All Comments on 'Aunt Tina, Recovering Slut Vol. 01'

by Rob_Royale

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
laughdruidlaughdruid8 months ago

I did not like the idea of bringing another man into their relationship.

JobewonJobewon8 months ago

This is a fantastic story. And I love the main characters. Be careful about sharing her. I can ruin a story like this very quickly. It would be better to somehow work his mother into the mix than another sailor. Thank you!

2old4us2old4us8 months ago

I gave this 4 stars only because you brought in the possible third party.

Harvey_32Harvey_328 months ago

Heck I was all over this. It jumped a bit in a good way. It's been a while since a story made me dribble precum.

Then the nasty bombshell; a third person.

Until that point you were on a full 10* but now just 4*

1thaiguy1thaiguy8 months ago

I agree with the others adding another man could screw it up. Better to have a fa.y reunion or such.

RoperTraceRoperTrace8 months ago

R_R, great story with a little(? ) Aunt on nephew incest. The Dom/sub angle was a nice surprise. Just ignore those who don't like the possible MFM addition. It's your story, write it any damn way you want. It's five for me. RT

Richard_HunterRichard_Hunter8 months ago

Brilliant story gave it 5*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please leave the friends out of their relationship! You’ve got a great story going, don’t ruin it. Even Tina was worried about ruining it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As a retired sailor you are still spot on! Nicely done my memories are running rampant right now...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Don’t let Gabe share Tina. Let the two of them continue to grow their relationship. Adding new people just ruins the story

PythiasPythias8 months ago

Carry on, puddle pirate! Good story, good pacing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

POV changes makes this, like all similar stories, not worth the effort. Third person exists for a reason.

DquiotiDquioti8 months ago

Good story, great action and I like the changing narrator mechanism. Not sure about bringing in a new guy, our hero sounds tough and confident but this could go sideways real quick. I'm very interested on how this plays out. Had a little giggle at the "arduous" 6-week deployment!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yeah the only other person they should bring into this mess would be the Mother!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story was going so well until... Why is it that damn near every story needs to bring in another into the mix or multiple others? This ruins so many good stories. Not saying it never really happens but I find it hard to believe that most people would actually be ok with adding someone else into a relationship and not have future problems. Another story I will probably not finish.

murfncalmurfncal8 months ago

adding a male not a good idea....... and sooner or later momma will know

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Now when he goes underway for 6 weeks, she will be in the clubs getting her slut on, and being a small base, she will be well known. Then he will come back, be heart broken call his mom and Tina will have screwed over two people in the family. Once a slut always a slut.

LenhubzxLenhubzx8 months ago

Not to nitpick but Port Canaveral is on the East coast of Florida not the West. It stopped for a second. Great story. Loved it and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved it right up until the end. Now he's going to 'LOAN' her out

to his depressed friends? I suppose next comes the gangbang etc. etc. I won't read the next chapters. It should stay between them. Too bad. it was a good story until then.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story. Only correction is that Canaveral is on the east coast of Florida, not the west.

redlion75redlion758 months ago

Bring 1 friend and the rest will demand a turn to keep quiet when they find out that they are related. Then his career is destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Such a talented writer and fun stories. Even if I don't necessarily like all the content, I have enjoyed most of your stories. Thanks for taking the time to share with us.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it. If you write a part II, don't make it a three some.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story until the end, sad really but that's it for me,Cuck stuff just not my thing.

WoodencavWoodencav8 months ago

Enjoyed this storey very much until the end, please not a threesome or cuck storey, this has the makings of something better. Tina and Gabe fall in love, gables parents visit, Tina and Gabes mum make up, etc, etc, but it’s your storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ so far.

txcrackertxcracker8 months ago
Good story untill.........

I'm of Harvey_32 school of thought . It was a good story until.........

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was great, until you decided to share her with your mate. Very sad, average story.

Angus_of_AngushireAngus_of_Angushire6 months ago

Jobewan, did we read the same story? The mother/sister? Absolutely not. No, no, never, never, unh, unh, unh!

One of the anonymous commentors said: "Even Tina was worried about ruining it [bringing in a shipmate of his]." Again, have we read the same story? Tina said, "You'd do that FOR ME?" Doesn't sound like worry to me.

And to yet another anonymous commentator: POV changes aren't a problem. It only takes a moment to realize the narration has changed perspective. Perhaps a signal at the start of the POV change would eliminate that moment that it does take the reader out of the story. For example, "Chapter 5, Gabe"

Not sure what so many people have against the MFM. Tina said she wouldn't do anybody he didn't tell her to. Admittedly, that will be hard for a nympho to do.

Gabe's slip of the tongue will complicate things for them. When I was in port, the women (I won't say ladies) persued we sailors with a purpose. To assuage ourselves, we just never asked if their man was out at sea. And we knew she wasn't with one of our shipmates, or he'd be there keeping her busy. Trent is on the same crew schedule as Gabe, so he won't be there as a temptation while Gabe is at sea (as in; He let me fuck him in a threesome, so it must be ok to fuck him when it's just the two of us).

Write the story you have running through your brain. Those whining about it can write their own damn story.

And there's a big difference between cuckold, which belittles and humiliates the man, and sharing (or hotwifing or vixen & stag), where everybody participating is more or less equal partners.

Angus

geronimo_applebygeronimo_appleby5 months ago

Loved the pace of this. Wasn't a fan of the dual, first-person POV as a reader, but that's purely a personal opinion there. One point, very minor, Britain would not have a team in rthe Women's World Cup. It would be one of the nations: England, Wales, Scotland. I liked the characters and was drawn in by their textured personalities. Awesome job. Well worth 5*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sharing with a shipmate feels like it lessens the emotion.

Nicely erotic, and bits of romance, trust and emotion, until...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To Anon below: read on, MacDuff!

MaxOgdenMaxOgden2 months ago

Had me up until he first mentioned his mates. Usually there's only one reason that other guys are introduced in a story like this. But I didn't bail because I liked these two and I wanted to see how it would wind up.

Well, it wound up right where I feared it was going to. So I'm gonna opt out of this one. You write well, you set up the sex with just the right amount of tease, the sex itself was hot. I'm a huge fan of the dirty talking woman, and the story carried the emotional moments tenderly, I was a bit surprised by those moments, actually, pleasantly so.

I hope things work out for these two. I hope Gabe can do something to bring mom and aunt together so they can move beyond the jealousy. Maybe mom catches word of whats going on with her son and ostracized sister and flies out to rip her sister's hair out. Maybe mom harbors a secret, hidden lust for her baby sister and they all wind up in bed. (Sorry, that's a personal kink for me, couldn't resist).

Anyway, was a four star story, but, well...you know my reasons. 2 and 1/2 stars from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob_Royale@Rob_Royale
4/17/24 - Two new stories submitted today! A short fantasy story and a blackmailed cheating stepmom story. About me. I'm a happily married monogamous man. A hard-working, blue-collar professional, and a veteran. I'm into seductive stories about older women. I'm told I write ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES