Aunt Uncle and Niece - Spanking

Story Info
18yo niece controls Aunt and Uncle - spanking and more.
3.3k words
4.23
4.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In chapters 1 and 2 an 18-year-old girl is spanked by her uncle and aunt. The next day she starts to take control to ensure her sexual needs are met. She discovers that her aunt writes erotic fiction and uses the fantasies in them to encourage her aunt to give her an orgasm orally. This chapter sees the niece taking total control and involves spanking and three way sexual activities.

Chapter 3

Pauline was distraught that she had allowed herself to be lured into going down on her beguiling niece. Yes she had occasionally had lurid fantasies about having sex with another female. She had always just accepted them in the same way as she did other fantasies (such as rape) that she knew she did not want to experience in real life. While she was distraught about what had happened she was also shocked at how exciting she had found it. While she had been licking her young niece she had been desperate to masturbate herself. She wasn't sure how she had resisted but the result was that even without any clitoral contact her pussy was wet and swollen after Carrie had cum.

This was how Peter had found his wife: still kneeling in front of a seated triumphant looking Carrie who was holding her Aunt's head in her hands. Uncle Peter's timing was perfect as far as Carrie was concerned but devastating for his wife. He had not so much caught her red-handed but more red-pussied and red-faced. Peter was shocked by what he saw but he could not work out exactly what he was shocked by or what exactly his reaction was to the scene. The speed that he became fully erect was only part of his reaction. Although his stunning niece was sitting in front of him with her legs wide apart he found himself drawn to his wife. She was clearly distressed and embarrassed but he could not fail to see her arousal. He could not see her pussy or even her panties but the arousal was crystal clear in her eyes.

"Let me introduce you to Patty and by the way my name is Jenny. You may have noticed that Patty has just given me the most wonderful orgasm with her mouth, well with a little help from her fingers."

If Peter had been thrown by what he was seeing now he was totally confused. He felt he was in a sci-fi movie and had entered a parallel universe. It was his wife who next tried to make some sense of things for him.

"It's not what you think I was just, well I was .... "

"Let me try and explain. My aunty spent the morning writing a totally fictitious story involving three characters: Patty, Paul her husband and Jenny her 18yo niece. This story involved well the best way to understand the story is if you read it."

"No, no please no. It would be far to embarrassing if he reads it."

"You are right. I have a much better idea. I think Patty should read the story out loud then we can all enjoy it."

If Pauline had been embarrassed before, this was the final straw. She protested but both Peter and Carrie were insistent that she should read out the story. All three real people knew that Pauline reading the story out would open a can of worms. A can once opened that would be impossible to close again. Peter was the most concerned about the possibilities but also possibly the most excited about those same possibilities.

Pauline was made to sit on a dining room chair opposite the sofa that Peter and Carrie sat on. Carrie made it very clear that she had noticed Peter's erection that he was completely unable to hide before sitting down. Carrie ensured that Pauline had a very clear view up her short skirt to her naked pussy. Carrie had wanted to require her aunty to remove her panties before starting to read but decided that this might result in heavy resistance.

Pauline read without looking at her audience. While her embarrassment grew stronger the more she read so did her confidence. Peter grew more and more uncomfortable at the same time as more and more excited. Carrie became bolder and bolder as the story progressed. Her fingers found her excited clit and she played with it gently. When her other hand explored into Peter's lap he froze. This only encouraged her to become bolder in stroking his erection through his trousers. This stroking was just enough to be very arousing. Somehow the story and the reality became difficult for him to differentiate between. It was Jenny who was now playing with his cock, Paul's cock, and Patty telling the story. Peter was still shocked when Pauline described in great deal how Paul had fucked the young Jenny to her second orgasm in ten minutes. By the time Pauline finished the story Carrie was masturbating the still dressed erection of the compliant Peter. Pauline went to protest until Carrie cut her off.

"Uncle Paul I think Aunty Patty has been very naughty to go down on the young innocent girl. There is first however of course the little matter of Paul fucking the brains out of Jenny. I say little matter but unless I am very much mistaken it is not a little matter at all. Jenny is really looking forward to receiving Uncle Paul's big hard cock."

"Carrie what I wrote and reality are two completely different things. I don't know how I can explain or begin to justify what I just did to you. I am so sorry to both of you."

"So are you trying to say that you, Pauline, have never fantasized about eating a young girls pussy in just the way you did mine just then? By the way it was unbelievably wonderful, thank you."

Pauline shot a look towards Peter in an attempt to make sure he didn't say anything about her confession of the night before. As for Peter he was excited beyond belief but still totally confused. Was Paul going to spank Patty or Jenny or was he going to fuck Jenny or Patty for that matter.

"While I am asking difficult questions I might as well go all the way. Uncle Peter am I really so unattractive to you that you have never even considered having sex with me? I as good as pleaded with you to fuck me last night and you still refused. If you do find me attractive then why don't you let Uncle Paul have sex with Jenny? I don't really think Patty is in any position to complain about it, are you Patty?"

Carrie or was it Jenny had managed to completely confuse and silence both her aunty and uncle, whether that was Pauline and Peter or Patty and Paul. During this confused silence she was able to quickly remove Paul's trousers and release a very pleasingly large erect cock. Jenny was just able to remove the few items of clothing she was wearing before any protest was expressed. Both her uncle and aunt began to protest without really saying anything very specific until in an unconvincing voice Uncle Paul said,

"You can't do this it just isn't right."

"I know but Jenny is going to fuck her Uncle Paul because she needs to receive his cock sssooo badly she just can't wait. Aunty Patty will just have to wait to be spanked but if Uncle Paul is not up to it I guess Jenny will have to oblige."

With this the naked Jenny mounted her uncle's lap watching every expression on his face as, facing him, she lowered her excited pussy onto his erect cock, without any need for additional lubrication. It was clearly Aunty Patty, who addressed her husband in an excited voice with the words,

"Fuck her dear and fuck her hard. She is very naughty and does not deserve you to spare her in any way."

Just as clearly it was Uncle Paul who took a firm grip on the very full cheeks of his niece and thrust up into her with great urgency. Patty was delighted to be able to sit back and watch the two fuck with an urgency that had rarely been present in her sex life for a while. Her hand moved her wet panties to the side to enable her to play almost absent-mindedly with her clit. Jenny might have only orgasmed a few minutes earlier but Paul's substantial cock felt beautiful. As excited as she was she knew that she would not be racing towards orgasm immediately. It did mean that Carrie/Jenny could for the first time enjoy being penetrated without worrying or desperately striving to experience an orgasm. There remained an excited forcefulness to the thrusting as the initial urgency was allowed to ease slightly. Jenny looked over her shoulder and was delighted to see Patty happily masturbating as she watched. With a smile in her voice Jenny said,

"Aunty Patty don't orgasm yet. I want to see how you react to a spanking when you are in need of an orgasm. You are obviously aroused by being spanked and if Uncle Paul is not happy to spank you then Jenny would be delighted make your beautiful cheeks glow bright red."

With this she returned her full attention to being fucked and fucking Uncle Paul. It almost became a battle to take control as she thrust herself down onto his erection every bit as much as he thrust up into her very willing pussy.

"Aunty Patty is not to orgasm yet, but I challenge you to stop yourself from cumming. I am going to fuck you until you explode inside young Jenny like you haven't exploded in years."

Physically not much changed but the challenge did change things. He prided himself on being able to control himself and ensure his wife always climaxed first but his little niece made it quite impossible to hold back. Very quickly the vigorous thrusting took him to the point of no return. He announced this to nobody in particular and completely accepted the inevitable. She redoubled her efforts thrusting hard and fast. She felt him tense and this triggered her to cum without warning. She was still in the throes of her violent but brief orgasm when his cock started to soften. She was determined to ring out every last spasm from her body so kept going until his still semi erect cock was forced out of her filled pussy.

"I have never seen my husband orgasm while being fucked by anyone else. It was unbelievably erotic and arousing I was so close to cumming a number of times. Amazing, utterly amazing. You are such a naughty girl Jenny I have a good mind to take you over my knee right now and spank you very hard."

"I look forward to that but it is you that is due for the next bottom warming. I think Uncle Paul may be out of commission for a while but I still have energy to burn. I am more than happy to be the one to make your bottom burn. Have you ever had an orgasm during a spanking?"

The older females response was to answer the question rather than question the assumption that she was going to be spanked.

"No I have become super aroused but I have always waited until after the spanking. Then I am able to not only enjoy my orgasm but also allow Peter to enjoy his as he fucks me."

"Oh excellent that is all sorted then. Aunty Patty we are going to start your spanking over my knee. I would love to think that the spanking I am going to give you will enable you to enjoy more than one thing for the first time."

Fully accepting his new identity Uncle Paul was still amazed to see Patty seem desperate to comply with her young niece. He did move a little along the sofa to enable her to drape herself across Jenny's lap and rest her head in his. He was delighted to see the excitement in his wife's eyes.

Jenny knew what she would find before running her hand between Patty's legs. It was more an act of domination than to increase her Auntie's arousal. When she removed her fingers she played with the juices that lubricated her fingers and thumb as if she had never experienced it before. She then ran her fingers between the rounded cheeks in front of her as if to dry them. The pad of one finger did briefly apply a little gentle pressure to her Aunt's anus before travelling on.

The first spank made a crisp sound that filled the air just before the explosion of air from Aunt Patty's lungs did. It was not painful just a lovely stinging sensation that Patty instantly loved and eagerly waited for more of. She was not disappointed as another half a dozen firm but far from vicious strikes warmed her cheeks. It was Uncle Paul who was holding his wife's head in his lap. His cock was no longer wet with Jenny's juices and it was beginning to show signs of becoming as interested in proceedings as its owner was.

"The next spanks will be far firmer and I expect your cheeks to show some real color after I have delivered them. I will wait until your cheeks are perfectly relaxed before each spank. You can therefore slow the spanking down as much as you wish. When I say the set is finished you will thank me and ask me for permission to be allowed to take Uncle Paul's cock in your mouth. Do you understand?"

"Yes I understand perfectly, thank you."

Aunty Patty was now not only compliant she was submissive. She didn't want to fight her young niece, she did want to be spanked and sucking Uncle Paul's cock was very appealing. Before delivering the next spank Jenny rested her hand on her Auntie's bottom and was delighted when the older woman's hips rose up allowing the fingers to gain access to the crinkled skin of her anus. Both women loved the feeling as Jenny's finger pad as it teased the tight little orifice. Patty communicated this by sighing helplessly. After a minute of this intimate contact Jenny's finger pushed down until the hips were fully back in position. Patty wished that she had relaxed her sphincter enough to welcome the finger in but all too quickly it was gone.

Jenny ensured that not an inch of the cheeks in front of her remained un-spanked. By the end of more than a dozen more visits to the cheeks they were pink around the outside but a strong red towards the center. Her Aunty relaxed her cheeks only seconds after each blow and therefore the whole grouping was over in less than two minutes. Patty refused to consider the intense tingling, stinging and warmth as painful preferring to think of it as stimulating. The stimulation between her legs was unmistakable. As aroused as her pussy and particularly her clit was she did not feel close to orgasm. She didn't need prompting to thank her aunty and asking permission to suck her husband.

"I said you could take his cock in your mouth not suck him off. Take only his head into your mouth. Trust me you want him erect for what I am planning, not trying to recover from a second orgasm. One of your other stories that you forgot to password protect gave me an idea of what the two of you might enjoy. Oh that is excellent Uncle Paul you certainly have been enjoying watching your wife being spanked."

There had been no real need to prepare him for what was to come next as he was already fully erect. Jenny was happy to find Patty's pussy and clit while the older woman gently licked her husband. She was tempted to simply masturbate her aunty to orgasm while her aunty sucked her husband to one but she had a different plan.

"Uncle Paul, please lie on your back on the floor. Aunty straddle him, kneeling so that your pussy traps his cock against his stomach. Do not allow him to penetrate you. You will both try and keep as still as possible unless I tell you otherwise. Your bottom is now ready for some real punishment. Aunty you will not look round but keep your eyes fixed on your husband."

As the couple obeyed her without question, unseen by either of them, Jenny removed the belt from her uncle's trousers. When they were in position she stood directly behind her aunty and dangled the belt to show him her intent. He had spanked his wife many times but had never used a belt, whip or cane on anybody.

"You don't have many to go from now but this will sting like hell. You can scream you can swear but I strongly advise you to thank me after each one. If you don't I promise you, you will regret it."

Aunty Patty knew exactly which of her stories these exact words came from and it sent a definite chill right through her. The character in the story had been harshly beaten but had been excited like never before. Patty was not sure that if she suffered a similar beating she would find it in any way arousing. The thought of it certainly did excite her but it scared her as well. In the story a belt and a cane had been used. Patty had written the story but had never experienced either a belt or a cane.

"Lie forward and offer me your bottom."

Jenny wrapped the belt around her hand and when she was happy with its length she completed a number of practice swings. When she was happy she moved into position beside her uncle and aunt. The first swing landed right in the middle of the target. Patty would have screamed but all the air from her lungs had been sucked out. It felt like she had been struck by lightening the heat was so intense. She had not regained her composure when lightening struck again. This time the scream was far from stifled. Her hips started to dance in an attempt to reduce the painful heat. Paul was delighted with this as she was grinding herself against his erection. She was still doing this as the belt landed again with great force. It was as if all the life had been beaten out of her as she slumped down onto her husband, his prick nestling between her pussy lips. She sounded exhausted and defeated as she whispered,

"Just fucking do it, I need it so bad."

Both Paul and his niece took her comment as calling them to action. Paul slipped his swollen erection into Patty's sizzling hot wet pussy as Jenny crashed the belt down on her striped cheeks. Paul fucked Patty while Jenny whipped the belt down on her every few seconds. The combination of the fire in her ass and the prick in her pussy became too much both physically and mentally and a violent orgasm overwhelmed the over-stimulated Patty. The violence of her orgasm triggered Paul's as he grabbed her burning cheeks and thrust up into her time and time again until his balls were completely empty. There was only a few seconds of silence before in an excited chirpy voice Jenny asked,

"It looks like I am going to have to wait for my spanking from Aunty Patty until tomorrow doesn't it?"

Her uncle and auntie couldn't help but smile at their young niece but both were too tired to really laugh.

If you enjoyed the above the following stories involve similar elements, including younger women turning the tables and dominating older women.

Detention of four girls by lecturer

Sunbathing mother is dominated by son's young girlfriend.

Aunty, cousin and me - spanking

I love to receive comments if you have the time.