Aunt Sandi Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I washed off a bit and got ready to head home. Mom was telling Bethany about our visit and I interrupted. "I should probably get going."

Mom pouted. "Are you sure you can't stay a little longer?"

I laughed. "I shouldn't. There's a big closet at home waiting for me to sort through."

They both stood and we all embraced. They were still naked and my hands couldn't help but touch their warm skin, which of course turned me on again. They rubbed my cock until it was completely hard and we shared an intense three-way kiss, but I finally had to pull away. "You two should go take care of each other."

Bethany pouted. "You know it's not the same."

"I know, but I really need to get home and get a few things done from the chore list and then Kayla's coming over later."

Bethany's eyes narrowed. "Oh, I see, so you need to save yourself for her instead of staying here and fucking me."

Before I could answer with words I might regret, Mom saved me. "Enough. You're lucky you got what you did, now let's just let him go."

Bethany wasn't having it. She made a disappointed sound and said, "Yeah, easy for you to say since he already fucked you!"

Mom sighed loudly and gave her a sharp look, which had its intended effect. Bethany looked down. "Fine. I'm sorry."

"Better," Mom said. Rather than say anything else, Bethany turned and collected her clothes from the floor and headed toward the stairs.

Mom looked at me with sparkling eyes. "She'll eventually grow up, probably around when she turns thirty-five." We both laughed.

Now that we were alone, I pulled Mom back into a tight embrace and kissed her passionately.

She broke the kiss and said softly, "You'd better go before you start something we have to finish. I may be more mature than Bethy but I'm already starting to ache for you again."

"Sorry, I just love kissing you. And touching you. And making love with you." I never stopped looking into her eyes as I said this to her.

She sighed again. "I love you. Now go. I want to hear about everything that goes on with Kayla tonight. And I mean everything."

She smiled and I gave her one last peck on the lips and affectionately squeezed her left nipple. She quickly squeezed my cock in response and we separated and I made it out the door.

I could still smell their scents on me and it kept my arousal high. I sat down in the car and checked my phone. There were a bunch of texts waiting from various people, but the ones I read first were from Kayla.

She had texted when she was done at the lawyer's office and had wanted to talk, so I texted her and asked if now was a good time. It took a minute before she responded that she was ready.

I was pulling onto the freeway when we started the call.

After she had said hello I asked, "Hey, so how'd the lawyer go?"

"It was fine. I can't talk long since Joe called a quick meeting. I really just wanted to hear your voice. Is that too needy-sounding?" She giggled.

I laughed. "You don't need an excuse. You know I love talking to you. Are you excited about tonight?"

"Danny, I'm so nervous I'm about to die. It's all I can think about. I'm so excited I've been trembling on and off."

I shook my head. "It's okay to be nervous, but don't worry. I'll be coming to pick you up and I'll help you calm down before we get there."

She giggled again. "You know, I think Sandi somehow thought of that and that's why she's sending you alone. Is she really that smart?"

"I wouldn't doubt it. She is scary smart. But mostly she knows how people think and how their feelings work and stuff. And don't let her fool you; she's gonna be really nervous too."

"I know, but she seems so confident," she said.

"Yeah, she is, but she's had a lot of practice. It's only natural to be nervous. I know I am."

I heard her let out a deep breath into the phone. She said really quietly, "I've been thinking about you all day. I miss you. I miss your touch."

"I miss touching you," I said back.

She sighed audibly, even sensually. "I should go. I need a minute to breathe and calm down before the meeting." She added in a whisper, "My pussy's throbbing for you right now."

"If I was there I'd give you some relief with my tongue."

"I need something other than your tongue. Gotta go. See you at six?"

"I'll be there." I couldn't stop smiling.

We ended the call and for the rest of the drive I cranked up the music and cruised along and somehow managed to miss the beginning wave of rush hour traffic.

When I got home and went inside, I found Amy and hugged and kissed her. She sniffed me and said, "Was Bethy there too? I smell her perfume."

"She was there at the end before I left. She was pissed I wouldn't stay and fuck her."

Amy giggled. "Can you blame her? She walked in on you and your mom and got jealous. I'd feel the same way."

"I know, but she got all snippy with Mom, even after I ate her out."

Amy smiled, "Oh, so she did get you to do her." I nodded and smiled back.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I took it out and saw a text from Sandi.

She had sent in all caps, 'YOU DID WHAT! NO FAIR! I WANT THAT!'

And that was it. I laughed to myself and sent back, 'I guess Mom's been giving you the details'.

That was quickly followed by, 'AND you made her cum twice? UGH I hate her!'

Amy saw I was distracted with texting and said that she needed to get back to what she was doing and I headed back into the bedroom to start going through the closet. Sandi continued texting with me for a few more minutes and then I got down to business.

The time went by quickly and soon enough Sandi got home. I heard her talking to Amy for a bit and then she came to where I was.

She embraced me and kissed my ear lovingly. She said softly, "Hey." She inhaled deeply and said, "You brought home some Bethy with you." She giggled.

I squeezed her tightly and ran my hands over her ass. "Mhm. How was your day?"

"Not as good as yours," she said. For a few moments we stood together and kissed softly yet passionately. She broke the kiss and said, "Gonna take a quick shower. Join me?"

She didn't say it but I quickly figured out that her intention was to make sure I didn't smell like Bethany's perfume. I had planned to anyway, but showering with her was something I'd never turn down.

We headed to the master bathroom and Sandi asked if Amy wanted to join too and she did, so we spent about twenty minutes washing each other and talking and laughing together. They teamed up on me and really scrubbed me down all over, so I was super clean by the time we were done. Nothing overly sexual happened other than some fun groping and kissing.

Once we were out I quickly got dressed in casual clothes and for the first time I could really feel my nerves starting to become noticeable. Sandi sensed it and said, "Just breathe, it's not like she's a stranger."

"I know, I'm just worried about what you're gonna say and what you have planned."

She smiled and said, "Try not to worry. You know my number one priority is to protect our family and I'll feel her out really carefully to see if she's worthy to join our group."

I breathed deeply. "Okay. It's about time so I'm gonna take off." I hugged her one more time and headed out to the garage.

I texted Kayla that I was on my way and didn't get a response. I got onto the road and turned up the volume to try to drown out my thoughts, although it was only partially effective.

About halfway there Kayla responded that she was ready. When I pulled up outside of her house, it was 5:57. I turned off the music and waited.

Finally, at five after six I saw her hurriedly coming down the driveway with a backpack over her shoulder. I unlocked the doors and jumped out to open the door for her, but she waved her hand and said loudly, "No, no, get back in!" I knew Kayla's mom was babysitting Mia so she didn't want to take any chances and I quickly ducked back into the car.

She got into the backseat as if she were getting into an Uber and when she closed her door she brightly said, "Hi!" She took a really deep breath and said, "Can you go down there to the end of the cul de sac and park for a few minutes?"

"Yes ma'am!" I agreed, pretending to be her Uber driver. I rounded the cul de sac, parked, and she jumped out and got into the front seat with me. "Hey," I said while smiling.

She launched herself over the console and hugged me in a tight embrace. She said emphatically, "Oh Danny, I'm so nervous I might pee myself or something!" She giggled loudly.

I laughed and caressed her back and ass. She was wearing purple workout clothes and looked amazing as always. When I slipped my hand under the waistband of her pants and slid my fingers between her cheeks, she sighed and said softly, "Mmm, I could really get used to this. I love your hands on my body."

I pushed further down and teased her warm, soft pussy lips from the back and she said, "If you keep touching me like that we'll never make it to your house."

I laughed and moved slightly and very quickly circled her asshole, causing her to gasp loudly. She tensed her body very suddenly, so I slowly moved my hand back up a bit and let it rest on her smooth toned cheek instead.

"I'm sorry, I'm not used to anyone other than me touching me there. I didn't mean to jump like that."

I said softly, "Oh no, I'm sorry. I should've asked you if it was okay first. Can I touch your butthole, Kayla?"

She shook her head and giggled, remaining silent for a moment. Finally, she said, "You're so direct. I'm really trying... You can, but please be really gentle."

I slowly moved my hand back down and very gently caressed her asshole. She tensed up again, but I whispered in her ear to breathe and relax and she managed to do it.

I kept my finger on her hole but stopped moving it and said, "So your cover story is going to the gym?"

She took a deep breath and said, "Yeah, I told Mom I had a new personal trainer that could only do a session in the evening, and then I'd be working out after that and swimming some laps." I thought it seemed excessive, but maybe it wasn't for her.

I subtly moved my fingertip and felt her tighten again in response. She took a breath and relaxed again. She said, "It feels so strange. Can you stop for now and we can try it again another time? I know you like that and I want to please you, but I need a little more time."

I hugged her tight and removed my hand entirely from her pants. "Did it hurt?"

"Oh no, not at all. It just felt... unusual, especially since we were just talking and you have your finger touching my butthole like it's normal. But, if I'm being honest, it was kinda nice. It's just my weird hangups getting in the way. I could hear my mother's voice in my head and felt the old shame overcoming me."

"You never know, she might like being touched there too."

Kayla shook her head and laughed. "Oh no, never put an image like that inside my head again, please. The last thing I ever want to think about is my mother's butthole or what she likes having done to it. Ew!"

I kissed her cheek and she turned and kissed me hard on the lips. I felt her tongue starting to try to push into my mouth and I pulled back and said, "Shall we get underway?"

She slid back over to her seat. She sighed loudly and said, "Sorry, didn't mean to get carried away."

I started driving and said, "It's okay, I just know if we start kissing like that we'll never make it home."

Before long we turned down our street and I clicked the button to open the garage. I said, "They'll know we're here, so we shouldn't wait in the car too long."

She giggled. "Yeah, I know how garage doors work, Mister Mansplainer." I laughed.

She took in a huge breath, let it out really slowly and said excitedly, "Okay, I'm ready! Let's do this!" Her confident tone belied her true feelings, but I knew that Sandi would be able to really put her at ease.

We got out and I took her backpack and led the way to the door. When we were through it I saw Amy and Sandi sitting on the couch, and they both stood up.

I took Kayla's hand and walked her down the hallway with me until we all stood together. I said, "Kayla, this is Sandi." I looked at Sandi and she came forward.

She smiled with one of her million dollar smiles and didn't hesitate. She embraced Kayla and said, "I know you're nervous, sweetie; I am too. I promise it'll all be gone before you know it. It's so nice to finally meet you."

Sandi kept her in the embrace and Kayla caught my eye for a moment and then her body seemed to relax. She said, "It's nice to meet you too. I haven't been this nervous since I had to meet my in-laws the first time."

Sandi giggled. "I understand completely." She rubbed her back up and down several times and added, "Maybe a nice glass of wine would help a bit?"

Kayla said, "Um, I'm sure it would, but I should only have one glass since I'm nursing."

Sandi caught Amy's eye and she headed to the kitchen. Sandi continued caressing Kayla's back and said, "I understand. We wouldn't want little Mia to get a DUI."

We all laughed. I had a mental image of a little baby driving a car and getting pulled over. The ridiculousness of it was disarming, and it seemed to work on Kayla because now she had started to caress Sandi's back in the same way.

Amy returned with three glasses of wine and a glass of ice water for me. Sandi softly said, "Why don't we have a seat? Amy has pizza on the way so we can talk while we wait."

Kayla turned and accepted the glass from Amy and said, "Oh, I should hug you too." She giggled and embraced Amy tightly. Amy leaned in and kissed Kayla on the lips and said, "Everything's fine, honey. We're all friends here."

Kayla nodded and took a sip of the wine and sat down on the couch with Sandi and Amy, and I took a seat on the coffee table and took a big gulp of water since my throat was dry from my own nerves.

I noticed Kayla suddenly looking at Sandi and then over to me and then back again, but didn't think much of it at the time. A small smile appeared on Sandi's face and she purposefully took a slow sip of wine.

Sandi asked her, "Do you have any pictures of Mia that I could see?"

Kayla giggled. "I have about a million pictures!"

For the next ten minutes Kayla scooted closer and closer to Sandi as they looked at pictures on Kayla's phone. She excitedly told us fun little stories about each picture as she went through them. Amy was sitting on the other side and was snuggled in pretty close to Kayla as well and with certain pictures she would show me too. Mia was an adorable little cutie.

Sandi kind of naturally wrapped her arm around Kayla's shoulders as she told her stories. At some point Sandi asked if she could see some pictures of Kayla, and the tone kind of changed a bit but the ice had been broken at this point and Sandi was directing the flow with grace and ease.

When the doorbell rang I quickly rose and answered it. I paid the delivery guy and gave him a nice tip and he thanked me profusely. I closed the door and said, "Food's here!" Everyone laughed.

I watched Sandi for a brief moment as she started to rise from the couch, and she caught Kayla's eye and caressed her hair with her fingers. "Feeling a little more relaxed, sweetie?"

Kayla took a deep breath and said, "Much. I don't know why I was so nervous."

Sandi giggled and said, "You were just afraid I was gonna bite you, and that comes later."

Again everyone laughed and we went and got settled around the kitchen table and ate. Kayla finished off her wine and then switched to water.

During dinner I again saw her looking back and forth between me and Sandi, and in the back of my mind I was starting to realize that she must be noticing the similarities in our features. Although I mostly took after my dad's looks, I had the exact same color eyes as Sandi and our eye shapes were similar. Somehow I knew that Kayla was putting it together, but so far she hadn't said anything.

Sandi relaxed back in her chair and said, "So, tell us about your visit with the attorney this morning. What all did they ask and how'd it go?"

Kayla went through her visit in great detail and told us everything that had happened. She said that they'd suggested couples counseling prior to moving forward but she had said no to that idea and that she wanted to proceed immediately.

Amy said, "Wow, it sounds like it went really well. I'm glad they listened to what you wanted and didn't push you to do it their way."

Kayla nodded and Sandi said, "So I'm curious about your parents. It sounds like they're pretty well-off to be able to buy you a house."

Kayla laughed and said, "Yeah, well my dad is also an attorney and has done really well for himself, and my mom is a realtor so she knows all about real estate stuff. She knew when to buy since she follows the housing market really closely."

Sandi's curiosity was definitely piqued. "Oh, he's an attorney? Hmm, I actually work with quite a few attorneys and now I'm wondering if maybe we've crossed paths. What's your dad's name?"

"It's Carlos. Carlos Martinez."

Sandi's eyes widened for a moment and she lifted her wine glass and finished what remained. She said slowly, "Um, Deputy District Attorney Carlos Martinez is your father?"

Kayla smiled brightly. "The one and the same. You know him?"

Sandi stood and found the bottle of wine and poured herself another glass. She said, "I've known Carlos for years. As it so happens, he was my attorney that helped me get the settlement from my husband's life insurance company. And I've referred several patients to him who needed legal services over the years. Small world."

Kayla's eyes now opened widely as well. "Wait, you know what?! I've heard Daddy mention a good friend Sandi from time to time, and now it turns out it's you? Oh my god it has to be! Wow!"

Amy and I shared a look and Sandi took another long sip of her wine. Amy rubbed the top of her hand and asked softly, "You okay?"

Sandi nodded. "I'm fine. I just... I hadn't anticipated that her father was going to turn out to be Carlos. I need to think."

Kayla sensed something was off and asked, "Why, what's wrong?" Her voice was filled with concern.

Sandi closed her eyes for a moment and then looked into Kayla's eyes. "Everything's fine. Really. I'm just a little caught off-guard. I'm a little embarrassed too because I've seen pictures of you before, but they were all from when you were much younger. You're Carlos's Kayla. I'm embarrassed because I didn't recognize you right away. Now I can completely see it."

Kayla smiled. "You don't have to be embarrassed. I know I look a lot different now."

Sandi quickly said, "You do, you grew up and became an incredibly beautiful woman."

Kayla blushed slightly. "Thank you."

"I assure you that the pleasure is all mine." Sandi took another sip of her wine and said, "So, let's talk about the whole reason you're here. You have growing feelings for Danny."

Kayla's blush deepened further and she nodded. Sandi prompted, "And you want a future with him, and with us."

"It's all I can think about," Kayla said, almost in a whisper.

"He wants it too, don't you dear?" she asked.

I said, "I do."

Amy smiled and said, "My favorite two words." Everyone laughed and the tension decreased a notch or two.

Amy asked hesitantly, "Do you want more children?"

Kayla turned to her and said, "I do." She smiled and added, "I'd love Mia to have another sister or maybe a little brother to play with. Do you want kids too?"

"Oh yes, very much, but not until we graduate and Danny gets a good job," Amy explained.

Kayla nodded. "That makes perfect sense."

Sandi spoke again. "How do you see your life with us? As I see it, Amy and I will be equal partners, but I honestly don't know if I can see allowing another woman to be our equal. Could you see yourself satisfied with more of a, shall we say, lesser role?"