pleasure, my aunt went wild on my dick, her fingers down at her bean, tits swinging, her head tilted back as she moaned up to the ceiling and she rubbed herself to a climax.

I held her waist while she juddered and moaned. My aunt wailed and sobbed, stirring her vulva with the flats of four fingers until she fell to the side and off my cock.

"From behind," Aunt Sadie urged as soon as my dick slipped free. "Doggy. Get back there and fuck me," she added. "Make my big arse wobble."

It was fantastic to be in control of the thrusting. I held her his and fucked into her cunt, gasping and snorting as I went at my aunt.

"Lean over and grab my tits!" Aunt Sadie squealed. "Fuck me. Smash me. Use my cunt," she added, wild with her own desperate need.

I did everything she asked until I felt the surge boil in my core.

"Aunt Sadie..." I warned.

"Inside me," she urged, creased at the waist so she could look back at me. "Let it go when you want. Come for me, baby. Come into your auntie."

It was the reminder that she was my aunt which got me to the edge. That and the way her breasts were in a kind of three-quarter profile as she was swivelled around and looking at me through eyes glazed over with lust.

I sobbed and grabbed her hips, digging my fingers into her flesh as I pulled her onto my cock and went in deep to give her my cum.

"Oh God, oh fuck, that's lovely," I hard my aunt squeak as I emptied all I had left into her body. "Cum, lovely cum, all your seed," she gasped. "Aaron, you'll get me pregnant..."

I lost all sense of reality when I heard her say that. I was grunting and thrusting, the pleasure intense, love and lust mingling as we made all the noises together. I came, lost in the bliss until coherent thought returned and I saw my aunt on her side, a hand wedged between her thighs, my dick waggling while I knelt and stared at Aunt Sadie with two fingers inside her own body.

"Fuck, Aaron, I'm coming," she sobbed as she went wall-eyed and her pussy squelched spunk around her fingers.

After that, when she recovered enough to speak, my aunt layered shock upon shock by asking for the suction-cup dildo. Then, despite having come at last three times I could recall, my aunt stunned me by putting on a lewd masturbatory show, using the rubber cock against her pussy until she juddered and yelled her delight.

"Oh fuck, oh Jesus," my aunt blasphemed when it was finally over.

I gawked, agog at how she lay there in that inelegant sprawl, the dildo hanging out of her body like an obscene tongue, her labia clinging to the shaft, half of its length wedged into her cunt.

"So, it's a secret," Aunt Sadie said as she gulped in deep draughts of air.

"Yeah," I said on a croak.

She blurted a delighted laugh and held out her arms.

"Come and give me a cuddle," she said. "And I want you to sleep in my bed tonight."

#

A week later I arrived at the house after a lecture to see my mother's car on Aunt Sadie's drive. It didn't mean anything in itself but I was surprised my mother hadn't said she was planning to visit. Then, when I walked into the living room and saw the look on my mother's face fear slid loose inside me, the sensation exacerbated because not only did my mother look pissed-off while my aunt sat in the chair with a sheepish look on her face, my cousin Jerome, Aunt Sadie's youngest son, the army doctor, was sitting on the sofa next to my mother.

"Ah, there he is," my mother said.

"Something wrong?" I asked, anxious at the way they were looking at me.

My mother pulled a face and glanced at Jerome.

Then she looked at me and said, "You could say that, Aaron."

My hands started to tremble and my legs felt weak.

"Uh, like what?" I asked, hoping it wasn't what I feared.

"You and your aunt..."

I heard the buzzing inside my head as the world blurred and I thought I was going to faint.

"Wuh-what?" I stammered as I struggled to stay on my feet.

"Sex," my mother said.

It hit me like a tsunami. The shock was immense.

"We know what you've been doing together."

The universe shrunk and time turned elastic.

I looked at my mother and couldn't make sense of what she was saying as I wondered about how she knew. I could see Jerome next to her. He was staring at me but I couldn't see any sign of outrage or anger.

"I ... I'm suh-sorry," I heard myself say like I was far away and down a long tunnel.

That was when my mother glanced at my aunt and I saw the smirk like she found something amusing.

"You think you're in trouble, don't you, Aaron?"

It was Aunt Sadie who asked and I looked at her.

"You're not, this is just to show you what it would feel like if you ever told," she said.

I boggled, not understanding.

"Huh? What?" I said.

"I know everything about what's been going on with you and my sister," my mother said.

When she spoke, I looked at her, stunned to see she'd moved closer to Jerome and was holding his hand.

My mother chuckled and shook her head.

"Penny not dropped yet, Aaron?" she asked.

I couldn't speak. I could only stare in absolute disbelief.

"You and your aunt..." my mother continued. "Me and your cousin..."

"Both cousins," my aunt put in with a blurted laugh.

It took a few hours and a couple of beers before I even began to recover from the shock. My mother was fucking both my cousins, had been since they turned eighteen. My aunt knew all about it too, but that wasn't the only shock in store for me that day. It turned out my mother and cousin were staying for the night. They were sharing a bed while I stayed with my aunt. I was still reeling and was too wound up to sleep when we finally went upstairs.

"I'm just going to speak to your mother," Aunt Sadie said as she threw back the cover.

I lay there in the half-dark, light coming in through the open doorway from the landing outside the bedroom while I turned the incredible, unbelievable news around and around inside my head. A few moments later I saw a shadow on the wall in the corridor just beyond the bedroom door.

"Mum?" I gasped.

"Yes, it's me," my mother said s she came to the bed.

I gawped because she was naked, her big round breasts swaying as she moved closer, her body similar to her sister's but still very different.

"Wuh-what...?" I gurgled.

My mother stood by the side of the bed and smiled at me.

"Your aunt and I have both had Jerry and Paul," she said. "Sadie's sleeping with him tonight. I thought you and I might have a little cuddle and a kiss..."

"Shit, you mean...?"

"Oh, sweetheart, of course," my mother murmured as she got into bed.

Then we were kissing, my hands full of her body while she cranked my cock.

"My boy has grown into a lovely man," my mother whispered when the kiss broke. "I want you to love me like a son should love his mother," she breathed.

I sobbed out in joy when my mother's lips pursed around the dome and she stared to suck my dick.