All Comments on 'Aunt Teaches Nephew a Lesson Ch. 01'

by TheMan_71

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All aunts and nephews should experience such uninhibited love.

hornacekhornacekover 6 years ago
Do you know what's really disappointing about reading a story like this?

When the main character lusts after a family member and you're wondering how he is going to work the situation so that the two of them have sex, and then out of nowhere the other person just says "Hey, I'm into you too. Let's fuck!" It's dumb, it's boring, and there's the payoff is not worth the complete lack of tension and "how is this going to happen?"

darkdance69darkdance69over 6 years ago
Interesting

I gave it 4 stars. It's obvious you've put some effort into your story. I realize it is a fantasy, however for a woman as attractive as the aunt in the story could get sex by walking into any bar in America. And that sex won't get her jail time like incest could. To take the story to the next level you need to set the context of the aunt\nephew relationship. Have they not seen each other for decades so GSA comes into play? Does he remind her of the great love of her life from when she was his age? Is she a hypersexualized nymphomaniac? Is she seducing her nephew to settle some kind of family score? Does she have a crush on him and suffer from anxiety, agoraphobia or another condition that keeps her from connecting whith men outside her family?

The best stories always have a believable set of circumstances where the reader can easily slip into a mindset of "Oh, that could so happen in real life to someone like me....." A hot aunt out of nowhere allowing her sister's son to grope and masturbate her a couple of dozen feet from a dozing neice when discovery can mean prison time, the destruction of her place in her family and public humiliation is likely just does not ring true at this point. That said if you retroactively go back and explain why this sexual goddess is willing to risk everything for a heated affair with her nephew will have a good foundation and be a hot read. You have a good start, just set up the proper motivation and relationship back ground and you will have an awesome story going.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Very good start

I like how aunt did not stuff about and got straight to the "point". Love to read more of this family. Sis might want to get involved too.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Classic Auntie in Charge tale

Brief, direct to the action, with no build or tension.

but

As short as it is I don't understand using a flashback memory as the story telling device. Especially considering no other information and less than a year has transpired.?.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Soso

I did enjoy the part where they got things going, very good description, very good pictures. Anyhow, it was pretty straight to the point. No story to back it up. The appeal of incestous relationships is the struggle, those involved fighting their urges and the story how they finally give in and break the taboo. Theres nothing of that to be found in your tale. Its basically him staring at his aunt, "Wanna fuck?" .... "Yeah, lets' fuck!" ... Im sorry to say, but thats not much of a story there. Please keep that in mind for the next piece you might write.

darkrayne28darkrayne28over 6 years ago
Good Story

This needs a 2nd part, seriously. And she has to give a full footjob with orgasm included.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 2 years ago

It's too bad that you haven't written any more to this site, because you have a great story with lots of potential to be a great series. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Enjoyed it. Would love to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous