Aunt Tina, Recovering Slut Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the last two weeks of the trip, things began to wind down. We do the job we're out there for, but drills become less frequent. The new people are trained, response times are honed, and confidence in the crew is high.

On October 31st, we decorated the galley and mess deck for Halloween. Being underway for holidays is hard, but more so for the married guys who are missing their children in cute costumes and their wives in sexy costumes. That evening my fellow cooks and I served the evening meal wearing Jason Voorhees hockey masks with spooky haunted house sounds from an old compact disc. That night our ship encountered, boarded, and seized a ship carrying ten tons of cocaine. It was called the Mala Luna. In Spanish it means "Bad Moon."

From the moment we boarded the ship, everything went to hell. It was a fairly ancient island-hopping Caribbean freighter. Being entirely wood it sat high and bobbed like a cork. At first, it was just another bust, but it very quickly went sideways. We took the three crew members into custody, put our boarding team on board to drive the boat and we realized that the damn thing was held together by baling wire and prayer.

The bilge pumps were running constantly, and the steering was a ramshackle affair involving bicycle parts, pulleys, and some very old rope. The cargo hold was entirely coated in fiberglass and was inexplicably in the nose of the ship, which did not improve the boat's handling.

The engine block had a crack in it, so someone needed to sit nearby and pour the oil that leaked into a drain pan, back into the crankcase every twenty minutes. The fumes in that engine room were so bad, it made two crew members sick. And on its best day, the boat was capable of seven knots. We traveled like that for three days through some rough November seas before the engine blew. At that point, we took the vessel in tow, but due to the nature of the boat and the ..., ah hell, let me just cut to the chase. The vessel broke up and sank in the middle of the night. None of our crew were still on board. It left us with about ten floating bales of cocaine. We piled it up on the flight deck and headed for Coast Guard Station Miami.

Two great things finally came from the Mala Luna. We dropped off our smugglers, and I got within range of a cell tower. I called home to hear Tina's voice and she was in quite a state. It seems things had gone kind of cattywampus back home

***

When a ship makes a drug bust, pulling up to our home berth is different than normal. Because the press is on the pier with cameras and reporters. We could have dropped our ten bales off in Miami with the bad guys, but there isn't a commanding officer alive that will pass up a public relations opportunity in front of the hometown press. The captain talked to the reporters while we all just stood around in our dress uniforms looking snappy. It took forever.

I could see Tina on the pier. She waved and looked like a million bucks. Her beautiful dark hair was worn loose, and it gleamed in the sunshine. She wore a tight black skirt with a beautiful red blouse with a deep V-neckline. Black high heels and dark stockings completed the ensemble. But it was her smile that captured me the most.

When the captain finally released us, we met on the pier. She kissed me and I pulled her tight to me. My heart was beating like a drum. "Tina, I ..." She put her finger on my lips and shushed me. "Not here, please. If you say anything I'm going to come apart right here in front of everyone."

I smiled and nodded. We walked hand-in-hand to her car, and I kissed her again before we got in. On the way home, we talked about the patrol and the drug bust and we kept it very calm. When we got in the front door though, she dropped her bag on the end table, and I dropped my sea bag. In a flash, she was in my arms, and we kissed like it had been two years instead of two months. When we broke the kiss to take a breath, I said what I'd been wanting to, for weeks.

"I love you," I whispered. Her head snapped back, and our eyes met. "I'm in love with you. I don't care about anything else; I want to be with you." I heard her gasp, and she kissed me passionately. She kissed my neck and began unbuttoning my uniform shirt.

She looked deeply into my eyes. "I love you too," she replied breathlessly. "Now you need to take me right now, or I'm gonna have an emotional breakdown." I kissed her and dropped my hand down to the zipper on her skirt.

As her skirt slid to the floor, she slipped her blouse over her head. I stopped to marvel at her black lingerie, including a garter belt and stockings. She'd remembered how much I love lace.

Tina had become adept at stripping off my uniform and before long it was all over the floor. I pulled her into me and kissed her. She moaned into my mouth. She turned and pulled me to the couch and laid down on it. I wanted to just step back and look at her, then stroke every inch of her long legs, caress the gusset of her black panties, and feel the heat radiate through them. But now wasn't the time for that.

I knelt on the sofa, and she raised her legs straight up for me. Her body seemed leaner. The paunch she had had when we first got together had shrunk considerably. It was easy to see that she'd been putting in extra time at the gym.

"You look amazing," I whispered. I reached down and slid her panties off which she had worn over the straps to her stockings, just like a good slut should. She hooked her right leg over the back of the couch. I fell over her body and kissed her again, feeling the heat between us. She smiled at me. "Thank you for noticing. I had to put my energy toward something, or I was going to lose my mind."

The word "mind" was drawn out into "miiiiiiiinnnnnddd" as I slid my cock inside of her. When I was fully inside her I kissed her again. "I missed you so much," I whispered. She pulled me down for another kiss as I began to thrust slowly in and out of her. She was wet and warm and tight.

We made love languorously on the couch. We took our time and enjoyed every stroke. We couldn't stop kissing. I'd never felt anything like it. Finally, Tina got that look in her eye. I leaned back and pulled her hard onto me. Tina sighed, "Oh fuck yes. I've waited so long." Our eyes met. "Take me. Take your slut."

I pistoned my hips forward and our bodies slapped together. Her mouth opened soundlessly, and I growled, "Mine."

Tina moaned. "You. Are. Mine!" I punctuated every word with a hard thrust and I could feel her pelvic muscles squeezing my cock.

"Yes!" Her hands stroked down my chest and her beautiful full tits heaved with every impact. "Yes! I am yours!" I pistoned into her over and over until I pulled out suddenly and pulled her onto the floor. She lay face down and I straddled her beautiful plump ass. I lined my cock up and pushed it into her wet pussy. I leaned over and grabbed a handful of her hair and lifted her head. She moaned loudly. "Oh, Gabe! Do it! Fuck me!"

I kissed her bared neck. "Tell me you love me!" I growled as I thrust forcefully into her. "Oh! I ..." she moaned. "Tell me you love me!" I demanded before I pistoned into her wet pussy half a dozen times in rapid succession. When I paused to take a deep breath, she screamed as she came. I could feel her whole body vibrate as her pussy clamped onto my cock, and she shuddered violently. "I ... love ... you!" she screamed. I released her hair and put my hands down on the carpet and began punishing her pussy as hard as I could. Our bodies slapped together and made lewd wet sounds. When my orgasm rolled through me it was like an electric shock through my whole body. "Oh Tina! Oh I ..."

It felt like I was filling her with gallons of cum. After my body stopped tingling, I collapsed on the floor next to her. She turned over and kissed me. "I knew I was going to fall in love with you. You're the sweetest man I've ever known. No one has ever treated me like you do. You're handsome and a hell of a good cook," she said with a wide smile. We both laughed for a moment and then we kissed and never wanted it to end.

She looked me in the eyes with a smile. "You have a lot of time to make up for. Your slut has felt neglected. My toys can only do so much." She stood and indicated I should sit back on the couch. I sat down, spread my legs and her look sent blood rushing where it needed to be. She knelt between them and began stroking my cock back to life. "The gym was full of young hardbodies, and I could see them staring at me. It was too tempting, so I switched to a ladies-only gym."

She leaned over and licked up the length of my shaft and then ran her tongue over my cockhead. She looked up again. "You are worth waiting for." She leaned down and took me deep into her mouth. I felt her tongue on the bottom of my cock. Her mouth popped off my cock and she smiled. "I'll wait for this cock and this cock only." I smiled and put my hands on her head and pushed it back down. "That's my good girl."

After I was completely hard, I lifted her head up and she instinctively stood. She removed her bra with a sly smile and straddled my lap. I pushed my cock out a bit so that it slid into her easily as she sat down on me. She pulled my face into her chest, and I leaned down and took her nipple into my mouth. I felt her shudder and I gently grazed her nipple with my teeth. She moaned deeply as she settled down so that I filled her completely.

I straightened and kissed her. "Well, this cock is yours, and yours alone. I swear it." She raised herself and then sank down again. "No island girls or vacationing hotties during your patrol breaks?" she asked softly.

I took her face in my hands and our eyes met. "You're worth waiting for too."

She raised herself up, laid her head back, and gasped as she rode me. I pushed her hips down forcefully as she began moving faster and dropping her body forcefully. She rode me hard. I delighted in the sight of her mature tits bouncing as she moaned loudly. "I missed you ... so much. I missed ... this cock." She grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts. I squeezed them and ran the side of my thumbs over her engorged nipples. Her moans intensified as she bounced on my cock, and I knew she was getting close. "I missed these hands on my ... body. God, how I missed them."

Our breathing matched one another, and we looked into each other's eyes. "Oh Tina," I moaned, and she whispered. "Yes!" She redoubled her efforts as she bounced, and I pinched her nipples as I filled her. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed as she ground her clit against me. I felt her shudder against my chest and her pussy tighten as she came.

Completely winded we sat there, and I held her to me. She laid her face next to mine and kissed my neck. "I think that was a great start."

"Yes, it was," I whispered.

***

Chapter 3

We spent that day naked. It was like we were nudists for the day, and it was wonderful watching his lean, toned body as he moved around the house. But there was an elephant in the room and if I didn't talk about it, I was going to go crazy.

We were just finishing cleaning the kitchen after Gabe cooked dinner when he pushed me into the counter with his body. His hands slid around me and cupped my breasts. "Let's grab some towels and hit the hot tub for a while," he said. "We need to talk about tomorrow."

I was surprised. "We're really going to go?" He didn't reply, he just headed for the linen closet.

***

About ten days ago, I was approached by someone I hadn't seen for a long time. Since our divorce as a matter of fact. With Gabe coming home soon, I thought it would be nice to restock the freezer and pantry for him, so I was doing some food shopping, which is a rarity for me.

"I must be dreaming. Tina, are you shopping?" a male voice with a Latin accent spoke behind me. I recognized it immediately and cringed inside. I turned around and there stood Andre. He was never much of a physical specimen, but he had really let himself go. He'd probably gained forty pounds.

His greying hair and mustache were well groomed as usual, and he wore his usual suit and tie. He carried a basket and appeared to be shopping as well. I looked him up and down. "I could say the same to you Andre." He just shrugged. "I'm between cooks at the moment."

His eyes roamed over my body. I was coming back from the gym and was in my yoga pants and a halter top, with a sports bra. "Damn, you're looking good babe."

I turned and walked off. He was not deterred but it did force him to get right to the point. He walked up behind me. "So, I've heard that you have gotten a new cook," he said bluntly. I turned and looked at him coldly. "What are you talking about?" I asked.

His face grew serious. "I know about your little boy-toy. Your nephew Gabe. He's grown up."

I tried my best not to let my surprise show in my face. "I don't know what you're thinking. He's just staying in the spare room." He laughed. It was a cold, "I have you over a barrel" laugh and I hated it.

He stepped close to me, and I could smell his cheap aftershave. "You forget how well I know you, babe. Has there ever been a man in that house that you didn't fuck? I saw you leaving the Palms last August." I remembered back. We had certainly left looking like two people who had done exactly what we had done. My hair was a mess, my dress was wrinkled, and Gabe's dress shirt was left untucked, and he carried his sports jacket over his shoulder. The smiles on our faces likely spoke volumes by themselves. I had left that morning with two fresh loads of Gabe's cum soaking into my expensive panties.

Andre stepped back, smiled, and handed me a business card. "I know he gets back on the 12th. Why don't the two of you drive down to the old beach house the next evening and stay for a few days? Consider it my way of supporting our local servicemen. The lockbox code is still the same." Then he turned and walked off.

***

"Gabe, he's up to something. He's not doing this out of the kindness of his heart. He doesn't have one." I said as I laid back in the lounger portion of the hot tub. I pulled the warm water up over my breasts and could see that Gabe was in deep thought.

"Yeah, I know. You said he was wearing a cheap suit and aftershave?" he asked. I nodded. "Yeah, he was known for his expensive suits. The Covid bug must have hit his businesses hard." I replied.

Gabe looked at the setting sun. "And he's still paying you alimony?" I nodded again. "Off and on the last few years, but yes."

Gabe smiled. "It's going to be a blackmail attempt then, and he wants us on his turf when he does it." I looked at his young face, hard set with a weird grin. I couldn't imagine why he was smiling. Gabe slid up to me in the water and kissed me. "I had a week to think this through. It's a good thing we got a chance to talk before I got home."

I was uncertain of the look on his face. "What are you going to do?" I asked.

"Beat him at his own game," he said with a grim smile.

I shook my head. "Gabe, we don't have to go. Let's just stay home." He shook his head. "No, I can't wait for him to make another move. If I don't find out what he intends now, it will drive me crazy." He looked at me hard.

Then his face softened, and he looked at me, admiring my naked body in the water. I took a deep breath and tried to relax. I closed my eyes and settled back. I heard him move and turn on the water jets. The jets under my back felt wonderful and I felt my tension draining away. Gabe's hand finally moved, caressing me over my legs and stomach and then up to my shoulders, pointedly avoiding my breasts. I heard him stand up in the water and he leaned over and kissed me softly. His hand caressed my face and neck. His hand slid down and caressed the outside of my right breast, to finally slide across my stomach again.

"You look amazing." He whispered. "I'm proud of the work you put in at the gym, but you didn't have to. I loved your body the way it was, just as much." I sighed. "After I switched to the ladies-only gym, I was able to concentrate better, and I thought only about you."

"That's my good girl," he whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek softly. He settled back into one of the seats in the tub and laid his head back with his eyes closed. I would have given a lot to know what he was thinking.

***

Gabe awoke in a dark mood the next morning. As a pretty laid-back sort of guy, it was unusual. But considering what we had ahead of us, it was understandable. We spent the early part of the day doing chores and I enjoyed watching him mow the lawn shirtless. After he showered, we ate lunch quietly and I considered slipping my collar on to lure him into a better mood, but I thought better of it.

After he cleared the table, he looked at me thoughtfully. "It's a pretty warm day for November. Don't you think?" I nodded. "Yes, a little over eighty degrees," I replied. Our eyes met. "Think it's still bikini weather?" he asked. I stood and smiled. "Your slut will wear or not wear, whatever you desire, my love."

Finally, he smiled. "What's the skimpiest bikini you've got?" I batted my eyes seductively at him. "Well, I had a very tiny bikini, but I put it in the garage to be donated as you told me to, with the rest of my lingerie."

"You actually did that?" he asked with his eyebrow up. I leaned in and kissed him. "I did."

He broke the kiss. "Has Andre ever seen that particular swimsuit on you?" I shook my head and looked away. "No, I bought it for another man ... after." His hand slid around my waist. "Let's see it on you."

Fifteen minutes later I stood before him in my teeny blue bikini. The triangles were adjustable to cover or show as much as you wanted. I had pulled them into a strip that only just covered my areolas and pussy. The tent in Gabe's pants showed me how much he liked it. He stood and walked up to me and looked at my face.

"Your makeup is always so perfect," he smiled. I looked at him seriously. "Getting older does force a lady to get good at it."

"You're gorgeous fresh out of the shower, and you know it." He kissed me. "But today, I'd like you to slut it up a bit." I looked at him curiously. He grinned. "I want him distracted. Between the bikini, some alluring makeup, and some high heels, he won't be able to think about much else."

I turned to walk into our bedroom. "What about you?" I asked him. "Will you be able to think about much else?" I swung my hips a bit as I walked. I heard him sigh and he softly said, "With difficulty."

***

Before we left, I stood before him for his inspection. My blue bikini was barely obscured by a sheer white beach robe. I wore a pair of wedge slip-on heels and added a little jewelry. My makeup was heavier than I usually wore and included dark smoky eye shadow that I had done in the past when I really wanted to be the center of male attention.

"Wow. You look amazingly sexy. Every man's fantasy." The look on his face made me love him even more. I lifted my collar on my finger and offered it to him. "One last detail?" To my surprise, he frowned and walked up to me. He took the collar, turned, and walked into the kitchen. He walked up to the trash can and stepped on the lever, opening it. He dropped the collar in the can.

I gasped. I watched him wide-eyed as he turned to me. "Don't you want ..." I asked him but he waved my comment away. "Leather is for dogs. My slut doesn't wear leather." Our eyes met and his face softened. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a rectangular necklace case.

"My slut, wears silver." He handed me the case and I gasped as I opened it. Inside was a beautiful collar of interwoven links, joined in the middle by a heart-shaped padlock. Engraved on the lock were the words GABE'S SLUT in a fine script. I looked up at him. "Gabe, it's beautiful."