All Comments on 'Aunt Sandi Ch. 26'

by dan_kildall

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
kden1kkden1kalmost 3 years ago

Hi! First time commenter. I just wanted to say I have been following this story for years and absolutely love reading each chapter. Thank you for providing this great story!

Also, that cliffhanger... cannot wait for the next chapter!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 3 years ago

An very good chapter to an excellent story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

who is sammy again?

HOG57headHOG57headalmost 3 years ago

God what a story! This would make a great movie. Lisa Ann and Brandi love as the Sandi and Danny’s mom. Veronica avluv as Lisa….thanks for writing this saga.

dan_kildalldan_kildallalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@HOG57head, I love this idea. Sometimes when I'm writing I envision the events as though they're happening in a movie. I'd love it if we had movies that had great acting but didn't hold back on the sex scenes or the taboo subject matter.

Slave2412Slave2412almost 3 years ago

Absolutely amazing story. already can’t wait for the next chapter to see what that email was

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 3 years ago

Nice. Loving. Sexy. A cliffhanger. Dramatic tension.

Dapitbull1Dapitbull1over 2 years ago

When is the next chapters i love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The anticipation is killing me on what happens next!!!

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

I'd agree with Sandi, you kind of need to have Danny get a little more a grip and think less with little Danny and more with Big Danny. Let's face it, clearly Amy and Kayla are going to get the breedings they want and the way you've been heading, I can't see Sammi and Jill not wanting to have Danny breed them either, especially when they start getting the broody jealous feelings about Amy and Kayla, so god if you add more in little Danny is going to get broken.

Although clearly you're also going to need to handle Amy and Kayla's pussies being off limits to other cocks until they are pregnant and let's face it, Bethy is going to want to have a baby put in her, and Danny cannot really do that, so whose going to provide that service for her Tom?

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago

I keep checking in are you stoping the series I havent seen any thing new for months now ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant story and really gutted you appear to have stopped writing it. Has all the naughty things i like but alsio written with sensitivity and love with nicely rounded characters. Would have loved to see how you would have resolved the story lines. The romantic in me would love for sandi and kayla to fall properly in love and get married legally too along perhaps with sammi and jj. Also would be fun to read about sammi being drawn into jj and sandi et als naughty toilet habits and their and kaylas introductions to the families and incest. Agree with previous poster about the breeding. Tom bless him seems to have gotten a bit of a raw deal out of all the characters and the idea of him breeding with beth would redress the balance and would work with the sub dom thing they each are too. Ill have to imagine how it ends but it still wont be half as good as your wonderful writing. It seems a shame for one of the best pieces of writing ive encoutered on this site to just stop after all the hard work you've put in. So please please please write a last chapter or two (more the better cant get enough of a good thing) to make it complete. It really ought to be in the hall of fame. Finally im straight but i found the chapter with tom dan and lisa really quite moving and very beautifully and sensitovely written. When i got to that chapter i was dreading they were gong to cuckold him but it was quite the oppsite and so much the better for it. I cant believe as a straight bloke id love for another chapter where dan and tom explore further but with his daughter in attendance as well as his wife. Thats how good your writing is so im beggin ya please finish off this little gem.

dan_kildalldan_kildallover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi all, I am still planning to write more of my "Aunt Sandi" story. Life has gotten in the way recently with a new woman in my life who is currently receiving all of my attention. I hope to get time in the near future to resume writing. Thanks for reading, for giving me all the great feedback and for being patient.

thomaskirkthomaskirkabout 2 years ago

One of the best written pieces on Lit, really looking forward to more

Magilla5Magilla5about 2 years ago

Hope you continue this story arch, I really like your writing style. Can't wait to find out what made his jaw drop!

Dapitbull1Dapitbull1almost 2 years ago

Can u please add more chapters

Will4900Will4900almost 2 years ago

Yes I really am looking forward to reading more

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961almost 2 years ago

Still checking still nothing ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story, it was way more than just sex, it was about love for others in a huge way. The writing was wonderful. Please add more to the story. Thank you

Magilla5Magilla5over 1 year ago

Please add more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes please add more, also please let us know you're still alive so we don't hope in vain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your story is absolutely amazing !!!! Please write more if this wonderful story. You build fantastic characters and relationships and sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Story !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Must have more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please keep writing more !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This needs to be continued. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Still, it would be better if our hero was the only male in this story. Well, maybe a car crash on the way to play golf for James and Tom would be great fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Remember how Lisa got Danny and Tom to play with each other. I want sandi to get all guys (Danny, Tom and Danny’s dad) play with each other and put up a show for all the girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

... all the women drop all the other men and tell Danny they all love him and he is the only man they need; all move into a big house have a lot of sex, have a bunch of kids and live happily ever after. The End

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

... then not long after, Amy started to show her true colors and she left Danny to be with her dad and Danny's dad because Danny couldn't give her a cock as much as she wanted with so many women in his life. The three of them lived happily while Danny returned to Aunt Sandi's arms, mother, sister, grandmother, and finally married Kayla. Sammy and Jill get married and they ask Danny to be their sperm donor. The End.

wordpronwordpron11 months ago

the story was great until his dad and other dudes started to have their way with Dan's women. It turned from being an erotic romance story between Dan and aunt Sandi and possibly his mother to a huge orgy that didn't make much sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdan_kildall@dan_kildall
*** UPDATE *** 2023-08-04: I know I have been away from writing for some time now, and my last posted chapter here was over 2 years ago. I apologize for the delay for everyone wondering what Kayla emailed Danny at the end of chapter 26. I never intended to make you wait so l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Aunt Sandi Ch. 25 Previous Part
Aunt Sandi Series Info