All Comments on 'Aunt Sandi Ch. 17'

by dan_kildall

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
darkdance69darkdance69about 9 years ago
Nice Chapter

though I am not into gay sex myself I suppose this would be a good way to allow his dad (as well as Tom) to complete the circle and join in on the fun. I am looking forward to seeing what he comes up with for a memorable proposal for Amy.

14bigboyz14bigboyzabout 9 years ago
Second-To-None Writing

Ah... the long-awaited Chapter 17. Finally here. And wow. I could spend all day gushing about this chapter, let alone this series. But, rather, let me just say two key things:

1) I adore the fact that you gradually incorporate small but valuable details as the series progresses. For example, finally finding out Sandi's vocation/surname was a treat (and, by the way, is "Whitman" her maiden name or her late husband's name?)

2) The fact that you are creating more questions and introducing more possibilities with each new chapter is overwhelming, but in a good way. After 17 chapters, it's quite tedious to keep up with all the characters and their lives, BUT it's well worth it. And, in fact, I'd rather have these hoards of new developments pop up to keep the story interesting than have everything resolved, concluded, and closed.

While this story will, unfortunately, have to come to an end someday, I hope for the next long, long, long while you continue to bless us with more chapters. This series is nothing short of genius, and I pray more people on Lit cross paths with this beautiful masterpiece.

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
Awesome !

WOW ! It may have been a while, but chapter 17 was so worth waiting for.

This is one of the very best stories I've read on here, I check very frequently for any new contributions from you, as you are one great author !

This story has everything and then a lot more. This was 7 pages of sheer delight, well worth waiting for, now I just have to wait for you to write and publish chapter 18.

I appreciate it takes you time to sort out what happens next, but waiting will be such an effort, but worth it nonetheless. So on the one hand, while I want to see the next installment ASAP, on the other hand I dont want it to be rushed as I want it to be worth the wait.

So please, you just persevere and produce something that is as good as other chapters, I really love how this story is developing, it has to be one of the hottest stories I've read and I hope it goes on for many more chapters yet.

Finally, a big thank-you for what you've written so far and another in anticipation for what is still to come !

This story is just awesome !

dcanedcaneabout 9 years ago
Lost focus

I have really enjoyed reading all 16 chapters of this story however chapter 17 although not bad, has lost some of the integrity the other chapters have.

The other 16 chapters have believable emotional high's and low's.

Chapter 17 seems to have lost some of that emotional feeling and is heading towards an unbelievable yarn that is being told as if in mono tone.

There are some other directions this could go but the important factor of secrecy is being over shadowed.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 9 years ago
One of my favorites!

This is one of my favorite series on Literotica. I hope you find time to write several more chapters in 2015.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Where is chapter 18 ?

Please can you give us an update on the progress with chapter 18 ?

The suspense is killing me !

dan_kildalldan_kildallover 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 18 Update

Thanks everyone for your continued patience. Yes, I am still working on chapter 18 and do have quite a bit written, but I still have a ways to go before I will be ready to publish it.

Rest assured, it is coming soon. :)

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Fraying at the seams

There is too much going on and more adding to the huge pile every chapter.

I don't mind that you seem to be trying to explore every single fetish known but you don't need to add a new character for each one.

As an aside I'm shocked that Bethany hasn't done her father yet. I guess Dan is hoping that giving his girlfriend to his dad will keep the guy from losing his shit?

It's obvious that Danny doesn't even try to think without his dick first and that can't possibly continue without consequences.

Jill is a bomb waiting to explode in their faces, she too seems to be becoming a one dimensional "sex is why I exist" character :(

Open permission for them both to fuck anyone anytime without plans or commo is ludicrous. "Let it go" is nice in concept but these are young people newly in love. When will they have time for one another? That's disregarding Sandi's feelings and needs. Without that time just with each other how will such a fledgling romance possibly grow? More to the point how can it compete with all the dicks and pussies that are demanding time and attention?

Maybe I'm closed minded but I don't see Amy and Danny getting married as practical beyond putting a "public face" on their ever expanding communal orgy.

Without genuine togetherness that marriage will be a sham that will fail sooner than later... I guess maybe even Sandi is too horny to see the danger?

I'm sad to see what started as an intense alternative romance turn into just another b-grade porno- when do they do the pizza delivery boy?

Jason

grouplover12grouplover12over 8 years ago
Chapter 18+ many more I hope

How will we know Chapter 18 is published??? Can you notify us???? And when do you expect to have it ready??? This is one hot story. I am a poor reader, and I haven't been able to quit this one. Wow and THANKS

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Any update on when we can expect part 18 ?

Thanks !

dan_kildalldan_kildallover 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 18 Update

Hi everyone. Chapter 18 is undergoing some revision at this time and so it will still be a while longer. I can't yet give an estimate, but I appreciate your patience as I figure out how I want everything to progress.

Thank you for reading.

Ginge90Ginge90about 8 years ago
Chapter 18

Can't wait for the next instalment I've loved the whole series so far keep up the good work 😀

sunchaser796sunchaser796about 8 years ago
Well Done

This was far more than I ever expected.Incest, love, romance all wrapped up in one. I enjoyed the many chapter unlike one chapter one pafe. Bringing families together like that was awesome. Please get the next chapter out because its like being hung ou in the middle of nowhere.

Thank You

BIGGUY1956BIGGUY1956almost 8 years ago
Can't Wait

You have done a real good job with this series. Can't wait for the rest.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 8 years ago
Chapter 18 ?

It's been three months since your last update on the appearance of Chapter 18 - any idea yet of when it will be published ? As the anticipation is killing me !

Thanks again - this is one awesome story !

Rapier875Rapier875almost 8 years ago
After asking about progress with Chapter 18 yesterday..........

...........I went back and I've re-read the entire story from beginning to end. It is one awesome story and I might even read it again in a few days. It just so hot and horny.

Please hurry up with Chapter 18, having read this again I am now even more keen to read the next installment. I also hope that after all this time, it is a long chapter!

Just don't leave it too much longer until you publish it - please !

Thanks again.

dan_kildalldan_kildallalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Still alive

Hi Rapier875, thanks for all of your nice comments and feedback as always. I very much appreciate it.

I'm still alive and I will do my best to finish chapter 18 as soon as I can.

Thanks to all for your patience.

spotteddick100spotteddick100over 7 years ago
One of the Best Stories on Literotica

The entire saga is amazing. Thank you for sharing your talent with the community. Looking forward to chapter 18.

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
Any news on Chapter 18 ?

Hi Dan,

I keep re-reading this while waiting for the next installment.

I appreciate you also have a life beside writing this story, but is there any news on the release of the next chapter ?

It's just as well we're not restricted on the number of times we can award 5 Stars to chapters within the same story, as I'd have run out ages ago !

Hope all is well with you.

Kind regards,

Rapier875

thewiseman1967thewiseman1967over 7 years ago
Waiting for more

Awesome story I always wait til I finish the stories before I comment this is one of the better ones I have read, I definitely want to read more thanks

No1holywoodNo1holywoodabout 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

Would like to read more here please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Just when I thought everything had been tried and done, along comes another twist in the plot.

Awesome. Looking forward to the next chapthers. Then I may start back at the beginning. Well done.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic story. If humans were only half as mentally, emotionally, and sexually as open, honest and self-aware as fictional characters, humanity would be so much better off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdan_kildall@dan_kildall
*** UPDATE *** 2023-08-04: I know I have been away from writing for some time now, and my last posted chapter here was over 2 years ago. I apologize for the delay for everyone wondering what Kayla emailed Danny at the end of chapter 26. I never intended to make you wait so l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES