Aunt Sandi Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned toward her and she held out her arms and I bent down and picked her up and she giggled. "I love it when you carry me."

I took her into the bedroom and Amy and Sandi had pulled back the comforter and were in the middle of getting undressed. I took her to the bed and gently laid her down. I stripped in seconds and when my cock sprang free, Kayla gasped. "Ooh, is that for me?"

Sandi crawled onto the bed and softly said in her commanding tone, "It is when I allow you to have it. Is that understood?"

Without hesitation Kayla nodded and said, "Yes ma'am."

Amy got onto the bed too and leaned down and kissed Kayla's lips. She brushed Kayla's hair away from her eyes and said, "You like being our slut, don't you. You want to surrender yourself completely."

Neither things she said were questions but Kayla immediately said, "I love it. Yes, I want to surrender."

Sandi was now at her other ear. "Surrender yourself to us completely. From now until the end of time."

Kayla moaned and she looked back and forth between Sandi and Amy. Amy was kneading and squeezing Kayla's nipple while saying, "From now on you are mine. From now on you are Sandi's. From now on you are Danny's. You belong to us."

Sandi caught Amy's eye as she reached down and started pulling Kayla's leg up and Amy understood and started pulling up her other leg. With a single motion her pussy opened up completely and her juices glistened.

I said to Amy, "Hand me that pillow."

She did and I added, "Lift her."

Kayla moaned as her anticipation to be filled grew. Sandi and Amy lifted her ass up slightly and I pushed the pillow under her. I moved up and held the base of my cock as I slid the soft tip up and down through her wetness. Each time I brushed against her clit I paused and slid it all around as Kayla squirmed and tensed as pleasure coursed through her body.

Kayla whimpered, "Danny, oh Danny, please. Please... I need it."

Again and again I slid the tip of my cock through her folds, spreading her labia open and then pressing it down onto her clit. Kayla's eyes closed as pleasure shockwaves rocked her until she gasped and came. Small droplets of milk leaked from her nipples and Amy and Sandi moved down to capture them in their mouths.

I put the tip of my cock at her opening and could still feel her spasming as I pushed slowly inside. Kayla moaned really loudly as inch after inch disappeared inside her body until I was fully in her. I pulled back and thrust back in and Kayla shut her eyes tightly and hissed and groaned.

Sandi was really working Kayla's nipple while Amy was sucking a little and then going up and saying dirty things into her ear. I heard her say, "Danny's gonna breed your slutty pussy. You want his baby inside you, don't you."

Kayla's only answers were nods and grunts as I fucked her harder with each thrust. Her walls were incredibly warm, wet, and velvety. I could feel her squeezing around me each time I fully penetrated her, knowing she wanted me to fill her with my cum.

Sandi broke away from Kayla's nipple and moved directly to her mouth. Kayla groaned and I felt another orgasm rock her body as Sandi filled her mouth with her milk.

I tried to close my eyes and empty my mind of all of the thoughts running through it as I pumped my cock into her pussy like a machine. I wanted this to last for her as well as for me. I moved up a bit more and angled my cock so it was rubbing against the lower part of Kayla's exposed clit and quickly felt a rush of hot wetness and she spasmed again.

Again Amy whispered, "You belong to us now. Now and forever. Say it."

Kayla whimpered and almost incoherently said, "I belong to you, now and forever."

Sandi said, "That's our good girl."

They were all kissing each other now and I couldn't resist looking at the incredible sight before me. I could feel that familiar pressure start to build and used both of my hands to push her legs up even further until they were pressing both Amy and Sandi down, pinning all three of them down on the bed.

A huge flood of semen erupted from my cock accompanied by a loud groan from somewhere in my chest. Little droplets of milk again leaked from Kayla's very erect nipples as she orgasmed yet again.

Sandi pulled the breast on her side up and said softly, "Suck."

All three of them took turns sucking on Kayla's nipple as I continued pumping into her as the spasms within my body started to lessen. I knew I was still shooting small spurts of cum deep inside her, completely coating her cervix.

Kayla's entire chest was flushed a bright pink and she put her head back and gasped for breath. I relaxed my hold on her legs and they flopped back down onto the bed.

Sandi looked at me and said, "She needs to taste."

I didn't want to but I slowly pulled out of Kayla's still-spasming pussy and looked down to see a large pool of semen collecting at her opening. I ran the tip of my cock through it to gather as much as I could and then traded places with Sandi.

She and Amy moved down and started cleaning Kayla's pussy while I placed the tip of my cock near Kayla's mouth and said, "Open up, slut."

I hadn't needed to say it because her lips were already parting. She turned her head and I felt her tongue flicking against the sensitive underside. I was starting to go soft but was still erect enough to touch the back of her throat. She gagged slightly and I pulled back.

I said, "Easy, easy."

Kayla was determined, though. She took it right back in as far as she could take it and licked and sucked me, tasting our combined juices.

Soon she was moaning again as Sandi and Amy used their tongues on her at the same time. I could only imagine it was a pleasure overload for her system and after this she was going to be completely spent. In the back of my mind I thought again about how smart Sandi was for having me drive her, but that thought was quickly replaced with me groaning and clenching as I started to feel myself getting hard all over again.

I started moving my hips and started fucking Kayla's mouth. I looked down and could see her cheek bulging as I pushed in.

After a couple of minutes I thought I could feel another orgasm building within me and slightly sped up my movements. Kayla's face and chest were red and saliva and other juices were dripping everywhere.

When I looked down between Kayla's legs I could see Amy was licking her clit and Sandi had moved down and was licking her asshole. Kayla was moaning so loudly and her body was trembling and almost thrashing beneath us as we used her as our fuck doll.

I was getting close now and anything resembling rational thought was gone. I wanted to fuck her mouth and use it like a pussy so I straddled her and pushed myself back into her mouth.

She made a sound like she was surprised but repositioned to let me get deeper. I gripped the top of the headboard and lifted myself up and began thrusting into her mouth just as I had into her pussy earlier.

I felt my body clench and start unleashing a fresh load of cum into her mouth as I continued thrusting, trying hard to not go too deep and choke her.

Kayla was moaning and whimpering and sucking and swallowing it all like a good girl. I finally felt my spasms subside and carefully got off of her and sat down beside her.

Her hands found mine and I looked into her glazed-over eyes as Amy and Sandi continued to work on her until she came one last time.

When I was able to catch my breath I moved so I could make out with her. I kissed her and we explored each other's mouths with our tongues. Sandi and Amy came up and we all snuggled next to each other.

Kayla said weakly, "I should call Mom."

I realized how much time had gone by and jumped up and found Kayla's phone from where I'd seen it in her backpack earlier. I grabbed her glass of water too and stopped by the kitchen to get some new ice and water and brought it to her.

Sandi said soothingly, "He's back, honey. Let's get you sat up. Come on."

She and Amy helped her sit up. I looked at her and could see that she was entirely spent at this point.

Amy said softly, "Do you need privacy?"

Kayla thought it over for a second and shook her head. "Not after what just happened."

We all laughed and I handed her the water first. She drank half the glass and Amy looked at me expectantly. "No water for me?"

Sandi added with a grin, "And me?"

There were more giggles as I headed back to get them water as well. While I was getting theirs I gulped down an entire glassful.

When I got back, Kayla was on the phone talking to her mom. "I know, I'm sorry Mom, the trainer was showing me all the different circuit equipment we'd be using and I lost track of time in the pool."

She giggled and said, "Yes, he was really cute and very muscly."

We could hear speaking from the other side of the conversation but not well enough to make out the words, but it sounded nice and friendly and like typical girl talk.

In another minute she ended the call and collapsed back down to the bed. I found her hand and she released her phone into mine and I laid it down on the nightstand.

"I'm gonna be so sore tomorrow. I can already feel it. I think you punched a hole into my uterus," Kayla said. Everyone laughed loudly and I said, "Well, you loved it and you know it."

"I never said I didn't love it. Just that right now I feel like I've been fifteen rounds with Mike Tyson."

I playfully said in a Mike Tyson accent, "I was jabbing that pussy pretty good. Jab jab jab. At least I didn't bite it off." I even threw a couple of quick punches in the air as everyone laughed.

Kayla rolled her eyes back and said, "Oh my god, so silly."

Sandi said, "We should get you in the shower so Danny can take you home."

Kayla said, "Can I please have another kiss first?"

Sandi smiled and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "I'll give you another kiss when you're ready to leave." To me she added, "Can you take her in and get her washed?"

I offered Kayla my hand and she took it. She looked down and surveyed the bed and said, "Oh my god, the bed is destroyed. It almost looks like I peed. I'm so sorry."

Amy giggled and said, "Yeah, this poor pillow is done for. But it's fine. Don't worry about it."

Kayla hugged Amy. "Thank you for this. For tonight, for everything."

Amy kissed her for a few seconds and caressed her breast. "It was my pleasure. Our pleasure."

Sandi said, "We'll take care of the bed, sweetie. Go with Danny now."

Kayla scooted to the edge of the bed and leaned over quickly and kissed Sandi again. Sandi giggled and kissed her back. "Go."

Kayla sighed like it was her last bit of usable energy and I pulled her up onto shaky legs. I looked at her and said, "You okay? Can you walk?"

She nodded and wrapped her arm around my shoulder. I helped her into the big bathtub and got in with her. I got the water going and for the first few minutes she just stood in the spray embracing me more tightly than she'd ever had.

Nothing was said as I finally got her to turn so I could wash her body. I quickly soaped her up and rinsed her off. When my hands touched her pussy I whispered in her ear. "You belong to us now. You're ours forever."

She moaned and nodded in agreement, whispering back, "I'm yours. I'm yours forever."

I turned her to me and pulled her against me with my hand on her ass. I kissed her deeply for several long moments.

I heard Sandi's voice outside. "Come on now, you two, I see you in there. We need to get our girl home to her baby, Daniel."

Uh oh. As usual the full name meant she was serious. I laughed softly and reached back and pushed the handle down to turn the water off. I said, "Yes, Mother."

Kayla broke into giggles and said, "Well, not quite your mother, but almost."

Sandi laughed and said, "I heard that. You're gonna fit in just fine with us, sweetie. Come on out, I have warm towels for you."

"Ooh, is there a warm towel for me too?" I asked.

Sandi laughed. "Nope."

I laughed too and said, "Gee, thanks."

I slid the glass door open and Sandi was standing there holding a big towel. Kayla looked back at me and smirked, "I'm special!"

I slapped her ass playfully and held her hand as she stepped down out of the tub and into Sandi's arms where she was wrapped in a towel. Amy was right behind her with a second towel that she used to gather and wrap Kayla's long hair in.

Kayla said, "No one's ever dried me off before. I feel so spoiled. And oh my god, the towels really are warm!"

Sandi giggled. "I put them in the dryer for a few minutes. I thought you might like it."

Kayla nodded and took in a deep breath and let out a long, slow sigh as she was tended to by Sandi and Amy. I pulled my usual towel from the rack and quickly dried myself off. I decided to leave them and go find my clothes to get ready to leave.

As I pulled my shirt over my head, Amy's voice came down the hall. "Love, can you grab her panties from her backpack?"

I yelled back, "Yep, on it!"

I dug down through the bottom of Kayla's bag and found a pair of plain blue cotton panties and took them to her. As she leaned down to put them on she said, "Thank you, Sir."

"The panties you came in will be staying with me," I said.

Sandi added, "With us, you mean."

Amy giggled and said to Kayla, "At least I'm not a big panty sniffing weirdo like those two."

Kayla blushed a bit. "I kinda like it. That they like it, I mean."

Amy smiled. "I knew what you meant. I'd just rather have the real thing, that's all." Amy ran her fingers through the crotch of Kayla's panties and added, "You taste wonderful, by the way."

Kayla smiled. "Thank you. I wish I could've stayed longer and made you come too, you know. I need practice."

"I know. You'll be making me come lots, don't you worry. After you leave Sandi and I are going to mess up the bed some more," Amy assured.

Kayla frowned and made a disappointed sound. "I want to see that. Like, so bad."

Sandi said, "You will, but another time. Come on, clothes on."

Finally Kayla was ready to head home. Final passionate kisses were shared at the door to the garage and then we escaped and got into the car.

Kayla was animated and excited on the drive home. She kept saying how she couldn't believe what just happened and how it was the best sexual experience of her entire life without exception.

I said, "Tonight was only the beginning. We have forever to see if we can have better ones and make new memories."

She sighed deeply again. "Forever. I'm so ready."

When we got a block away from her house, she said, "Can we stop here a second? I really need to kiss you."

I nearly slammed on the brakes as I pulled over and put the car into park. I quickly removed my seat belt and pounced on her, kissing her like it might be the last time.

She broke the kiss and said, "I wanna suck you again. Please."

Somehow, just at that very moment, my phone screen lit up from its mount on the dash with a text from Sandi. We both clearly saw the words: 'Straight home, no car sex you two! I mean it.'

We both laughed loudly and I said, "I'm telling you, she's psychic or something. Either that or she has hidden cameras in the car."

I sighed and sat back in my seat and took some deep breaths. Kayla said, "I just wanna feel it in my mouth again, and you can put your finger where you had it earlier. I think I'm ready now. Just a few seconds? Please?"

I was no match for her puppy dog eyes and the pleading tone in her voice. I quickly unzipped and released my hard cock as she released her seatbelt and leaned over the center console and softly sucked on the tip and licked it with her tongue for about a minute while I teased her asshole with my finger. When I pressed firmly against her opening she moaned deeply, but just after that she pulled her face away and said in a low, husky voice, "If I don't stop now I won't be able to."

I knew she was right and took a deep breath and pulled my hand out of her pants while giving her cheek a nice hard squeeze. My cock was much too hard to be able to shove back into my pants, so I left it out. She sat back in her seat and was kneading her breasts with her hands and was letting out little moans with every breath she took. She was so incredibly sexy.

Even in the dark I could see that she was flushed, and I felt like I probably was too. I said, "That was so good. I'm glad you stopped when you did."

She giggled. "Me too. I don't want to disobey Sandi from the very start."

I turned to her and looked into her eyes in the darkness. "Is a life with us really what you want? Even the way Sandi said it might be? And even all that stuff Amy was saying?"

She put her hands down and said almost immediately, "I want it more than anything. I don't care if I have to be the maid or the house playtoy who's naked all the time or if I'm constantly pregnant with your babies or if they make me give my body to others or make me sleep on the floor or in a cage like a dog. If it means I get to have a life with you, that's what I'll do."

My eyes couldn't have been opened any wider. "Sleep in a cage like a dog?! Give your body to others?! I really doubt that's what anyone has in mind."

She laughed. "I don't care, I'm not ruling anything out. I'll do anything that's asked of me. I mean, they only said that 'lesser role' stuff to make sure I knew that they would be your wives, not me. I won't be their equal and I'm okay with that."

All I could do was shake my head. "Wow, you really do want it bad."

"Don't ever forget what I told you: I always get what I want." I no longer had any doubt that she would indeed.

She came back over to my side and we kissed for a few more seconds. Her mouth was hot and it was very apparent how turned on she was.

She giggled and said, "I should go to the back before we get there."

This time instead of getting out on the outside she just climbed between the seats and said, "That was easier." I laughed.

I let the car coast the rest of the way until we were back in front of her house. I pulled to a stop and knew that once she was gone I was going to miss her.

I turned back and looked into her eyes. She smiled and said, "I'll text you later."

Just to be cheeky I asked, "Would you give this ride a five-star rating, ma'am?"

She laughed. "Oh, I don't know. You didn't make me come so I might have to knock off a star."

I laughed too and made a disappointed sound and face. I reached back between the seats and grasped her hand and squeezed it. "Have a good night. I'll look for that text."

She squeezed my hand back and rubbed her thumb softly on my skin, and then gathered her things and got out. I watched her disappear into the darkness of her driveway, and as she approached the house a set of spotlights turned on that must have been motion-activated. I quickly drove away and got turned back around to head home.

I pulled over for a moment and opened my phone and answered Sandi's text with, 'She needed me in her mouth again for a minute haha'.

'Ok fine, but Amy and I need you in our mouths and other places.'

"Be right there," I sent back. I backed up one level in the messages app and saw a bunch of unread texts and decided to click into Jill's.

There was a picture of her with one boob pulled up out of her nightgown to show me her nipple, and a message that read, 'I miss you. Come stay the night with me and get allllll wet and messy?' It was followed by a long string of water droplet emojis. I smiled and my cock predictably strained back to full hardness. It was still out so I reached down and stroked it for a few seconds.

Not even thinking, I sent, 'How about tomorrow night?'

Almost right away the typing bubbles appeared and she sent in all caps, 'OMG SERIOUSLY? YOU MEAN IT?'