All Comments on 'Aunt Sandi Ch. 25'

by dan_kildall

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
xsiveonexsiveoneabout 3 years ago
Welcome back!

Glad your back....I've missed this story...it was the first series I followed religiously.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 3 years ago
Another home run. !

Like your other follower this is the first series I started following and look for new entries all the time . And I usually go back and read a charter or two too keep me fresh to absorb all the new material great story look forward to more . High fives

Killerpina75Killerpina75about 3 years ago

Love this story.....looking forward to more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Whole hearty agree with everyone else, great to get another chapter, keep them coming, the best I have read in years.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 3 years ago

Yep. Great story and very nice chapter. Hope to see more soon. Thank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I do not understand Bethany/s relationship with her mother nor do i like it. One moment, Bethany is ordering her mother to strip and calling her a slut. The next, her mother is back in mother mode reprimanding her daughter. ""Enough. You're lucky you got what you did, now let's just let him go."" A strong-willed woman like that would not become a sub to her daughter's dominance.

dan_kildalldan_kildallalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Regarding Anonymous's comment from 2021-06-20 about Bethany and her mother's relationship, Deanna has not submitted control to Bethany but wants to give her some experience with dominance since Bethany wants to explore that side of herself and therefore plays along. It is not a serious thing, but a playful one.

Deanna is a switch and can be both dominant and submissive as the situation arises. She never loses her parental authority, however, and can and will assert it when Bethany is acting particularly immature.

Bethany is still learning to be an adult woman and as of yet, she lacks the tact and experience that is required. She will get there, with her mother's guidance.

tlevanssrtlevanssralmost 3 years ago

Very good story. I have read it about 4 times. Waiting patiently for the next chapter. Five stars. I have added this to my favorites so I don't have to keep looking for it.

dan_kildalldan_kildallalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@tlevanssr, Thank you! I appreciate the kind words. Another chapter is finished writing and is now in the proofreading and editing stages. It shouldn't be very much longer now.

asianToyasianToyalmost 3 years ago

Great achievement! Having battled my own writer’s block I’m glad to see yours seems to have broken.

Miss having fun with you ;)

asianToy

dan_kildalldan_kildallalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@YouDareMe: What an incredibly nice compliment. Thank you. I have many ideas and likely will write about them. I wouldn't mind trying to write professionally to see if I could make a living doing this since I do love to write.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This author deserves every accolade and more from the readers of his excellent work. This is one of those stories where the reader slows down their speed of reading because the reader does not want the story to end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdan_kildall@dan_kildall
*** UPDATE *** 2023-08-04: I know I have been away from writing for some time now, and my last posted chapter here was over 2 years ago. I apologize for the delay for everyone wondering what Kayla emailed Danny at the end of chapter 26. I never intended to make you wait so l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES