All Comments on 'Aunt Sandi Ch. 10'

by dan_kildall

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Love this story! Can't wait for the next part. It would be cool if you included more of the toilet play. Love the dirty talk with 'mommy'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Part of the family

I must be related to this family. Man, I was cumming just reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG BEST SERIES EVER

I've been a follower of this series since chapter 5 please dan you gotta make more its the one thing I look forward to when I'm pleasuring myself! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great work

Not the biggest fan of the chaptered stories but I have been following since Ch. 1 and im loving it. Awesome work, 10/10. Was wondering when the father was gonna get involved. :) Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Outstanding

The interaction is fabulous, well done, waiting/wanting for more

bamapostalbamapostalalmost 11 years ago
Very Hot

Kept my interest throughout. Look forward to more

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 11 years ago

Great chapter, glad to see Danny's universe continue to expand. However, I do have a question for you.

With the entire family having come to accept incest is there a possibility of Sandi and Danny getting married at some point in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Biggest Fan

Although I started following you from chapter 4, I have to say I'm overwhelmed that you bring such creativity to your novels and wonder how much is based on real life and how much is based upon fantasys wanting to happen. All I can say is keep up the good work and try to produce more, faster as I check up everyday to see if you have created another wonder but usually disapointed as i have to wait around 6-7 days. All in all great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
damn.

Damn. This is amazing. I seriously cummed like 5 times in this chapter alone. Please hurry and update. I don't think I could handle havng to wait and masturbate to a different story. My pussy seems to like this one best. ;)

Redback1410Redback1410almost 11 years ago
Great

this series is fan-fucking-tastic i have read it multiple times and can't wait for more. it is really well thought out and i think it would also make a great Adult Video. hope you put up more soon as i really enjoy reading them

dan_kildalldan_kildallalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Part 11 is coming soon to Literotica

I have submitted Part 11 earlier today, so it should be available sometime next week. Thanks for your patience, and I have appreciated all the interest with people emailing me wondering when the next part was going to be published.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Sorry but I had to stop the series. Too many people and overlapping commitments/lines to the point you've departed reality. I was giving you 4 & 5* up to this chapter but I'm leaving this unrated and stopping. I enjoyed your ability to merge the sex and complex relationships in ways that made it believable. That is no longer the case... *

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This is truly a well written, beautiful incestuous love story between mentally, emotionally and psy 5 star series without reservations,chologically mature individuals. The lack of guilt, shame, and jealousy between the adults is refreshing. The plot and subplots are logically developed and thus believable. In real life, I would love to know this family and wish I could be included in their lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdan_kildall@dan_kildall
*** UPDATE *** 2023-08-04: I know I have been away from writing for some time now, and my last posted chapter here was over 2 years ago. I apologize for the delay for everyone wondering what Kayla emailed Danny at the end of chapter 26. I never intended to make you wait so l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES