Aunt Tina, Recovering Slut Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached up, took it from the box, flipped it over, and revealed a beautiful heart-shaped emerald on the other side of the lock. "If you want to wear it in public, you can just flip it over." I looked at him in shock. He chuckled, "Don't get too impressed. We had our mid-patrol break in Cartagena, Columbia. They practically sell them on the street there. It's not a very good grade or have good clarity, but I ..."

I interrupted him with a kiss. We kissed passionately for quite a while. "I love it," I whispered. There were tears in my eyes and he saw them. He smiled and cupped my cheek. "I'm glad." I knew from that moment that I was completely, utterly, his.

***

We pulled into the driveway of my ex-husband's beach house. It's in a community called Wabasso Beach. Years ago, it was mostly occupied by retirees, hippies, and beach bums, but it's become "gentrified". Older, more modest homes have been torn down and three thousand square-foot, two and three-level homes sprang up everywhere. Vacation homes for the wealthy. Andre's home was one of the last of the older homes on the street and I have been there a lot in the past. It's a single-story block home with a Spanish tile roof. It was where he would bring me to entertain his friends and business associates.

A lock box like realtors use, hung on the front door handle. I entered the code and it opened, and the key was there. He rented the place out frequently. The house hadn't changed much. The carpet, drapes, and furniture were still the same. But the wear on all of it was evident. It was a bit of a dump now.

I saw Gabe grimace as we walked through the place. He looked over at me. "I'm not impressed," he said. I knew he would be less so before the night was through.

***

We sat out on the patio furniture and waited. Gabe asked me about my time with Andre, so I told him a few things about my former marriage as we waited. Gabe's face got grimmer as the sun set. Finally, we heard the front door through the open glass doors.

"Anybody home?" we heard. Gabe rose and with a gesture told me to stay seated.

***

Chapter Four

I can't tell you how anxious I was when I heard Andre's voice that evening, I wanted to face this asshole in the worst way. To get this over and done. I started an app on my phone and set it down on the cocktail table. Andre was every bit of what I expected. He was about five foot ten, wide in the shoulders, and heavy in the gut. Around forty-five years old, he wasn't out of shape because it was clear he'd never really been in shape. He was sort of a blob of a fellow in a Cuban shirt and some cargo pants. I looked disapprovingly at Tina. She just shrugged and looked sheepish.

"Hey, there he is!" he said as he saw me through the back doors. He stepped out on the patio with a wide smile, and he tried his very best to keep his eyes on me. It was clear though, that Tina was providing just the distraction I was hoping for.

"I haven't seen you since you were in high school, I think. At one of your family's parties. Do you remember me?" he said loudly. To be honest, I think maybe I did. Vaguely. I extended my hand, and he shook it. It was a weak, flabby handshake. His hands were soft.

"I'm sorry I don't seem to recall meeting you," I said. He smiled anyway. I sat back in my chair and looked over at Tina. She looked sexy as hell. The outside lights shone on her collar's silver padlock. I covered her hand with mine. Andre pulled a third chair around so he could face us both.

"So, what can we do for you, Andre?" I asked pointedly. He feigned surprise, "What? You're not enjoying the beach house?" I shook my head. "It's seen a few too many summer rentals frankly. I wouldn't spend a night here on a bet."

Andre's face fell into a frown. "Then I'll get to the point." He looked at Tina and his eyes drank in every inch of exposed flesh, to finally stop at her collar. "Gabe's Slut. I like that. You sure were, weren't you babe?"

He looked back at me. "I could tell you the hottest stories." I shrugged. "As I understand it, you let pretty much anyone fuck your wife and then had the audacity to be surprised when they turned you into a cuckold in your own house. You came home to find your business partners fucking her in your bed, while you were at work." I watched Andre's jaw clench.

"Then you divorced her even though you had instructed her to make them feel at home any time they wanted," I added. "If it wasn't for your partners speaking up for her at your divorce proceedings, you would have used the photos you took to make sure she got nothing."

Andre's face was livid. "Ex-partners and an ex-wife. All of whom, I am better off without." I patted Tina's hand. "That is your loss pal, I've been enjoying the fuck out of her."

Andre took a deep breath. "Which brings me to my point." He looked me in the eye. "You are going to agree to discontinue receiving alimony from me, and I'm going to get access to that pussy whenever I want." He looked back at Tina and to her credit she met him head-on. She laughed. It was the perfect note at the perfect moment in the song.

Andre stood. "You're gonna agree to it or I swear I will ruin you. I will inform the Coast Guard of this incestuous relationship and I will tell your family what's going on." He gave me a sick smile. "I remember how your mother feels about sweet Tina."

It took a lot to keep my cool, but I managed it. I looked up at him and smiled. "No problem. I've already planned for this eventuality. Even if I am released from the Coast Guard my GI Bill cannot be taken away. I can still go to culinary school and have a future. A good one. Especially in this area of Florida." I patted Tina's hand again. "I'll still have a place to live and a great woman."

Andre's grin began to fade. "And I've always known I was going to have to come clean with my mother. But honestly, I don't have to worry about you doing either."

He grimaced. "And what makes you think that?"

I lifted my phone, opened the screen, and showed him the screen of my audio recording app. "Because blackmail is a felony and I recorded everything." His face fell. I was astounded at how easy it was to beat this chump. "Plus, Tina mentioned that you knew when my ship was going to get home." Andre took a step backward. "Our patrol dates are classified. I'm sure that Coast Guard Investigative Services would like to know how you came by that information. They might look into that little import-export business that Tina told me about."

He looked back and forth between Tina's face and my own. I watched the man's face contort, from anger to dismay, back to anger, and finally to near rage. He took a step forward. He sneered and took another step. I saw his hands flex. "What's to keep me then from beating the shit out of your scrawny ass and taking that phone?" He looked stupid enough to try it.

I didn't even lift my hand from the arm of the chair, I just extended my pointer finger on my left hand, indicating the area behind him. "That would be us," came a voice from the darkness. From the area between this home and the next, strode three men in dollar-store Jason Voorhees hockey masks. Tina gasped in surprise and Andre did a double take from her to them. My friends have always looked like a weird set to me, as they were small, medium, and large. But they did look impressive in dark clothing and those masks.

Andre whirled back to me amazed.

"Sorry Andre, I didn't know how stupid you were going to get, so I took precautions." I can always rely on Trent for the right line at the right time. "Semper Paratus, mother fucker," he said emphatically. Ollie couldn't help but laugh.

Andre whirled back to look at my shipmates and Javier rolled his muscular shoulders in his tank top. Andre pointed accusatorily at me. "Do you know what they are doing? She's, his aunt! His blood relative!" Trent shrugged. "If I had an aunt that looked like that, I'd fuck her until there wasn't an ounce of energy left in my body." I heard Tina giggle to my left. Javier nodded.

I got up from the chair and took a step toward Andre. "So, what is going to happen here, is ... nothing." He turned and glared at me. "You're going to go home and keep your mouth shut, and I'm going to go home and keep my mouth shut. And then I'm going to fuck my slut on every horizontal surface in that house."

The poor fellow was nonplussed. "I ah ..." he began. I stepped forward and extended my hand. "It was good to meet you," I said. He just stared at my hand for a few moments, then shook it. He shrugged. "Can't blame a guy for trying."

To my surprise, Tina stood and walked towards him. "Andre if you had just asked me, we might have been able to come to an arrangement. On the alimony, I mean," she added. He shrugged.

Andre turned back into the house and left without another word. Ollie followed him out to make sure that he drove away. Trent and Javier took off their masks and smiled. "That guy has seen way too many gangster movies I think." Tina was conspicuously silent at that.

I noticed Trent's eyes admiring Tina's barely covered body. I leaned over and grabbed her beach bag. "Why don't you go get dressed, hun," I suggested. Tina grinned at me. "Every horizontal surface huh? Sounds like fun."

I laughed. "Yes, but first we have got to pay for the help. I promised to pick up the tab for drinks tonight." She smiled at me and turned to my friends as Ollie returned. "That sounds like fun too." She gave them all a close hug and a light kiss on the lips, then turned and headed for the bathroom.

Ollie said what they were all thinking. "I'd give my left arm for a cougar like that." Trent looked at me. "The aunt part is a serious downer though man." I nodded. "But I meant what I said earlier." I nodded again with a laugh.

***

Just after midnight Tina and I stumbled through our door laughing wildly. "Oh God, your friends are so much fun." She turned to me and smiled. "I can see why you like them."

We collapsed onto the couch. We didn't stay out too late or party too hard as Javier and Ollie had overnight duty the next morning, but we did have some drinks and were feeling no pain. I reached down and pulled Tina's legs over my lap. She leaned back, stretching over the arm of the sofa with a groan.

I lifted each foot and unbuckled her wedge heels. She smiled at me. "Thanks for dancing with me. It's been ages since I've been to a place with a dance floor." I smiled back. "You're very welcome. You're a great dancer."

Her eyes hardened a bit, "Well your mother and I took lessons as girls and I'm sure she mentioned that I did it "professionally" for a little while." She put her fingers up in air quotes. I chuckled as I ran my hands over her shapely legs. "Yeah, she might have mentioned it. A time or three." Tina laughed. "Or four, or five?" We both laughed and then she fell silent. "That's how I met Andre."

I nodded. "I've been wondering what you saw in that slug." She shrugged. "It's complicated. But the short version is that he found me at a very vulnerable time, and he paid attention to me. The owner of the gentleman's club introduced us, and we sort of hit it off. You didn't see him at his best tonight. He can be very charming."

"I bet you were a terrific dancer," I said with a charming smile of my own.

Tina smiled and pulled her skirt up to show off her beautiful thighs. "I was a fucking awesome stripper. I was rolling in cash." It was too good to pass up, I had to find out more. "Did you enjoy it?"

I watched her eyes get unfocused as she thought back with a weird expression. "Yeah, I did. The idea of sending those horny boys home to ravish their wives and girlfriends, in a good way I mean, that was pretty fucking sexy."

Her inflection at the end made me expect more. "But?" She sighed and her eyes focused on mine. "But I wanted more for me. I still fantasize about it," she said with a sly smile.

"Really? Tell me about it." I asked.

She sat up and then spun, throwing a leg over mine, and kneeling over me. "Well, in my fantasy strip club, I can be as dirty as I want to be. Do anything I want to myself on the stage. And the men in the audience? Some of them can touch me. But just in the way that I want them to."

I cupped my hands around her ass and looked up into her eyes. "Dance for me." Her eyes got wide. "God, I thought you'd never ask," she laughed. "But to do this, I'm gonna have to dip back into that box of stuff you asked me to get rid of."

I sighed and shrugged. "Listen, I was just trying to say something, you know, dominant and possessive, when I told you to throw your old stuff away. To impress you. You don't have to get rid of anything."

She put her hands on my face and kissed me. "Well, you succeeded. It was very bold. I'm going to get changed. You need to do three things."

I grinned. "Anything." She stood and headed for our bedroom. "I need one of the dining room chairs, some good stripping music, and you naked on that couch."

"Done!"

***

Fifteen minutes later I sat impatiently on the couch having done my part. I heard her at the bedroom doorway. Her face poked around the doorframe and smiled widely. "Hit it!" she said happily.

I tapped PLAY on my streaming app and the opening licks of Angus' guitar kicked off AC-DC's, You Shook Me All Night Long, through the Bluetooth speakers. I turned it up a bit and watched Tina step out into the doorway. She struck a pose with a cocked hip with both of her hands high up on the doorframe. She was dressed in a blue micro skirt and my blue dress uniform shirt that she had peeled me out of last night. It was open at the top and tied under her breasts, with my hardware still pinned to it. She wore a pair of four-inch strap stiletto heels and a smile that made my cock hard all by itself. I clapped loudly and whistled.

When the drums kicked in, she strutted across the floor in time with the beat. She had a small towel in her hand, and as she reached the chair in front of me, did this twirl with her head throwback and slid into the seat, looking at me hungrily. Her eyes fell on my erection and then our eyes met. "Okay sailor, unless I say so, you can only touch me with your mouth, got it?"

I nodded like my head was on a loose hinge. "Yes, ma'am. Whatever you say." She stood again and spun to my right and around the back of the chair, gyrating her hips wildly. God, she was good at this. She was graceful and gorgeous.

The towel she'd brought out sat on the back of the chair, but I barely noticed it. Her hair was loose, and she used it to good effect as she spun in front of me again.

She bent at the waist, making super intimate eye contact, and her ass never stopped shaking. Her hand came down and caressed my cock which twitched spasticity in her hand. "See something you like, young fella?" she said just loudly enough to be heard above the music.

"You're so fucking sexy babe!" I reached out nearly involuntarily, and she smacked my hand gently away. She wagged her finger at me. "No touching or I'll have the bouncer see to you." I smiled and nodded.

The chorus of the song kicked in and she spun away again. Knees bent, she squatted all the way down and then back up. Her eyes were closed, and she was totally in the moment as she spun around the chair. Her hands used the chair to help her balance now and again as she danced.

The song ended and she sat in the chair for a moment and untied my shirt and revealed her beautiful tits. She shook her torso making her breasts bounce wonderfully.

When she heard "Oh my God, Becky, look at her butt," the opening of Sir Mix-a-lot's Baby Got Back, she laughed delightedly and got up and spun around. The tiny skirt covered nothing, and I could see her ass adorned in only a black G-string. She backed up until her calves touched my knees. I leaned over and planted a big kiss on both of her glorious ass cheeks.

She spun again facing me, she gave me an appreciative smile. She whipped her hips back and forth and then the microskirt was gone. It flew off toward the front door and I got to see that the gusset of her G-string was entirely sheer and her plump pussy lips were enticing.

She grinned as she pointed to the floor in front of her and I instinctively fell to my knees. She stepped up, tossed her right leg over my shoulder, and pulled my face between her legs. I could feel the moisture wicking through her panties, and she smelled musky and hot. I licked the gusset of her panties for a few seconds before she pushed me back and with a flick of her finger put me back on the couch, panting wildly.

She stopped moving and our eyes met and then she turned with a flourish. I had been worried about her trying to dance in heels on the carpet, but it apparently wasn't an issue for this graceful creature before me.

She bent at the waist again. and her panties came down with her hands. She stepped out of them gracefully and backed up to me pulling the chair back with her.

She bent over deeply, setting her forearms on the seat of the chair and her hips swung side to side. Her pussy was wet and glistened and proved too much temptation. I leaned forward and kissed her opening. When she moaned appreciatively as I pushed my tongue into her slit hungrily. I must have been doing something right as I ate her pussy for quite a while. Then she pushed the chair forward and stepped out of tongue range with a graceful twirl and a wide smile.

She stepped forward with a lusty look and straddled my lap. She kept herself above my cock and pushed her succulent tits in my face. My heart thudded in my chest as I pulled her engorged nipple into my mouth and her hand wrapped around my head and pulled me into her. Despite the music, I could hear her moaning. I felt her slide down a bit and then my cockhead was sliding through her pussy lips, and she twerked her ass slowly. I switched to her other nipple and pinched it between my tongue and upper teeth just the way she liked.

I could feel her slit over the head of my cock and she was gasping as she felt it there. I knew she was on the edge of dropping down on me when the song changed and Hall and Oats Maneater began. She popped back off me and left me moaning for my loss. She did a little footwork in time with the drumbeat of the song's opening. I could see her lip-syncing the words, "Watch out boy she'll chew you up," with a wicked grin. The song is low and sultry, and she began turning slowly, moving her hips back and forth and she pushed her hands up through her hair with her eyes closed. She was back in the dance, and it was clear that I'd chosen the right song.

After a minute or so she slid back onto the chair and spread her legs widely. My eyes felt glued to her open pussy. Reaching behind her she lifted the folding towel and from within it, pulled her favorite pink vibrator. My heart skipped a beat as she spun the knob to turn it on.

She gazed into my eyes. "Stroke your cock for me," she moaned as she laid Pinkie across her engorged clit. Her body undulated on the chair in time with the song and her other hand slid up to grasp her breast and squeeze tightly. We moaned aloud at the same moment. It was the hottest fucking thing I'd ever seen. My hand slid up and down my cock, in time with her movements with Pinky. Her eyes were on my cock, when she turned the vibrator and slid it into her slippery cunt. Her back arched and she wailed out loud.

The music forgotten we sat there watching each other masturbate. I couldn't take my eyes off that wonderful device sliding so deeply into her dripping pussy. I could hear her moans and the wet sounds of the toy moving in her. I slid my hips off the edge of the sofa.