All Comments on 'Aunt Sandi Ch. 19'

by dan_kildall

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bobt2928bobt2928about 7 years ago
Thank you

Again great job, looking forward to your next installment.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 7 years ago
A fine chapter

I enjoyed this chapter. Look forward to the next.

I was surprised Kayla came back into the story in a sexual way so quickly. I have some guesses and suggestions for where she and Tony might end up in this story.

The scene with Jill, Sammi, Amy and Danny was hot. Having Sammi and Jill get together sort of ties up their threads in this story. Once Amy moves out, they can be shifted off-stage.

Rapier875Rapier875about 7 years ago
Another wonderful instalment !

Hi Dan,

Your ability to keep up the quality of this story is awesome. I did wonder if it might tail off a bit as time passed - but no, you've maintained the same high level for all 19 chapters.

I'm so looking forward to chapter 20 and seeing how all this develops further. The inclusion of Kayla, JJ and Sammi in the 'harem' was an inspired move.

I'm hoping for an eventual orgy between every character involved in this saga. Maybe at a masked ball to help keep identities hidden, or something similar - possibly ! I'm sure Sandi will be able to come up with a solution to resolve matters............. ;o)

Just PLEASE don't leave it too long before we see the next episode, eh !

Thanks once again for a truly great read.

Rapier875

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very hot. You have managed to add more players and still keep the flow of the story.

OUTSTANDING!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
jumped the shark

Every chapter it gets harder and harder to suspend disbelief. The characters have these deep-held principles that the next paragraph just mystically decide to break. Also, no company is having a going away party or offering references to employees who walk off the job with zero notice. The sex scenes are hot, but the story around them is really falling apart.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Although the author has added more characters to the story, each one has been developed in depth and breadth. Therefore, each character easily and logically falls into place withn the story. From a psychological point of view, it is amazing how easily characters become self-aware, self-confident, and accept their inner self without guilt, shame or fear. If humans could accept themselves as easily, without fear of rejection, I wonder how better off the human race would be? Unfortunately, fiction is always much better than real life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdan_kildall@dan_kildall
1329 Followers
*** UPDATE *** 2023-08-04: I know I have been away from writing for some time now, and my last posted chapter here was over 2 years ago. I apologize for the delay for everyone wondering what Kayla emailed Danny at the end of chapter 26. I never intended to make you wait so l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES