All Comments on 'Aunt Sandi - Audio 5'

by MoanAlissa32

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loving this story. I know it’s a bit unlikely and it’s read by the “wrong” gender but it makes my dick so hard I don’t care.

TBH I think it’s Lisa’s voice that really makes it for me. I kind of imagine that she’s a friend or relative that is privately telling me this hot story.

It seems like you’re reading it blind, (not a criticism btw) which is really cool as you don’t know what is going to happen next - just like your listeners. I do wonder what your reaction has been to some of the more out there acts discussed… where you shocked?.. or did they send a shiver through your cunt?

It would be great to hear your thoughts once you finish the story.

But please finish the story…

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Story was good, but your narration made it outstanding. This was my first erotic audio story, you have set a standard that will be hard to beat. Please do more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Still waiting and hoping for the next part!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

MORE! MORE! MORE! The story was kinky I loved it but the real star was MoanAlissa I would listen to her read the newspaper! her ability, and sexy voice puts you right there with the subjects what a true talent LOVE IT

Thank You

Idaho Cowboy

MoanAlissa32MoanAlissa326 months agoAuthor

Hi everyone!

Sorry, I have been busy reading another story. I will start reading this one again. and will post. thank you for all the messages. You can also find me on Reddit where I have a whole library of audios.

Alissa

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Omg! It seems a bit outlandish but it did inspire me to start thinking about my own nephew. He's 23 and so cute. My sister would throw me out of the family if she knew I thought such things about him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous